Punk Rock Passion

Story Info
Jess finds something better with a punk singer.
2.5k words
3.5
1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in 2007 in the north east of England there will be some slang terms. There will also be brief cannabis use.

Jess was putting the finishing touches to her makeup, she looked at herself in the mirrow as she applied a deep red lipstick to her full lips, and thought I'll show him, we'll just see if no one else will want me.

Her boyfriend of three years had done nothing but put her done, and tell her that no one else would want her. Three years of him saying these things and cheating on her every chance he got, she was 23 years old and wasn't going to take it anymore, and left him.

She spent the last 3 months alone, and tonight she was planning on ending her dry spell. She was 5"5, a size 10, with 32DD breasts, long black hair and the most amazing green eyes.

One final fix of her dress, a blast of perfume, and left her home in a taxi to meet the girls at the pub.

She walked into the crowded pub it was busier then normal for a Saturday night. She saw her three friends sat at a corner table, she made her way past people to get to them, and was greeted by them saying how good she looked, Jess took a seat and said, "Hi, bloody hell its busy in here tonight."

Sarah, the joker of the group and one of Jess's best friends answered, "yeah some band is playing tonight, must be some sort of rock band, since there is more leather in here then a bodage shop," this got a laugh from all the girls. Jess stood up and said she would get the round in and made her way to the bar.

As she stood at the bar waiting for her drinks order, someone pushed into her, slamming her into the man next to her. Jess felt a strong hand grab her by the shoulder to steady her, she looked at it, it was just a tattoo, she followed it up to a leather clad arm, then to a strong looking chest, then a solid throat tattoo, a bottom lip with two rings in it, the deepest blue eyes she had ever seen, topped off with dyed red hair, he was about 6 feet tall and quite good looking.

He looked at her, and gave his lips a slight lick before saying, "you ok there pet, some daft twat shoved me" Jess felt her breath catch in her chest, he wasn't her normal type but there was something about him, she smiled and answered, " yeah I'm fine, I wasn't expecting this lot here tonight."

He picked up his glass of whiskey and coke, smirked and said "that's probably my fault my band is playing in a bit" then he took a sip of his drink.

Before she could say anything else to him the bar man put a tray of drinks down and asked for money, Jess started to look for her purse, but the punk guy told the bar man to put it on the bands tab, Jess gave him a sweet smile and said, "thanks hun that's nice of you" he downed the last of his drink, grinned and said "no bother cutie, I hope you enjoy the show, I'm Johnny by the way," she shook his hand and said "I'm Jess" he put down his empty glass, then went outside.

Later that night the gig was in full swing, playing punk rock songs, Johnny was putting on a show, he was topless due to the heat from the lights, and playing it up to the mosh pit infront of the stage. Jess watched him move his body, it was strong and muscled, he had tattoos from the neck down, Jess was transfixed watching him, he looked so sexy she could feel a flutter between her legs and wanted to have him there and then.

once the gig was finished the girls wanted to call it a night, but Jess knew she wanted to stay to see johnny to flirt with him again, and maybe more. The girls left and Jess scanned the bar for him, he was nowhere to be found, so she went outside to catch her breath, and there he was still shirtless in the summer night smoking.

She took a step toward him and said, "you where really good, I don't normally like that stuff but you sounded great" Johnny turned to face her and when he saw Jess his face lit up, "I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself gorgeous, I was watching you have a little dance in your chair." Jess felt the flutter in her knickers again not only did he think she was gorgeous, but he was watching her as well.

Jess lifted her hand and ran it from his chest down his arm and took the cigarette from his hand, she took a drag only to realize it was actually a joint, she took another drag and handed it back to him, "I can think of a better way to chill out after all that" she said in a seductive voice.

Johnny gave her a grin stepping closer and asked, "and how's that then?" grabbing her hips and pulling her close, Jess felt her heart pound in her chest, a jolt of electricity flow to her crotch, then felt Johnny slam his lips into her's, she was a wash with desire the feel of his lips, mixed with the feel of the lip rings, then his strong hands gripping her round tight backside.

She moaned in to his kiss, and let her hands travel over his body, Johnny broke the kiss with both of them gasping for air, Jess came to her senses and said, "let's go back to my place, I want you to fuck me so hard I can't see straight," Johnny just grinned, she was dragging him to her flat, he barely had a chance to put his top on and grab his jacket.

What should have been a ten minute walk took twice as long, filled with stopping for kisses, gropes and some light playing with his cock.

Jess opened the door and quickly kicked off her heels, walking slowly up the stairs pulling her dress over her head, giving him a view of her tight round arse as she made her way to the living room. Johnny fumbled with the laces if his boots but quickly got them off, and chased after her, he found her laying on the couch one hand on her breasts, the other lightly rubbing her pussy through her underwear.

She opened her eyes and said, "I want you to eat my pussy so bad" he didn't need to be told twice, he stalked over to the couch knelt down at her feet, picking up her left foot and putting her toes in his mouth. Jess let out a slight gasp this was new, no one had ever done this before, then he swapped to the right foot, before slowly licking up her legs to her thighs.

Before hooking his fingers in the waistband of her black lace thong, pulling them down to expose her smooth wet pussy.

