Puppy-girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swallow," I instructed.

Her lips smacked closed, and I saw her throat bob as she swallowed my load down into her stomach. She then opened again like a good little girl, showing me there was nothing left.

"Good girl," I crooned softly. "You can stand now. Your legs must be getting sore."

Her legs straightened as she stood, and she looked up at me. Her face was a mess -- tears in her eyes, saliva all over her face, and my cum coating her chin and throat. Her hair, once straight and smooth, lay in a haphazard mess.

"Did I do good, Daddy?" she said in a quiet, hoarse voice.

"You did good, sweets," I answered, stroking her hair.

She smiled meekly at the praise, her face flushed. I think that was my favourite thing about her -- just her pure happiness at doing a good job, even under the worst circumstances.

"Did your little pussy get wet doing that? Here, let me check."

I didn't wait for her to say yes. My hand automatically reached under her skirt to her underwear. I pushed into her panties, my hand travelling over smooth, shaved skin, and then down underneath her.

My god, she was soaked. Her pussy lips were covered in slimy, gooey liquid. I parted her lips with my finger, pushing a finger into the sticky mess and found her clit. She whined desperately and clung to me, her legs wavering underneath her.

"Good girl," I encouraged. "Hold on to Daddy. I don't want you to fall down."

"Mmhm," she answered, her voice trembling like the puppy that she was.

I circled her clit with my index finger and I could feel her quivering, sinking down onto my hand. Whether it was from trying to get more pressure, or from wobbling legs, I wasn't sure. It didn't matter though. All that mattered was that she was mewling and whining like a desperate slut.

"Do you like Daddy treatin' you this way? You like being touched in these dirty toilets, don't you?"

"Y-yes, Daddy," she whispered between whines.

"Yes, you do," I crooned in agreement. "My girl loves being a dirty little dog, don't she?"

"Y-yes, Daddy," she repeated. "I'm a dirty little dog. Oh my go--yes, I'm such a dirty little dog."

"That's right," I said in a voice that sounded like I was babying her. It was a voice I usually reserved for talking to Sasha's dog, Luna.

My hand moved further, so I could push two fingers into her slick hole. My palm rested firmly on her clit, and she whined louder. The pressure on her clit was made stronger by the fact that she stumbled slightly downwards on her weak legs.

"Keep holdin' on to Daddy," I instructed. "Just like that." The twang in my accent was back, obscuring some of my words within a soft Southern accent.

My fingers pushed into her hole again and again, feeling her slick, warm walls grip around me. Her mewling was becoming louder, and her grip on the front of my shirt was tight and desperate. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth, still wet with saliva and cum, lay open. She was such a needy slut, I thought with a little smile.

"You want Daddy to make his little puppy feel good?" I asked.

"Mm -- yes, Daddy. Oh god, please," she begged.

I removed my hand from her cunt, and I swear she almost whined like a dog at the loss of my touch. Her eyes fluttered open, eyelashes like butterflies, and she looked at me urgently. My hands gripped her waist, and I turned her around so she was facing the toilet.

"Bend over like a good dog," I commanded. "Yep, hands on the toilet, there we go."

She bent at the waist, placing two small hands on the toilet lid which she had closed. I pulled the skirt of her dress up, so it collected around her waist. Barring my view of her asshole and pussy sat her panties -- some white lacy thing. A pair women wear when they're hoping to score, I thought wryly. Once again, Violet was two steps ahead of me when planning our interactions.

I placed my fingers under the crotch of the panties and pulled sharply. The thin, soaked fabric tore away easily. She whimpered, crying out a soft little noise that almost sounded like it could become a no, but she decided not to commit to the word.

My cock was slightly flaccid now, so I desperately stroked it back to life. I was surprised, even at the age of 40, that I was able to make it hard so quickly after she had gobbled the cum from it just moments earlier. But I put it down to her -- she was young and gorgeous and cum-drunk, and my body was willingly responding to that. And god, did I want her. If she was cum-drunk, I was a fucking bar, ready to serve.

I pushed my cock into her slippery walls, and she couldn't stop herself from crying out loudly. The music from the bar, still steadily thumping through the walls, obscured her cry. My length was buried deep, entirely enveloped by her pussy. It had stretched her open in an instant, filling her up and pushing hungrily against her cervix. Her little toes stood on end to try and reach my height, so I decided to place my hands on her hips and lift her. With her hands still gripping onto the porcelain of the toilet, her toes now scraped just above the floor, desperate for a foothold but unable to find one.

