Puppy Love – A (Mostly) Typical Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel felt her head again being lifted up, and she found herself staring into his eyes, a classically, stern look on his face.

"Angel, your modesty is a privilege, one that you must earn back by completing your chores. Once they're done I will bathe you and give you your clothes for tonight. Understand?"

Angel nodded. "Yes Master."

Master's face softened and was replaced with a warm and friendly smile. He patted her head. "Good. Well, better get started!"

* * * * * * * *

The chores did not take particularly long. Since they were already behind schedule, Master instructed her to only attend to the essentials even helped out a little, paradoxically both to Angel's delight and mild chagrin. Of course, when he wasn't helping he was up to his usual antics. While the chores were indeed completed sooner than expected, they would have been done much sooner had Master not constantly made her stop and hold a pose while he looked her over and sometimes even groped and fondled her. It would seem that he was on a bit of a power trip today, not that she was complaining. Nonetheless, the floors were soon swept, the rooms dusted, and the laundry folded and put away. She walked over to Master and knelt in front of him, signifying that she was done.

Master gently pulled her up by her shoulders and grabbed her hand, leading her up the stairs and into the lavatory. Her accessories were not waterproof, so Master ordered her to removed them and set them aside before getting into the tub.

Angel sat down in the empty tub, shivering a bit from the contact with the cold porcelain. Master engaged she shower, and Angel let out a whine and "growled" at the shower head as she was hit with the initial pellets of icy water. The water soon warmed, however, and Angel relaxed and closed her eyes.

"Keep your eyes closed."

Angel nodded, indicating that she understood. She flinched for a moment when a cold and viscous liquid she knew to be shampoo was applied to her head, but the sensation quickly subsided and was replaced by the tickling sensation of Master's fingers running through her scalp. She giggled, finding it hard to keep still, especially as Master worked his way down her head, scrubbing in the shampoo behind her ears. Soon, however, she felt the warm water stream upon her again as her hair was rinsed out, and not long after she felt herself being gently hoisted up onto her feet. She knew it was safe to open her eyes now, but since Master had technically not instructed her to do so, she kept them shut. She stayed relaxed as Master lifted her arms, scrubbing them clean before moving down her body. He was very thorough, taking care to cover every square inch of her, front and back, with soapy water before Angel felt the streams of warm water on her body for the final time. Soon after, she heard the water shut off and felt a towel being rubbed over her body.

Now dry, Angel tried to step out of the tub, but to her surprise Master stopped her. Before she could ask why, she found herself pinned against the back wall of the tub, with Master's lips pressed against her own.

- - - - - - - - - -

Master ordered Angel into the tub. She complied, except instead of sitting in the tub like a normal person, she got down on all fours in an almost canine like posture. He chuckled internally at the sight, and his internal laughter only served to grow stronger as he turned the shower on and she flinched and growled from being hit with the cold water. Once Angel finally relaxed, Master got to work.

He started with her hair. Master took a small dollop of shampoo into his hands and instructed Angel to shut her eyes. Master worked slowly and methodically, softly singing a pleasant tune as he scrubbed her hair.

"~Hm-hm-hm, gonna get my pup-pup nice and clean, hm-hmm. . ." Master rinsed out her hair and stood her up, preparing to clean the rest of her. He soaped up his hands and began to scrub her neck and shoulders, fighting to hold her still through the fits of giggles as he scrubbed around her collarbone, before lifting up her arms and scrubbing them down as well. Since they were still behind schedule Master tried to be fairly quick about all of this, but as he moved down her body he couldn't help but notice that he "missed a few spots", mostly in her tummy and chest areas, that he ended needing to go over again with his hands for good measure. Little by little, he made his way down her body, running his soapy hands over every square inch of her front, before turning her around and doing the same to her backside.

Once finished with that, he rinsed her off and turned off the tap. He stood her up and rubbed her town with a towel, then spun her around to face him again. Wait a minute, had she been keeping her eyes closed this whole time? A grin on his face confirmed his suspicions. Oh, you want to be a cheeky little puppy, huh? Very well. If she wanted to play, he'd play. Master took hold of her hand as if to guide her out of the tub, but the moment she tried to step out, Master stopped her by pressing his other hand against her abdomen. He then pushed back up against the wall and locked their lips in a firm and deliberate kiss. As he felt her relax into the kiss, the hand locked with hers separated, migrating to her belly, where it danced between her chest and navel. After a few more moments, the kiss was broken, and Master placed another, much softer one on Angel's forehead.

