Punishment by Sex Games Ch. 08

Story Info
Jimmy is told the Truth.
4k words
4.22
4.4k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Monday and four days had passed since the night in the night club and Jimmy was surprised that Donna had not been near him gloating. Nothing had been said by Mistress Belle to him and he was sitting reading a book when Linda stepped into the room. She walked close to him and looked at his man breasts that had grown over the last week at a rapid rate. Linda reached out and fondled the entire breast and said, "That Dutch supplement is bloody good for four weeks. Donna is going home for five days work related legal papers to sign and accounts."

The Mistress is taking you on a shopping trip to be measured for your maid's costume, and it is the same place as last time. Jimmy got off the bed and was told to put a track suit and boxers on. Mistress Belle was driving him once again and when they were on their way Mistress Belle said "You are very quiet Jimmy."

"Please tell me something if you can, Mistress. That what happened the night of the night club was that set up by you?"

"No Jimmy. Miss Donna called that night club game out of the blue and I had no time to set anything up. Linda told me all about the other person that Miss Donna brought to the table someone had to complain I would think to get him banned for life."

When Miss Donna and Miss Linda walked to the little girl's room, a Lady came and sat near me. She was sitting at the table next to ours and she told me that her name was Mistress Pandora and she knew you. Mistress Pandora said it was her that called security and I am glad she did because it was all getting out of control."

"Whatever did Miss Donna think was going to happen that I was going to move to another table away from them. If it were not for the fact that the night club had only been open five days I would think that Clive was a setup."

"Whatever makes you say that, Jimmy."

He sat and thought for a moment and said, "I am not the cleverest of people but neither am I an idiot. I do have a great amount of turmoil going through my head at the moment but that does not count. The entire episode felt like it had been choreographed. The words were sticky when they were spoken as if they were both reading from an invisible page of writing."

"I sat in silence after Clive left the building. I was thinking that when I said I would find a table back at the house with Miss Linda that was not expected from me. I now believe Miss Donna was trying to clear the way for when Alistair arrived. He was a strange one because all the time he was fondling her breasts while sitting opposite me he was looking...no that is wrong. He was watching me and when I called her Miss Donna I believe he forgot himself because there was a smile on his lips but for only a split second."

"I was watching them both with their intimate dancing and neither was speaking with the other. They were not talking as they walked off the dance floor when the music stopped and the lights came on. So tell me, how did Miss Donna know where he lived and his friends had left him in the night club without transport?"

They were soon in the shop and Mistress Belle was speaking with the owner. Then the owner said, "Phoebe, take him in the changing room and fit him with a bra." On hearing those words Jimmy's manhood immediately reacted.

Inside the booth that was quite big he removed his top and felt very self conscious. Phoebe stepped close and felt his man breasts squeezing and playing with the nipples and in a quiet voice almost whispered, "Nice pair of tits, take the rest of your clothes off."

Jimmy started laughing and said, "From those words you have a problem chatting up boys."

She realised what she had said and slapped her hand over her mouth. Then she started taking measurements. "That supplement is working better than any of the other hormone supplements but because of the side effects it has been withdrawn. By now you must have had the full eight weeks and by the end of this week the C cup you need today should have become a D cup when they stop growing.

"Why has it been withdrawn?"

"It was because it was irreversible. We are the only agents for that supplement, but we sent out a recall to all of the buyers. There was only one that never returned the package or asked for a refund."

"Really! I know all about the data protection, but I believe that the supplement was ordered for my use."

"I will go and talk to madam."

"The owner stepped into the booth with Mistress Belle and said "What a nice pair of breasts."

Jimmy replied, "Yes and they are both mine when I receive the final instalment." Phoebe was laughing.

Mistress Belle smiled and said, "That was good, Jimmy. You replied without getting the embarrassing red face."

The madam was looking through the orders book as Phoebe asked, "What colour bra would you like, Jimmy?"

"I don't mind I am not colour prejudice. What am I saying? God I am starting to think like a woman."

