Punjabi Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeking comfort in her father's shoulders, Luvleen leaned and rested her head. Anand simply stroked her head. He felt her hands wrap around him and he allowed the familiar yet awkward feeling rising in his groin to grow, in hopes it would subside before it prompted him to do something stupid.

"I'm so, so sorry..." Luvleen seemed to mutter as she rested against her father's chest but inexplicably she felt herself slide down the fabric of his shirt and plonk down softly yet unmistakably on her father's bulge. Her eyes widened and she felt her father stiffen.

Before anyone of them could say a word, Luvleen slowly but surely began to unzip the front of her father's pants. She couldn't believe what she was doing, but barely wiping off her watery eyes, she struggled to find something to find comfort in her hands. Which now appeared to be in her father's pants.

Anand wasn't sure what was happening or what he was supposed to do as a father. Was his daughter trying to please him or was she trying to seek some sort of connection.... Oh!

That feeling. It stopped Anand's mind from further doubts and he gently pushed on his daughter's head from above. In one swift yet almost like a practiced motion, Luvleen who had freed her father's erect cock from his pants, lost no time in swiftly gobbling the head of his prick in her mouth.

Neither of them, among father and daughter knew why they were encouraging the other's act but they definitely didn't seem like they wanted this to be over soon.

Luvleen took her time in salivating on the tip of her father's erect penis before allowing herself to go down further and attempt at swallowing the entire shaft of her father's cock in her mouth. She could feel it throbbing as she did and turned sideways to see her father lying back on the bed. His eyes closed in wonderment and his hands holding his head in disbelief, as he locked eyes with his daughter.

She held back her head and steadied the base of her father's dick by holding onto it's base, took a muffled sigh and a satisfying breath before beginning to bob her head up and down continuously, sucking her father off.

Anand could barely steady his hands to remove the wet towel from his daughter's body and throw it, before he began to feel Luvleen use her pretty mouth on his dick. He could only make an attempt to see once, his daughter bobbing her head on his cock, before he struggled to hold back his cum from erupting. He reluctantly made his daughter slow down and pulled her mouth away from him, releasing with a sloppy 'pop' sound.

He pulled her face to him as he sat up. He saw no regret, but an underlying sadness was still persisting.

"Is.. Oh.. Wahe Guru! I can't breathe. Whoo! Is this what you want, Luvleen?" Anand struggled to speak, his erect dick rubbing between his daughter's breasts. He licked his lips, as he waited for her to answer. He saw her look down, then meet his gaze, as she simply used both her hands to slowly coax a heap of precum out of his dick while stroking him. She wiped her lips on her outstretched arms before responding.

"I don't know why I did that, papa-ji." She burped making both of them smile for a second. "But I'm sure that you're not very unhappy that I did."

Anand didn't utter another word. He pulled his naked daughter to him and kissed her on her lips. Luvleen stood back and removed her bangles, while her father began to remove whatever clothes he had left and soon became as naked as the day he was born.

He lost no time in scooping his daughter and placing her under him, while he got on top of her. He spread her legs and leered at her shaved pussy region. He saw his daughter grow red and turn sideways to look away. She was brought back to meet him, as she felt her legs being spread apart and she felt the tip of her pussy being rubbed by her father's dick.

Anand pulled his daughter up and embraced her in midair, just when he entered her with a thrust. He felt Luvleen grunt under him and he happily began to fuck his daughter, in his frenzy forgetting that neither was she a whore nor his wife who was used to his harsh movements. He slowed down when he felt his daughter whimpering in pain.

"I'm sorry. I just... Do you want to me to.."

"No. No. Wait." Luvleen still had her eyes closed, right from the first time she felt her father enter her and his mad, merciless thrusts that had followed soon after, threatening to tear her apart from within. She tried hard to stop the tears from flowing.

"Maybe, papaji. I think you should learn to punish me once in a while. Or say 'no' to me, after all you're my father."

Anand felt a lot of things run through his head. His daughter under him, allowing herself to be at his mercy while telling him quite literally, that this is what she deserved made him lose his mind a bit. But somehow seeking solace in his daughter's own abilities, he turned back to his favorite position and hugged his daughter tight, as he began to pound into her.

Anand felt his daughter scream with wild abandon, while also feeling her stick her face into his neck and bite down her immediate pain, as he mercilessly fucked her. The slaps of their bodies echoed while his daughters muted screams and passionate pleas made him tingle too.