"You may open your eyes now, silly."

Angel smiled and finally opened her eyes again. Master hugged her and helped her out of the tub (for real this time), and the two of them headed off to Angel's room.

Master sat Angel down on her (real) bed walked over to her closet. Hmmm, what was he going to have her wear today?

* * * * * * * *

Master gave an approving nod as Angel gave a twirl, showing off her newly bequeathed attire. In his experience, most other master he knew preferred to keep their pets scantily clad or even in the nude, but since Angel was not in her 'full' puppy state, he felt that a bit of modesty suited her. Besides, he had a lot of fun playing dress up with her. Usually he'd pick out several outfits for her and have her try them on one by one (in front of him, of course), but there wasn't really time for that today, and besides, he knew that would not disappoint. It was decided: tonight's outfit was a simple cotton hoodie in sky blue and flannel jeans, complete of course with her trademark, ears, tail, and collar. Put it all together and she had to be of the cutest puppies in the whole world -- and tonight, she was all his.

- - - - - - - - - -

Angel had a simple smile on her face as she twirled, showing off the outfit that Master had selected for her. From the glimpses she captured of Master's expression as she spun around, it was apparent that he was quite pleased with his decision. She felt his hand fall upon her shoulder, indicating that she was free to cease twirling. As she came to rest the hand on her shoulder moved to grab her own, and Master proceeded to lead the two of them out of her room and back down the steps. He led the two back into the living room, where he finally released her hand as he sat down upon the sofa.

Angel gave a small bow. "May I perhaps interest Master in some tea?"

Master nodded. "Ginger root."

Angel gave another small bow before heading off into the kitchen. Ginger root tea - one of Master's favorites. Fortunately, it was very easy to prepare. She set a kettle of water on the stove to boil. As it was warming, she shaved off a heavy portion of fresh ginger into a mug, then added two sugar cubes and one ice cube. Finally, Angel poured the heated water into the mug and stirred everything into a uniform concoction. She carefully carried the mug of tea back into the living room and placed it on the small coffee table in front of Master, who had powered the television back on. Angel folded her hands and bowed her head, awaiting further instruction. To her mild surprise, Master simply patted the cushion next to him, indicating for her to join.

Angel complied and sat down. Master's hands took a gentle hold her, moving her onto his lap -- oh, he had wanted her to lie down. Angel relaxed and allowed Master to reposition her, her head coming to rest squarely on his lap as she curled up and gazed at the flickering screen in front of her. She let out a soft sigh as Master ran one of his hands up and down her back, and that sigh evolved into a soft crooning sound as Master's other hand began to play with her hair.

"Aww, my puppy likes this, doesn't she?"

Angel gave no verbal response but instead simply nodded, curling up tighter and buried her face into Master's thigh. Suddenly, Angel let out a small gasp as the fingers that had been playing with her hair began to gently tug at it instead, encouraging her to lift her head, which she did, soon finding herself face to face with her Master. From the look on his face he could tell that he not entirely satisfied with her response.

"I asked you a question, Angel."

Angel averted her eyes in mild embarrassment as she realized that his earlier question had not been rhetorical. Yes, sir, p. . .puppy loves this." The hand that had been rubbing her back had gotten bolder, migrating downward until it peeked within the hem of her jeans.

"Heh, I thought so. Puppy wants more. She wants to play, doesn't she?"

Angel let out a pleasured whimper as the hand moved further down, slipping under her panties and taking a gentle hold of her right buttock. "Yes, sir. P-please."

"Say it", Master teased. "Say the magic phrase."

Angel's whimper grew louder as the hand migrated again to her front and began to molest her further. "Please play with me, sir." She gave a cute pouting face in mock desperation as she gave her Master a kiss on the cheek.

