Purple Haze Ch. 01

Story Info
Something strange happened to the women of the world.
3.5k words
4.5
29.9k
93

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IABH
IABH
1,099 Followers

The man looked at his tablet and smiled.

"All set, Doctor White," his young, voluptuous assistant said as she walked in his office. "Shall I give the go ahead?"

Doctor Henry White looked up at his tall, sexy aide and answered, "Do you think we should, Amy?"

He didn't care what she said. He would have her give the command regardless.

"Yes," she smiled. "We've worked so hard and spent so much money."

White nodded in agreement and said, "All right. Tell them to go ahead."

Amy nodded and left the room. White looked at the poster on the far wall and said to himself, "Ah, Blofeld. If you were real, I'd bet you'd approve, and there's no 007 to stop me."

His tablet flashed a countdown and he walked to the window where he gazed at the morning sky.

10...9...8...

*****

Jim Rafferty woke and stretched his arms above his head. He was always stiff and sore the morning after a late shift at the warehouse where he worked.

He smiled as he remembered turning in his resignation the night before. He was leaving for college in two weeks, and he couldn't wait to begin the next chapter of his life.

He looked out the window and a flash of purple washed over the sky. It lasted only a moment, but he knew he saw the change.

"Weird," he said aloud, then made his way to the bathroom.

His mother Lisa was finishing the last touches of Jim's breakfast, his father finished and was gone for work by then. She was about to call out to him before she felt a dizzy spell hit her.

She grabbed the counter to settle herself, and shook her head to shake off the residual cobwebs.

"Oh, wow!" She thought as a feeling of euphoria washed over her.

She looked up, and Jim walked in the kitchen.

"Morning, Mom."

She looked at her son and felt horny. She felt an uncontrollable urge to throw herself at him and have her sexual needs dealt with. She didn't bother to try to fight the urge.

She took off her t-shirt as he began to eat. Before he swallowed the first bite of bacon, her bra hit the floor. Before he knew what she was doing, her leggings and panties were around her ankles.

Jim felt her touch his shoulder from behind. He didn't see her glazed over eyes. He don't see her flushed neck and chest. He turned his head and her lips were on his.

"Mom!" He shouted and jumped up from the seat. "Holy shit! You're naked!"

She pushed his chest until his back hit the wall. Jim's eyes went wide and his mouth fell open when she dropped to her knees and slid his sweatpants and boxers down to the floor.

"Mom?"

She ignored him and took his thick, semi-hard cock into her mouth.

She felt her pussy tingle as she fellated her son to full hardness.

"Mom, stop. What are you doing?"

She ignored him and bobbed her head while pushing him into the wall to keep him from moving away.

"Jeez," he moaned as she gave him his first blowjob.

She was in Heaven as she tasted her son's salty flesh. She wondered if her husband's cock tasted the same. She'd never given her husband a blowjob. She thought it was gross to put her mouth where he peed. She didn't feel that way, at that moment, about Jim. All she felt was a desire to please him.

A few moments later, Jim's eyes shot open, and he said, "Mom, I'm gonna cum."

"Mm," Lisa moaned and accepted her son's release.

She would never in a million years have thought she would enjoy the taste of semen, yet she sucked it up as if it were manna from the gods.

"Oh, my God! Mom?"

She licked the last drops and sat back on her haunches.

"You taste delicious, Jim."

"What the hell, Mom? What are you doing?"

She ignored him and sat on the edge of the table, bringing her feet to rest at her sides.

"Put it in me, Jimmy. I need it so bad. Fuck your Mommy."

He couldn't believe it, yet there she was in front of him. Her juices glistened in the light as she was obscenely spread out before him.

"Mom, I don't understand."

The attractive brunette said, "Please, baby. Don't make me beg."

He didn't think it was possible, but he saw his cock was fully engorged and ready to deliver what she seemed to desperately need.

He stepped forward and watched her eyes roll back when he pressed his stiffness into her forbidden entrance.

"Oh, Jimmy. That's so good."

She hadn't thought of it while she sucked him off, but she realized her son was much thicker than her husband. He stretched her in ways she'd never felt.

"Oh, Jeez," he groaned as he felt his penis enveloped in a pussy for the first time. "Mom, oh man."

She smiled as he began thrusting, "Yeah, Jimmy. Give it to Mommy."

