Punishment Fits The Crime Pt. 02

Story Info
Tasha and Trisha get in on Jake's punishment.
1.6k words
4.53
21.5k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting ready for work the next morning, Jake was nervous and sick to his stomach as he dressed. Did he really give his boss a blowjob last night? And, could Mr Howard really just demote him from Supervisor to Personal Assistant? Briefly, Jake thought about going to HR with a complaint. That moment of bravado quickly faded as he remembered that his boss had video of him eating cum like a slut, licking it off of his boss' desk after jerking off. Shaking his head, he glanced at the clock and realized he had better hurry or he was about to be late.

Thirty minutes later, he was walking in the office door and realized he didn't know what his new duties were. Maybe Mr Howard would be satisfied with last night, and just drop it. Jake strode toward his desk and began thinking about his duties as Supervisor. He had plenty of open items on his plate.

Just as he sat down, Tasha walked up and sat on his desk. For a moment, he was mesmerized as he stared at her creamy, light brown thighs under the short skirt she was wearing. She brought him back to reality as she spoke.

"What are you doing here?" she said.

"Tasha, what are you talking about? Why wouldn't I come to work?" Jake had a sinking feeling as he saw her grin.

"Oh, I expect you to be at work, but didn't you take a new position?" her eyes twinkled with an evil glee "We all got an announcement this morning, that you are now Personal Assistant to Mr Howard. Isn't that a demotion?"

Jake didn't know what to say and just mumbled something about "a mistake" as he got up and walked towards the door of his boss' office. He could hear Tasha giggling behind him as he knocked timidly on the door. Mr Howard called out for him to come in, and he did so, closing the door behind him.

"Jake, you're late." Mr Howard looked upset as he glanced at his watch.

"Sorry sir, I was here on time but at my desk..." even as he said it Jake knew that wasn't going to fly.

"Your desk? I thought we were very clear in our agreement yesterday. Or are you thinking of breaking our agreement? If so, no problem. I can have those emails sent out right now."

Jake hung his head. "No sir, please don't."

"Very well then, let's get you to work. Strip, and put your clothes in your desk drawer." As he said this, he pointed to a small desk in the corner of the office.

Scared to disobey, Jake quickly stripped naked. He folded his clothes and walked to his new desk, then placed them in the drawer.

"Good boy. Now crawl to me" his boss said. Reluctantly, Jake dropped to all fours like a dog and crawled across the carpeted floor until he was in front of his boss, to the right side of Mr Howard's desk.

His boss reached into a drawer and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, then instructed Jake to kneel and turn around. He obeyed, and soon felt the cool metal against his wrists and heard a ratcheting sound as the cuffs locked around them. He was well and truly trapped.

"Alright, now get over here under my desk." Jake maneuvered himself until he was kneeling beneath the bigger man's desk, with his face directly in front of his boss' crotch.

"From now on, this is how you will report to work each morning slut." His boss unzipped his fly and the big black cock Jake had sucked last night sprang free, slapping him on the cheek.

"As we agreed yesterday, one requirement of your new position is that you will suck me a minimum of twice daily. The first one is your morning duty and going forward you will do it every morning without being told, do you understand?" Jake nodded his head, feeling defeated, and opened his mouth wide to let the meaty monster in.

As he began working his tongue and lips down the shaft of Mr Howard's dick, his boss started work and for the next half hour Jake remained on his knees, lost in the rhythm of cocksucking. Every once in a while, a large hand would descend from above and guide his head to a slower pace as if to say he wasn't ready to cum in the younger man's mouth yet. Long strings of drool formed , stretching from Jake's chin to fall on his chest and knees.

After what seemed like an eternity, everything changed with a knock on the door of Mr Howard's office. Jake froze in a panic, and looked up pleadingly at his boss, but didn't dare let the dick free from his mouth. Mr Howard chuckled as he stared down at Jake kneeling naked and cuffed, lips stretched around the head of his cock.

"Keep sucking, bitch, or this will be much worse. Having meetings is a normal part of my workday...and giving head is a normal part of yours. Besides, the desk goes all the way to the floor so nobody can see you."

With that, his boss called out "Door's open!" and Jake heard it open then close.

"Ah, good morning ladies. Thanks for agreeing to meet with me."

"Good morning sir." Jake stiffened and slowed his sucking as he recognized the voices of Tasha and Trisha. It wasn't lost on him that he was in exactly the position he had always dreamed about them being in. His boss tapped Jake's balls with the toe of one polished shoe, as if to tell him to get back to work, and reluctantly he did so though he was sure the girls would hear the tiny slurping and sucking sounds as his lips slipped up and down the well lubed shaft.

"Let's cut right to the chase" Mr Howard continued "I have here the complaints you both filed separately, regarding harassment and abuse by Jake Smith. And I have to say, I was shocked and appalled when I read this." Jake nearly choked as he heard this. They had filed formal complaints? He knew he was about to lose his job. But as his boss continued talking, Jake realized it was actually worse than that.

"In this office, we believe predators like Jake should be punished severely. They need to understand we will not condone that type of behavior. The punishment needs to be severe enough that this never happens again. And personally, I think the punishment should fit the crime. Do you agree?" Jake heard both girls agreeing, as he continued to slobber and drool all over Mr Howard's huge black cock.

"Good. Well, I have taken the liberty of starting Jake's punishment and training but I would like your feedback on it."

What the fuck? Jake's heart and mind were both racing with anxiety as he tried to figure out what was about to happen. But it didn't take long to realize his boss must have motioned to the interns that they should come to his side of the desk. Suddenly, Jake found himself staring up at the pretty faces he had so wanted to fuck, with his own mouth stretched around the head of a big black dick. Trisha giggled and pointed, while the taller Tasha just let an evil grin spread across her face. Mr Howard pushed firmly on the back of the younger man's head, forcing him down until his chin rested against his captor's balls.

"Now, if this is too much for you ladies, please let me know as I don't want to be responsible for causing you any more trauma." Both of the girls shook their heads and assured him that it was fine, so he continued "Perfect. If you are willing, I would like your feedback on the extent of Jake's ongoing punishment and maybe even your involvement if you wish." With this, he released the hold on the back of Jake's head and the younger man slid his mouth quickly off of the saliva covered shaft, gasping for air. Strings of precum and drool hung from his lips down to the tip of the cock.

Suddenly, Tasha spoke up "Nobody told you to stop sucking that cock, bitch!" Jake felt his face flush with shame, but he bent his head back to the task and made a slight gagging sound as he began sucking cock in earnest. Trisha snickered cruelly as she watched his humiliation.

Apparently satisfied that her former tormentor was going to keep sucking, Tasha spoke now to Mr Howard.

"We would be happy to design a punishment plan that ensures Jake will never be a problem for this office again. Are there any guidelines or limits to what we can include?"

Grunting now with the effort to avoid climax, Mr Howard answered "No limits, but in order to make sure the punishment is at the very least equal to the intended crime I would suggest a minimum of twice daily correction. After all, there are two of you and I think we can all agree he fully intended to use you both this way and possibly worse."

"Oh, I think two per day is just the start." Tasha stared into Jake's eyes as he knelt there naked, bobbing his head on his boss' dick. With that, she bent down and used one cocoa colored hand to caress Mr Howard's full balls while with the other she roughly shoved Jake all the way to the base of the cock.

Losing control, Mr Howard grunted loudly as his dick swelled in the young man's mouth and his balls pumped a huge load of semen down his throat.