Punishment Deserved Ch. 01

Story Info
John's humiliation continues.
3.7k words
4.11
25.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was led off the auditorium stage by his new owner Michael, or as he was now known to the whole college as, Daddy. The leather collar pulled at his neck as he struggled to keep pace on all fours while the messy load in his formerly clean diaper mushed all around his sensitive genitals.

Whatever control Daddy was using on him right now was selective and limited. He had control of his limbs, but he could not bring himself to stand no matter what he tried. As a result, he himself had to follow or he could end up breaking his neck. He thought about trying to run away, to veer away from Daddy, but those actions were locked away too.

The mushy sensation from his behind was driving him wild, both turning him on immensely, and grossing him out like never before. Never in his entire life did he think any of this could even be possible, nor did he ever expect to be exposed in a messy diaper in front of everyone. It was like the classic dream of giving a class presentation in your underpants, but turned up by at least a thousand percent.

Daddy led John out of the auditorium and much to John's surprise the crowd of college students were following them. Daddy showed no sign of surprise or stopping, so John's assumption was that he was causing this. They walked to the central foyer of the building and came to a stop right in the middle. The crowd spread around them, ready to behold whatever came next.

John felt compelled to sit down like a dog, planting his shitty padded bum on the ground, further spreading the mess around his groin. His tongue lolled out of his mouth for added effect and he started to pant. Daddy began to pat his head, ruffling the short cut hair on his head. He felt ecstatic with the praise and attention that he was getting from his Daddy. "My... Daddy. Did I really just think of Micha.... Mi... "John's line of thinking got derailed. He couldn't recall Daddy's name. To him it had always been and would always now be Daddy.

The crowd parted and in walked Mrs Mary, playing the role of handler still in her pissy panties leading Elisabeth, John's girlfriend, by a very similar leather leash.

John tried to object, having not thought of Elisabeth until this moment, which to be fair to him, he was having a rather traumatic day. Elisabeth was in another class, and up until Mrs Mary fetched her out of the crowd, thought that she had escaped the worst of it. But there she was being steered into the center of the foyer, metal armband on her arm.

Mrs Mary handed the leash off to Daddy, and then sashayed back into the crowd. Elisabeth took her spot by Daddy's side, sitting identically to John.

"Behold," Daddy began, turning to the crowd. "Here we have John, one of our college's prized athletes, and Elisabeth, his girlfriend slut the cheerleader. It's almost poetic how perfect of a couple they are. Now we shall see just how good they are together. Let's see which one of you is the alpha in your relationship. Whoever makes the other cum first gets to be the top dog. But first..." Daddy clapped his hands for added effect, "we have to even up the playing field."

Mrs Mary reappeared, toting another stylized diaper bag with Elizabeth's name written using embroidered baby blocks. There was no doubt in John's mind about what was about to happen as he was forced to watch in disgust, unable to move his head away from the center of attention.

Elizabeth, through the compelling commands of Daddy stood up and made her way to the center of the foyer. She removed her clothes, carelessly tossing them to the crowd, not that there was any point in trying to keep them, she was unlikely to get them back as long as Daddy was in command. Elizabeth was now stark naked in front of everyone, not even her underwear was left to protect any of her modesty.

John watched as Elizabeth laid down on the floor, her feet towards Daddy as she pulled her legs up, raising her ass into the air, exposing her most intimate secrets so that everyone could see. Her pussy was visibly wet. Dripping even. John wondered if it was Daddy doing that, or if that was from Elizabeth's own volition. She was a kinky girl, and she had a bit of an exhibitionist streak, so this completely terrifying activity might actually be exciting for her.

The show took a turn as Mrs Mary dropped the bag beside her charge, stuck her thumbs into the sides of her ruined white cotton panties and pulled them down to her ankles. She stepped over Elizabeth, and crouched down over her head, dropping her butt down onto Elizabeth's face. There was no sign of struggle. Daddy's control was absolute. Sounds of sucking and whorish licking sounded out to the audience as Elizabeth began to eat out Mrs Mary.