The madam said, "Be at ease, Jimmy, no woman would ever think like you. The person that ordered the supplement paid by card a mister Alistair Sharp and there is the name and address of the recipient."

Mistress Belle said, "Give him a matching pair of bra and briefs my maid don't want to look like a slut. Phoebe." Phoebe burst out laughing.

Jimmy looked at her with a straight face and said, "For fuck sake get a grip, Phoebe, we are talking serious shit here." This started her laughing once more.

Jimmy looked at the book and it was Donna's name and address.

Phoebe slipped the bra up his arms and asked, "Is that comfortable Jimmy?"

"To be honest the bra is too tight."

Then you already need the D cup I will go and get you a set." Ten minutes later he was standing between all the women in bra and panties.

"At last my humiliation is now covered. What am I saying I am a man standing here in women's bra and panties and...?"

The women were all looking at him and Mistress Belle asked, "And what?"

Jimmy looked at them all and replied, "And they are very comfortable."

Phoebe was nearly wetting her knickers, and as Mistress Belle smiled she said, "Put your track suit over the top of the lingerie and we will return to the house."

As they walked through the door that phoebe had opened she said, "Goodbye and we hope to see you again soon."

Jimmy stopped and said, "I hope so too because it will be my turn to play with your tits." Phoebe burst out laughing and closed the door.

On the way home Mistress Belle said, "That was a revelation I had not considered, Jimima."

"Have you forgotten my name, Mistress?"

"Of course not, but how can I call my maid when dressed in her finery Jimmy."

"Yes you do have a point, Mistress, but it is a humiliating situation to be in."

"I know what you mean as I am calling a boy with a girl's name but I suppose I will get used to doing it."

"I think I had better shut up."

Mistress Belle stopped the car outside the house and said, "Follow me into the lounge, Jimima." She told him to sit down and Linda walked in with a tray and with three cups and a pot of tea. She poured the tea and sat down with them.

"Miss Donna is not playing by the contract you signed, Jimima."

"I have to allow the game to go on for three reasons. One reason is because of keeping my house. The house is safe but Miss Donna has no idea about that. The second reason is that I have to believe that there is not any funny business taking place because at the moment it is only suspected with no proof."

"What's the third, Jimima?"

"I have yet to try on my new clothes, Mistress. They might be female clothes but it will beat the hell out of walking about naked. It is very strange the things life throws at a person. I always thought the maids dress was very sexy but I never thought I would ever be dressed like it."

"You don't seem very put out about the prospect, Jimima."

"Well to be honest there is not a lot I can do about the situation I have the contract still to run for two months. Being dressed as your maid is part of the contract now. Also at least my D size breasts will not be exposed through a man shirt."

"You are looking at your plight in the correct way, Jimima. I am sorry this has happened and there is no turning back."

"It is not your fault, Mistress. That supplement was being administered four weeks before I signed the contract."

"Tell me what you honestly think, Jimima."

Jimmy was silent and in thought before he said, "I believe that Miss Donna has more dirty secrets than I have. Then again I only had sex with her best friend once and if her dad never got drunk in the basement it would never have happened then. I signed that contract because I was guilty but not to the amount Donna's other friend told everyone. Now look at the grief I have received for being honest."

"Donna told me that she went as soon as she found out and blacked the girl's eyes, but that never happened. The girl when Donna went around there told her it only happened the once, I know because I phoned her and asked how she was a week ago. After work Tuesdays and Thursdays I would go to her father's house and play snooker with him on his full size table in the basement. Her father is Mister Sweet and works on the machines in your factory."

"Miss Donna is continually lying and she is digging her dark hole deeper. I don't give a damn about the monetary value of the house, but the sentimental value is priceless. I spent many years living there when my parents died. I will have to live with the consequences of that one piece of illicit sex for the rest of my life, but the things I have learned about myself are not unpleasant."

"Miss Donna will be back here Wednesday for two reasons, one it is club night but the way I am now will mess that up her plans and the second reason is the audit was bullshit and never happened."

