Purdey and the New Client

Story Info
Part 2 of Purdey's Lustful Quests: Conquering 100 men.
6.3k words
2.88
2.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoryKing
CoryKing
30 Followers

It's been about 6 months since that fateful night where Ian had finally convinced his wife Purdey to take another man. That man turned out to be his neighbour, Lloyd. Lloyd had become so enamoured by Purdey's pussy it seemed like he fell in love with her and only wanted to be her with himself. He had no intention of sharing her, so Ian seduced Lloyd's wife Kim and took her to bed, she became addicted to his touch.

When he had suggested to Purdey to start "hot-wifing", what envisioned was to be able to watch her be taken by another man, he wanted be close to the action. He wanted watch as another man's cock slid into his wife's pussy stretching it like his cock never could. He wanted to watch them empty their balls deep into her pussy, ass and mouth, he wanted to see her be used either in person or on video.

He began chatting online, to other husbands/partners that wanted the same thing, eventually a man named Uzer befriended him. Ian had sent Uzer some pictures of his wife and told Uzer how much of a slut she was, and that she loved Lloyd's big white cock. Uzer sent Ian a photo of his big brown cock and said he'd love to use it on his wife and would let him watch. Uzer asked what Purdey did for work, Ian told him that she was an Architect. Uzer said he was a builder and needed someone to help him out on some projects. Ian agreed to give Purdey's details and said to Uzer that if he could seduce his wife, he could sleep with her but he had to send him pics and videos. Uzer promised that if Purdey said no, he would be a gentleman and keep it strictly business and so begins part two of our story.

Purdey sat in her car, she was dressed in a short black skirt and blue blouse. She was meeting Uzer, a new builder she recently started dealing with, he had given her a call out of the blue one day and told her, he was a friend of her husband's. She wasn't sure how Ian had met Uzer but he seemed like a nice enough bloke on the phone.

She needed to generate extra income to cover some of the expenses of her upcoming trip back to Malaysia.

For some reason she felt really nervous about the whole thing. She felt like she was about to go on a first date, she looked in the mirror and slapped her face a bit. It was only a business meeting and she had only spoken to him on the phone but for some reason she felt extremely nervous about the whole thing.

"What am I doing?" she asked herself.

"I don't know anything about him yet I just drove 50km to meet a complete stranger who said he knew my husband from god knows where? I do need the money as we're so far in our neck in debt due to the recent interest rate hikes."

She heaved a big sigh as her lungs filled with air and released.

"Oh well, I'm already here. I better go meet this guy," she revved herself up again tapping her face then opened her car door and stepped out.

She was wearing high heeled leather boots, the uneven pavement made it hard to walk, she nearly tripped and twisted her ankle so she began walking slowly towards the building, it was a large non-descript red brick building. It had a sign that said _Uzer Constructions_, it was hanging off one hinge and about to fall off.

Purdey knocked on the door politely, she could hear someone talking inside. She waited for a moment, then the door opened, she looked up and liked what she saw. He was a tall man with dark hair, dark eyes and a square jaw, when he smiled he looked very handsome, her pussy excreted with excitement.

The man looked her up and down, his mouth curved into a smile again before he spoke.

"Hi, you must be Purdey." he stepped back to letting her inside the building, gesturing for her to come inside.

"Yes, I'm Purdey." She smiled at him.

"Come on in." He motioned for her to follow him inside the office building.

She followed him down a long hallway, they stopped just outside a closed double door.

"Is this where we'll be having the meeting?" she asked.

"It is." He replied nodding.

"This is your office?" Purdey queried again.

"Yes Purdey, I am not going to ransom you" Uzer said as he laughed turning towards the door.

"Here we are." He gestured for her to enter after opening the door.

Purdey entered first, Uzer followed shortly after before closing the door behind them. The room was a large open plan styled office it had a little kitchenette off to one side, there was a large desk by the main window facing the street with two guest chairs on the other side of the main desk, a filing cabinet in the corner behind the main desk. There was also a double glazed coffee table near the side of the room surrounded by cushions and pillows. Purdey found this coffee table setting quite odd but she didn't think to mention it to Uzer.

"Please have a seat, I'll get us something to drink." Uzer pointed to one of the two leather guest chairs. He moved to the kitchenette area pouring Purdey and himself a glass of water each.