"Relax, Violet," I commanded. "Let Daddy make you feel good. You just hold on to that dirty toilet right there and I'll hold onto you. Be a good dog for Daddy."

My cock, still buried deep inside of her, almost wedged her in place as I held her hips up, her little feet unable to reach the floor. Then I started to move, pushing into her like a piston. The sound of my skin and balls slapping against her clit and ass echoed around the bathroom, mingling with her little whimpers. Her knuckles were white as they gripped the filthy toilet. She was so deliciously warm and wet, creating wet little sucking sounds to join the cacophony of sound now being orchestrated in the bathroom.

Fuck, she was so tight. I knew I was bigger than most average men, but no woman I'd ever been with had been this much of a tight fit. It was almost painful, especially as my cock grew harder, stretching her out even more. I was sure after this I would be able to see a glaring red gape where her pussy used to be.

I fucked her sloppily, using my grip on her hips to slam her little body into my bigger one, her legs flailing and dangling close to the ground but unable to gain purchase. Once again, she was my fuck-doll. My personal fleshlight. Her whimpers turned into a loud cry just as someone suddenly entered the bathroom.

We both paused. I held her onto my dick securely, my arms burning now with the effort. Her breathing came in raggedly, and I could tell she was using all her strength to not make a sound. Underneath the music, I could hear her tiny whimpers between each breath.

The stranger in the bathroom had evidently heard us because they hadn't moved since they opened the door to the bar, holding it slightly open instead as they stood still for a moment. Music and chatter flooded in more clearly now.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt," a man's voice said awkwardly, a drunken blur to the edge of his words.

I heard him move into the bathroom, shutting the door to the bar behind him. His footsteps moved into the stall next to us and there was a noise of him unzipping his trousers. Soon, the trickle of urine could be heard splashing into the toilet. I flexed my cock inside of Violet's pussy, and she whined ever so slightly.

"Keep goin' if y' feel like it," he slurred. "I don't mind. Love ish beautiful." There was a slight bang on the cubicle wall next to us -- he had placed a drunken hand on it.

Violet's head was craning to look back at me, her eyes watering and face burning. After seeing my smirk, she shook her head desperately. Her fingers adjusted themselves on the toilet lid.

Slowly, I used her body to lift slightly off my cock, then slammed her back onto it all at once. She lifted one hand from the toilet to cover her mouth and stifle a little cry. She looked at me again, eyes filling with embarrassed tears, shaking her head. She was willing me not to, I could feel it.

I slammed into her again. Her walls flexed around my cock greedily, uncontrollable. Despite her attempts to say no, her body responded otherwise.

Her legs scraped at the floor as I held her hips and buried myself deep within her a third time. This time, her cry was audible. The man in the cubicle next to us chuckled slightly. Then the noise of the toilet flushing filled the room. He got up and left without washing his hands or another word.

"He's a dirty dog just like you are, Violet," I said, and I returned to my thrusting.

This time, I was moving harder than before, using her petite body to fuck my cock into another orgasm. My arms were searing with the effort, so I lowered her back down. Her legs met the floor, and they buckled slightly under my thrusts.

"Stand up," I demanded, slapping my palm across one of her cheeks.

She straightened her legs immediately, yelping loudly.

My hands moved around underneath her, and I found her small breasts encased in the upper half of her dress. I pulled the fabric that was covering them down, so her tits were now exposed. My fingers twisted at her nipples cruelly as I fucked her, and her cry was strangled with pain.

"That's right, baby," I gasped. I could feel the liquid gushing from her cunt, a sordid response to the pain. "Cry for Daddy."

Her body shook as I pumped into her, positively thrusting her into the ceramic of the toilet. Her body seemed to crumple under me. I twisted her nipples again, hard fingers on tight skin, and she yelped out. Once more, I felt her pussy gush and her walls contracted around me in a vice grip.

I was so close now. My cock was tight and hard, pulsing within her tight little cunt. Each movement shifted me closer to release.

"Does my little puppy want Daddy's cream?" I managed to gasp through gritted teeth.

"P-please," she panted. "Please, Daddy. I want your cream."

