Puritan Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers

We take the opportunity to sit at the computer and look at things she missed growing up where she did. I don't have a lot of educational apps, but there are plenty of pictures and videos of places I've been. Things I've seen.

She lifts her dress and lowers her bloomers. Wiggling her ass on my lap. Always excited to turn our lessons to pornography. Fascinated at all the different ways people fuck.

Especially the kinky ones.

"That feels so great Muffin." She had swallowed every drop of cum. It was near midnight. And she had gotten all but the last two inches in her throat.

"I think it's time for me to do something for you. Something I know you'll like." I push her on her back on the bed. She gives me that lusty look that makes me shiver.

Then it's my turn to kneel. "Daddy?" She asks as I lean in close to her crotch. Though I know she has seen this in pictures and videos.

She squeals, dangerously loud when I nibble her inner thighs. Kissing and licking as I get closer to her soft fuzzy cunny.

She beats at the bed. Trying to keep herself quiet when my lips find hers. Her oh-so sensitive netherlips.

Her body tenses and she groans when my tongue parts her cunt and licks deep. I'm a little concerned, but not about to stop.

I suck her clit. Flicking it with my tongue. We hadn't really explored this yet. Most of our sex focuses on me. Selfish I guess.

Her body shakes and she bites her fist to muffle her loud whimpering.

Satisfied I crawl up next to her as she comes down.

"Ooh. That was wonderful daddy!" She hugs me close and kisses me deep.

I was surprised when Abigail enters my workroom naked.

"Mommy's out." She says leering at me. She never used that term for her mother unless we were alone. "I want to be bad."

"Sounds good, Muffin." I grin.

"Real bad. Something...uh...kinky?" The word was a little uneasy out of her inexperienced mouth.

"Have anything specific in mind?" I query.

She nods. "I want a spanking. And I don't want you to be gentle. When you've had enough you should take me. Take me rough daddy." Her voice gets deep on the word 'rough'. It sends shivers up and down my spine.

Soon I sit in grandpa's big leather chair. Naked except for my blue boxer/briefs.

Abigail lays across my lap. Her big round ass in the air. My already excited dick poking her tummy.

"I've been a naughty girl daddy." She nearly giggles. Kicking her legs daintily.

With a sharp WHAP! my hand strikes her rear. Teen flesh jiggling from the impact.

Her body tenses, but she makes no sound. Just sucks air in in shock. Then I spank again and again. The teen yelping and crying her body clenching with each strike.

Quickly I turn her pale derrière red. My lust at her plight growing and growing.

Finally I lurch up. Carrying the teen to the couch. Shoving her face and tits into the cushions, and my dick into her cunt.

She squeals as I fuck her. I grunt as I continue to swat her already sore derrière.

Soon her squeals turn to the loud whimpers of a strong orgasm. Her throbbing pussy pushing me over the edge. I cum deep inside her. Thrusting to deposit every last drop.

When I pull out, I force her to the floor. "Suck it you whore. Suck daddy's dick clean."

Obediently my sexy Abigail licks and sucks our fuck slime from my dick. Even lifting it up to lick cum off my balls.

When she is satisfied that she's done a good job she hugs my waist. "Thank you daddy."

I have been married nearly a month. Happily the cable company was finally running the line down our long driveway.

We were well out of town. That's why it had taken so long to get out to us. A couple more days and it would be here.

There had been a small domestic issue when Abby had asked if she could take out some lemonade for the men.

Josephine had said no, but I told them it would be fine. The older redhead quickly agreed with me. Though I could tell she wasn't happy about it.

Abigail was pleased to take the men refreshments a few times a day.

"I like the way they look at me, daddy." She admitted. She lay on my chest. Her red hair spilling everywhere. Her fingers toying with my soft penis. We had finished fucking. Though I suspect she wanted another round.

"I wish I had something slutty to wear." She looks to me to make sure she uses the term right. I smile. "Something those men would really enjoy." My dick twitches in her fingers.

"Ooh. Would you like that, daddy?" She squeezes my dick as it starts to get harder. "Would you like to watch those men with your Muffin? Those dirty men fucking your sweet daughter?"

My dick was fully hard now. "Oh yes Muffin. I'd love to see that."

I push her on her back. She eagerly spreads her legs as my cock pushes into her once more.

I was in the village. Grandpa had some nice dark suits that reasonably fit me. So I wore one of those. I figured a suit was probably what he wore when he had to go talk to people. I didn't want my usual jeans and T-shirt to offend anyone's sensibilities.

I met with preacher, Josias and the village alderman, Obidiah. We sat in a back room in the church. Drinking tea.

"And that's the short of it gentlemen. The money is running out." I finish explaining what the problem is.