"Oh yes, that's a good slut, keep going, just like that," Mrs Mary said between gasps. She began to fondle her significantly sized breasts, taking a moment to undo her opaque white bra, tossing it on top of the waiting diaper bag. With her breasts free her moans escalated as she began to knead and pinch and pull at her nipples.

"Please Daddy, can I cum. Please please please can I have the privilege of cumming for you. It's been so long Daddy. You've kept me as a good chaste girl for so long. May I please squirt all over this slut, Daddy." Mrs Mary's petitions reached a frenzied pace, the words starting to slur into each other with syllables getting lost as she gasped for breath.

"Repeat your mantra," Daddy commanded audibly.

"Good girls are kept horny. I want to be a good girl for Daddy. Daddy's good girls don't get to cum unless they are diapered. I want to be a good girl for Daddy." Mrs Mary repeated her mantra over and over, each time becoming more frantic.

"Good girls are kept horny," one of the female members of the crowd began to repeat with Mrs Mary.

"I want to be a good girl for Daddy," a few more joined in. Masculine voices were joining in as well.

"Daddy's good girls don't get to cum unless they are diapered," most of the crowd chanted.

"I want to be a good girl for Daddy," everyone present, including John, found themselves repeating the mantra, helping Mrs Mary keep pace as the mantra wrote itself into the very core of everyone's existence.

"Daddy! I don't want to cum! I want to be a good girl for you! Please Daddy, don't let me cum. Please Daddy, keep me as your permanently chaste bitch. Keep me denied for so long I won't remember what it feels like to make cummies. Please, please please please, Daddy!"

"You can stop now, my little slut," Daddy said. Mrs Mary rose from her throne, and shuffled off of Elizabeth, who was gasping for breath, thoroughly exhausted from giving the best, and first, cunnilingus of her life. Mrs Mary dug both of her hands into her greedy, completely soaked pussy and scooped up as much of the fluid as she could and began to suck her excited fluids off of her fingers in a very suggestive manner towards Daddy.

Mrs Mary began another mantra, repeating it as she began to redress in her soiled panties and bra. "Good girls eat all of their precummies. I want to be a good girl for Daddy. Good girls crave cum and don't waste a drop. I want to be a good girl for Daddy." The crowd joined in on the third repetition, encoding this new mantra into their very core, even if they previously had no remote desire to follow such ideals.

The chanting stopped as Mrs Mary picked out a big white diaper from Elizabeth's new diaper bag, and unfolded it, giving it a nice little fluffing before placing it under her charge's elevated bottom. Mrs Mary dove in, face first, and lapped at Elizabeth's wet cunt, licking up all of her excited fluids. She crawled over and gave Elizabeth a deep kiss, sharing the saved precummies so that she could also be a good girl too.

With that more than likely unrequited embrace over with, Mrs Mary went back to taping up Elizabeth's diaper. When finished she gave her charge a nice pat on their padded pussy, causing a shiver of pleasure to shoot up their spine. The moment was short lived as Elizabeth was helped to her feet, only to pop a squat and immediately pack the back of her diapers with her mess. The squelching and farting noises rang out in the nearly silent foyer as the spectators looked on, some in awe, some dreading what was coming next.

"What happens now that she's done her pushies?" John wondered "Wait. Pushies? That's not the word I want. Cra... C-shies. Pushies!" And just like that John's vocabulary had once again taken a hit. Not that he would ever be able to remember another word for pushies, nor be able to resummon the thought about pushies not having always been the word to describe the action occurring in front of him.

Elizabeth finished making her pushies, and with a grunt plopped down on her messy bum and began to scoot and wiggle around the floor, moving the mess all around her diaper. She then froze for a second and convulsed, cumming in absolute ecstasy just as John had after his cock had first gotten covered with his own mess. The orgasm lasted half a minute and Elizabeth was panting as she took her spot by Daddy's side, sitting once again like the good pampered doggy she was forced to be.

"There we go, now that Elizabeth has given head, been diapered, made her pushies, and had an orgasm, one that beats anything this other degenerate puppy could ever hope to give her, I would say our two pathetic pups are tied with one another," Daddy said. "Now we can let the competition begin. Who's going to be the alpha dog of this relationship? The first one to make the other cum gets to be on top."

