Push Her Limits

Story Info
A group of men find bizarre ways to make a girl cum.
4k words
3.83
5.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I notice the older guys next door watching me as I walk outside to tan in my pink string bikini. I'm only 19...they shouldn't be looking at me so hungrily, but god, do I love it. So I start to wiggle my ass just enough so it's not obvious, and then I bend over. I can feel their eyes roaming over me, and then I saunter towards the the lawn chair...one you can lie down on, and I lie down on my back so they can think I don't suspect them. I don't wanna catch them because then they'll probably stop. I don't want them to stop.

I make sure to pull my wedgie out of my ass, and I purposely don't apply my sunscreen yet...they need to be teased. But I'll rub sunscreen on myself, tease myself between my thighs, and massage it into my breasts. I want to let them watch me touch myself.

Suddenly I can hear nothing but their footsteps approaching me, and I feel my pussy flood...god, they're coming closer to me, I can't contain myself. Soon I'm gonna wiggle around on the chair to get myself off. I can feel their eyes burning into me, and then a big, strong hand reaches down for my sunscreen. My pussy tingles with excitement as I hear him squirting some sunscreen into his hands. Then he moves his hands closer and finally starts rubbing it into my ass and finally between my legs, letting his fingers lightly pass over my pussy lips.

"Oooooh," I mean as the sunscreen is passed to the other man next to me, and he squirts some into his hand and does the same, rubbing his hands on me, massaging me, and I'm so wet I'm soaking my bikini bottom.

"Thought you might need some help", another man growls at me as he takes the sunscreen and starts massaging it into my thigh while the other men are still rubbing on my ass.

"I...I...," I mutter, unable to speak I'm cumming so hard...all of them are rubbing at my pussy at once.

"We've been watching you tan out here for a long time, baby," one of the men murmurs as I play at struggling, trying to wiggle away.

"Don't try to get away...what do you think a group of men are gonna do when we see a hot young girl dancing around in her bikini for us and putting sunscreen on her nice little tittles and big juicy ass? How do you think they're not gonna come over here and feel on you?"

"You knew we were watching...dancing for us...bending over for us...picking that wedgie...you wanted us to come over and do this, didn't you?"

I did want them to come over and do this, but I think it's hotter not to tell them that.

"Oh, no," I whine in a high pitched voice.

"Yeah you did," one purrs as I can feel him breathing on my pussy.

"Oh my god, what are you gonna do to me?," I whine through desperate moans.

"I'm gonna rub my nose all over your clit," he states

"No, no," I beg, but when I feel the tip of Mr. O'Connor's big round nose against my pussy lips I am so, so wet. He shakes his head no, then yes, and I scream in pleasure each time the tip of his huge nose rubs on my clit.

I lift my ass into the air, encouraging him to put his nose deeper in between my lips, and he does, and I scream when he does.

His nose circles my clit and teases my pussy lips and even dips inside me, and then I feel him eagerly shoving it in and out of my pussy, fucking me with it.

"Oh, oh," I moan.

"They always like a nose on their clit. Try it. Greg, rub your nose on her clit. Take your turn."

"Turn over," Greg Ferguson commands me, and I eagerly turn over onto my back.

Then all four men lean down towards my pussy, and all four of them fight to have a chance to rub their noses on my clit, and sometimes two or even all of them are able to hit it at once and it's just the most amazing thing I've ever felt...noses rubbing my pussy.

"Take her little bottoms off...I think she likes to be fucked with our noses."

"Gonna fuck you with our noses now," he warms me.

And all four take turns fucking me with their noses while the other three keep trying to get their noses onto my clit.

It's the hottest thing I've ever experienced in my life.

Oh my god three of them are going at me at once...they're sniffing me and circling their noses around my clit.

One nose on my pussy was hot enough but the three of them at once...pure heaven. Pure ecstasy. Three noses on my pussy. I can't stop cumming all over them.

"Good idea...I like sniffing her pussy, damn..."

"You like noses on your clit?," Mr. Jackson asks.

"Yes, yes, I do, I love it...I don't ever want you to stop rubbing your noses on me..."

"Come over to my place tonight...got another hot, weird way to make you cum.. in fact, I've got two."

"Our wives are all out...won't be back until Sunday. A few days to let us play with you."

