Pushing Boundaries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His strong fingers grasped a handful of her thick black curls, pressing down slightly. The purple head pushed further into her throat, hitting her gag reflex. She felt herself inadvertently coughing it up, choking noises escaping her; she redoubled her efforts and breathed through her nose, enjoying the helplessness as he calmly forced himself further and further into her throat. She could feel it pulsing harder, his breath becoming ragged.

He barked sternly, "Don't you dare let a drop of it on my suit or this good man's backseat." She tried to nod in agreement, her entire oral cavity completely filled by him. More grunts and tiny thrusts upward as his body tensed beneath her, his hands still holding her head. She tightened her lips around the base of the shaft. She felt her own body tensing as the cock inside her mouth shuddered a final time, erupting with force directly onto the back of her throat. Her eyes shot open, overwhelmed as the hot cum flooded her. She struggled to swallow down a thick gob, choking, as more poured around the sides and flowed along her cheeks, pooling around her tightly shut lips. It kept coming for what seemed like excruciatingly long moments, his waist pushing up with each grunt, and she swore she could feel some in her sinuses. All she could taste was salt and earth, her fingers ramming in and out of her pussy, approaching orgasm herself, unable to control herself as he used her for his pleasure.

His lap relaxed as the final streams trickled out of him and Saanvi's wide-open eyes looked up at him, the whites of them glistening in the streetlight, tiny tears welled up in the corners from the difficulty of her task. In that moment he knew she was ready, and he was excited and proud. Much to her dismay, the vibrator came to a stop. "Now swallow for me." She tried to swallow but it was too much and she felt herself begin to gag, it being more difficult to swallow with his still mostly-erect member in her mouth. She sucked hard and slid her mouth up the pole, not letting up suction as her lips slid up and over the still thick purple head. She felt victorious as she broke contact with it, nothing but wet saliva glistening on the shaft. She looked up at him again and with some gusto she took a big gulp, feeling it slide down her throat, thrilled.

Her thick red lips shot open with a gasp, sucking in the air vigorously. As she did so she could feel tiny little rivulets of cum on her lips, bits that had leaked out of the corner of her mouth just as he had exploded inside it. Her mouth still hanging open, she put on a show of it, rubbing the cum into her lips, into her own cheek. She enjoyed the crudeness. But why had he stopped the vibrator? Her pussy ached as she pushed two fingers as deep inside as she could get from that angle, her eyes pleading with Logan. She knew the answer from his look though, and she turned away, desperate. She struggled to imagine what could be next. Her inner voice spoke to her clearly, 'I want cock and I want it now.'

Her reverie was interrupted by the car coming to a stop. "Thank you, my man." Logan spoke as he handed the man another twenty, the actual payment for the ride as opposed to the upfront tip for his silence. "No, thank YOU, sir!" The cabbie said smiling, turning around to finally take the sight in without using his rear view mirror. He drank in the last glimpses of her sopping wet sex as her hand pulled away and her thighs shifted, and watched attentively as she stuffed her breast back into the tight dress, her hard nipple disappearing. He peered past her to the crowd in front of the venue, the line of bodies neatly arranged beneath the bright lights.

Logan fastened his belt and straightened his jacket before exiting the car with purpose. He walked around the back of the car, reaching the passenger side rear door and opening it as a proper gentleman should upon arriving at an event. He was pleased as he peered down into the cab; watching his date's voluptuous legs, bare all the way up to her waist, swing around toward the crowd before settling in a crossed position. Saanvi shot a sultry look up at Logan, batting her eyelashes as she uncrossed her legs, letting one heel rest on the lip of the taxi, one on the pavement. She could feel the night breeze rush between her thighs as they opened, her flushed and throbbing labia completely exposed, the red panties tucked to the side against her thigh. Her excitement shined plainly under the street light. She felt a surge of excitement watching Logan's reaction as he was visibly impressed by her pageantry. She saw a few heads behind him turn as well, and it made her wonder how many men would be quietly jerking off next to their wives late that night, hungry for her.

She looked up again and spoke dramatically "Oh silly me, look who forgot to fix her panties" She gave an innocent look and let her fingers graze over the slick valley for a brief moment before pulling on the red fabric, covering herself properly. She smiled and put her other heel on the ground, standing and taking his arm, a devious smile on her face. He closed the cab door and strode with confidence toward the front of the line, past all of the onlookers that had just witnessed their entrance.

TO BE CONTINUED...