"Yes. Your grandfather was concerned it would come to this." The younger Josias says with a frown. He still had dark hair, but I would place him in his mid fifties.

"Do you have any suggestions?" The much older Obidiah asks. Grey haired and probably twenty years the preacher's senior.

"I do. Are you at all familiar with computers?" I ask. Both men shrug. "Telephones?" They nod. Though still a bit doubtful. "I am going to try to sell your handmade goods by phone. It should give you a larger client base and hopefully bigger profits."

I could see that I had lost them. If they had followed any of it, that is. "Basically I need your permission to try and sell items you make somewhere other than the local farmers market."

"Ah." Obidiah grunts. "That I think we can provide. He looks at the preacher who nods with a smile. Happy to have understood something.

We stand and shake hands in agreement. As good as a contract here.

"You and your family should come to the fellowship dinner tonight." Josias offers. "We would love to see you there. The Alderman nods his approval.

When I get home I tell the girls about the invitation. Neither seem pleased, but they are both willing to do as I say.

There really isn't any dressing up. The three of us wash up a bit and head out.

Grandpa had once had a couple horses to get to the village. He sold them when they got too be too much to care for.

Something would have been nice though. It was nearly a two mile walk.

The dinner was held at what was called the fellowship hall. Basically a large roofed pavilion. It had removable walls so it could be used in the winter or the summer. There were a bunch of long tables where everyone sat.

I was greeted warmly by a lot of people I didn't know. My wife and daughter, not so much.

They weren't outright snubbed, but neither were they greeted with open arms.

The dinner was nice, if a little bland. People kept stopping by to congratulate me, or discuss business. I guess word got around.

Afterwards I got up and did my best to mingle. My wife and daughter sticking close. They didn't really seem to have any friends.

As I talked with more people, they seemed to treat Josephine and Abigail better than when we arrived.

As we walked home both women were actually smiling.

Abigail was helping me hang drywall in the basement. There had been more than one mistake, but I think I was getting the hang of it.

"Why was everyone so cold to you two last night." I ask.

She shrugs and frowns. "Dad passed when I was real young. I barely remember him. Mom had to run a household herself. People...didn't care for that I guess. Even though no one would step up and marry her. She was soiled, see. Maybe if I hadn't come along." The teen girl shrugs. "Mom never blamed me for that though. We just never really got along after that. Especially with the women. I think they worried that mom would try to steal their husbands. That bled over into everything."

I stop to give my daughter a hug.

It was our one month anniversary. Once again I waited, nude in the bathroom. My beautiful wife readying herself for our intercourse. No doubt covered with a sheet.

When she calls me out I see that I'm right. We don't even exchange words. I just climb on her and thrust into her. This time I had lubed my dick beforehand. Figuring she would be dry again. She looks a little surprised at that.

Pleasantly so?

I finish in her. Unsatisfied.

Josephine just looks bored and uncomfortable. Not like her daughter. Not like my lovely Abigail.

I'm no social media guru. I think I did a good job with the website anyway.

Playing up artisanal, country products. Made with techniques that were hundreds of years old.

I'd have to ask to take some pictures and video. Really not sure how that would go over.

I really wanted to showcase that even the tools the villagers used weren't modern.

I started to get interest right away in the site. Hopefully it would be a success.

"Mother is out." Abby says. She had shed her dress before coming into the basement. She looked cute in a white linen shift and bloomers.

"I really need to finish this." I told her. I was cutting some base boards for the downstairs bathroom.

She grinned. "I'll help." She begins picking up debris, and tidying workbenches.

She made sure her help kept her in my line of sight. And that I was watching her young body.

"Do you think the villagers would let me take pictures and video?" I asked her between cuts on the power saw.

"Like the ones we watch?" She asked with a mischievous grin. She meant porn.

"Like that, but of them working. And maybe some daily life stuff." I explain.

"Maybe." After some consideration. "As long as they are not the ones doing the recording." She lifts her shift, showing her smooth tummy. Stopping just short of her big tits. "Mom will be home soon.

She grins as I cross the room to her. Bending her over a work table. I pull her bloomers down just far enough to reveal her round ass and sweet twat.

She gasps as I give her jiggling derrière a few sharp spanks. Then I grab her reddened asscheeks. Giving them a good squeeze before spreading her precious flower open with my thumbs.

Abigail moans loudly as I slide deep into her pussy. No need for lube with her. I grab her long red hair with one hand and spank her ass with the other. Pounding her deep with my cock.

With her mother out she can be as loud as she wants when she cums. So can I. Grunting as I fill her teen cunt with my jizz.

Afterward she kisses me. Then she dresses before her mother gets back.

"Please, mother?" Abigail begs.

"I don't know." Josephine slowly shakes her head, looking at me.