"Would you like something stronger than water?" he asks.

"No thanks, water will be fine." Purdey replied as Uzer moved over to his seat to sit down.

Taking a sip from his glass before speaking, "So your husband told me you're a really skilled architect?"

"Yes." Purdey replies as she pulls her portfolio out from her bag.

"And what sort of work do you specialise in?"

"I design and project manage builds for contemporary styled houses and multi-unit lots."

"Perfect. Well, I have a few houses I need designed and built. So your husband recommended you to me." He smiles at her with glee like he knows something she doesn't.

"I'd love to." she smiled back at him.

"So if I run through with you some ideas of what I what done, can you come up with a great design for me?" he asks.

"Sure, absolutely." she replied excited.

"Great, so how long will it take?" Uzer asks.

"Depends on how much time you want me to spend on it, that will dictate how much effort I put into It." she replies.

"Well, I hope our relationship will become a blossoming one so take all the time you need and design me the best one for the budget."

"I think I can manage that." Purdey says winking at him.

Uzer stood up and walked over to the filing cabinet,

"I've got all my plans here, just tell me what you need and I'll make sure you get It." he says proudly, pulling out a folder and handing it to her.

"I've got a lot of land and I want multiple houses built on it." Uzer said as he sat back down.

"How many houses did you want on this lot?" Purdey asks looking at the plans assessing them with her keen eye.

"Well I think there's room for four, I'll sell the other three and keep one for myself." he replies. "The land is about an acre, meaning 1/4 acre for each house. That's enough right?"

Purdey's eyes bulged, it was more than enough, and she was typically squeezing 3 units into a 1/4 acre.

"Sounds good. I'll draw it up over the week and email you some sketches and measurements to get the ball rolling on the consultation" Purdey replied in her most professional manner, her chest puffed up with pride making her breasts appear larger.

"Okay, great now let me show you the rest of my office." Uzer gets up and leads her down the hall to another door.

"This is the bedroom I usually sleep in when I'm working late or too tired to drive back home." he says as he opens the door and escorting her in.

"Very nice Uzer." Purdey says, "But why are you showing me a bedroom?"

"To show you that I like to keep things neat and tidy and sometimes I can't separate work from pleasure." he says winking at her.

"Oh ok." Purdey says a little confused.

"So what do you think?" he asks.

"It looks very nice and clean." she replies.

"Good, I'm glad you like it."

Uzer and Purdey walked back to the office room, Purdey stood at the guest chair where she was sitting before; Uzer walked across from her and sat himself down on the other side of the desk, he motioned for her to do the same. Purdey leaned forward and sat down adjusting her skirt. She lifted her leg up to cross it over her knee. While she sat down, all Uzer could do was stare, he noticed Purdey's tits were almost popping out of her blouse, it didn't look like she was wearing a bra, and she definitely wasn't wearing underwear as he could clearly see her shaved snatch when she crossed her legs. His cock instantly sprung to life as he got up quickly. The smell of her perfume was doubly intoxicating as it wafted towards him making his erection even more noticeable.

Uzer walked straight out of the room and into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

Uzer had thought she hadn't noticed he had a bulge in his pants as he left for the bathroom but she had. Purdey giggled quietly to herself before engrossing herself in the design papers on Uzer's desk. She had no intentions of seducing him but it seemed like he thought she was pretty hot. This made he feel pretty happy with herself.

Meanwhile in the bathroom Uzer quickly pulled his cock out of his pants, it was rock hard and throbbing. He grabbed a heated towel off the rack and wrapped it around his cock and balls hoping it would relax him and calm him down.

It had no effect. He unwrapped the towel and began stroking his cock as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He got out his phone as he saw messages from Purdey's husband Ian, Ian sent him videos of Purdey moaning while being fucked from behind as well as a short video of her sucking a big white cock. He played the videos on low volume stroking to them fantasising about him fucking this little architect hot-wife.

He imagined her kneeling between his legs, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking it while he played with her tits. This soon changed to him grabbing her by the hair and fucking her throat hard as she deep throated him again and again without gagging.

His fantasy continued until he felt his cum begin to rise form his balls. He stopped stroking and squeezed the head of his cock to stop himself from shooting his load, he didn't like to waste his cum. He should be balls deep in a woman or she was sucking it down was the only time he wanted to cum.

