Pushing the Limits Ch. 02 - Mariaxx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds the reply came "There in half an hour".

With that there was no turning back. In half an hour there would be a man in the room expecting to have sex with her. Not just any man, but a rude and aggressive man. She could lock the door, but he would probably create a scene in the hallway. She could run but there was hardly time to get cleaned up and checked out. Or she could put on her dress and face up to it like a slut.

* * * * *

Richard wasn't working that day, instead he was out in the garden doing a few chores. Not much work was done as he spent most of his time on his phone, checking porn and hookup sites like funsexmeets. He sent another message to that snobby bitch Maria xx. She was ignoring him again. Same as all the other hot girls. Now she had posted up saying she was in a hotel looking for someone to fuck. If he found out where she was, he would be there immediately. 'God I'd love to fuck her brains out' he thought to himself.

Then the phone pinged. It was Maria xx. 'She's probably just messing with me again' he thought. He read the message.

Within five minutes Mark had made his excuses to Elaine, hopped in the car and was making his way to the Bangor Road.

* * * * *

'I may have to be a slut, but I am also a lady' Maria told herself as she stood in the bathroom of the hotel room staring at her stunning appearance while nerves ate her up inside. The room door was left on the latch so her visitor could come straight in without risking delay and questions from curious hotel staff.

Maria decided to take out a red cocktail dress. It was short sleeved and covered her bra's shoulder straps while leaving her neck having plunging v neck neckline that really complimented her cleavage making her breasts look much bigger. The skirt of the dress finished above her knees and spread out slightly giving good views of her sexy legs.

To compliment the back underwear and red dress she slid on her imitation Louboutin black pumps with the red soles. As she turned to see the final result in the mirror, she heard the door creek open then shut firmly with the latch locking. Maria was shaken with fear. Whatever had she gotten into there was no way out now.

"Hello?" Maria heard the muffled voice and then the sound of bedsprings as her guest made himself at home.

"Just a minute", she managed to reply, catching her breath, consumed by nerves. Maria had practiced using a slightly higher tone of voice when in girl mode, and this was its first test.

For the next two minutes Maria played through scenarios in her head. Good ones, bad ones, dangerous ones. Taking a few deep breaths, she unlocked the bathroom door and placed her hand on the handle. This was it.

The hotel room had a traditional layout with the bathroom door just inside the room door and a narrow corridor leading towards the bed area. Opposite the bathroom door was a full-length mirror.

Maria gradually opened the bathroom door. She was not ready to face her companion yet, but she was ready to see herself. In the mirror opposite was a beautiful slim brunette, with full ripe looking breasts, a graceful neck and shoulders, long luxurious legs, sexy eyes and full red lips. Never had she felt so beautiful, so sexy, so desirable.

Maria was transfixed by her own image and her confidence grew. She traced the line of the top of her breasts with the tip of her finger, then she let one arm fall to her side and slightly lifted the skirt of her dress. She rubbed one hand on the stocking clad leg and shivered slightly as her hand moved to the bare skin above the stocking.

Aroused by her own touch Maria could feel her penis hardening in her soft panties. She had almost forgotten that she was not alone, that was until she heard the exclamation.

"Ho-lee fuck!"

* * * * *

Richard sat on the bed waiting for Maria xx to show herself. For all his horniness, he too was nervous. His experience of transgender women and crossdressers before now had always been through porn. What if the reality didn't live up to the expectation? What if she turned out to be a hairy gruff man in a wig? How much can you really trust photos anyway?

The bathroom door opened and out she stepped. Instantly Richard knew that reality was better than expectation. Before him stood a stunning brunette, facing away from him for some reason. Below the sexy dress he could see the black stockings and the killer heels. She had the proportions to match any girl he had ever seen. Richard noted the physical similarities with his own distant, bossy wife. He was going to angry fuck this girl.

He watched as she gave him a little show, lifting her skirt and giving view of her round pert bum. He was horny now and rubbing his thick cock through his trousers. "Ho-lee fuck!" he exclaimed.

* * * * *

Maria suddenly appeared to freeze. Slowly she turned to face Richard, and as she did so he fixed his eyes on her juicy tempting cleavage. "Oh wow, the full package" he said.

With her hand brushing her hair from over her eye, Maria gave the stunned reply: "Oh my God Richard!"