There are many things taking place here over the next two days before Miss Donna returns. It is late Jimima and we all need to rest as it is a full day tomorrow as there is a lot to get through.

The following morning Linda walked in to shake Jimmy from his sleep but he was already awake, and his breakfast tray was empty. "Get out of the bed Jimima there are five girls down stairs in the play room waiting to meet you. Just put your bra and panties on because they have seen it all before." It was strange because when he pulled the panties on there was no reaction.

Linda led him down into a room and told him to sit in a reclining chair. Once he was seated Linda said, "Today is permanent make over day, by this evening you will not recognise yourself." As if on call, five girls of Jimmy's age entered the room and surrounded the chair and one of them was Phoebe.

"That was very good tactics, Phoebe. You arrive at the house to see me with a posse of girls for protection."

"Be quiet, Sally is going to pluck your eyebrows and extend your eye lashes."

There was a girl behind him doing things with his hair and said, "Look at those breasts what size are they?"

Jimmy read her name tag and said, "They are D cup, Kate. They are mine so keep your hands away from them." They all started laughing. There were girls cutting his nails and fixing extensions and then varnishing them, and nether were the toes left out. It was almost six p.m. When the girls had all finished they walked him over to the tall mirror. He looked at his reflection and was gobsmacked.

"What about sleeping wont the hair get messed up?"

Phoebe answered, "No that is a fixed perm and will only need touching up in another month. I am now a permanent part of the house and will be helping you to dress every day. Wont that be nice, Jimima."

The girls left the room and Mistress Belle entered and sat down. She looked at Jimmy and said, "The girls have done a splendid job on your makeover. I have a solicitor secretly looking into your affairs and the house trust, and he has told me you have nothing to fear. The only problem is at the moment Donna has not shown intent so you need to keep playing her game."

"For the last five days Alistair Sharp has been living in your house and sleeping in your bed. One of my slaves has a small detective agency and he kept lookout for me. I am afraid I have been talking to experts all day and I am afraid those breasts are a permanent part of your body for life. Many of the sensations you were feeling will slowly disappear over the next few weeks because that part of the supplement wears out."

"I will give you a key to lock your room so that Miss Donna can no longer enter and disturb you. I have ordered a new wardrobe of female clothes in your size that will arrive here in the morning."

"Why have you done that, Mistress?"

"I believe it is partly my fault for allowing Miss Donna to do the things she has done. We will see where we all stand after the next two months, it is strange that she has stipulated only three months in all."

"You should not think that way, Mistress Belle. From the book yesterday morning Donna had been feeding me with that supplement four weeks before I signed the contract."

"Go to your room and try and get some rest tomorrow is dressing up day." Jimmy left the Mistress and went up to his room. He stripped off the bra and panties and lay naked on the bed. The light in the room was low when he heard the door open and close and a key turning in the lock. Then footsteps walking towards his bed and when his eyes were accustomed to the low light he could see Phoebe in a dressing gown.

"Phoebe, what are you doing here?"

"Mistress Belle said I had to come here and give you a treat."

"Well I hope it is better than the ones Miss Donna has given me over the last four weeks."

"Shush" He watched as she let the night gown drop to the floor before she stepped closer to the bed. Jimmy could see her naked body as she slipped onto the side of the bed next to him, her body touched his and the sensation was electrifying. Her small hand slipped over his belly going lower until she gripped his manhood.

She could feel the blood throbbing as it pumped through the veins. Phoebe had read the box and the instructions on the supplement. One of the side effects was to extend the length of the penis when aroused and that was also irreversible and she wanted to try out this virgin length. Phoebe was in no hurry she had all night to test the worth. She also knew that his libido would be on edge and his first ejaculation would be fast.

Her hand was slowly rubbing his penis and she could see him trying to control his lust but because of being withheld for so long it was a wasted effort. Still keeping up the slow rhythm she moved her head over and took one of his nipples in her mouth and she knew that the supplement left the nipples very sensitive. Her head lifted again as she got up on her knees and open mouthed kissed his allowing their tongues to explore each other's love.