His cock calmed on its own after a couple of minutes as he put himself back into his pants, washed his hands and returned to office.

Purdey had the papers sprawled across the big coffee table and was looking at the old plans intently. Her ass wriggled in the air, her black mini skirt had slid up higher. It was now about halfway up her thighs and was barely containing her round Asian ass. She looked up from that pose with innocence.

"Are you okay, Uzer?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." he replied, "That's an interesting position you're in."

She looked up and paused, realising her ass was sticking up in the air, she got up and stretched and pulled her skirt down. "I guess I was. I'm almost done then I'll head home for dinner." Purdey said.

"Did you want to come out to dinner with me instead to celebrate this blossoming business relationship?"

"Sounds great. I'll let my husband know I'm not coming home for dinner then." Purdey replied.

She picked up the phone and began to text Ian. "Hey honey, don't wait up for me, I'm going to be late tonight. I'm working on something and it might take longer than expected." she wrote, her husband replied with a thumbs up emoji.

"What would you like for dinner?" Uzer asked.

"I'm easy, surprise me." Purdey replied.

"I hope you're easy, as I'd like to eat you for dinner." Uzer muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Purdey replied going back to the plans on the coffee table.

"Oh I said that's easy, let's go to The Pier for dinner, I'll book now" he said trying to hide his erection for the second time.

"Okay." she said nonchalantly not paying him any attention. They spent the next half hour finishing up the initial design sketches, and jotting down measurements.

"Do you think this will get through council easily enough?" Uzer asked Purdey.

"Yeah it should, but who knows these days." she replied.

"Okay, fair enough."

"I'll send some more rough sketches tomorrow or day after" she said.

"Great." Uzer went to the bedroom and returned a minute later. He had black cocktail dress in his hands. It was a rhinestone halter neck dress, embossed around the chest and neck were rhinestones which glittered in the sunlight. Uzer handed the dress to Purdey.

"I'd like you to wear this tonight."

"Why?" Purdey asked.

"Because, in your business attire you're too stiff and professional. Let's relax and enjoy ourselves tonight. It's a friend of mine's dress and I think you're about the same size.

Purdey looked at Uzer, he had huge grin on his face while holding out the dress to her, part of her questioned his motives internally but part of her wanted to wear something fancy for a change. She had not gone on a proper date for over a year. Lloyd and her never went out on dates, only ordered in and fucked, while before Lloyd, Ian recently only took her out with the kids.

"Hmmm I'm not so sure but I'll try it on" Purdey replied hiding her excitement about wearing something nice.

"Excellent, you can change in the bedroom I showed you earlier."

"Sure thing." Purdey said heading towards the bedroom to change into the dress.

Purdey walked over to the bedroom with the dress in her hand, her handbag in the other. There was a huge mirror facing the bed so she stood in front of it stripping off her skirt and blouse and ankle boots. She didn't have a bra or underwear on. She turned towards the giant mirror and reflected upon herself for a moment.

She was 5'3" tall and weighed about 125 pounds, she wasn't a skinny model but she wasn't considered fat either, she was voluptuous in areas that counted, her breasts and her ass. Her waist was small at 28 inches, whereas her hips were 34 inches wide. She had freshly shaved her pussy this morning.

She slipped on the dress and zipped it up at the back, Uzer was right she did fit it perfectly. She felt so sexy in the dress, she looked at herself in the full length mirror before she headed to the ensuite to fix her hair and reapply her makeup. She had gone all out this morning even applying fake lashes and red lipstick. There was a box labelled Purdey on the bed. She opened it to find a pair of Love 100 Jimmy Choo pumps which matched the dress, they were a size 6.5 which was her size. She sprayed on more of her Beyoncé Kissed fragrance on and put her work clothes folded neatly in a pile on the bed and made her way back to the office. It took her a little getting used to but she got used to walking in the shoes.

She opened the door to the office, and Uzer whistled. Purdey blushed.

"Wow, you look amazing. Your husband is missing out."

"Thanks, so do you." Purdey replied back. Uzer had changed into a suit matching hers and he scrubbed up quite nicely.

"Let's go." he said. Uzer offered her his arm as they walked to his black Mercedes GLE wagon.

The drive to Pier 69 took approximately 30 mins, Purdey caught Uzer stealing glances at her legs and chest. She smiled at him, enjoying being admired.