Jim grabbed her large, firm breasts as their bodies slapped together. He never realized how attractive she was until that moment.

Her shoulder length hair flailed as her body shook from the first orgasm he bestowed upon her. She hadn't had an orgasm the last several times her husband put his long but thinner cock inside her. And that seemed so long ago.

"Mom, I can't hold it," Jimmy said before unloading into his mother's tight hole. "Oh, shit!"

He release spurt after spurt before leaning forward and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Mm," she whispered. "Thank you, Jimmy. I'm gonna take a shower now."

She pushed him back and his softening member slipped out of her body.

"Mom, what's come over you?"

"What do you mean?" She giggled and padded away to take her shower.

He sat in his chair and looked at her ass as she ascended the stairs.

"What the hell was that all about? She must have lost her mind," he thought.

*****

Harrison Ryder read the top story from the teleprompter as he began the morning news program with his cohost Addison Payne.

She was a young blonde bombshell who got into the news game after being crowned Miss America while still in college. He was an older newsman who cut his teeth in war torn countries and was a year away from retirement.

Harrison read, "Washington is in an uproar as Congress is gridlocked once again. The House majority won't put the latest budget bill up for a vote until the President agrees to allow, what the hell?"

Behind the camera, one of the production assistants began sucking on a cameraman's dick.

He looked over and the religious Addison stood and unzipped her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor.

He jumped up when she tore open a hole in her pantyhose.

"Fuck me, Harry. I need it so bad."

He looked around and it was like a scene from a porn movie. People were having sex all around the room.

"What the hell is going on?" He shouted. He saw the monitor was in commercial.

He looked at Addison masturbating spread eagle on the news desk and stormed away. Two of the crew were licking their lips in desire as they walked past him to give the hot reporterette what she demanded.

*****

Doctor White released his small load into Amy's willing mouth, pulled up his pants, and walked out into the hall. He smiled when he saw the sex happening all around him.

"It fucking worked!" He shouted.

The men cheered as they screwed whichever woman was nearest to them when the satellites were activated. White's lifelong dream had finally been realized.

*****

President Jennifer Grant sat behind her desk in the Oval Office when she suddenly felt dizzy. She stood and looked around, feeling a strange horniness making her body shiver.

She hadn't been laid since she was elected two years earlier. She never felt comfortable with the idea of having sex in the White House, much to her husband's chagrin.

She was still attractive at forty-nine, and she knew people called her the PILF. The pornstar who portrayed her in the wildly successful parody movies got rich at her expense, and she wasn't even having sex herself anymore.

She opened the door to the outer office space and saw women grabbing any man they could find to quench their needs. She knew she needed one as well, and didn't care who it would be.

Suddenly, a Secret Service agent grabbed her and led her to the bunker.

"Something's happened Madam President. We need to get you to safety."

"No!" She screamed as another group of agents surrounded her. "Fuck me, now! God, damn it, I'm the President."

She took off her jacket and the agent behind her lifted her up into a fireman's carry.

"I've got her, Bill," he shouted. "Keep moving."

She pounded on his back to get him to put her down and fuck her. It was no use, he wasn't going to fill her need.

She looked around and realized she was about to go into a bunker with six good looking men. The thought of being fucked by all of them set her mind at ease.

"Yes. Get me to the bunker," she thought.

*****

After he put his pants on, Jim went to the living room to wait for his mother. The television was on, and Harrison Ryder was talking about something happening which made women uncontrollably horny.

"We believe the phenomenon is worldwide at this point, but we have no information as to what is causing women to have such uncontrollable sexual urges."

He could see people still having sex behind the camera, yet he was a newsman and he wouldn't take advantage of the situation. He had a job to do. He also had erectile disfunction due to his age, so there wasn't anything he could do anyway.

"Oh, to be young again," he thought.

Addison was riding their producer's large cock ten feet away as she was roughly face-fucked by another man.

He continued, "We have reports of the sky turning purple for a moment, but we don't have any confirmation of that being related. It's unprofessional of me to say this, but I'm having trouble getting information as everyone seems to be engrossed in sexual activities."

"You're watching the news, Jimmy?"

He looked up and saw his mother dressed in a short sundress. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Mom, something's happened. They are talking about women having uncontrollable sexual urges all over the world."

She smiled and said, "I'm ready to go when you are, stud."

