Pushing the Limits

Story Info
A frustrated brother and sister share an evening in.
5.8k words
4.43
94.8k
87

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note - This is my first attempt at erotic prose, constructive criticism welcome. I have more ideas for these characters if popular I will do follow ups***

The low groan of the diesel engine echoed through the house as the car rolled out the drive. One whole week alone. It would be the longest period Mark would have away from his wife in almost a decade.

Jean was visiting a friend in Bangor. She received a call the previous Sunday, a tearful call from her old college roommate Rebecca. Having raised the courage to face up to, and throw out, her violent bully of a husband. Rebecca needed support and Jean would stay for a week to help her through it.

Only a week but Mark still felt that pang of loneliness. Theirs was not an exciting marriage, but Jean was always there. A constant presence in his life. They were still close, but more friends than lovers. Jean could never stomach Mark's thirst for sexual adventure. After 10 years together, 6 years married, he was lucky if they had sex once a month. He was frustrated but didn't know how to communicate it.

Not that he complained. Prior to Jean his sexual life was non-existent. With a slender frame Mark was never considered a stud. He lacked confidence with women in his youth. This improved in his 20s as he developed his physique through athletics. His muscles became toned, and while remaining quite slight his confidence grew. As life became busier the athletics fell away, and while his fitness may have declined slightly, he retained his new physique.

And so Mark spent that first Thursday night at home alone. At least there was football on the TV that night, that kept his interest, until it was over, then after some internet browsing, he went to bed. It felt strange being alone in bed. Mark found it hard to sleep.

Friday came and after a stressful day at the office, Mark was tense. It was a bright evening and so he put on his headphones and went out for a walk. Mark started down the country lane on which their house was built. This is nice, he thought to himself, with music blaring, the taste of fresh air, and not a person in sight, mark felt sufficiently detached from the world to relax.

Suddenly and seemingly out of nowhere Mark jumped to attention as he felt a soft cold palm on the back of his neck. He let out a small yelp and pulled down his headphones as the figure of a woman passed him by, stopped and hunched over with her back to him. Clad in tight fitting running gear, Mark's eyes were immediately drawn to the round firm bum and thin toned legs before him. The tight pink and black running trousers clung tightly to her body down to her knees, and Mark could see a bead of sweat run down her bare calf onto her ankle.

"I was calling you, but you seemed to be in another world!". Mark broke out of his temporary trance as he recognised the voice of his sister who lived less than half a mile away on the same road.

"Elaine, you nearly gave me a bloody heart attack!" complained Mark. But he knew he would be getting no sympathy the moment Elaine turned around, a cheeky smirk on her face. Elaine was a typical big sister, though there was only a year and a half between them in age, she always loved getting one over on her little brother.

"You should come out running with me, it would do you good while Jean is away" Elaine suggested.

"Ah, I don't know" replied Mark. He was far from out of shape, but he knew that Elaine would only want to use it as an opportunity to prove that she is better than him at running, she was always so bloody competitive. "I'll see how I am feeling tomorrow".

They chatted for a while longer. Mark still found himself glancing at his sister's fit body. Did she always look this trim?

As she got set to go again Elaine said "Richard is on night shift again tonight, I know you are at a bit of a loose end, why not call over later for a pizza and a glass of wine? "

"Sounds good, just a glass though" laughed Mark, he watched Elaine's thighs pump while she ran off in the distance.

They were not twins, but Mark and Elaine could hardly disown each other. Like her brother Elaine had a slender frame, pale almost porcelain like skin, rather delicate features and long slender legs. Her hair was dark where his was blonde. Without that and her natural feminine curves, they could probably disguise as one another. Elaine was now a mother of two but you would scarcely know it. Other than the growth of her breasts, a natural development from recent breastfeeding, you would scarcely recognise a difference in in her lean athletic body form her younger self.

When he got home Mark the image of his sister's body flashed in his mind. How did this happen? They grew up together and remained close. It wasn't quite love/hate but Mark and Elaine had a sometimes fraught relationship. Often arguing but never falling out. Understanding of one another, but teasing. They grew up as rivals. Their exam results always compared; every achievement met with poorly hidden resentment by the other. But behind it all they remained close and had in inherent trust in one another.