Richard continued to sit there with his hand now down the front of his trousers and a confused look on his face. That voice, he knew it. She looked pissed off. For the first time he examined her face. Behind the lipstick, the eyeshadow, the mascara, a realisation hit him: "M... Mark is that you?"

Maria stood there in all her glory, balanced on her high heels, mouth open with surprise.

"Since when are you queer?" Richard enquired.

"What are you on about?" asked Mark/Maria. He had never really thought about his sexuality.

"You are meeting up with guys for sex!" Richard said in an accusatory tone.

"Well so are you!" Mark shot back.

"I thought I was meeting a hot girl and not some dude" said Richard defensively.

"Oh really?" replied Mark, getting composure back. He noticed Richard was staring at his breasts again. Mark realised his sexuality and appearance gave him a slight dominance over Richard. Confidence filling again, he slipped into Maria mode.

"Am I not a hot girl?" Maria asked in her slightly higher tone.

"Don't be weird I'm not into guys".

Maria slowly walked over to the big emperor size bed. "Then why were you touching yourself when you were looking at me?" Richard was red faced. "You're still doing it" Maria smiled.

Richard pulled his hand out of his trousers. He was again transfixed. Her smile, so pretty, it nearly made his heart melt. How could this be possible?

Maria enjoyed seeing him caught off guard. Richard was normally quite selfish and domineering, and some of the messages he had sent on funsexmeets were downright abusive. It was clear that he was ashamed to admit, as a proud alpha male, that he was attracted to his brother-in-law. Maria enjoyed the power. She played on.

Maria crawled onto the massive bed, the opposite end and side to Richard and well outside touching distance, but it worried him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

Maria responded, almost laughing. "Well, I paid for the bed so I might as well enjoy it"

Maria sat on the bed with her knees pulled up in front of her. She supported herself with her arms. This, slightly uncomfortable position gave Richard a full view of her legs, even seeing under her skirt to get a glimpse of the bare skin above her stockings. It also pushed out her chest making her breasts more prominent.

Keen to move away from the increasing sexual tension, Richard tried bland small talk: "So how much was the room?"

"€120" answered Maria, running one hand up her leg "worth it for a night of fun".

Richard gulped. Discovering that the object of his sexual desire was really his brother-in-law in disguise had done little to soften his erection. "That's it I'm gonna go".

Safe in the knowledge that Richard wasn't going to try to fuck her, Maria decided to have some fun. She rolled onto her side. Reaching across she lightly placed one hand on his leg. "What's wrong, do you not find me sexy?"

"No, not that, don't be stupid", he replied, frustrated.

"So, you do think I'm hot" Maria mocked.

"Quit it Mark", Richard said while trying to avert his eyes from Maria's gorgeous feminine body.

"Not Mark, Maria!" She was really getting into it now and knowing that she was making Richard horny turned her on even more. "So do you meet many girls like me?"

"No, never!" Richard was perplexed. "I don't understand it I've seen you in swimming shorts, how can you now look like a girl"

Maria laughed. "Here, this is uncomfortable, let me show you something". Maria crawled up to the head of the bed and lay beside Richard. "Look at those legs, tell me they're not sexy".

Richard was stuck for words.

"You see I have the same view as you and I think their sexy. If I saw a girl with legs like that, I'd want to touch them".

Richard blushed "I suppose, you have got sexy legs for a guy". He was doing his best to play down the fact that he thought Maria had the sexiest legs he had ever seen.

"Anything else you like about me?" Maria asked.

"I suppose you do look kinda pretty". Richard regretted this the moment he said it. Maria smiled that beautiful smile again. Those sexy eyes, the juicy lips, she was beautiful. "What I can't understand are the breasts. Are they fake or what?"

"Oh, they're real. See for yourself". Richard was helpless as Maria lifted his hand and placed it on her cleavage.

"Hmm yes" Richard approved as he pressed lightly into her soft flesh, running his fingers into the valley of her breasts. The fog of horniness was taking over now. No longer did Richard see his brother-in-law in disguise, this was the hot tranny bitch that he had masturbated over all week. 'She looks like a girl; she feels like a girl' Richard thought to himself as he shifted closer to Maria. 'Mmm she even smells like a girl. I wonder if she tastes like one too?'

