Pure for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are? I'm not used to that, kitten."

I blushed and looked down for a moment. When I looked up, he was looking at me with a very sweet and sincere look, grinning. I giggled.

"Don't be silly, I'm always nice," I insisted.

He chuckled. "Say, Leah, why don't we turn off this TV and go out and do something?"

"Like what?"

"Let's go fishing like we used to. What do you say?"

"Really?"

"Yeah! It'll get us out of the house a little bit."

We were both excited to go and to get away from everything; talk of work, talk of school, the TV, cellphones, the computer, just getting back to the heart of nature. We packed up the tackle and fishing poles and brought along some sandwiches and some pop in a small cooler.

Summer had not yet settled into our area of the country yet, so it was still a little chilly as we found a spot by the river and began to hook up our lines with tackle, get all the necessary equipment out, etc. The river was far from the road and down a steep slope, so it was not likely that we could be seen by anyone driving by. It was very private.

I wanted to be closer to my father, but we had to keep our distance, or our lines would get tangled.

About an hour into the fishing or so, I was starting to get impatient, my father hollered over at me to hang in there and to not scare away the fish -- though he was the one who was hollering. I set my line down for a minute to get something to eat when the pole jumped.

"Holy cow!" I yelled and grabbed the pole, trying to reel that big fish in. "This mother is heavy!"

My father calmly walked over to me to help me reel it in. His hands touched mine and we looked at each other for a moment, distracted. He laughed, bringing us back to reality with a jolt, and with a joint effort, the two of us were able to get the fish to the land. It was a giant Rainbow Trout. My father and I always believed in catch-and-release, so we threw the old boy back.

"You did great, pumpkin," he said to me. Out of the blue he asked: "So, how did that story go with you and Jacob this afternoon?"

By this time, I had already cast out my line once more, hoping for another fish. "Hmm? Oh, it went fine, Daddy."

He grinned at me knowingly. "Some plot, huh?"

I blushed. "Yeah. Quite a plot."

He ran his fingers through his hair and smiled. "Would you like something to eat, princess? Daddy's hungry," he said with a suggestive glance in his eyes.

I laughed. "I'm hungry too. Let's grab a bite."

We went over to the cooler and took a couple of the sandwiches. "You know, sweetheart, a place like this -- so empty right now, so quiet -- it'll give us a chance to catch up on things. I know neither of us are big talkers, but I want to know how you are. How are things going with you?"

"Well, to be honest, I'm struggling a little bit in school, Daddy."

"Maybe I can help sometime. I know I haven't been around much lately. I'm pretty good in math, but not so much in science."

His gesture to be in my life more was both heartwarming and heartbreaking. I wanted so much to tell him how I felt about him, but I simply could not.

"Yes, Daddy, maybe you can help me sometime."

I looked up at him. The sunshine was playing off his dark, beautiful hair. I don't know what came over me -- I guess it was just emotion -- but I stood on my toes and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. He raised his eyebrows and blinked with such sensuality I thought I was going to fall over.

He said nothing. He only wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him, gently kissing me on the lips, then, after a moment of caution, opening my mouth with his, searching for my tongue with his tongue. His right hand sought out my left, and we held hands, our fingers playing with one another, intertwining while we released the sexual tension that had only recently come to light.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and we kissed deeper. The fishing poles no longer mattered, the world no longer mattered. This sexy man -- my Daddy -- dropped his sandwich on the ground without caution and I giggled into his mouth. He chuckled and we continued to kiss.

He stroked my dark hair. "Oh Leah, sweetheart. You are so precious to me."

"Oh Daddy...Daddy..." I managed to whisper between hugs and kisses.

"What is it baby?"

"Daddy, I-I need you. I need you now."

"Baby, I have to ask: Are you a virgin?" I nodded. "I'll be extra careful then, pumpkin." He pulled my sweater over my head and looked at my tits confined in my bra.

I blushed. "Do you like them, Daddy?"

He unhooked my bra and set my breasts free. He gazed at them like he had never seen breasts before. "Oh baby, they're wonderful, they're beautiful. Can Daddy touch them princess?"

I nodded, watching as his large hands fondled me -- the very hands that had fondled my mother nearly twenty years before and made me into his daughter. I moaned as he touched me.

"Oh Daddy, you're so handsome, so sexy."

His his hands went up from my breasts to my hair. He stroked my hair and looked deep into my eyes, making love to me with his glances. I had never seen that look in a man's eyes before. It was pure love and purely animalistic.

From the waist up, I was naked. I wanted to see his body, but more than that, I wanted him to see my body. I wanted him to marvel at how young and sexy it was. I wanted him to make love to me. I wanted everything.

