Purple Lotus Spa Ch. 02

Story Info
Asian fiancée begins enjoying her captors.
2k words
3.75
11.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On all fours on the massage table, with a large, fat, black guy pounding into her from behind was the massage attendant being fucked in doggie. In the corner of the room, sitting opposite of me, was Kim, holding one of her breasts through her romper, with her hand moving inside the crotch of her outfit. I couldn't comprehend what was happening, but at the same time, I found myself getting hard. As the man and the attendant continued, I could quite clearly hear the sounds of the room, and then he began talking, "you like the show over there friend? You're more than welcome to join in, I got paid today and you're the finest piece of ass in this joint," Kim stared directly into his eyes while he spoke, he continued, "You be claiming you don't work here, but I think you want to be swapping places with this bitch, right?" Kim continued to work her tits and pussy, her eyes glazed over. This is the look she gets when we fuck after she's had too much wine.

The man pulled out of the attendant and stepped down from the table, he must've been 6'7", and while fat, he looked like he may have been an athlete 20 years earlier, with thick heavy limbs, chest and stomach, but most impressive about his physique was the soaking wet Cock protruding from under his smooth black gut. It looked to be 11" and well over 7" in girth. I myself have a thick cock at 6" and he was certainly thicker than me. Underneath his iron rod was an elephant-sized ball sack, that looked to be heavy with cum.

He walked toward Kim in her chair, with the attendant following him. He told the attendant to sit on Kim's lap, facing Kim. Kim's hands stopped kneading her tits but I could still see her hand working her cunt inside her outfit. The man then removed his condom and had the attendant begin sucking his cock. The move was intended to push Kim's limits. The man said, "I think you want this cock inside you, how much baby? $150? $200? I'd give you $500 easy to turn you out right now." As he said this Kim threw her head back as she was no experiencing one of the most intense orgasms of her life. I watched as it rippled through her, her body shaking and twitching. And in that moment, the man grabbed her hand and placed it on the shaft of his cock, and immediately, as if it was her gut instinct, Kim began to stroke his cock into the attendant's mouth, while she continued to touch her pussy with her other hand.

Suddenly, my phone started to vibrate and when I shut it off I realized we'd been there for 45 minutes already, the session had to be ending soon. But as Kim and the attendant continued to work this guy's cock, he pulled away, walked to the door and called out for the Arab manager. When the Arab arrived, he asked for another hour of time and told him his friend would be joining them in a few minutes. Kim heard all of this and didn't make a move. In fact, her look had changed, her eyes no longer were full of lust but full of fear. When the man came back to the chair he told Kim to stand up, when she refused, he told her to stand saying he'd paid the Arab good money for her and she was to do what she was told. Still, Kim didn't move. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

The Arab came in alongside another large man, he looked to be 20 years younger than the black man. In fact he looked familiar, and when the black man called him by his name, I realize who he was. "Dion, I need a hand with these two, seems the new girl here doesn't want to do what Cici has already been doing". The younger man replied "No problem Coach, you're the boss". There was no mistaking it now, Dion was Dion Cruz, a 6'6", 250lb QB propospect at my Alma mater. All of the alumni received letters about the kid when he was recruited to the school, he was the most sought after recruit in the country. He was mixed race, latino and black, originally from Cuba but raised here in Florida. Dawning on me as well is that the black man was Coach Green, the offensive coordinator for the football team and someone with whom I shared several mutual contact with including Shane, and Chris.

As I put the pieces together and realized who was in the room with my wife, Dion began to undress. And while I was still in great shape and packing a healthy 7.5", 6" girth cock, I was no match for the Adonis that now stood nude before my wife. While his cock wasn't as lengthy as Coach Green's, it was considerably thicker, looking like the equivalent of an Evian bottle from my view. He had to be at least 9" in length and was well over 8" in girth. I couldn't understand how he packed it into his jock to play ball. Equally as impressive was his physique. Unlike Coach Green, Dion was shredded with layers of muscle and a slight dusting of hair across his chest that worked its way down his stomach into a brown pubic bush that was well kept but still conveyed his masculinity. In spite of his pubes, his cock still looked like a weapon. The head alone looked like a boxing glove, round, robust and purple, supported by a caramel being shaft that led smoothly into a hairy ball sack that while smaller than Coach Green's, looked full of cum.

Registering the changing dynamics in the room, my eyes finally settled back on my wife, whose eyes looked even more fearful now. Although, there had been a change, her breathing was more laboured, perhaps even deeper, I could see beads of sweat forming on the chest, and unmistakably I could see her sweet eraser nipples swelling under her yellow romper.