John's mind reeled at the announcement. He had to make Elizabeth cum, and through the challenges of the dirty diapers they were both confined in. How exactly am I going to make that happen? John wondered. The thought of putting his dick into her stinky pushies, or even seeing his own mess, turned his stomach.

"Begin!" Daddy shouted.

John didn't get another moment to think about it as the competition started. He leaned forward getting back onto all fours. He thought about standing, but that was still blocked. Elizabeth was in a similar state, it looked like she was trying to test the bounds of her limited freedom. There were no further commands in place, other than an intense desire to make the each other orgasm, so John, and presumably Elizabeth, would have to make this happen of their own volition.

Elizabeth made the first move, diving for John's waist, she attempted to grab a hold of the tapes to take off his diaper, but could not gain any purchase. John tried to speak, but all that came out was a guttural grunt and a small yipping bark. He wanted to try and see if they could formulate a plan to escape this horror show, but that was never in the cards.

Using John's momentary confusion, Elizabeth knocked the muscular pup to the ground, and planted herself on top of him, straddling his midsection with her discolored messy diapered butt. He struggled to knock her off the top, but when she started massaging the front of his diaper, his cock sprung to life, relishing in every movement. It was beyond hyper sensitive, more erect, and in lust than he could ever remember his penis being. He was enraptured.

It took John a moment to remember where he was. He was in a competition. He needed to win. He tried again to toss his lightweight girlfriend, but she was firmly planted. He tried again, but to no avail. Then a scent entered his nose. It was delightful, wonderful, beyond mortal words to describe it. He needed more of it. He sniffed, trying to find the source, which was staring him straight in the face. Elizabeth's messy diaper. It was heavenly. He tucked his chin and rolled up with what remaining mobility he had and planted his nose on her mushy behind. He was entranced, and the sheer magnitude of pleasure on his cock was brain melting.

***

A minute or two passed as Elizabeth furiously worked the front of John's diaper, feeling the lovely sensation of it mush beneath her fingers. But he was still not cumming. Something wasn't quite right with the situation, as John was never one to give up on a competition. Elizabeth looked back and saw her boyfriend debasing himself by smelling her messy pampers. The scent caught her nose too. She sniffed and found it coming from John's stinky diaper. She needed it. And now. She pushed back, moving her diapered bottom on top of John's head and pressed down, pushing her padded pussy into his face. He began to struggle for air thrashing about, hitting all of the right places against her super sensitive cunt. She melted for a moment, resting her head against the mound of John's hidden cock. Her pleasure grew as the smell was all consuming. She needed more and began to stick her face into the diaper, nuzzling it with all of her might.

***

If either of the two enraptured diapered pups could see themselves, they would have been disgusted. And they mostly were, on the inside. Their conscious mind was clouded by all of these conflicting thoughts, feelings, and sensations. They were in control of their diapered sixty-nining snoofing fuck session, but they were disgusted at their actions. The pleasure was undeniable. This was the best thing they had ever felt in their entire lives, and both, at that moment wished that it would never end.

Daddy chuckled to himself, having heard both of their inner monologues. An idea crossed his mind and he decided that would be a perfect punishment for the two of them. To be bound in lust with each other forever, without any end or climax. And so, with a thought, he made it so.

The competition changed pace as a Daddy planted a new suggestion. They two puppies got out of their sixty-nining position and began to jockey for who would be able to hump the other. No longer would they be allowed to find and settle into a position that allowed them mutual pleasure. They always had to try and be the only one receiving pleasure, while the other was their humping toy. For fairness, and entertainment value, Daddy permanently capped John's physical strength to be no more than seventy-five percent of Elisabeth's, as he deserved that punishment.

Elisabeth quickly took her spot as the top dog, humping John's mushy bum while he was pinned beneath her. She kept up the pace for a while but eventually tired, allowing John to seize his opportunity to be on top. The two locked in heat puppies would continue to mash their diapered crotches against one another until they tired and fell asleep, only to begin with renewed vigor once they awoke.

"Now, for the rest of you, welcome to my flock of slaves and servants. Even though you are not banded yet, and may never be, you are not excused from my service. You will strive to be good girls for Daddy. Isn't that, right?"

