Punishment Deserved Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah-Lynn gets caught up in Daddy's reign of terror.
4.1k words
4.73
19.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah-Lynn's day had started off as it normally would, a quick shower followed by dressing for the day. There was a brief moment of hesitation when selecting her panties for the day, but she ultimately decided on the plain white cotton panties that she had purchased earlier in the week. They spoke to her for some reason. The rest of her underwear drawer was composed of thongs and a couple of sexier pieces that she liked to imagine would get some use soon. The cotton panties stuck out like a sore thumb.

The rest of her morning continued on in the most mundane way possible. She arrived at her morning college calculus math class on time and took her seat, eager to endure Mrs Mary's lesson because it meant she would be getting to the weekend faster. The lesson proceeded until the ruined PA system that had been broadcasting a static sound in the background for the whole week decided to work, and for the worst possible reason.

Soon after she was naked, other than her stark white panties, which now featured a humiliating fresh yellow piss stain that was rapidly cooling against her confusingly excited sex, and her white bra which her hard nipples were poking through. The rest of the class had apparently coordinated their underwear as they were dressed identically to her.

All of this happened because that dweeb Michael apparently had invented some sort of mind control device and had decided to take out his frustrations on the class. Before Sarah-Lynn knew it, she and the rest of her nearly-nude classmates were marching down the hallway and into the auditorium, where their non-consensual ordeal continued.

They were brought on stage, and in an extremely humiliating act their bottoms were removed, leaving them to be diapered by those who were lovingly introduced as their new caregivers. Sarah-Lynn's stomach flipped when she saw who was going to be looking after her. It was Vicky the little dweeb that she, and her fellow cheerleaders, had hazed at the start of the semester. Who knew that stealing her clothes in the locker room and forcing her to find help in only a towel could have such unforeseen consequences?

Vicky had a shit eating grin on her face as she forcefully changed Sarah-Lynn into a big puffy white diaper on the auditorium stage for the rest of the college to see. Sarah-Lynn and the rest of her punished classmates stood up, only to immediately squat down and fill their diapers with a humiliating load of poop. It was the biggest shit that Sarah-Lynn had ever taken in her life. It felt like the entire contents of her colon had decided to evacuate all at once giving her a very noticeable brown sag to her padded behind.

But the torment didn't end there. She fell on her butt and began to wiggle, spreading the hot messy contents of her diaper around, sending her into a completely unexpected screaming orgasm along with her peers. She wanted nothing more than to grab at her boobs and play with them, riding out the radiant waves of pleasure from her groin. It was the best feeling of her entire life.

As she began to come down, she realized just how fucked the whole situation was. She was utterly disgusted with herself and humiliated beyond measure with everyone staring at her nearly naked dirty body. It was too much to process and she began to cry.

"Aww, what a little cry baby I have," Vicky cooed, taunting her new unwilling charge. She leaned forward and dried Sarah-Lynn's tears with the bottom of her shirt, only to slap her hard across the face immediately after.

Sarah-Lynn was shocked. She didn't know what to think, everything was happening so quickly and for a moment she felt better, then that moment was ripped away and she was stuck clutching her stinging cheek with her hand. Anger and adrenaline replaced everything else.

"What the fuck do you think your doing? Do you think you're better than me for being able to slap my face when I'm obviously being fucked with beyond belief?" Sarah-Lynn pulled herself to her feet and towered half a foot above her new would-be caretaker.

She tried to initiate some form of physical aggression against the waif of a girl in front of her. She wanted to push her off the stage and onto the concrete floor six feet below, but she couldn't, her muscles wouldn't move. It was just like before; she was completely dominated and under someone's control.

"Uh, uh, uh," Vicky taunted waving her finger. " We won't be having any of that." She bopped the stunned girl on the nose with her finger. "We have places to go, and things to do, so let's get to it."

With that command Sarah-Lynn spun on the spot and started to walk off the stage, unable to deviate from the path set before her. She exited the auditorium and turned down the hall, heading towards the gym. She came to a stop before the door to the girls' change room before being pushed through the door by Vicky.

"Let's go slut, let's get you cleaned up before I choke on your shitty mess", Vicky said as she steered the woman into the shower stalls. Vicky ripped off Sarah-Lynn's bra, tossing it a way's away over her shoulder. The tapes to Sarah-Lynn's diaper were pulled and the heavy mass landed on the ground with a sickening wet plop. The mushy contents of the diaper splattered against Sarah Lynn's shoes and legs as she squealed, physically cringing as hard as she could in this shitty situation.

