All Comments on 'Purely Sinful'

by Rozalin_0123

Sort by:
  • 369 Comments (Page 4)
WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Nice story, wish we saw more of him

In his incubus form and cool magic tricks, maybe he could get some threesomes of his own

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was amazing! Just amazing. Please tell me that writing is your day job!

SummadeezSummadeezalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story, beautifully written. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best I have ever read

SiB714SiB714over 2 years ago

Wow! Well written story!

Thirsty23Thirsty23over 2 years ago

This is amazing! Should be turned into an anime!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story excellent in my books 👍 with love and great RESPECT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I didn't expect to find such talent here. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic… just fantastic!

I have not enough word to describe my feelings for this epic lovestory.

Incredible!

jasperrocks51jasperrocks51over 2 years ago

I rarely login to leave a review, the star system is usually adequate. This story, and this author, require much more attention than mere stars. Since there's no option for galaxies, I'll attempt to leave a review that doesn't detract.

Is it sensual and erotic, oh yes. Does it transcend mere bump and grind? Yes, but not in a high brow way. It's raw in it's passion, tantalizing, unabashedly sexual.

And it's so much more. The author bends, twists and distorts reality to her whim. The closest approximation that comes to mind is Roger Zelazny's Amber series...audaciuos, irreverent, fun.

But, don't be fooled by the bold, audacious elements, there are layers upon layers of subtlety and the exploration of grey upon black, upon red "morality".

Okay, enough professorial ramblings...this is a fucking epic love story, and hell yes, I would love to meet, and have sex with, be bound to, a demon with a HEART as big as this one.

BRAVO!!!

jasperrocks51jasperrocks51over 2 years ago

Please, please, please write more stories...please...

Create a Patreon account, I will support you.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

TOP SHELF !!!!!

Great pacing, story, dialogue, characters.

BadvibezBadvibezover 2 years ago

Amazinggggggggg. Thank you.

bmblebmbleover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing story! I am super bummed out there isn't a follow up story describing the new adventures Cole will no doubt find himself in. I would LOVE to see more done with this and applaud the author! Definitely worth the read.

P1aydat3P1aydat3about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this! You’ve written a delightful gem, surprising the reader at every turn. Thank you!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

So intricate, and so well put together, I read all the way through in one sitting.

A joy to read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just amazing I cannot describe how much I loved this story wow just wow

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 2 years ago

Creatively wonderful - bravo !!

AaroneousAaroneousabout 2 years ago

Definitely one of the top ten stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing, I hope you come back and give us more wonderful stories 1 day!

gcharisgcharisabout 2 years ago

I loved this story so much that if you brought it to market, I'd buy it and if you had it illustrated, I'd buy it again!

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeabout 2 years ago

One of the greatest stories on the site. The highs and low, the great fantasy worldbuilding, the excellent characters and impeccable writing, all of make the story truly excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There must be more of sophia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow this is definitely one of the best stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who’d a thunk it? A romance about a succubus! And a terrifically good one at that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah. This was a pretty great story. You didn't have to make his wife a cheating whore. It's pretty true to life. "You weren't there you work too much. I needed someone." However, if you decide to prioritize family over career "we were never going anywhere. He was so much more successful than you that he just offered me things you couldn't. Baby, you have to understand." I predicted the twist aside from the rape and affair baby. But this overall put me in a worse mood than I started with the twist.

That being said it was a well written highly engaging story. It's an easy 5*.

I am glad there was not a sequel, because at the end you hint at kinda gnostic philosophies and overall I think the position of there is necessity of evil is false. Between Sophia's monologue and her name I'm 90% sure you're at least familiar with gnosticism and that is, pardon my pun, not wise.

Teddykimm007Teddykimm007over 1 year ago

Read it twice, its amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply boffo!

Arinderk75Arinderk75over 1 year ago

This was my first read from this category. What a pleasant surprise! Cudos to the author. This being said, I will read the rest of her offerings and continue to enjoy this category. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW, WOW AND WOW!!!!! Just fantastic!!!! The best story yet!!!! THANK YOU.

LordShepherdLordShepherdover 1 year ago

Holy shit is all I can say. Began reading this as an interesting off-shoot from my normal browsing on this website and now thoroughly enjoy the succubus category. Little did I know I would stumble upon the single greatest story I have ever read. Please continue this story. Please. If there were any way to donate money I would hand over fist. I wholeheartedly agree with other member that said they would donate to a Patreon to keep you writing. Truly an impressive gift you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very m7ch enjoyed this story! Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story!!!! Absolutely amazing!! Thank you for sharing!

notbatmannotbatmanover 1 year ago

Wow, what an incredible and moving story. A perfect blend of romance, plot, dirty sex, and kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's the second time I stumbled onto this amazing story, and the hours spent reading it weren't wasted. Wow. Thank you for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've come accross fun, well written stories that do it for me. This was an absolute novel in every sense. Stunning story telling. Considering reccomending this to my GF. I absolutely loved it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, good characters and an ending I didn't expect. Nice work, and thanks for doing it.