Jimmy saw her small breast's dangling below her body, and his hand was there exploring each one in turn. He was testing their weight and softness until she pulled away and lifted her body to place a nipple between his lips. She was still masturbating him slowly and knew because he had relaxed he had held back. His mouth was sucking her nipple that was also very sensitive and she was now having problems with her libido.

Jimmy released the nipple and pushed Phoebe onto her back allowing her to let go of his manhood. First Jimmy gently open mouth kissed her while his hand was gently massaging her breast at the same time his fingers were manipulating the nipple. His head lowered to below her breasts to kiss the soft white flesh. His ministrations were taking him lower to her most private area but his lips never stopped their worshiping. He was on the area above her sex and watched her legs open involuntary and in anticipation of his finale.

Then in a fast movement he clamped his mouth around her sexual orifice and probed while sucking. Phoebe shook for a moment and arched her body trying to receive more of the erotic sensations. Jimmy fell to her side and lay on his back but the rest was short lived as Phoebe moved once more and was again on her knees and with her hand masturbated his manhood.

This was short lived before she stopped her ministrations and lowered her head onto his throbbing shaft. He felt her hot breath as her mouth engulfed his member and slipped up and down. She could feel his body reacting to the erotic sensation bring him back on the boil. His hips started to rise trying to push more into her mouth, but she stopped when she thought he could hold it no more. Her body turned as she straddled his waist moving backwards all the time until her entrance engulfed his rigid penis, she only gave two movements before he exploded in her belly. Her orgasm was only behind him by the blink of an eye.

Phoebe lowered her light body to rest on his and their breasts touched and she kissed him soft and long. The silence was loud as Phoebe slipped to his side. His arm went under her body and pulled her to him as she pulled the covers over them. When Jimmy next looked her way she was asleep and he turned towards her. As his arm slipped over her body his eyes also closed.

The light was filtering through the window and Jimmy turned to face the girl that was lying at his side. She was also awake and looking back at him and he said, "Thank you."

"You are welcome, Jimima. There is a lot to do today before Miss Donna returns."

"Tell me something, Phoebe. Last night was so intense please tell me that was not a one of."

Phoebe smiled and replied, "My clothes are hung up in the other half of your wardrobe. The bedroom door must remain locked now at all times, Mistress Belle does not want Miss Donna walking in here at any time. I have a key for that other door over there so she should never see me enter here or leave. Go and have a shower in the en suit and you need to wear a shower hat until your hair sets into its new position.

It was an hour before Phoebe had made him presentable and he had on a track suit because of the van arriving with the new wardrobe full of clothes. By mid morning the van was unloaded and as Jimmy did the donkey work of carrying it all up to his room, Linda and Phoebe were hanging it in the walk in wardrobe. There were bags of lingerie that the women were packing away into drawers.

By lunch time his uniform had arrived and Phoebe had helped him dress, and on looking in the mirror Jimmy was amazed that even facially he could not see any of his old self. He did find it weird walking about in female attire but because it all fitted like a glove it never bothered him. He was even used to walking in the four inch heels.

Jimmy knew that because of the dirty trick Donna had pulled on him in pursuit of getting laid by Alistair Sharp he was held in the world of a woman. In a way he was lucky that he had Mistress Belle and Phoebe to fall back on that until now had never let him down. He found it strange that he now had Phoebe teaching him the correct way to apply the makeup. It was something he would have to get used to, but at least he was compensated with great sex.

Mistress Belle had made a list of tasks he had to do and said, "There will be mistakes made at first until you get used to doing them all but I would think that they would only be minor. Remember for when Miss Donna returns you are not a slave you only answer to the name, Jimima, even to her."

"Miss Donna called while you were putting the clothes away and she has asked me to book a table for three at the night club this evening. I have booked the same table as you were at the last time and Phoebe will be going with you tonight she is also a Miss. You will not be able to drive in those heels so wear your flat shoes and take your heels with you. Mistress Pandora will be on the next table to you once again if you should need backup. Mistress Pandora knows all about you and she is a very good friend of mine.

12