Vicky grabbed a hold of Sarah-Lynn by her ponytail and pulled her down to the ground, bringing her down to her hands and knees, the diaper situated between her knees. The smell was indescribable, she wretched and gagged, looking at the brown mess she had just produced.

"Aww, is my poor piggy scared of her mess?", Vicky said as she put her foot on Sarah-Lynn's shit-covered ass, eliciting a guttural grunt. "Well, that's too bad, because you better get used to it gutter trash." Vicky pushed her charge down into the diaper, getting her midsection covered with her filth. She began to kick at her sides, forcing her to roll from side to side, coating herself.

"Go ahead piggy, hump your shitty diaper. Show me that you are truly a degenerate worthless cunt and you're lucky that you made it this far in life without anyone else finding out about it." Vicky said as she watched the helpless messy girl begin to slither through her mess, positioning her pelvis over the diaper before beginning to grind her sensitive non-consenting dripping pussy into the ruined absorbent padding.

She began to hump with wild abandon, and it felt so good. It felt blissful and heavenly despite the duress and stomach-turning situation that was making it happen. Sarah-Lynn had a look of confusion on her face as she began to process all of these feelings. Her pace increased, driving her closer towards the edge, her nipples, which had somehow avoided the messy situation were hard and aching for attention in the cold change room air. Sarah-Lynn wanted nothing more than to touch them, for anything to touch them right at that moment.

Vicky reached down and grabbed a hold of one of her charge's nipples, inspecting and feeling just how erect it had gotten. "If I didn't know any better, I would say you are enjoying this," Vicky said.

"Yesss," Sarah-Lynn responded, the pleasure continuing to grow between her lower lips.

"Mmm, that won't do," Vicky pulled hard on the nipple, eliciting a squeal. "Aww, you even squeal like a piggy. That's too cute, bacon butt. Now, let's try that again. Address me properly this time when you respond, trash." She tweaked the nipple again, this time causing a more pleasurable reaction.

"Yes, Miss Vicky," Sarah-Lynn managed to say. She wasn't sure if it was Vicky's control over her that was making her say that, or if she managed to arrive at this point on her own. She always had a fetish for being degraded and humiliated completely, despite the outward perfectly-crafted image she presented as. Underneath she had always been exactly this. An utterly worthless set of fuckholes that needed all the humiliating attention they could get. A perfect slut for everyone, and now, she had her chance to live that life.

"Mmm, that's not quite right, whore" Vicky said, this time pulling both nipples hard. "It's Mistress Victoria to you, every time. No longer will you, or your blow-up bimbo dolls for friends, ever call me that again."

"Yes, Mistress Victoria. I am sorry and will strive to use all three brain cells left in my pig addled fuckskull to remember that," Sarah-Lynn said, once again surprising herself with her own depravity, turning herself on even more.

"That's better pig. Now, let's put your mouth to work. Clean my shoes of your filth and don't stop until they shine."

Sarah-Lynn slowed down her frantic shit humping down to a gentle gyration as she began to lick the soles of Mistress Victoria's flats. At first, she almost refused. The thought of tasting, let alone eating her own shit was beyond disturbing to the point at which she thought she would definitely throw up, but as she began her ministrations, eager to please her superior, she found it tasted immaculate. Like the best flavor of soft serve ice cream ever invented. Not that she could associate it with any other flavor, it was alone in its own disturbing, yet satisfying, category.

She lapped away, cleaning Mistress Victoria's whole shoe from top to bottom then switching over to the other one. She looked up to see Mistress Victoria biting her lips as she rubbed at the front of her black yoga pants. As she pulled her hand away a string of excitement followed, stretching before snapping, leaving a drop of precummies on her finger.

"Good girls eat all of their precummies. I want to be a good girl for Daddy," Mistress Victoria said without emotion as she droned on for a second. The words triggered something within Sarah-Lynn's subconscious and she began to write these words into her core. She felt something usurp control of her body, much like before. Without her consent she began to say,

"Good girls are kept horny. I want to be a good girl for Daddy. Daddy's good girls don't get to cum unless they are diapered. I want to be a good girl for Daddy. Good girls eat all of their precummies. I want to be a good girl for Daddy. Good girls crave cum and don't waste a drop. I want to be a good girl for Daddy."