"Don't stop! Papa.... ahhh! Just don't. Whatever Happens...... don't stop...... "

Hearing his daughter's words in Hindi, made him recall the first time Luvleen, when she was much younger, being taught the alphabet by him as she smiled while sitting on her father's lap. That happy memory was now gone, replaced by what he was currently doing to Luvleen.

He felt his daughter's grunts match his and he rose up. He held his daughter down, their eyes meeting, still fucking each other. He saw Luvleen thrash her head side to side at brief intervals, then briefly brave her father's gaze on her and choke, as she felt him squeeze her neck in ecstasy.

Anand pulled out and flopped his daughter over. He felt his daughter comply without much energy left in her, her sweat stained hair swinging wildly with the moment, slapping him harmlessly on his cheek. He pushed into her from behind, bringing out a groan from his daughter's lips.

"Papaji."

"Yes? What is it?"

"This feels so weirdly amazing. I think your being inside me, is going to make me cum."

"Let me help you."

Luvleen felt her father's fingers on her pussy and after a few special and furiously paced rubbing and licking down there, she began to buck gently and beautifully on the sheets as cried her pleasure into her hands, her orgasm releasing through her body.

For a while, neither of them made much sound as they both sunk into each other. Luvleen could still feel her father's dick erect inside her, even when he had made her cum. Then Anand began gyrating his hips faster than before. Luvleen met her father's thrusts by bucking against him. Pushing him further inside of her.

"It hurts. It hurtsss.... but it's such a good hurt... mm.... ahhh.... ahhhh..... ahhhh...."

Hearing his daughter utter such words and grunts in the throes of pleasure moved something deep inside him. He pulled her up by her shoulders and crushed her breasts with his hands, as he continued to fuck her. He felt himself come close to his orgasm.

Luvleen reached back with her hands and her neck stretched to lick the side of her father's face, enticing him in an incredibly erotic manner.

Anand made his daughter hold herself on all fours by supporting on her shoulders and he grabbed them, while fucking her. He began to come harder than ever before, whilst in that position and threw his head back.

"Aannnhhh...... aaaaahh..... aaaaahh.... ahh."

His rythmic groans matched with each thrusts as every eruption of his cum left his body and entered his daughter's sweet one. Filling her up with an impressive load, Anand shakily sat back after emptying himself and continued to absentmindedly stroke himself, as he watched his daughter regain her composure from their furious fucking.

Anand saw his daughter move and sit on top of his heaving body. She tried to sit but ultimately gave up and lied down on top of him, her breasts crushed against her father's chiseled chest. Anand could still feel his Luvleen and her wetness below, creaming and flowing into his thighs.

Both of them were sweaty, their smell further dampening the cold room, only the light rain daring to break the silence. Anand felt for Luvleen's hair through his fingers, playing with them for a while, before being distracted by the ringing phone. It was his wife. Anand leaned back a bit, without disturbing his daughter and picked it up from the bedside table.

"Hello?"

"What have you decided?" Anand had called her the previous night and talked in detail about their daughter.

"Nothing concrete." Anand saw Luvleen stir and ask him to put the phone on speaker. Anand obeyed. He pulled her up by cupping her drenched pussy and lifting her forward, as Luvleen diligently listened to her mother.

"I know she has committed a mistake. A grave one and knowing you, I'm sure she will get a befitting punishment. But please, dont be too hard on her, ok?"

"Don't worry. She's my daughter too."

Anand cut the call and stared into his daughter's eyes. She seemed unsure, still on his chest, her big, brown eyes mesmerizing. Her head was perched on her chin, tilted to await whatever her father was about to say. But Anand knew nothing to say.

"Hey, want to go back home?"

"I don't think there is any other option, papa."

Anand nodded and gently prodded Luvleen to get off, which she did and she saw her father's naked body walk to the bathroom. She too stood up.

"Papa, what are you going to say to Mummy ji?"

"We'll deal with it when it's time. Right now, change and get a bath."

"I had already. Before..." Luvleen looked down at her toes, too shy to look at her father. She looked at his outstretched hand towards her.

"Doesn't matter. Join me anyway." And for one of the first rare times, she saw her father look at her with happiness, a broad smile etched on his handsome face going perfectly with his large moustache. And of course, lust.

12