"Mom, this is serious."

Just then, their front door opened and their neighbors walked in naked.

"Fuck me, Jimmy," Beth Davis demanded. She was an attractive fifty-year-old.

"No! I get him first!" Her daughter, Dana, shouted. Dana was Jimmy's age and a classmate. She was a cheerleader and one of the prettiest girls in school.

"Oh, Christ!" He gasped.

The women were pushing and pulling to get to him first, and Jimmy saw his mother was naked again.

"Ladies!" Lisa shouted making them freeze in place. "Let's do this in an orderly fashion. We can all fuck him together."

She stood with her hands on her hips looking sternly at the naked mother/daughter duo.

"Beth, Dana, let's go to my bedroom where we'll be more comfortable. Don't keep us waiting, Jimmy."

He watched the ladies walk up the stairs and looked up to the ceiling.

"I don't know what's going on, but thank you, God."

He couldn't believe he was going to have sex with Dana and her mother. He panicked only briefly when he wondered if he could satisfy them all.

His doubts were quelled when he walked into the bedroom and found the women laying in a daisy chain on his mother's bed.

The women were licking, slurping, and sucking each other in the most erotic sight he'd ever seen.

He slid his sweats off and presented his throbbing cock to Dana to suck, and she wasted no time taking him into her mouth.

"Share him, baby," Beth ordered.

Dana pulled her head away and handed Jim's shaft to her mother.

"Isn't it yummy," Lisa cooed as Beth licked his shaft from bottom to top.

"God, yes! Please fuck me, Jim."

"I'll fuck you good and hard, Mrs. Davis, but I want to watch you eat Dana's pussy first."

She was about to argue, but he continued, "You want me nice and hard, don't you?"

She nodded and slid down the bed, where she began to eat her daughter's pussy.

"Oh, Mom, that's so good."

"Suck my balls, Dana," he demanded.

Lisa was proud of her son's newfound confidence. Before the event, she was worried he was too shy.

"Mom, eat Mrs. Davis."

He was as hard as a rock and stepped back from the show. He ran to his bedroom and got his phone to record what was happening. He didn't know if it would ever happen again and wanted to be able to relive it over and over.

"Yeah, make her cum, Mrs. Davis."

He walked around and knelt next to his mother.

She got the hint and slid out of the way, leaving him room to get between their neighbor's legs.

"Oh, Jimmy," Beth moaned as he slid into her.

Jimmy said, "Switch with Dana, Mom. Let Mrs. Davis eat you for a while."

Dana stood and walked around to Jimmy and began to make out with him. He tasted the pussy juice on her lips and tongue and wanted more.

He slammed into Beth, making her squeal, and said, "I want you to be on top. Dana, I want to eat your pussy."

"Sweet!" Dana cheered and waited for Jimmy to lay before she straddled his face. "Make me cum again, Jimmy."

He couldn't see them, but Beth and Lisa French kissed as Beth rode his thick shaft. She moaned into Lisa's mouth as her orgasm neared.

"Oh, yeah, I'm cumming," she screamed as she jumped up and down on the young man.

It wasn't a moment later, that Lisa pushed her off and straddled her son.

Jimmy didn't care who rode him at that point. He was lost in the flavor of Dana's juices as she rode his tongue.

Her hands gripped the headboard tightly as she came all over her nerdy neighbor's face.

She wondered why she never fucked the big-dicked stud before. She'd slept with several football and basketball players, and had no idea he was so well hung. All while living right next door.

Lisa fell off to the side and Dana wasted no time moving onto his wet cock. She wasn't going to let her mother prevent her from getting her share again.

Beth and Dana were exhausted and each lay next to Jimmy whispering dirty talk into his ears.

"Do her good, Jimmy," Lisa whispered. "Make Mommy proud."

"Make her cum hard, Jimmy," Beth begged.

"Oh, God!" Dana shouted as she ground her clit into his pelvis.

The mothers watched Dana's fluids splash over Jimmy, making an erotic sloshing sound as she came.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted before releasing his load.

Dana fell back, and Jim was shocked to see Beth dive between her daughter's thighs to eat his cream pie from her hot pussy.

"Fuck, that's hot," he whispered to his mother, who watched with no fascination.

It was as if it were the most natural thing in the world for a mother to eat her daughter's cum filled pussy.