"Yes, Daddy. We want to be good girls for you," the crowd responded in unison. They began to look nervous and apprehensive. And who could blame them with the scene unfolding in front of them.

Daddy snapped his fingers and Mrs Mary sauntered over, still dressed in her ruined underwear. She got down on the ground and put herself into the table position. Daddy sat down on his new chair and undid the fly on his pants, his cock sprang forth, hard and erect despite having recently unloaded into John's mouth.

"Now you have a chance to prove your loyalty to me. Under your own volition, come and take my cock into your mouth and deep throat it once. You are free to go otherwise. But I may not be as nice to you in the future," Daddy said and crossed his arms.

The crowd murmured to each other, unsure of what to do. The display in front of them demonstrated Daddy's absolute power. There were thoughts along the lines of: "We aren't banded, does that affect the level of control he has over us?" "What is he planning on doing in the future to us?" "Maybe I should just go suck his cock to be safe." And, the counter thoughts of "fuck this shit, I'm out of here and never coming back."

The crowd split into three main groups. The eager cock-sucking suck ups, the reluctant hedge betters, and the majority of the remaining college students who got the fuck out of dodge as soon as they were able to. The crowd thinned dramatically, leaving less than twenty percent of the crowd behind.

The first girl walked up, kneeled in front of Daddy and in one clean experienced motion took the whole length of this less than impressive cock down her throat, and pushed her nose into his pubic bone. She pulled back, letting his cock pop out of her mouth and gave it a kiss on the head. She made a 'call me' gesture with her hand and walked away, overjoyed at her future prospects.

That girl was Morgan, possibly the one person on Earth who may have held a secret crush on the nerd. Being a nerd with a hot body she got around a bit, but could never bring herself to ask out her love interest. Now whether that action was out of lust, love, or a conniving plan, that would have to wait until later to pan out.

The rest of the remaining crowd stood around, mostly taken aback by Morgan's eagerness, and the fact that they didn't want to be the next one to go. Eventually, the braver cocksuckers of the group got in line and began to kiss their new master's cock with their throat.

"When this line is empty, I'm going to stand up and put my cock away, so if you want to pledge your loyalty, you had best get in line," Daddy said. Most of the remaining stragglers lined up, and began chatting with each other. Daddy smiled knowing what laid ahead for his new group of slaves.

***

Absent throughout this scene were their smartphones, which was the work of Daddy's programming. They would never take out their phones in his presence, nor in the presence of any of his commands. Nor could they talk or message about what had happened. If anyone asked what happened during their day, they would reply with something generic and mumble along. Which was super confusing to the majority of students who left as soon as they could. They were unable to talk, even amongst themselves about what had happened, and continued along as if everything was normal.

If only they knew at that moment that their lives would never be the same again. Those that thought they were free would find out the hard way that night as they got uncharacteristically horny and began to play with themselves, or with their significant others. They lapped away at their dripping genitals, eating up all their precummies as a good girl for Daddy should. They tried to cum, but they got stuck on the edge, driving themselves silly with desire.

Some of the more adventurous would go out the 24-hour pharmacy and embarrassingly purchased the one item they thought would be their salvation. Adult diapers and pull ups. It was an embarrassing night in that aisle for sure, with horny boys and girls coming and trying to discreetly buy one of the most shameful items they could, only to get rung out by the cashier, who happened to also be an enraptured slave to Daddy, the same as the rest of them. The amount of blushing and lack of eye contact that night was on a whole other level.

But the night only got worse as they would soon return to their rooms with their precious salvation in tow. The packages were ripped open and a diaper pulled out. Most were staring at the unfolded plastic bundle wondering how to put it on. They struggled, and struggled, and even once they got it into position, the tapes would not come off from their starting spots. No matter what the horny-minded students did, they couldn't put the diapers on. Even those that had bought pull-on diapers were out of luck as their diapers got stuck and twisted around their ankles and could not be pulled up. They were pent up and beyond ready to cross over the edge, which remained far out of their reach. They tried not to focus on it. To stop being so horny, but eventually they all gave into their primal needs. They began to stroke and rub themselves while repeating their mantras.

12