Master smiled. "Now how could I say 'no' to something that cute?" With that, the molestation stopped, and the hand responsible returned to gently rubbing the rest of her body, while the hand holding her hair let go and began and began to scratch her behind her ears. Angel responded by nuzzling harder into Master, giggling softly as the hands continued to play with her. As she relaxed she allowed the sensations to wash over her, and she could feel her other, truer self rising from the depths. All that Master had to do was say. . .

"Good puppy."

There it was. Angel felt a powerful transition in consciousness as she closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she was a full blown puppy, her human part all but buried into the subconscious. Angel looked up at Master with an affectionate, happy go lucky grin.

Master patted her head. "Who's a good girl?" Angel yipped and began licking Master's face. He chuckled as he evaded her onslaught of happy kisses. "Woah there! Down, girl, down!"

Angel obeyed and ceased, instead curling up as best she could on Master's lap (fortunately, due to their fairly significant differences in size, this did not prove to be too difficult). She sighed as she again felt the hands of Master stroke and pet every accessible part of her body, feeling especially close to him when his hands moved under her extra layers of skin (formally known as her clothes) and touched her bare body.

This continued for a few minutes before Angel heard Master whistle a short, sweet tune, signaling that he wanted her attention. Angel's head shot up and her eyes came upon his face. Master grinned and pulled out what appeared to be a small beanbag from out of his pocket. Her eyes grew wide with excitement as she watched him casually toss it into the air and catch it in the same hand. "You want it girl?"

Angel gave an excited bark and began panting in anticipation. Master chuckled. "Well, go fetch!" Master lightly tossed the beanbag halfway across the room. Angel ran after it and nearly tripped over herself as she tried to catch it. Nonetheless, it was only a matter of seconds before the beanbag was in her teeth. This was one of her favorite games.

Master gave a warm smile and clapped his hands. "Good girl!" He patted his hap and whistled again. "Alright, Angel, Bring it back here, girl!" Angel quickly "trotted" back and placed the beanbag on his lap. Master stroked her head a few times before throwing the beanbag again. This time she didn't stumble when catching it and even brought it back without being asked.

Master lifted his arm and prepared to throw the beanbag again, but then the stopped. A sly smile grew upon his face as he gently tilted her head back before placing the beanbag onto the tip of her nose. "Alright, balance it, girl!"

Angel focused on keeping as still as possible, a smile slowly spreading across her face as she began playing another favorite game of hers. Over the course of the last few weeks, she had become quite good at it. She stared at the ceiling, becoming almost cross-eyed as she focused on keeping the beanbag atop her nose.

- - - - - - - - - -

Master checked his watch: 1 minute, 45 seconds. Wow, this was a new record for her. Perhaps this game had become too easy for her -- or perhaps she had been practicing in secret. Whatever the case, Master decided to cheat a bit and began tickling his little puppy under her chin. As he expected, she lost her composure and the beanbag fell to the ground, soon followed by her eyes as she let out a soft whimper. He was quick to console her, cooing as he gently rubbed her ears. "Aww, it's okay sweetie. You did better than ever. Master is very proud of you."

Only a moment after uttering this phrase did Master realize his error. Angel went into a small frenzy and lunged at him, showering him with a barrage of affectionate nuzzles and kisses, a by-product of his puppy's insatiable love of praise and approval.

Master managed to sputter out a command to stop, but no avail. Finally he took a firm hold on her hair and gently tugged at it while pushing her away with his other hand. Angel let out a loft whine as she futilely licked the air in front of his face. "Angel, I said stop." Though he spoke with a fairly stern tone to his voice, in truth he wasn't all that annoyed with her, and even if he was he knew that he would not be able to stay that way for long. No, not with the way she was looking at him with those big eyes filled with mock guilt before she cocked her head, sporting an innocent smile, her little tongue pointing out on one side in the hope that he would release her and let her continue licking his face. There was no denying it -- she was nothing short of precious.

Still, she had technically disobeyed him. Something needed to be done about that. Master thought for a moment before a simple but devious smile formed on his face. He gently tugged on her hair again and pulled her head forward, keeping himself just out of reach of her tongue. "I think you need a bit more obedience training." He lightly bopped her on the nose and released her hair. He clapped once and pointed t the ground. " Down girl." Angel reluctantly climbed down and looked up at Master, who stood up and returned her gaze. "Let's start with some basic commands." "Sit."