So I knock on Mr. O'Connor's door and I stare right at his huge, round nose, dreaming of it rubbing my clit. I almost wanna shove my pussy into his face just so he'll rub it on me again.

There are 5 more men than there were before....two of them are local cops that pulled me over five times just to feel on my tits, and it made me so horny I always let them. In the back seat of the car being rubbed by two cops. Would have gotten tickets if I didn't let them, but I like it so much that was never a worry. I notice none of the men have shoes on and they're all wearing the same black, gold toes socks. Mmm, I don't know why but something about their feet makes me a little wet when I look at them.

"Look...already looks like she knows what we're gonna do to her," Officer Giuliano says.

"She's looking at our feet."

"Better satisfy that curiosity," Mr. Dixon, the one with the biggest feet, teases.

What are they going to do with me with all their huge, socked feet and toes?

But first Mr. McGregor notices me staring at his nose.

"I think you want my nose in your pussy first," he says with a smile, and he urges me down onto the floor.

He means his head towards my pussy and starts rubbing his nose on me through my pants, but then he pulls them down and I feel it rubbing me through my panties. I scream and moan as his nose tickles my clit and I start to kick my legs when the pleasure becomes too much. He doesn't stop, though, and soon a few men are standing around me and they all reach their feet out towards my body while Mr. McGregor keeps tickling my pussy with his nose.

Soon I've got Mr. McGregor's nose in my pussy and three men's feet on my tits and face. They want to rub their feet on me, I think, and it makes me excited.

"She really likes my nose," he says with a laugh before going back to wiggling it against me.

I start grinding against his nose while I take a whiff of the foot on my face.

"Pretty sure she likes our feet too."

"When he's done rubbing his nose all over your pussy there's gonna be feet all over it next."

"Who said my nose is done with her? I could rub my nose all over your body...rub it on your nipples, your thighs, your pussy and your ass and especially those inner thighs, tease you before I bury it in that pussy and rub it all over your clit. Smell you and fuck you with my nose."

"Yes, yes," I scream as he slides his nose up my body and the guy rubbing his foot on my tit moves it to make room for him.

He starts circling his nose around my nipple and sliding it all around my breast, and then the man whose foot was on me before moves his foot toward my pussy. I scream even more as his toes wiggle against my clit, another guy's foot rubs my breast and Mr McGregor's nose rubs on my nipple.

Even more men stand around and Mr. Ferguson bends down to let his nose tease the back of my thigh as he pulls my leg up. Another man I don't know slides his foot across my stomach and tries to get in on rubbing my pussy. Two feet on my pussy, oh my god. Two big toes rubbing my clit.

One of the cops gets down on his knees...he's got a huge nose and I realize he knows exactly how to use it as he starts to tease the back of my other thigh. I try to wiggle away, it's too much, but one of the cops and one of my teachers stand on my arms.

"How'd you get this nose idea anyway," Mr. Stone asks Mr. McGregor.

"I've been with a lot of women and they have all cum from my nose on their pussy. Where'd you get the foot idea?," he answers as he leans back down and keeps using his nose to tease my nipple.

"Nothing hotter than a woman under men's feet," he replies.

"Let's turn her over. I wanna fuck her ass with my foot."

The men turn my body over and get to work feeling on me, Mr. McGregor starts to run his nose on my neck and the cop with the huge nose rubs the other side of my neck with his nose, too.

Two men's feet are rubbing my thighs while the man with his foot between my legs starts shoving his foot in and out of my ass. I wiggle around and moan as loud as I can while feet and noses are all over my body.

"Watch me fuck her ass with my toes, guys," he says, and the men all turn to watch. The two guys with their noses on me stop.

"Please don't stop! I need you to keep going! I am going to cum so hard!"

"We'll do this to you all night, just wait. You'll get our noses all night long but for right now we're just gonna watch his toes fuck your ass."

I moan and gasp while his toes fuck my ass harder and harder, and the other men keep rubbing my thighs.

"If you wanna switch and get your noses in here we can do that."

"God I wanna rub my nose on her pussy all night."

"Dan, you rub your nose on her other nipple. Greg, you rub your nose in her pussy. I'll rub my nose all over her thigh, and Chris, rub your nose on her other one. You two, rub your noses on either side of her neck, and you try to get to her clit with your nose along with Greg."