He looked at his phone, forgotten on the side of the bed, and sighed, "I better get another shot at this."

*****

Four hours after the event, Jim's father walked into his home and found Jim watching the news.

"Hey, Son. I tried to call but the lines were busy."

"Yeah, they said on the news everything is back to normal now."

He looked at his father and saw the guilt written all over his face.

"Dad, what happened to you at work?"

"What happened to you at home, Jim?"

Lisa walked into the room, fresh from a second shower.

"Hi, honey, you're home early."

She kissed his cheek and bounced into the kitchen as if she hadn't spent the morning having sex with her son.

"She's acting like nothing happened," Dan, Jim's father questioned. "Did anything happen? All of the women at work went crazy."

Jim raised his eyebrows and said, "Yeah, Mom went nuts. So did Mrs. Davis and her daughter."

Dan's mouth dropped.

"Did you, um?"

Jim nodded his head.

The newsman came back from commercial and announced, "We have word that the President will address the nation in twenty minutes. We're hoping she'll confirm the latest reporting that the satellites that sent the signal this morning have been destroyed. There is no word as to whether she was affected as most other women seem to have been."

"Holy shit!" Dan gasped.

The anchor continued, "There are anecdotal reports that not all women were impacted by what we are calling 'The Event,' but we have no idea why that would be."

His male guest said, "Based on what I saw with my own eyes this morning, I don't believe it."

He recalled the old ladies he saw engaged in oral sex at the coffee shop that morning and shuddered.

"Will there be any issues with sexual harassment lawsuits or potential rape charges, John?"

John Decker, Attorney At Law, answered, "This is new territory, Alan. The world's women were extremely aggressive in pursuing their sexual relief as a side effect of the event, but would they be considered as the aggressors or as tools of the true perpetrator of the crime?"

David Foster, scientist, added, "We don't know if it was a side effect or the intended effect. What we do know is that those women were not in their right minds. This is further evidenced by them acting as if nothing happened when the effect stopped."

"The bottom line is that there will be a lot of problems caused by this morning's activities. I would imagine many marriages will be in trouble and many affected women will need some sort of counseling to help deal with their actions."

"What a mess."

*****

"Dad, don't be too hard on Mom about this, okay. She wasn't in control of her actions."

Dan smiled, "Jim, just between us, I'm in no position to punish her for anything, if you get my drift."

Jim smiled and looked into the kitchen to see if the coast was clear.

"Were you lucky, Dad? I mean was yours hot?"

Dan laughed and sat next to his son.

"Jim, you've been to my office. It's just me and Joe working with five of the prettiest women I've ever met. So, yeah. I was very lucky."

Jim smirked. He knew the five ladies working for his father and had a tinge of jealousy wash over him.

Dan continued, "Beth and Dana together?"

Jim smiled and answered, "With Mom too."

Dan felt his cock stiffen, "Wow!"

"I have a little bit of video, if you want to see it."

Dan nodded, "Hell yeah."

*****

President Grant stood at the podium and said, "At approximately eight o'clock Eastern this morning, a signal began transmitting around the world. This signal caused many women to act strangely and out of character. We don't know what the source was, nor how many people were impacted. At 11:33 as near as we can tell, the signal stopped. When that happened, the affected women began to act normally and have little to no recollection of what happened to them."

A reporter shouted, "Can you confirm if a satellite was shot down."

"No. I don't have that information."

Another reporter shouted, "Were you affected by the event?"

"No."

That negative comment caused the room to erupt. They knew she lied.

She was led away from the rabid reporters and when she got back to her private study, poured a large serving of whisky.

*****

Henry White sat at his desk and listened to his number two give his report of their project's success.

He asked, "Are there any after effects?"

"No, Sir. It is surprising that the women have no recollection of their acts during the test. Dr. Solomon is working on that for us."

"Good. I'm not happy that they don't remember acting like sluts."

"Yes, Sir. I'll keep you updated on that."

White looked out the window and smirked, "Do it again on Friday. I want them to know they didn't destroy anything, and get me a meeting with my darling sister while the signal is in operation."

His right hand man nodded with a wry smile.

He switched his gaze to the photo of his family on a credenza by the wall.

"My dear, Jennifer. You're going to regret the day you betrayed me."

His cackle filled the room as his people left.

IABH
IABH
1,099 Followers