Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!

Story Info
She doesn't want to give up the puppies and it leads to bed.
1k words
4.06
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down the garden path to Colt's newly finished kennels, Rorie supported her growing belly with one hand as she hurried to get to the puppies at feeding time. Oswald was the proud papa and would not leave his Dam as she cared for her 8 pups. The puppies were about 6 weeks old and Rorie loved playing with them. She knew it was Colt's dream of breeding hunting dogs but she did not know how she would let him sell the pups.

Reaching the kennels, she went to the open doors and went inside and flopped down in a nearby pile of hay. As soon as she lowered herself to the ground the puppies began hopping toward her at a run and soon she was laughing and covered in small brown puppies that would someday be some of the best hunting dogs in England.

Thinking she was in the kennel alone, Rorie gave in to playing with the puppies with abandonment, and that is where Colt found her. On the ground, laughing with hay in her hair, covered in tiny puppies.

"I knew I would find you here, my darling Duchess." Colt could not even say it without laughing. Colt planted himself on the ground beside his wife and promptly got a lapful of puppies. A groom came in from the stables with a tray of food for the puppies. Cook was cooking special meals for the puppies and Colt thought it was ridiculous, but Cook insisted that Oswald's babies deserved especially cooked meals. They were cute little devils and Colt felt that between the staff at the Hall and his beautiful Duchess...he was not going to sell a single puppy. Sighing, he resigned himself to his fate and glanced over at his loyal Oswald that lay beside the Dam of his pups. Rorie had named her Rosetta and she and Oswald had been inseparable since bringing her to Kingston Hall from Eric's kennel.

"Well, my love, if you will not let me sell the little buggars, what say you to bringing them all into the Hall since my old Oswald will not leave his lady and come home with his Master?"

Rorie's face lit up, "Yes, Colt! Do you mean it? We can bring them all home?!" She was alight with hopefulness.

"Yes, of course, my love. I cannot have my wife that is round with child, gallivanting out and about and flailing around on the ground with the puppies behind my back," Colt said with a wicked grin.

Rorie hit him on the shoulder and he burst out laughing as he could not contain himself any further. Rising from the ground, they allowed the puppies to finish eating and they called to Oswald and Rosetta to follow them up the garden paths to the Hall. The puppies followed along behind them, the smallest tripping over his own feet and unable to keep up. Colt scooped up the tiny puppy and passed it to his wife to cuddle as they headed back to the Hall. He placed his hand under her elbow to help her walk and provide himself some peace of mind as she walked along the stone paths.

He loved her more each time he looked at her. Watching her belly grow with his babe filled him with pride and a sense of disbelief as he had never thought that this would be his life. To be the Duke of Kingston, a husband, and a Father. To have this girl in his life, under his protection, and as the Mother of his children. Colt walked along solemnly and was humbled to his core. Rorie turned to look at him with bone-deep joy in her eyes and a sincere satisfaction with her life and he was rocked. He watched the way she looked at the tiny puppy and he could not help but smile. He wondered how she would look at their babe when it was born. Everyone at the Hall expected a boy but Colt did not care, an heir would be born in time, but now he was just happy and if a girl was all they had, a girl would inherit the Dukedom as Duchess of Kingston. He would do whatever it took to ensure it.

The house was shortly in shambles as a place for Oswald and Rosetta and the pups were created. Rorie was exhausted after all of the excitement and Colt knew she needed to lay down and rest. Guiding her upstairs to their rooms, Colt helped her change and get into bed. It led to where it always did.

They could not be close to each other without touching and kissing. Now that they were wed and in the same bed, they did not need to restrain their love and took great pleasure and comfort in how well their bodies fit together.

Colt caressed her naked belly as he sat above her in the bed between her spread legs and felt his child kick within her. Running his fingers down between her legs, he felt her readiness and he grabbed her hands and lifted her up and turned her over until she was on her hands and knees. This way he did not feel like he was smashing his babe.

Colt positioned himself behind her and entered her hot, wet sheath and wrapped his body around her as he thrust into her. Rorie began to cry out and he continued his speed and force as he could tell she liked it. He reached one hand between her legs to stroke the center of her pleasure and caressed her breasts and nipples with his other hand. Lowering his mouth to her neck, he sucked deeply at a special place that always provided him a response and she shattered. Falling to her elbows and crying out his name repeatedly, Rorie was exhausted.

Colt pumped into her body a few more times and his release took him over as her body milked him with her gratification. Colt helped her turn to her side and he lay behind her her, holding her in his arms, and they slept.

I hope I rocked your socks! Thank for reading! ~LadyF xoxoxo