I scream as the men gather around and start to rub their noses all over my body while the men who are into feet surround us and jerk off while they watch. I feel big huge noses all over me, round noses, sharp noses, just so many big noses. Older men have huge noses and I just don't ever want them to stop rubbing them all over me.

One of the foot guys reaches his foot out to rub it on my face, and another one joins the guys feeling me with their noses to massage my tits with his foot. They're surrounding me and rubbing me and I'm cumming over and over without stopping...squi

rting on Mr. Williams' and Officer Daly's noses. They're circling my clit over and over and they won't let me take a break.

And then suddenly, they don't stop. They just keep going.

"Oh my god, yes!" I scream.

They're all rubbing their noses on my body all over and the one on my pussy is making me cum so hard over and over, and the big toes. The big toes are doing it, too. They're fucking my ass and rubbing against my clit. I can't stand it and I don't want them to stop, no matter what it does to me.

They just keep doing it, and I'm cumming and screaming all night. They won't stop. They keep going and going and going and I keep cumming and cumming, over and over.

I can hear them whispering to each other that it's getting to be too much but they don't care and neither do I.

"I'm cumming again, please don't stop! I love your noses! I love your feet!"

"She loves feet, guys! She's cumming all over our feet!"

"She loves noses too, she loves to have her clit tickled by them!"

I feel a nose sliding all around my pussy, and I hear someone saying that it's not their nose, but someone else is saying that they don't care, the girl is cumming and they don't care whose nose it is, she likes it. I can feel it sliding in and out of me, over and over and it feels amazing. I hear myself moaning and begging them to not stop, to keep going and never stop.

My body is surrounded by noses and feet. My ass is getting fucked by the big toes and my clit is being teased over and over by the big toes. And there's a big nose between my legs and a big nose against my neck and a big nose on my breast and big toes teasing my pussy lips.

Oh my god, oh my god. The big toes. Oh my god the big toes are driving me crazy!

The big toes are rubbing my clit and going deeper and deeper into my ass, and I'm cumming and cumming and I don't even care about what they're doing to me.

I just need it. Need it more than anything in the world. Need more. Please don't ever stop.

"Can't believe how much she loves our noses," someone says, and I'm screaming and cumming and cumming.

They don't stop. They keep going and going.

Oh god, my pussy. Oh god my clit. Oh my ass. My nipples. My pussy. My tits. My neck. My back. My face. My ass. My thighs. My clit. My pussy.

And then I feel it. A big nose rubbing on my pussy.

I can feel it getting closer and closer to my clit, and then I can feel it, I can feel it sliding against my clit and rubbing me so hard, so hard. And I can feel it between my legs. I can feel it sliding inside my pussy and the big toes. Oh god the big toes are rubbing my clit over and over and the nose is sliding in and out of me over and over and over and I can't stop screaming and begging them to keep going, keep going. I feel another big nose on my tits and my clit. I hear them all saying that it's too much for her, but I don't care, no matter how much more it does to me I want it to keep going.

"You want more noses and feet, don't you?"

"You want them to rub your pussy with them, don't you?"

"You love feet and noses, don't you?"

I'm screaming yes and yes and yes over and over and then I feel something else. A man in a mask with a huge long nose approaches. I feel the huge mask nose sliding over my inner thighs and finally teasing my clit. And I feel a man with a round nose slide up my pussy and rub his nose on my clit, then another round one slides up and does the same. And then I feel another huge nose sliding up my ass while big toes keep fucking my pussy and rubbing my clit over and over and the mask nose pushes them all out of the way to fuck me with that huge round long mask nose. I'm screaming and cumming again. I can feel it. I can feel it getting closer and closer to my pussy and my clit.

And then I hear a familiar voice. I don't know who it is, but I'm almost in tears from how good it feels to be fucked and rubbed like this.

"What's going on?," a familiar voice comes from outside the room.

"We're fucking her with noses and feet," one of the older men answers as he watches the mask nose fuck me over and over.

"All the big noses are fucking her with their noses and their big feet, and all the guys who like feet are fucking her ass with their toes."

I hear more voices. I don't know who they are, but I recognize a few. More and more men enter the room. Soon there are 20 older men gathered around, all with beautiful round noses that I know are gonna make me feel amazing. I can feel their eyes all on me. I can feel their noses, their big feet, and I'm cumming over and over for them.

"Come in and get your nose on her clit and your foot on her pussy if you want to," someone says.