Yet when Mark thought back, there were moments. In their teenage years in particular, times when they walked in on each other in the shower, or when Elaine wore curiously revealing clothes when they were home alone. His mind wandered. But enough of that now. When he goes to visit her tonight, they'll slip back into their normal brother sister roles and all these thoughts will be gone.

Elaine was tired after her run. After meeting Mark, she ran another 5 miles. Now she was sweaty and sore. She could feel stiffness in her calves and thighs. As soon as she got home, she met her husband Richard going the other way. A brief interaction that only served the purpose of leaving her with the kids to feed and get to bed.

She thought about Mark's visit that night. It had been so long since she spent any free time with another adult. Even though she was sore and tired, Elaine was going to enjoy this evening, it could be the closest thing she gets to a night out for some time.

It was 8.30 when Mark got the text from Elaine "Putting the kids down now, I'm just going to pop in the shower, badly needed after that run, see you at 9.30." Mark felt a tingle of excitement as he couldn't help but imagine his sister in the shower. He shook himself out of it. He was visiting his sister, who he had visited a thousand times before, better stop those thoughts now.

Mark carefully knocked on the door, wine bottle in hand, not wanting to disturb the children. Elaine answered the door in a full-length white dressing gown, slippers and a white towel wrapped around her long dark hair. "I'm just out of the shower, you head into the kitchen and put on the food while I get dressed".

Mark did as he was told. He made his way to the kitchen and noticed a bottle of wine already open. It looked like Elaine had started the party without him.

After 15 minutes the pizza was ready, but no sign of Elaine. How long can it take someone to put on their pyjamas? he thought to himself. Another 10 minutes passed before Elaine finally appeared. To Mark's surprise she had actually got fully dressed again.

"I thought you would go straight into your pyjamas?" queried Mark.

"That wouldn't be very polite when having a guest", then Elaine smiled "even a guest that I get to boss around. Anyway, this might be a night in, but for me it's a night out! Pour me a glass and come join me in the sitting room".

"Okay, but I hope you like cold pizza" he returned while taking notice of his sister's latest outfit, a light sleeveless red top, cute pencil skirt, sheer black tights and slip on flat shoes. For the second time that day he found himself admiring her long, toned legs, this time looking soft and smooth under the light material.

The fire was lit in the sitting room. Elaine had some unidentifiable jazz music playing ('she thinks she so flipping cultured' Mark cynically thought to himself) and the lights dimmed. Elaine's sitting room has two dark brown suede couches, a two-seater and a three-seater. The three-seater was covered in toys and clothes, and so he sat beside her in the two-seater, the pizza between them.

Mark had begun to notice every part of Elaine's body. The smoothness of her arms, her dainty hands, her bare shoulders, her neck, the way her ample chest stood out on her slight frame. And of course, her facial features. As recognised by many, so similar to his own, but softer.

Elaine for her part was reveling in the opportunity to have adult conversation. Working from home with two kids and a constantly absent husband left her thirsty for any type of adult interaction. She felt relaxed in Mark's company, their existing sibling connection removing social barriers between them. As the wine flowed, she found she was enjoying herself, but what she still missed was that physical connection. For the past two years her husband had been working night shifts, but on top of that he was absent on most of his off days. Their sex life of course suffered, and Elaine longed for that physical contact again. A closeness emotionally, physically and sexually.

After eating the wine kept flowing. They chatted about their respective marriages. It became clear that Elaine's relationship with Richard was even more detached than Mark's with Jean.

Elaine slipped off her shoes and moved her feet up onto the couch. Elaine was now curled up facing Mark, her skirt riding up enough to give Mark a good view of her satin clad rear. It was a sexy sight. Mark's cock also took notice, slowly hardening with the ongoing sight of his attractive companion.

"I'm tired, I hope you don't mind if I stretch out" Elaine said as she lifted her feet over Mark and onto his lap. She did not wait for an answer. Without thinking he placed one hand on her shin, rubbing it in a reassuring way. "Thanks", she said "my legs are sore from running, Keep doing that if you don't mind, it helps a lot.