I exploded inside of her. My cum shot deep into her pussy, filling her even more. I groaned loudly as her body, including her pussy, stiffened and tensed. My hand moved into her hair as the pleasure rolled through my body, electric jolts seeming to travel over my skin. Her hair was pulled tight in my hand, yanking her head back at a painful angle, and she cried out again.

Finally, I was done. My cock pulled out of her, and I stepped back as much as the small cubicle would allow so I could watch the white cream dribble from her stretched hole. My hand met her back as I pushed her down further, so her semen-filled pussy was presented even more lewdly. Then I dipped a finger in the white cum and leaned forward to feed it into her mouth. She sucked on my finger obediently, her warm tongue rolling around on the digit eagerly.

"Turn around," I said, still breathing heavily. My cock, slick with juices, twitched slightly.

Her doe eyes met mine as she turned, eyebrows knitted together with a slightly dishevelled and anxious expression. Her tits were crudely exposed above the neckline of her dress, pushing out at odd angles due to the tightness of the fabric underneath them.

I dipped my finger in between her legs and into her cunt once more, scooping out as much cum as I could find.

"Here you go, puppy. Enjoy your cream," I said with an innocent smile.

She hesitated only for a moment, before her tongue fell out of her mouth and she bent slightly to lap at my fingers and palm, licking up her own pussy juices and my semen. I could hear the wet, sloppy sounds above the music from inside the bar. Once she was done, she straightened up and opened her mouth wide to show me the inside, her wet little tongue wriggling from side to side. I gripped her chin tightly, holding her mouth open, as I inspected the inside.

"Good girl," I praised.

My hand, now licked clean, came to her head and I stroked her gently. She seemed to push herself into the caress, her eyes fluttering closed for a brief moment.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered.

I cupped her chin, forcing her eyes onto mine. "Let's get you cleaned up, okay, sweets?"

I returned my now flaccid dick into my jeans and removed my jacket, placing it on top of the toilet lid. My hands gently guided her down, so her naked butt met the now leather covered toilet. Her dress, now returned to as normal as possible, wasn't long enough to cover her ass at this position, so I didn't want her bare ass and pussy sitting against the dirty toilet. She had done such a good job at being my cocksleeve, it would hardly be fair to cause her further discomfort.

After grabbing a few paper towels and wetting them from the basin outside of the cubicle, I returned and locked the door behind me. Squatting in front of her, I placed a couple of the damp paper towels on my knee and used the others to softly wipe at her face, cleaning the nearly dry spit and cum from it.

Her little face glowed as I looked after her, a slight smile playing on her lips.

"You're a softy at heart, aren't you?" she said in a small voice.

I grunted. "Only for you," I answered, my gaze resting on her soft eyes.

She smiled up at me, her lips unable to hide the pleasure she got from this response. "Platonically, right?" she asked slyly as I continued to clean her face.

My fingers steered her face to the side as I wiped her cheeks. Finally, I put the paper towel down on the floor and returned my hand to her cheek, brushing a thumb across her warm skin.

"Yes, platonically," I stated. "You're getting back with Hugo, remember?" I couldn't hide the slight contempt from emerging at the sound of his name.

"I guess so," she answered, not too convincingly.

I pushed her legs open and used the spare paper towels to wipe at her pussy lips. She shivered slightly at my touch, her lower region evidently still a little bit sensitive. Her underwear sat uselessly on her hips, the crotch of it now torn apart.

"You might need to take these off," I suggested, lifting one end of the torn crotch.

Her eyes moved downwards to look at it and I felt her tense slightly in embarrassment. "Yeah, thanks for that," she said wryly.

I placed the now soiled paper towel with the rest on the floor, and then I stood, standing over her as she perched on the toilet lid. "So, what did Hugo have to say about meeting me here? Is he aware of what happened between us?"

She looked so small, her limbs seeming to condense into themselves, and her gaze fell away from my eyes, as if she were suddenly extremely interested in a particular freckle on her knee.

"Hey," I reached down and touched her arm. "I know you said to drop it, but I just wanted to say that you really don't need to do this. What ever you feel for him, give it time and it'll pass."

Her hair fell away from her face as she looked up at me. "Thanks for the advice, Joel. But you're right. I did say to drop it."

"Noted," I responded with a small nod.