"All of you. Let's try to all cover her with feet."

"Oooooo! Yes! All of you, please!"

One of the older men with a round nose and an older man with a long nose kneel down and start rubbing their noses on my body. Feet she found me. They're all over me while those two men slide their noses all over me. The rest of them watch me squirt all over the noses and feet all over me, and I keep cumming again and again and again.

"Please, more! More! More! More!"

The men all watch me cum again and again, squirting and cumming on the noses and the feet and the big toes. I scream and scream and I'm cumming again. I cum and cum and cum and cum over and over until finally I'm out of it.

"My ass, my tits, my thighs, my pussy, my clit, my neck," I scream when I wake up. "More, please."

But no one is there. There's just a giant room filled with 50 feet and 50 noses.

"Where did they all go?"

"It's a dream," I tell myself.

I carelessly lie down on the floor and let the feet and noses sticking out of it molest my entire body. They're not attached to any men. Just random noses and feet to rub and fick me.

"How did I get here?" I think to myself.

My pussy and clit are still wet, I feel so empty but also satisfied. And I can still feel noses and feet all over me. No men. Just noses and feet rubbing me all over. Maybe this is all I want, to be rubbed on this way by feet and noses. I like being surrounded by men, but what if they only want to use my body for feet and noses? What if this is all I want?

"Maybe I should find the biggest nose and see what he wants to do with me."

I feel noses and feet all over my body, and then one of them suddenly becomes much bigger and bigger. I can feel it sliding all around my pussy. Then I realize it's a man's foot. A giant man. A tall, very big man with a very big foot and a very, very long, round nose.

"Oh god," I moan as I feel the toe press down against my clit, rubbing it.

"Ooooooo," I moan as I cum on his toe. "More. More."

His toes are so huge and his foot covers my entire body. He sits down on the ground and tosses me between both feet, feeling me with his huge soles and toes.

"So fucking sexy," I hear him say.

"More," I say as he starts to massage my tits with his toes. I cum and cum and cum while I watch him do it. He starts to rub me with his toes again. Giant, beautiful feet tossing me around and rubbing me and stepping on me lightly.

I keep cumming and cumming as his feet massage my body over and over, and then finally, he stops. But then he picks me up, and this time he tears my skirt off and picks me up near his face and begins to smell my pussy and rub his giant nose all over my body.

"I'm so close," I moan as I feel his nose against my pussy.

I can't stand it, I can't. His nose is rubbing all over my body, so close to my clit and pussy. It's so big he can rub his toes on my tits and his heel on my pussy at the same time. He's doing it now, he's rubbing his big, huge round nose all over my body and I can't take it. I can't. I need more.

I look up at him, he has the biggest, most beautiful, round nose I have ever seen.

And then I wake up to find the old men are still doing it to me and that must be why I felt it in my dream. What an amazing thing to wake up to, but will they ever stop making me cum? Will I ever stop cumming for them?

I don't want this to ever end, and they know how to use their feet and noses so well. They know how to do it to me and how to keep me going so much I can't even stand it anymore..

"More," I beg the old men.

"I want to cum," I say.

"Cum," one of them replies as he feels my body with his feet.

I cum and cum and cum and cum and cum. Over and over.

"You know you want a round nose like mine rubbing you just the right way."

"Oh yes, I do, I do," I moan.

He just stares at me. I stare back at him.

"I do," I whimper.

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I've cum so much. I'm so horny and so full of cum, my pussy is so full and so tight.

"I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do."

The men don't stop. They rub their noses all over me, over and over. My nipples. My clit. My tits. My pussy.

Over and over again. Over and over. Over and over and over.

I cum and cum and cum and cum and cum. Cumming again and again and again and again and again. I don't want to stop cumming. I don't. I don't. I don't.

I don't want it to stop.

"Please don't stop," I beg. "Don't ever stop. Don't ever stop. Never stop. Please. I just want you to keep going. Please, I love this."

I cum and cum and cum and cum and cum.

"I want it," I whimper.

There are noses all over my body. I cum and cum and cum. I'm so close, I can feel it coming. So close.

"Oh, god, oh, god," I whimper, but they're not stopping.

The noses are still tickling and rubbing me over and over. I need it, I need it.

"You can do it," one of them whispers. "I know you want it. I know you want what you've wanted your whole life. I know you want it."

12