Elaine genuinely felt the benefit on her sore muscles. But more than that she enjoyed the physical contact. It was exactly what she was missing. Perhaps it was unfair on her little brother, but she knew he wouldn't really mind. If Jean was to be believed Mark had a bit of a kinky side, and probably enjoyed the idea of touching his sister like this. Elaine wondered in her slightly drunken mind if she too could get some kick from this situation. She would love the intimate touch of another human, maybe she could push her brother a little further?

Mark was no masseur but given his earlier thoughts he could not pass up this chance to feel her up. With one hand on each leg he slowly kneaded below the knee. Harmless fun, he thought to himself.

"That's really good, but just above that is where I really need it." Elaine said letting out a very slight moan as his hands moved to her thighs. Elaine's flesh was firm but soft. He could see that her eyes were closed taking in the feeling. He decided to push further, one at a time slipping his hands to her inner thighs. Elaine's muscles tensed with the feeling. Her inner thighs gave off heat and the higher his hands pushed the more he could feel the heat radiating out from between her legs.

Suddenly Elaine moved to get up.

A sense of panic came over Mark. "Elaine I'm sorry, I a bit drunk and I'm not sure what I'm doing".

"Relax" she giggled, "I'm just turning over so you can do the back." They both stood up and then Elaine lay down on her front. This time Mark kneeled on the couch with Elaine's legs between his. A he got to work he relaxed. In this position Elaine's heels, she rubbed unintentionally against Mark's crotch. He started on her calves. The same calves he admired when bare earlier that day. Now he was rubbing his hands over them. He tried to remember every detail. Whenever will he get so close again to such forbidden flesh?

As Mark moved his hands towards his sisters tempting thighs guilt overcame him. What was he doing, this was his sister, his married sister, and he himself was married? Did she know what she was doing? Was she too drunk to realise that she was allowing her horny brother feel up her body?

"Elaine" he said, "this is wrong". Mark pulled his hands away.

"Wrong?" Elaine sounded almost angry. "What is wrong is that I have nobody here to help me. I am run off my feet all day and night and my husband is god knows where. And now when I am finally having time off my brother, my oldest friend, cannot spend time with me without making an issue out of it. Either do that massage or go home."

"Okay, sorry" Mark said sheepishly. In truth he needed little convincing.

"But you are right" Elaine continued. What kind of a massage is done with a pair of tights one. That is a bit weird. She flipped over and raised her legs in the air. Mark could only watch in awe as his sister peeled the black tights off her beautifully sculpted legs. Blood rushed to his face, and his cock at the sight of her ass beneath a pair of silky lace panties. She flipped over again. "Now you may continue".

Mark was not going to disobey his big sister but was almost breathless as he took in the view. Long smooth toned legs, moving up to supple thighs and more than a hint of a cute round bum. Above her hips a little gap opened up as her top rode up her back giving a glimpse of the arch of her back. Elaine turned her head back to face him. She was grinning. A pretty smile but a knowing smile.

But in as much as he could appreciate the sexiness of the lady stretched out in front of him, there was the familiarity holding him back. Her skin tone, identical to his, the shape of her ankles, her wrists, her shoulders. This was his sister and that innate familiarity, that instinct from childhood that keeps family members apart, it was still there. However, whereas normally this should hold him back and flatten his sexual desire, this familiarity only seemed to drive him on. Yes, this was his sister, his was not a normal feeling, but the perverse nature of their situation only made him hornier.

"What are you waiting for?" Elaine scolded. Mark put his hands on her upper thighs and squeezed.

"Agh" Elaine sighed. Any pretense that this was purely a massage was surely gone. The feeling of her brother's hands on her smooth skin was every bit as arousing as she had hoped. Why doesn't her husband touch her like this anymore? Did she feel guilty for tempting her brother - perhaps a little - but she was just getting a little help from a friend. "Agh" she said again as Marks thumb grazed her soft panties. Dampness was building between her legs. He would surely notice. At some stage he is going to bolt so she might as well enjoy this for as long as it lasts.

Mark couldn't believe what was happening as Elaine lifted her rear and moved towards mark's hands. Elaine seemed to be really enjoying this. How far could he push this? He was not sure, but he knew that his bulging pants could not take much more. Mark pushed off his shoes as he continued to knead the supple flesh.