The two girls looked at each other as they both repeated their new mantras to one another, their conscious minds reeling at the embarrassing words they were saying. But no matter how embarrassing either of them thought the words were, they still believed them, the words becoming essential to their existence.

Sarah-Lynn spotted the glistening patch on Mistress Victoria's yoga pants once more and this time raised her head, bringing her nose to the woman's snatch and inhaling deeply. A sense of surreal lust and burning desire tore a path through the new slave's conscious mind. She needed it. Badly. And now. Her thoughts became clipped. Short. Stupid. All she needed was Mistress Victoria's precummies. She wanted Mistress Victoria to be a good girl for Daddy. They all needed to be good girls for Daddy, even a lowly piggy like her.

She snorted, pushing her nose against Mistress Victoria's dripping sex. She knew she couldn't lick without her permission so she did her damnedest to degrade herself to gain favor.

"Aww does my little piggy want to be a good girl for Mistress Victoria? Does she?" Mistress Victoria taunted. "Well, no shit eating piggy is going to eat my prized princess pussy without getting cleaned first." Mistress Victoria stepped to the side and turned on the shower. The cold water rained down on the poor filthy piggy as she froze, her slow diaper humping finally ceasing.

Sarah-Lynn thought about all of the precummies that existed on her messy cunt right now, but a failsafe standard within her mind told her that she did not have to eat her precummies as they were a health hazard in this instance. And that she would still be a good girl for obeying the commands. The water eventually started to warm, allowing the freezing piggy to begin to move, pulling her destroyed diaper out from under her, rolling it up to the best of her ability, then rinsing it off so it could be disposed of later with minimal mess. She looked over to Mistress Victoria who was sitting down on a bench teasing her dripping pussy which sent shivers of pleasure through Sarah-Lynn's mind. She was overjoyed that her service was having such an effect on her Mistress.

Her attention returned to the task at hand as she tried to get up onto her feet to get closer to the shower head but her body did not respond. It was as though her body ignored the direction in its entirety. She could still move freely on all fours, but there was zero way for her to stand up. Thinking about her situation, Sarah-Lynn flipped onto her back, allowing the water to rain down on her front side, washing away all the messy collateral damage from earlier. She used her hands to help direct the muck off of her body, speeding up the process.

"Here," Mistress Victoria said as she reached into Sarah-Lynn's diaper bag. She pulled out travel sized bottles of soap, shampoo, and conditioner and slid them over to her slightly cleaner piggy. "Do a good job and get nice and clean for me. Make sure you savor the feeling; I doubt you will get to feel this way too often."

Sarah-Lynn went to work, getting onto her knees, to kneel just outside of the showers stream. She began the process of washing her hair, wishing that she could just get closer to the shower head to get a little more water pressure to speed up the process, but her silent pleas went unanswered. With her hair cleaned, she made sure to soap up her body really well paying especially good attention to her nether regions, making sure every nook and cranny was immaculate.

A bottle of mouthwash slid into her foot and she got the message. She swished the burning substance in her mouth and rinsed, repeating three times hoping to curry the favor of her Mistress. Sarah-Lynn gathered up her supplies, reached up to turn the water off, and scurried over to her Mistress, lest she keep her waiting any longer than needed.

"Mmm, that's a good piggy. Nice and clean for your Mistress. I think you deserve a reward, don't you?" Mistress Victoria stuck her thumbs into the side of her yoga pants and pulled them down her long shaven legs. The smell emanating from her nether regions intensified, driving Sarah-Lynn's conscious and unconscious minds wild. She needed it like a sow in heat needed to get porked. Without thought, Sarah-Lynn put her face no more than an inch away from her Mistress's dripping sex, waiting for the command to be issued. She needed permission to dig in and feast on her Mistress's juices. Afterall, she wanted Mistress to be a good girl for Daddy.

"You may begin by kissing Mistress's panties, piggy. I don't want to see any licking yet," Mistress Victoria commanded. While slightly disappointed about not getting to taste and eat her Mistress's pussy right away, Sarah-Lynn dove right in, kissing and smelling her handy work, savoring the teasing tastes she managed to steal from the ruthless panties blocking her path.