He knelt before me and pulled down my jeans and panties. He helped me gently step out of my shoes and socks. My little patch of pinkness was right before him and I knew he couldn't resist. He petted my pussy with his fingers, softly. My father was fondling the body he helped create.

Very gradually he went from petting to nuzzling his nose into my private part. "Oh baby, your pussy is so beautiful, so sweet. Daddy loves it." He nestled his nose into my private part and out darted his tongue to satisfy my wetness and my little clit that was so obvious amongst the little bit of hair I had there.

Slowly and without much discomfort, he slipped his index finger inside my wetness.

I moaned out loud. "Oh Daddy, Daddy, that feels wonderful."

"It sure does, sweetheart."

I grabbed his head, unable to control myself around him any longer. I stroked his hair as he fondled and licked my sex, fingering me, pleasuring me and satisfying his own curiosity of the sex I had hidden for so many years.

Gracefully, he pulled on my arms so I would get down on the ground with him. He laid me on my back and stood up, undressing himself. His chest was even sexier than I had imagined and when he started to pull his jeans down, I could feel my sex gush with anticipation. His cock was gorgeous. It was full and a purple-ish color. It looked swollen and sore and I wanted nothing more than to satisfy it for him.

He kneeled between my legs, and with the head of his cock, he traced along the lines of my slit, going up and down, the two of us feeling each other out before the action. He rested his dick at my pussyhole and I suddenly got very frightened of the pain that I would have to endure during my first time.

"Daddy, I'm scared," I confessed.

"I know sweetheart. I'll be as careful as I can."

He very gently eased his dick in, and it was almost as if he had hit a "seal" or a "cap" of some kind.

"Daddy, what's going on?"

"That's your hymen, sweetheart. I told you about that. This next part will hurt a little, but Daddy will take care of you, princess."

I nodded and bit my lip. The next part was very painful, even as slow as he was going and as gentle as he was. I knew that when a hymen broke that it bled, and I could feel myself bleeding from the inside out. I let out a squeal.

"You're doing great, baby. Just tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

I nodded once more. But after that it wasn't very painful at all. I got used to his dick in me and we even managed to find a very sensual rhythm that suited us both. Very cautiously, he began to pump in and out. It was almost as if I were a doll and he was afraid I'd break. It was so sweet.

As I grew more comfortable, I urged him to speed up. "It's okay, Daddy. I think I'm okay now."

"Oh baby, you're so sweet, so brave for Daddy."

He started to hump me vigorously and moans escaped both our lips. We were both gasping for air. I want to cum on his big cock and I knew he wanted to cum inside my tightness. I arched my back, so that my tits would meet his chest. He formed a bridge over me and looked into my eyes as he filled me up. I could feel the dirt on the ground digging into my back. It was the most luscious experience. I felt wanton, dirty, and most of all, his.

"Oh Daddy, oh fuck me Daddy, fuck your little baby."

"Yess, yes baby, oh god, you're so tight. It's so wonderful, isn't it?"

I moaned. "Ohh Daddy, Daddy, give it to me, pound me. Please Daddy, give it to me."

"Oh, I'm going to give it to you, baby."

In the middle of the sex, his body froze up, and I could feel him tightening and going stiff. Then I felt a flood of hot cum into my pussy. Oh, it was the most wonderful sperm -- sperm that had helped make me into a woman. I was on the verge of cumming and I thrusted my hips against his. He was still partly hard, and I was using that to my advantage.

My pussy grabbed onto his cock like the grasp of a fist. I was hanging on to the near-orgasm I was about to have -- the first orgasm I'd ever had with a man. With an urgency that frightened me, I came onto his cock once, but with such force that my eyes rolled back in my head. Treading carefully, he slipped his cock out of me, and, with such care, cleaned me up with his shirt that was lying nearby.

Both us in our birthday suits, lying on the ground next to one another, we giggled and talked and held hands.

"Daddy, you were so incredible. You were so sweet and caring with me."

"Oh baby, it was hard for me to hold back; you're giving nature and your sweetness -- god, it drove me crazy!"

I laughed.

I began to fall asleep in his arms when I heard a sudden jolt. My Dad's pole was going wild; I guess he had caught something, and my guess is he didn't want to lose it. He jumped up, buck naked, and started to reel the fish in.

"Look baby, another Rainbow Trout!" He yelled holding it up proudly with his fingers as it wiggled on the line.

"Don't torture it like that, Daddy. Let it go!"

He unhooked the fish's mouth from the hook, threw it back in the water and came over to me, holding me.

"I don't want to ever let it go, princess."


12