Coach Green noticed too, and immediately told Dion that the hotter one needed to be taught how to follow directions. Without another word, Dion moved in closer to my fiancée, his Cock poking her the bottom of her tits through her romper, "what's your name bitch?" he said, to which Kim just stared ahead, trying but failing to ignore him. He moved closer and with one hand grabbed her nipple through her dress, while the other grabbed her hair from the back of her head. He jerked her head back and twisted her nipple hard. Kim let out a wail, and immediately shared her name with him.

What Dion didn't know is that Kim and I enjoyed rough sex, and hair pulling and twisted nipples, slapping, choking - it all gets her off. So, while she appeared to be struggling, I also had a feeling her body might betray her and react to what would normally be positive sensations for her. As this was all taking place, the Arab remained in the room, with Coach Green saying "Samir, I want you in this room to ensure your whores behave," to which Samir nodded his head, although never moving his eyes away from the interacting between Dion and Kim.

I needed to get Kim out of here - but at what likelihood of actually being able to remove her from the place? The football team were Gods in town and the local police wouldn't pursue charges against Green or Dion, and it had always been an open secret that the cops in town were just as guilty of frequenting the spa as anyone else, and how would I prove that my fiancée was being raped inside one of these rooms without looking guilty myself for being in here as well? It would take me a few minutes to get from the secluded hallway to the door of room 5, but I knew I needed to do it.

As I came out of the secluded hallway, the entry door to the hall with the massage rooms opened from the lobby and in walked Garrett, Chris and Shane. I immediately darted into an open room next to me and shut the door. Watching on the CCTV monitor on the wall, the three of them were led into room 4, directly across the hall from room 5. Standing in the room, my mission to remove Kim from room 5 became increasingly more challenging. If I got her out, I now ran the risk of my friends seeing my fiancée and I in the parlour. If I left her in there, I was sure she'd be raped by Coach Green and Dion. Throwing caution to the wind, I left the room, and made my way to room 5. Assuming my friends were tied up with the women that had gone into their room, I figured I was safe from them seeing me on the monitor. I knocked on the room 5 door, and no one answered. Putting my ear against the door, I could hear the unmistakable sounds of a blowjob taking place - whether it was Kim or Cici doing it was the question. Getting desperate I tried the door knob and shockingly, it wasn't locked.

As I entered the room, the vision in front of me brought me to my knees. A blowjob was taking place for sure, but it was Cici sucking Dion, while Kim was on all fours being taken from behind by Samir, and with Coach Green's ebony blade in her throat. Dion looked at me and nodded saying, "she's going to be a while, might as well get comfortable, those guys can go all night." I couldn't see Kim's face, but Samir could now see mine in the mirror on the wall, he caught my eyes with his as he plunged deeper into my fiancées cunt saying "I'm starting to think that maybe she is your woman, you could've watched from the back hall but you risked coming in here uninvited instead, is this your man honey?" As he finished his question he pulled Kim's head off of Coach Green's cock, thick strands of saliva ran down her chin, while her nose ran and her eyes watered, her face was flush and sweat had formed along her forehead.

The trauma of being raped, had robbed Kim of her ability to speak, she just continued to grunt as Samir pounded harder into her from behind. She locked eyes with me, but she seemed unrecognizable, and within seconds, Coach Green had forced his cock back into her throat. Time stood still, but when Dion began fucking Cici on the armchair in the room, I looked up at the clock on the wall and realized I'd been sitting there for 15 minutes while Samir raped my wife from behind, no sooner did I realize how long it had been going on, Samir withdrew his cock from Kim's pussy and lifted her up off of the table pulling her off of the Coach's cock. While Samir was extremely obese, he was also tall and strong, roughly my height but weighing well over 300 pounds and covered in a thick matting of black Arab body hair from neckline to toe nail, he looked like a grizzly bear as he lifted Kim off of the table laying on his back. It was then that I realized while his cock didn't have my length, he was easily as thick as Dion, and maybe thicker. Certainly the biggest cock Kim had ever had. When Kim tried to climb on top of him in cowgirl, he forced her to turn into reverse cowgirl. Now facing me, he demanded she bounce on his cock, slapping her ass as hard as he could to motivate her. Soon her pace quickened and without Coach Green's cock in her mouth, I could now hear the familiar sounds of Kim's impending orgasm. It felt like a gunshot wound to the stomach. In spite of her situation, in spite of how fucked up all of this was, my soon-to-be-wife was enjoying getting fucked by these three men and there was nothing I could do to stop it.