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 1 year ago

This story stole 5 hours of sleep from me. I am going to have a terrible day now. Thank you so much!!!??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! What an amazing, well thought out, intricately plotted, and expertly told story. Just freaking amazing. I've read some good and a few great stories on here but this one definitely tops the list. I could go on... and on... but I'll leave it here.

granoldadgranoldad12 months ago

One of the best stories I have ever read on literotica.

Maybe you could read the first chapter of mine and tell me if you think it is any good.

It's the first thing I have ever written, so I know I have a lot to learn.

(A Tale of Two Wives 001)

granoldad

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty pretty good

TangledUpInYou2TangledUpInYou212 months ago

Excellent! No other words necessary.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful imagination

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good very good though I wouldnt say wrath is the worst sin

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

I enjoyed the story enough to stick to it and give it 5/5

daves_not_heredaves_not_here10 months ago

Wow! Great story! 5 stars

Arronbird85Arronbird8510 months ago

This story randomly popped up on my “similar stories” even though it was completely unrelated. I’m glad I checked it out because it was amazing! The pacing, characters, storyline and everything in between was perfection. So many great, hot scenes… and the relationship between Cole and Fatira *chef’s kiss* made the heat between them sizzle even more.

I could definitely see this as a movie or very good series on HBO or something, I imagined some very fun fan casting! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It needs to be a movie or show!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A bit long winded but a good story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Only one thing I don't like about this is how afterlife works. Maria should be burning in hell, disintegrating is too good after betrayal like this. That said this was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An outstanding story. Full of imagination, plot and character development. The sex scenes were superb, perfect balance between desire and power, control and submission. Very good, well done

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic6 months ago

I happily add my name to a long list of comments for such a terrific story. Your imagination and careful weaving of the plot with intricate details is commendable. You haven't submitted any new material in quite some time and I'm not sure you read these comments any more, but please keep writing, if not on this platform then let me (and others) know what other platforms you write on. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was an absolute pleasure to read. A+++++

PurplefizzPurplefizz5 months ago

Truly outstanding! Original ideas and really well executed, both of these in a story make for compelling reading, plus it’s moving along at a good pace, we empathise or dislike the characters, if I’ve got a question it’s regarding Penny, whose virginity was sacrificed in part for an angels vanity (?) and was possibly left with a bun in her oven and a life as a single mother, I’d have liked her story to have been tidied up in a better way, more fitting for her personality as another “Pure Soul”.

Many thanks for both writing and posting, Cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

Rozalin_0123Rozalin_01235 months agoAuthor

Has it really been 9 years since I wrote this?! My, how the time flies. Even more astonishing is finding there are people still reading and enjoying this story. It’s a story very near and dear to my heart and seeing so many people enjoy it fills me with joy.

I had originally planned to follow up this story with two more, making it a trilogy. However, every time I get around to putting it to page, life seems to always get in the way. Personal, life changing events. Cutting a lot of ties to people I care deeply about. A pandemic. Life… I’m just now reaching a point of stability, so maybe now is the time? Who knows?

One of the most common comments I get is with regard to Penny and the inconclusive nature of her story arc. I had left it open because she would be the focus of the second story. Let’s just say that there was more in that bottle of incubi pheromones that Cole, and even Zafira, didn’t know about. It would be a story of corrupted innocence, and the unintentional consequences of Cole’s ultimately selfish actions.

Another part that was left open was Anariel’s backstory, especially with regard to her son - the first and only half human, half angel. He, along with another character yet to be introduced, were to be the focus of the third and final story. This would be where everything, including what Zafira and Cole have been up to, comes together in one big epic conclusion. Or at least… that’s how it sounds in my head…

To everyone who took the time to read Purely Sinful and comment, I humbly thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is the only one I’ve consistently come back to over the years and is easily one of the best on this site. It’s amazing to hear that you, the author, are still around and doing well. I’m sure if you decided to create a sequel to this story (please do!), I would be equally addicted to it. Best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really good, pleasant read!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

Absolutely impressive .... Bestseller quality ..... This story touched my heart and soul, made me shudder or cry or smile .... A truly impressive artistic work with perfectly crafted characters, sensational plot and the point where real compassion, loving kindness won out in the end

Thank you for sharing this epic story

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️👹

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story was very enjoyable. It had a very good plot and the sex scenes were diverse enough to not be boring or monotone after awhile like some other stories on here. One of the better stories written on here. You could probably publish this as an actual book to sell. Hope there are more stories to come. Keep up the good work.

SarahluvsnaughtySarahluvsnaughtyabout 1 month ago

Absolutely brilliant, I have read many stories and book and your story had me as captivated as Cole.

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What an amazing story. You have such an amazing imagination. Thank you!

gcharisgcharis17 days ago

If I could not access this story for whatever reason... I would weep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous