Purple Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go take a shower and we'll burn the rest of that joint from yesterday." she purred.

I practically skipped to the bathroom. When I was done, I was wishing I had a robe to lounge about in. I settled for the boxer/t shirt combo again. This time, I was a bit more prepared to handle that 'purple orgasm' bud. It was smooth and it was sweet. She'd take a hit, we'd put our mouths together and I'd inhale while she exhaled. All the while, my hand was in her robe, playing with those memorizing tits. Once we had smoked that roach down, I was hoping for some more sexy cuddling on the couch. Instead, mom stood up.

"Baby, I want you to sleep with me tonight. Come on."

She held her hand out. I took it and let her lead me into the bedroom. She lit a couple candles on her dresser. Than she faced me and dropped her robe. She was the vision of female perfection in that candlelight. She approached me and our mouth met in a passionate kiss. She then pulled back and lifted my shirt over my head. She got down on her knees and pulled my boxers off. She gently grabbed my shaft, slowly jerking it while her mouth sucked, licked and nibbled the head.

The love and passion I felt for her, the warm, wet pleasure of her mouth, it was all multiplied by one thousand due to the effects of the marijuana. She stood back up after a couple minutes, her mouth hot and wet when we kissed. She had a look of someone possessed by lust.

"Get in the bed, my love. I need to feel your body next to mine."

We laid down. Everywhere our skin touched was ecstasy. Our legs intertwined. Her pussy was hot and wet as it rubbed on my thigh. She rolled on top of me.

"Baby, being with you is a dream come true. I have wanted you for so, so long. Please, baby, please. I need you."

With that, she reached between us and maneuvered my cock head to her pussy's entrance. She worked the head in, then more and more of the shaft.

"Yes baby. Yes, my love. Oh, it's better than I dreamed. I love you so much"

She placed her lips to mine and cried out as the final few inches were sheathed within her. She began slowing fucking me. Her face became wet with tears of happiness as she showered my face with kisses.

"Please love me like this forever, baby. You fill me up perfectly. I need you inside me. Please, baby. Love me forever? Baby? Baby?! Oh God, Baby! Here I come!"

She slammed her pussy down to the base of my rod. Her orgasm had hit her hard. She trembled and quaked on top of me. Her teeth bit painfully into my pectoral muscle as she was gripped in the sweet orgasmic torment. She was still gasping for air when I flipped her on her back. I started pounding my cock into her convulsing passage. Her first orgasm hadn't fully passed before my pistoning tool evoked another. Her cries and gyrations were overwhelming.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum!" I announced. She immediately locked her legs around my hips, not allowing me to withdraw from her womb. My cock discharged jet after potent jet deep inside her belly.

The rest of the night was a half-conscience dream of pure bliss; whispers of affection, pleasure given, pleasure received, vows made to live together forever in this state of pure love.

12