"This is warm work" Mark feigned a chuckle as he untucked his shirt and unhooked his belt. Elaine didn't notice, she had her face buried in a cushion as she enjoyed Mark's touch.

Mark pushed up higher, now his hands were massaging his sister's ass cheeks. The feel of these two perfect cushions was incredible. Smooth and soft, but at once firm as Elaine tensed to the touch. Dare he go further? Mark slid one finger under the waistband of her panties. As he slid his finger around her waist, he felt his own trousers slip down. At last some relief for his aching groin.

Moving closer Mark could see dampness creeping up through his sister's silk panties. She was getting off on this, but so was he, as the first tips of precum dampened his own boxers, his cock now at full attention just inches above Elaine's bare skin. Now the first waft of Elaine's womanly scent hit Mark's nostrils. And with that his mentality changed from sheer perverse horniness brought on by an unusual situation, to a sensual lust for the beautiful woman partly stripped bare and lying between his legs. For Mark this was no longer a case of two siblings messing around, pushing boundaries. He desired this woman, he needed to make love to her.

Elaine could feel Mark's fingers beneath the elastic of her panties. Up to now his mere touch had been enough to awaken her sexuality, all of this while barely looking at her intimate partner. In truth it could be anybody sitting on top of her, kneading her buttocks, moving their fingers ever closer to her vagina. But deep down she knew that the fact that it was Mark, the fact it was her brother, the fact that she knew this was absolutely wrong, that is what turned her on the most.

At that moment, Elaine felt the warmth of Mark's palm on her waist. Carefully sliding his hand under the light material of her top Mark held the smooth skin just above her left hip, with the tip of his middle finger gently caressing the rim of her naval. His touch was so gentle she let out a slight groan, but as she came to her senses, she asked herself why did he do that, why brace himself?

Mark breathed heavy as his hand delicately caressed his sister's midriff. It was wrong, he could feel it was wrong. He knew this body as that of his sister, his oldest friend, his childhood playmate. They had fought together, laughed together, wrestled, chased, tumbled. Yet here he was lurching over her undeniably attractive frame. He just wanted to tear the remaining clothes off their two bodies and consummate the attraction that lay heavily in the air.

Mark moved his hand further up her slender frame, reaching the bottom of Elaine's bra. Silky material, no doubt matching her red lace panties. He moved closer in to position himself for a closer touch.

Elaine felt the warmth of Mark's breath on the back of her neck as his hand gently cupped her silk covered breast. A few minutes earlier her brother hand his fingers near her vagina and anus, but that was raw lust, this was something more, it was lovemaking. What started as a little fun was in danger of getting out of hand.

Then she felt it. Just a little dampness rubbing gently against her ass cheek. Elaine recognised this as the tip of Mark's cock through his underwear. She half turned around to face him. Mark's shirt was unbuttoned at the top, it hung loose around his waist. His trousers were down to his knees. And between the folds of the shirt there it was, pushing out firmly behind the cloth of his underwear, bigger than she expected. She paused for a second, and for what seemed like an eternity to Mark.

"Geez Mark what are you doing?" She shot him down. She couldn't resist. "What do you think, that you are going to fuck your sister?" Elaine exclaimed with feigned incredulity.

Frustrated and angry Mark began his rushed reply; "what I was only getting comfortable, its hot in here I..". Elaine placed her hand on his.

"Shush I'm only messing. You are right, how can you do a massage in front of a fire dressed like this. Get yourself comfortable, just keep it in our pants!" She smirked.

Mark paused. Was this a trick? If it was, she wasn't going to back down yet. With her back-facing Mark, Elaine slipped her pencil skirt down her waist then lifted off her flimsy top. Now wearing only her silken underwear, Elaine lowered herself back face down onto the couch. Stunned by the image of his sister's near naked body, her shapely frame, beautiful legs and that glorious round ass, Mark was frozen.

"Of course," Mark blurted out, as if he wasn't bearing down on his sisters near naked body having spent the last hour touching her in a way you should never touch a family member.

It was clear that they were both satisfying their sexual deficiencies, but bar that one comment from Elaine the rules were not set.

12