The Pier 69, was an exquisite seafood restaurant known for its freshest seafood, as they walked up together they were seated straight away. The other patrons watching them thought that they were celebrities or something.

"Could I get you a drink to start off with ma'am?" The waiter asked Purdey.

"Yes, I'll have a glass of sparkling rose please."

"Me too." Uzer said to the waiter.

"Good choice, it's sweet like you." Uzer said to Purdey grinning.

"Stop it," Purdey chided laughing.

"What do you think of this place? He asked.

"It's very nice." she said.

"Yeah it is," he said "I've been here a few times but they say the company makes the food taste better."

"Thank you" Purdey said blushing slightly. "I hope you enjoy your food tonight then."

"I plan to. I've other things in mind for dessert though."

After Uzer and Purdey devoured their dinner consisting of fresh oysters, lobsters and mussels. They were finished with some aperitifs by the lounge area next to the open fireplace.

"Purdey, tell me more about you. I want to get to know you." Uzer said.

"What do you want to know?" she questioned.

"Everything. What special skills do you have?" he said.

"Well I'm 42 years old, I live in a $1.5m dollar home with my husband and two young daughters." she started saying.

"How long have you been married?" he asked.

"Nearly 10 years." she said.

"Wow 10 years, how's the sex life between you and your husband?"

"Umm...." Purdey paused the alcohol going to her head. "It's okay..." she stammered.

"What's okay? How often do you guys fuck?"

"Once a month, maybe?"

"Once a month?! OMG. How do you survive? Does he satisfy your needs?"

"He's good at oral but I get ticklish whenever he goes down on me, his cock well it's a little smaller than I'd like." Purdey said not sure why she was telling her husband's friend this.

"Why did you marry him then?" Uzer asked.

"Because I love him and he loves me... but also coz he was the first guy to knock me up. Hic... "Purdey said as her speech began to slur.

"Are you happy with him?"

"He's very loving and caring." she said.

"What else?"

"He has a great body and knows how to use his tongue. She said.

"Have you ever slept with anyone else besides him in these last 10 years?" Uzer inquired.

Purdey was shocked. Did he know about Lloyd? It had been about 6 months since she fucked Lloyd at her house and everything in her life changed, did Ian tell him?

"Yes, one other guy." she started to blush just thinking about Lloyd and what had transpired with him the last 6 months.

"When? How long ago was the last time you slept with him?" he asked.

"Within the last month." she said,

"And?" he asked further.

"And nothing." she said.

"Is he better than your husband?" he pressed further.

"Yes!" she yelled, although she didn't understand why.

"Why?" Uzer pressed her further.

"Oh my god, Uzer. Why do you want to know? Because he has a massive 9 inch fucking cock that's why!" Purdey yelled.

The whole restaurant turned around and all eyes were on them. Purdey turned her face away from them facing the fire instead, blushing.

"Are you still fucking him?" he asked.

Purdey was frustrated with his line of questioning but she knew Uzer was going to continuing asking so she might as well tell him everything, what's the worst that could happen, right?

"Yes, I fucked him last night, he made me cum multiple times and he came inside me multiple times."

"Where do you guys fuck?"

"Ian is out of town on business trip, so we fucked in my marital bed."

"Was it good? You loved him fucking you on your marital bed don't you?"

"Yes....."

"Ahhh Purdey, are you a hot-wife, or do you cuck your husband?"

"I... guess a hot-wife, my husband is fucking Lloyd's wife."

"Have you considered fucking more men than just Lloyd?"

"Oh god I want to. Lloyd is fucking becoming too attached, I don't need another husband."

"I see." Uzer said with a big grin on his face. "Well, what do you think about me?" he asked her.

"We've only just met today, but you're decent enough." she replied.

"Why don't you show me your tits." he demanded.

"What?" she said with a shocked expression.

"Because I'd like to see them". He said calmly.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I want to see if this hot-wife is as hot as she sounds." he said.

"And seeing my tits makes me hot?"

"Yes it does, go ahead. Show me your tits, hot.... wife."

"I don't know, we're at this fancy restaurant, everyone was already looking when I yelled before." she said hesitating.

"Go ahead, we're in a booth they can't see us if you stay below the couch line."

The alcohol was definitely talking as she normally wouldn't even consider this request.

CoryKing
CoryKing
30 Followers
12