I was going to go into town. Harpersburg was pretty small. They did have a big box store and fast food, so not tiny.

"She will be fine. I'll be with her to make sure she stays out of trouble." I say.

My wife nods, just as slowly. "You...you stay close to your father. Do what he says." The older redhead looks nervous.

Soon we are in my car. Heading to town.

"We go so fast!" Abigail says excitedly looking out the window. I smile at her. Happy to share her first car ride.

I had a few stops in town. The teen looking around in wonder at things she had only seen on my computer.

We sit and have lunch outside. Burgers and fries. With ice cream for dessert. Which she loves.

Then we stop at the big box store. I take her through the women's clothing department.

"It's all so pretty. I wish I could wear some." She says wistfully.

"Me too. I'll tell you what. You can try some on, and I'll take a few pictures."

There were changing rooms toward the back and no one around during the day. So we picked out a few outfits and I went into the changing rooms with her. Trying to stay quiet as I photographed her stripping and trying on clothes.

I look down at her sweet face outlined by her red hair. Holding her young body close to mine. She only wears a T-shirt.

"I could buy you some sexy underwear. You'd have to make sure to keep it a secret from your mother." I tell her.

Her eyes light up. "Really. Can we?" I nod. She spends a half hour carefully picking out a handful of outfits.

I have to help her with a lot of it. Especially the bras. I spend the whole time with a raging boner.

Finally we head home.

That night, when she comes to my bed, Abigail wears some of the lingerie I bought her. A sexy sheer one-piece thong, with stockings.

I fuck her up against the window by the light of the moon.

Josias gave me permission to photograph the village. He made sure word got around of what I was doing.

With Abigail along people seemed happy to let me record them. They seemed to be warming up to the teen. It was hard not to. She was so friendly and happy.

The crafters were especially glad to see me. They didn't really understand what I was doing, but I had already sold a table set and a cabinet for double what they would have got at market.

They were happy to give me what help they could.

Muffin and I had a good afternoon.

On the way home she held my hand. When we were well out of sight of the village she pulled me into some thick woods.

"I used to come out here and play games. Alone. Sometimes I would go far enough to see your grandfather's house. I'd wonder what life was like there." She gives me a come hither look. "Now I want to play with you."

She grabs a sturdy tree and wiggles her ass at me. I pull her dress up to her waist. Revealing that she wore pink silk panties.

"Naughty, Muffin." She giggles as I yank the panties down. Then I'm in her. My dick in her tight cunny. Groaning as I take her. She moans quietly, hugging the tree.

"Fuck me daddy. I need you our big cock." She whispers and gasps.

"Naughty, naughty whore Muffin." I groan. Pulling her hair. Forcing her head back.

I grunt as I fill her full of my seed.

"Ooh. Thank you daddy." She rests against the tree as I let her dress fall.

"This is a good day." Josephine declares with a smile. She watches Abby chase butterflies.

"Yes it is." I agree.

We lounge on a blanket. The three of us had just finished eating. Having had a nice picnic at Abigail's suggestion.

I smile at my wife. "How are you?" I ask. "I know living with me must be a big change from the village."

She thinks for a moment. "It is, but I think I'm happier. Abigail definitely is. I think she really likes having a father." We both watch the teen for a moment.

"I know what you've done with her." She says, not looking at me.

"Oh?" I respond, worried.

My wife turns to me. "You've taken her as your mistress." She sighs. "I'm not angry, or even hurt. Our worlds are different. Yours is one of lust and action. Mine is of hard work and faith. She was half in your world before you even met."

Almost wistfully, "She is so happy."

"Is that really your world?" I ask gently. She looks at me quizzically. "You were raised there, sure. But it doesn't seem like you fit either."

She shrugs thinking.

"I suppose my path doesn't really matter." She gives me a weak smile. "You are the man of the house. You do not need to hide your trysts. She will be happier not sneaking around."

We sit in silence for a time. Watching our daughter.

"Your mother knows about us." I tell Abigail that night. After sex we were snuggling together.

"She does?" The teen asks.

"Yes. And she says it's ok. I think she feels trapped. She couldn't go back to the village could she?" I ask.

"No. Not now. There never was anything there for her anyway." The teen turns quiet. Thinking.

"The man is the ruler of the home." She murmurs.

"What?"

"Why do you think she always differs to your whims? She must do as her husband demands. That's very nearly the first commandment for a wife. Everything else are just guidelines."

She pushes herself up to look me in the eyes. "You must make my mother your whore." Then she smiles. "You get to have two beautiful redheads." I had admitted to her that I had a thing for women with red hair. I had a whole file on my computer dedicated to them.

"What's the plan." I ask as she grins.

That was the first night that she stayed till morning.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers
12