Jess felt the first touch of his tongue lightly trace the outside if her lips, she let out a low moan then slipped her bra off, pulling on her nipples as she felt his talented tongue go to work on her throbbing clit, "oh my god, that feels so fucking good" she moaned, as he savored the taste of her, then slid two fingers into her and began to rub her g-spot, "fuck yes, please don't stop I'm so close" he fingered her harder as his tongue danced on her clit, she buried her fingers in his fire engine red hair, grinding her pussy onto his tongue.

As she felt the fire of a thousand suns burst between her legs screaming, "oh fuck, I'm cumming" and when she finally exploded something happened that hadn't happened before, she squirted covering his face in her sweet juices.

She couldn't move part in shock, and part from nirvana, breathing heavy she said "that's never happened before, I'm so sorry" Johnny just smiled and said, "I'm glad I could do that for you," then leaned forward and kissed her, she could taste herself, and could feel his cock pressing against his skinny jeans.

It was begging to be released from its denim prison. she sat up and actually ripped his t-shirt clean off his body, tearing it off of him, and pulled his jeans from him. She got her first look at his cock, and she wasn't disappointed it was about seven inches and thick, she pushed him down on the couch and got between his legs gripping his manhood with her right hand and took him into her mouth.

He was loving every minute of this, she was doing this twisting and jerking motion as she was sucking and slurping on the head of his cock. Jess took him to the back of her throat a few times, then pulled back and said, "I think you better make me gag on this lush cock, before you fuck me hard."

Johnny put a hand on either side of her face and said, "you want to gag on it, like a good little slut" before forcing his cock back into her mouth, making her head bounce up and down, he pushed his cock to the back of her throat and kept it there, then pulled it out, she gasped for air leaving a string of warm saliva from her lips to his shaft.

They did this for awhile filling the flat with the sound of gagging and choking. Until she said something that had never came out before, "daddy I need you to fuck me," this was a first she'd never called anyone that before.

It didn't phase the punk rocker he liked it and said "you want to be fucked you little slut," grabbing a fist full of her black hair, and bending her over the arm of the couch, giving her arse a hard slap, leaving a red handprint on the right cheek, "oh yes daddy" she yelped.

Then she felt another first, his tongue lick at her arsehole there was moans of pleasure coming from her, then a smack on the left cheek and more tongue in her arse, "yes daddy, yes daddy, treat me like your dirty slut," she moaned. Then he stopped his tongue, Jess didn't know why he stopped before she could ask, she felt him push his hard cock deep in her pussy, "fuck me daddy, ruin my little pussy, fuck me till I can't move," she screamed as he stretched her pussy, gripping her hips tight as he pounded her harder and harder until her legs started to shake and her pussy clamped on his length as she cried out in pleasure once more.

Johnny kept this up as she came on his cock, he pulled out of her to catch his breath, Jess span around and kissed him with so much passion, "I need more daddy" she said as she straddled his cock and lowered herself onto it, her breath caught again as she felt him back inside her, she slowly rode his cock as he his mouth took her nipples between his teeth.

His hands grasped and slapped her arse as he bit her nipples, and he asked her "do you like that you little slut?"

Jess kept her pace up as she moaned, "yes daddy, please bend me over again" Johnny wrapped his arms around her, and stood up with her still impaled on his cock, he fucked her like this for a little while, Jess loved it feeling like she was nothing but a doll in his strong arms.

Johnny put her down on the couch and she got back on her hands and knees, and entered her from behind again, "fuck me hard daddy" she moaned as he fucked her harder then he did before, it didn't take long for her to scream out another orgasm, "oh daddy I'm cumming so hard, please I want to taste daddy's cum so bad" this was enough to drive Johnny over the edge.

He gave a few more thrusts then pulled out, Jess quickly turned around and wrapped her mouth around his slick wet cock, it only took a minute before he shot his hot sticky load all over her tongue, he tasted sweeter then anyone she had ever tasted before. She swallowed his delicious spunk.

She took a few minutes to catch her breath her naked body covered in sweat. Jess heard him spark a lighter then looked at this tattooed covered sex god of a punk and felt she had to explain to him, "I'm sorry I don't really go on like that, and I never just take people home."

Johnny let out a laugh and said, "look bonny lass, I don't just go home with random lasses either, so don't worry about it and as for what you said, I liked it and I think your amazing."

He leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips, then took another drag of his tab and said, "but you should know, I'm actually going on tour tomorrow, we have a gig in Scotland tomorrow night. Then a couple in Ireland, the liverpool, then Birmingham, then back home "

It was Jess's turn to laugh she brushed the hair out of her eyes then took the smoke from johnny and said, "I wasn't expecting us to fall in love or anything, I just thought it might of been a one time thing, or maybe" lowering her head back down to his cock again.

they spent the rest of the night having the most intense and incredible sex she had ever had, the following morning Johnny was getting dressed and remembered his t-shirt was torn.

so he just put his leather jacket on without it, Jess giggled and said "such a rock star, you look good enough to eat," pulling him in for a kiss by the jacket, Johnny kissed her back and said, "Jess I want to see you when I get back next month."

She didn't know what to say, it was supposed to be a one time thing wasn't it? But what left her mouth shocked her but excited her as well when she said, "I want to see you too, and you can sleep with other people while your gone I don't expect anything from you hun."

He smirked at her, "well thats good to know, you can as well, but" he said pulling her close and grabbing her arse, "this belongs to me no one touches it, understand?" he said squeezing her arse.

Jess felt her breath catch again then said in a low seductive tone, "yes daddy."