I couldn't drop it though -- I didn't understand how she could shift between swallowing two loads of my cum just now, to still wanting him back. It didn't make sense.

"Can I ask why the sudden decision, though? What made you change your mind?"

Her sigh was shoved from her chest suddenly and a quick look over at me told me she was getting frustrated. "If you must know, him and I were in contact the day that I went back to my parent's house. He's changed. I know you might not understand, but he loves me. Plus, if no one else wants me, then I may as well give him another go."

That hurt. I couldn't deny it to myself any longer. Knowing that while she was texting and flirting with me over the past week, she was also talking to that punk made my face burn with resentment. I felt my hands flex slightly. My gaze lingered on her face for a moment, and then I unlocked the cubicle.

"Clean yourself up," I said quietly. "I'll wait for you out at the bar."

June's face was a stone when I returned to my seat. "Have fun in there, Joel?" she questioned, her palms in fists as they rested on top of the bar.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I answered, trying to sound innocent.

"Cut the shit," she spat. "I just had Alex come and tell me some drunken story about a man and some woman fucking in my restroom! Really? Sex in my bar? You've done some shit in the past, but this ..."

"Hey, I'm sorry," I raised my hands in surrender. "She's goin' through a tough time at the moment and we both needed to blow off a little steam. It won't happen again."

"You're damn right it won't," June said. She leaned over the bar to get closer to me. "You're lucky that I'm not banning you."

Violet returned, saving me from June's wrath. I turned to her, ignoring the curse word that June threw at me.

"Hey," Violet said in a small voice.

She looked relatively put together again -- her hair was smoothed and her face, although red, was clean and dry. I noticed wryly that one hand was tightly clasped around something small, a white hint of fabric peeking out between her fingers. In the other, she held my jacket. I grabbed it from her and pulled it onto my body. She hesitated and I noticed she hadn't yet returned to her seat next to me.

"I think I'm gonna--"

"You headin' off?" I finished for her.

The atmosphere between us had shifted now, as if the conversation in the restroom had severed whatever was tying us together before.

"Yeah ..." she said quietly. "Sorry, Joel."

"What are you sorry for?" I questioned, my hand reaching out to touch her arm. "It's all good. That was a one-off thing, like we said. Platonic, right?"

"Sure," she answered, her eyes darting from my face to the floor. "Well ... I'll text you?"

I nodded, managing a smile. "Sure thing, kid."

She started to leave, her legs moving towards the door. And I couldn't stop myself. My body seemed to pull towards her of its own accord. I grabbed her before she opened the door and pressed my lips hard into hers. She tasted slightly musky, the aftertaste of our escapades still on her lips. With a gentle motion, her tongue worked its way into my mouth, and I pushed against it with my own. My hands, wrapped around her waist, held her little body to me which softened and melted under my touch. I heard a couple of hoots behind me from some drunk dude in the back of the bar.

Finally, I pulled away. She wavered on the spot, her spare hand coming up to touch her wet lips. Her eyelashes fluttered as she stared at me. I couldn't tell what that stare meant.

"Sorry," I muttered. "I had to do that one more time."

And then she pushed me. Her little hand thrust into my chest with all the strength she could muster. I stumbled backwards slightly, unprepared for the sudden act of aggression.

"You're such a dick!" she shot at me.

"Hey! Jesus christ, girl. Make a scene, why don't ya?"

"Make up your damn mind, Joel!" Her eyes were flames, burning into me. "Platonic, friends, whatever the fuck this is. You don't get to kiss me after saying that!"

"Okay!" I managed. I could feel the eyes of other patrons at the bar staring now, the chatter dying down slightly. My face burned in embarrassment. "Okay! I'm sorry! But you don't get to fuck me around anymore. You can't keep flirting and callin' me Daddy and showin' up in skimpy dresses and lacy panties, runnin' your mouth and then talking about runnin' off with your punk ex-boyfriend. You want to get back with him? I'm not stoppin' you, but from now on, I make the rules on how our relationship goes. No more coy bullshit, Violet. No more 'one-off punishments', okay?"

That came out harsher than I intended it to be, and she huffed petulantly, scrunching her nose as she glared at me. For a moment, I thought she was about to scream at me, but then she pulled in a deep breath, and her face returned to normal. The shift was sudden and slightly disturbing. How could she go from looking like she wanted to kill me, to normal in a single heartbeat?