Maria noticed the change in Richard immediately. His large strong hand was now making its way down her body to her right inner thigh. He squeezed her leg then moved his hand back up to the side of head, turning her head to face him.

Had she pushed him too far? She did sign up for a sexual encounter with a man, but that was done in a blur of horniness, and she was never sure if she could go through with it. On top of that this was her brother-in-law. She was not in any position to claim the high moral ground, but she did not want to betray the sister with whom she had the closest of connections.

"What about Elaine?" Maria said meekly, abundantly aware that the larger stronger Richard was more than capable of forcing himself on her if he chose to.

"What about Jean?" he snorted back. "Fuck I love Jean's ass; I'd love to get the two of you together".

Maria now knew she was in trouble.

Richard pulled Maria's face closer. He noticed a little resistance as he moved in, and their mouths met. Maria had such soft lips, reminiscent of his wife, but this was not to be a gentle kiss. Immediately he forced his tongue into her mouth, finding her tongue static but warm.

* * * * *

Maria was caught between trying to fight Richard off and the fear of what might happen if she did. She had tried to pull back, but Richard was strong, she knew it was futile. Maria trembled as Richard's face approached. She had never kissed a man.

Richard's lips connected hers with no little force, pressing her lips against her teeth. The first surprise was the stubble, scratchy, harsh, itchy, unpleasant. 'How can any woman enjoy kissing a man' she thought to herself.

Richard's tongue pressed between her lips, between her teeth. Maria was powerless to stop it. She felt his tongue explore deeply into her mouth while she held her own back. This was not like any kiss she had ever experienced. Maria had to concede that being overpowered and dominated in this way was both pleasurable and understanding. The kiss was deeper and more active than anything she had ever experienced with a woman. Now she understood.

Eventually Maria started to engage in the kiss, swishing her tongue with saliva leaking onto her chin. This was seen by Richard as an invitation to take things further. He broke the kiss.

"Let's see what else you have here".

Maria lay still against the headboard as Richard moved to the end of the bed below Maria's feet. He ran his right hand along the inside of her right leg. The feeling of his hand through her light stockings made Maria quiver. The hand came back down over the outside of her left leg and rested on her shoe.

One at a time Richard slowly removed the shoes to reveal Maria's narrow dainty feet under the stockings.

"You have girl's feet. How have I never noticed that?" He smiled to himself.

Maria barely acknowledged the comment. She was so nervous about what might come next, but she did appreciate that he was taking a gentle approach at the moment. That moment would not last.

"Take off the dress" Richard commanded. Maria hesitated - Richard did not. "Do I have to do it myself?"

The implied threat was disturbing. Maria knew she needed to play along to stop this from getting rough. She stepped off the bed and reached behind to open the zipper on her pretty red dress.

Richard watched as Maria slowly slid the dress straps over her narrow shoulders, one at a time. With every square inch of bare skin, she revealed he marvelled at how smooth, feminine and graceful she was.

Richard started to undress too. He took off his, shoes, socks and shirt. Maria glanced across at Richard's bare torso. He was strongly built, not quite muscular but not out of shape either. His chest was partly covered with dark hair and overall, he cut a tough, rugged figure. Richard's trousers were quick to follow, hitting the ground to reveal strong hairy legs and a pair of boxer briefs.

Maria could not help but stare at the huge bulge in Richard's briefs. 'Oh my God he must be huge' she thought with a mixture of curiosity and trepidation. As she stared her dress finally slid off her body to reveal the black lace bra and panties.

"Oh fuck" Richard couldn't believe his eyes as Maria turned slightly and bent her knee to step out of the red cocktail dress now puddled on the floor. This gave Richard a perfect side view of Maria's ass. He simply couldn't understand how this could be a guy, let alone his brother-in-law. The only giveaway way the bulge that appeared to stretch her panties close to breaking point.

Maria stood meekly as Richard approached her, grabbed her left ass cheek with one hand and placed the other behind her head. He dipped his own head, and this time Maria met his lips for a quick deep passionate kiss. They broke again and he stared at her sultry eyes, delicate features, creamy smooth skin and juicy lips. Then, with little difficulty, he lifted Maria into his arms and threw her down onto the bed.

