Push Me Closer To The Edge, My Animal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok?"

I jumped up and grabbed my laptop, setting it on my desk to type the quick message: "I want to meet. Tell me when it's possible."

I knew he was there; waiting, contemplating his answer to not only protect me, but to protect himself.

"You said one day it will be. Tell me when it's possible."

Don't ignore me, my animal.

"We're adults. If planned out far enough, we can take a long weekend vacation, so let's meet up for coffee and we can go from there. We can plan it out the details after I've had a few hours sleep. Does that sound good to you?"

The loud ding echoed in my ears, causing me to jump while I organized the stream clips.

"Is that what you want?"

I laughed at his loaded question. "Not really, but I think I can speak for both of us when I say we should do this right. If starting out in a coffee shop is what I need to do, then so be it."

It felt like forever until his message popped up on screen.

"Sleep well. I hope vivid dreams find your beautiful mind. When you wake up, you always know where to find me. Good night, my princess."

The green light turned red in a matter of seconds. Well, at least it was a start. I went around the room and cleaned up the mess left behind, glancing at my screen every chance I got to read every one of his messages. My eyes heavy with sleep, I sat back at my computer and turned off my desktop before focusing on the laptop. The demon has won again. I wanted him here. I don't know anything about him, but I wanted him here more than anything.

"I'll see you soon," I said with a smile as I closed the chat window. "My animal."

12