Mistress Victoria began to move slightly, reaching into the diaper bag to pull out two hair elastics and a hairbrush. She began to lovingly brush out Sarah-Lynn's long mane of blond hair, straightening the wet hair. The process of lovemaking on both sides of the dynamic continued for a couple of minutes until Mistress Victoria was satisfied with the results. She gathered up some of her charge's hair and made thematically appropriate pigtails and tied them down with the hair elastics.

"You've been such a good piggy. And now the moment you have been waiting for," Mistress Victoria thumbed her panties and pulled them down. "You may eat your Mistress out. Do not stop until I tell you to."

Sarah-Lynn needed no further invitation as she dove in, furiously licking and sucking on her Mistress's delicious folds. The taste was amazing. Literally the best thing she had ever tasted in her entire life. Sweeter than honey, more savory than soy sauce, it was liquid perfection. Sarah-Lynn quite literally hummed in excitement as she continued to service her superior.

***

Mistress Victoria was in heaven. Never did she think it would feel this good to be eaten out, let alone by a girl. She had a couple of boyfriends, who turned out to be more along the lines of fuckboys on call for her as they had very little interest in being romantically involved with her. Luckily for Victoria she knew from a young age that she was destined to be in charge, and called things the way they were. In the end it turned into a favorable arrangement as she could get dick on demand and didn't have to put up with any whiny sex-starved boys.

She had never thought about getting with a girl. Let alone putting that pussy on a leash. But after Mich-- Daddy had approached her with the proposition of getting revenge on Sarah-Lynn, she jumped at the chance. She spent all of last night planning exactly this scenario and furiously edging herself over the thought of putting that bitch in her place. And that place turned out to be directly between her legs. Victoria enjoyed a moment or two, but steeled herself to follow through with the rest of the scenario.

***

Sarah-Lynn saw Mistress Victoria grab something out of the diaper bag but couldn't tell what it was. The sound it made when it was turned on was unmistakable. They were hair clippers. Sarah-Lynn paused in her ministrations to look up at Mistress Victoria, pleading for her to not proceed.

"I thought I said not to stop until you were told, slave," Mistress Victoria said. Sarah-Lynn yelped, digging back into her work. She did not want to disappoint and disobey her Mistress, even if her conscious mind was scared at what was about to come.

Mistress Victoria wasted no time, placing the clippers against Sarah-Lynn's scalp and began her first pass, going from directly between her slave's eyes straight down to her nape, removing so much of her preciously long maintained hair. A tear began to form in the corner of Sarah-Lynn's eye, but she had no choice, a command was a command and she continued to lick and suck and tease to the best of her ability.

The next passes were much easier to emotionally handle as Sarah-Lynn's hair fell all around her. She felt Mistress Victoria make some kind of pattern in her hair. It was clear to Sarah-Lynn that she still had the pigtails that had just been gathered moments ago. A razor and shaving cream came out next, which at this point was not a shock to the horny pig slave as she continued to service her Mistress's needs. If her hair was already gone, it did not matter to her if she was shaven or left with stubble.

Mistress Victoria lathered up most of Sarah-Lynn's skull and began to whisper sweet nothings into her ear as she began to gently pull the razor across her scalp, removing any trace of hair. Sarah-Lynn was in love. Her every fantasy was coming true. She had a dominant who cared and liked her, but yet treated her like absolute filth and degraded her with every opportunity. Daddy going off the deep end might have been the best thing that had ever happened to her.

"Such a good piggy. Don't worry, Mistress Victoria will keep your little secret safe as long as you continue to follow my commands. You know, I was a bit concerned about the ethics of ruining your life with the mind control bands, but that thought is long gone. I haven't had to command you since you started to hump your shitty pigsty of a diaper. Everything you've done since then, even up to right now, has been your own volition. Well, except for the no standing part. We can't have piggy thinking she's equal to any human, now can we?"

"No, Mistress," Sarah-Lynn said demurely, stopping only briefly to clearly enunciate the words before going back to her job. The feelings inside her head were confusing; she thought that she had being commanded the whole time. But at the same time, there was a part of her that knew deep down that she had been acting of her own volition. With that cleared up cognitive dissonance cleared up, she felt so submissive and small at that moment. Her pussy dripped down her thighs with excitement at what was coming next in her lifetime of servitude.

12