Angel sat on her haunches, like a real dog would.

"Speak, girl."

Angel let out a single audible bark.

"Play dead."

Angel went limp and collapsed onto the floor. Master clapped his hands and Angel came back to life, happy as ever.

"Good! Roll over!"

Angel playfully rolled onto her back.

Master smiled. "Good girl. Now. . ." He knelt down and whispered fiercely into her ear. "Stay."

- - - - - - - - - -

Angel gulped a little and tensed up, keen on following Master's latest command. She could tell from the tone of his command that it was not meant to be taken lightly. Still, she knew from past experiences that these sorts of things ended quite well for her when she obeyed.

She looked up and Master with a loving gaze. To her delight, Master was now kneeling over her, returning her affectionate stare. She watched as he bent down to kiss her forehead only to pull back up before she could retaliate with her tongue. He then grinned at her before again kissing her, this time a tender one, right on her lips. The human half of her subconscious bubbled up for a moment and Angel felt the overwhelming urge to wrap her arms around her Master, but the moment she tried to do so, she quickly found herself pinned down. She could feel his breath as he whispered into his ear again.

"Angel, I said stay. Be a good girl now." Angel shuddered a bit as she redoubled her efforts to keep still. Master was not making this easy for her, however. She could feel his teeth as he playfully nipped at her ears, her cheeks, her bottom lip. Then, finally, her neck. She flinched and stifled a whimper, forced to endure the pleasurable torment inflicted upon her, all while trying to hide the growing smile on her face. Angel new this game well, and of all the games that she and Master played together, this one was by far her favorite.

- - - - - - - - - -

Master hummed softly as he continued to play with his little toy. He could sense the tension in the air as the both of them grew increasingly excited. Better get this show on the road.

First things first -- her clothes. Lovely though they certainly were, at present, they were in the way. Master gently stroked Angel's head with his left hand to keep her calm. With his right, he then traced his fingers along the front of her hoodie, his face forming an adoring smile as he watched Angel fight the urge to squirm around. His right hand then migrated, tracing its way up her hoodie until it reached her collar, where it tugged at the sides, loosening up the drawstrings. Finally, both of his hands went down to the bottom hem, and working together in unison the peeled the hoodie off. Angel, who had no concept of modesty of even clothing in her current state, reacted with little more than a slight flinch, likely due to the sudden rush of cool air on her chest.

Master gently rubbed Angel's exposed belly with one of his hands as the other slowly traced along the hem of her jeans. Angel began to squirm a bit in response, so Master again surprised her with a kiss as he used the hand on her belly to hold her in place. Then, while she was thoroughly distracted, the left hand made short work of the button and zipper. His hands again joined forces in order to shed Angel of the rest of her outer garments.

Master paused for a moment and stood up, taking a step back to admire his handiwork. Angel lay before him, sprawled on her back with her "paws" dangling in the air,, her tongue poking out to the side, and now with only her undergarments (and the belt securing her tail) left to shield her from his eyes. It was tempting to give in and ravish her right there and then, but no. . . patience was a virtue, and a treat such as this needed to be savored slowly. Besides, she hadn't quite earned it yet.

Of course, she was certainly getting there. It was obvious that she was putting quite a bit of effort into keeping still as instructed. In fact, were she to strain any more Master feared she may even injure herself. Perhaps a short break was in order.

Master clapped his hands softly. "Very good, girl. Alright Angel, up! Up!"

- - - - - - - - - -

Finally! Angel flipped over and let out a happy bark. Maybe now they could play some more. She looked up at him with hopeful eyes as Master whistled and beckoned her forward. Angel happily complied, her eyes lighting up as he displayed the beanbag again. Play! Plaaaayyyy!

"Want it, girl?"

Angel gave another happy bar in the affirmative. She grinned she grinned as she watched him lift his hand and started to bolt away as she saw Master's arm wind forward. She soon stopped, however, as she realized that she couldn't see the beanbag flying overhead. She turned back towards her now grinning Master, the beanbag still in his hand. He chuckled, telling her that she was a "smart girl" before casually tossing the beanbag just short of her. Angel quickly snatched it up and moved forward, dropping it at his feet.