Maria couldn't say that she found Richard attractive. She simply wasn't wired that way. But while she may not have taken pleasure from the sight of him, she was certainly taking pleasure from the experience. Being lifted up, treated as a plaything, objectified and overpowered. These were things that rightly scared her and gave her a small window of insight into the frightening world faced by women every day. But as someone who had lived their life as a relatively anonymous heterosexual guy, this treatment, this attention - it was perverse, exciting and erotic.

Maria backed herself back against the headboard while Richard climbed onto the end of the bed. Immediately he grabbed her leg and raised her foot to his mouth. Richard swallowed Maria's delicate toes and soaked them in his saliva through the thin material of the stocking. He then made his way, gradually up her leg, kissing and licking until he reached the top of her thigh and the soft, bare, pale, creamy skin there.

Maria shivered as Richard's tongue contacted her bare flesh, his face moving closer and closer to her crotch and the stiff cock straining in her panties. Richard unclipped the suspenders, again groping and squeezing her luscious ass cheeks in the process.

Resisting temptation, he then skipped her crotch and moved his face to her smooth flat midriff, kissing and caressing the flesh on the way. He teased her naval with the tip of his tongue and ran his face against the silky-smooth skin. Maria flinched as Richard's beard stubble scratched her skin. She still enjoyed it though, she loved the way he worshipped her flesh.

Richard pushed forward so his face met Maria's. This time he was met with a hungry kiss. His movement pressed his crotch against Maria and for the first time she could feel the weight and heat of his firm member against her body. Now she also felt Richards hands slide down her waist as he slipped a finger under the seam of her panties on either side. Anxiously Maria bit her lower lip and stared up at Richard. He was lost in lust as he began to tug. Showing her flexibility Maria skilfully raised her legs vertically in the air to allow Richard to remove the panties easily.

From this view Richard could see Maria's bare ass in front of him, with her genitals hidden from view, he struggled to hold back the urge to slide into her there and then. With his briefs now wet with a mix of sweat and precum, Richard cast them aside.

Maria lowered her legs and planted her feet flat on the bed either side of Richard.

And now both had everything in view. Maria could see Richard's cock pointing at her horizontally, firm, bulging and thick. His balls hung below shrouded in a forest of pubic hair. The head of his cock glistened, wet with precum. The sight intrigued her, repelled her, scared her and excited her in equal measure. She may not have been attracted to his body, but she did want to get closer to his cock.

Now was the test for Richard - does fantasy work in reality? Up to now he had played with a beautiful sexy girl, but for the first time in his life he was now faced with male genitalia in a sexual setting.

Fortunately, Maria's hairless cock and balls were everything he hoped for. Not small by any means, but still cute. Thinner than his own it was firm, erect and bouncing slightly off her belly.

Richard buried his head between Maria's supple hairless thighs. He licked the tender skin and tickled her shrunken scrotum with his tongue. Maria cast her head back as she enjoyed the sensation of his tongue on her privates.

Richard now used his powerful hands to push Maria's ass cheeks up and apart, presenting her pretty hole before him. So smooth, succulent almost, her ass looked good enough to eat. And so, he did.

Eating ass wasn't new to Richard. He had done it several times with Elaine and while she never seemed to appreciate it, he enjoyed it. Maria's ass looked very similar to Elaine's apart from, well the obvious.

Richard ran his tongue right up through the cleft of her ass. As he passed over her hole Maria released a little moan. Richard noticed. He moved his tongue back to the rim of the hole and gently circled around it. Another moan and he could see her anus twitching. He wanted to feel that movement, and so he pressed, hard with his tongue, right in the centre of her asshole.

Maria jumped with the sensation as she felt the tip of Richard's tongue barely squeeze into her. She was so tight Richard wondered whether he would be able to fuck her at all. He wriggled his tongue to get a little more in and Maria moaned again.

Richard moved up again, running his tongue over her perineum and scrotum to reach the base of her penis. Richard had cast off any insecurities over his sexuality and was ready to act out another pornographic fantasy.

Richard placed his mouth sideways on the shaft of Maria's penis. It was firm, warm and smooth. With his tongue he could feel the veins and a gentle throbbing. Moving upwards his lips met the tip and a remarkably different feeling. It was soft, springy. There was a drop of precum forming. It was sticky, sweet and quite pleasant. Richard teased Maria with the tip of his tongue on the tip of her penis. The pleasure was now written across her face.