Pushing the Limits Ch. 05 - Villa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************************

"Do you want to go back outside?" Jean asked as she finished hanging Mary's clothes in the wardrobe.

"I don't think so. That thunder sounds bad, and it's so humid, it could rain." Mary did not come to Spain to get drenched by rain.

"Okay, I have another bottle in our room if you want to join me?" Jean offered.

"I like the sound of that," Mary swiftly replied and she was already making her way to Mark and Jean's room.

Mary sat up on the bed while Jean filled their glasses. A flash of lightening came through the window and Jean went to close the shutters.

Mary noticed that Jean paused as she closed the second shutter, her gaze briefly fixed on something outside. "Come, sit with me," she said to Jean, who broke from her trance and climbed up beside Mary.

The two women chatted, sipped wine, and quickly came to earlier events.

"So how long were you watching us?" Jean asked bluntly.

Mary was not ashamed. "Just about a minute I think."

"Did you enjoy watching your son?" Jean pushed cheekily.

"Well, at the time, I didn't feel like I was watching my son, it could have been anyone." Mary explained.

"But you clearly thought he looked hot," Jean gave more of a statement than a question.

"Yes, I suppose, but not just him," Mary admitted.

"Me?" Jean said with exaggerated surprise. She was very used to people admiring her body, not her mother-in-law though.

"Yes honey, you always look terrific," Mary was not shy.

"I didn't know you had that kind of... interest," Jean replied.

Mary explained, "There's a lot you don't know about me. I was not always a lonely old lady. Back when I first met Leo, we were quite adventurous. We travelled; we did things. Things that were considered seedy then, perhaps not now."

"You slept with women?" Jean was direct.

"Yes. In fact you remind me of a close friend I had back then. You know what I mean by a close friend? We shared everything, even our bodies." Mary stared at her daughter in law as she spoke.

Jean's mind went to Rebecca. "Yes, I think I do."

"She was a redhead too and she had large breasts just like you. When I saw your breast earlier, it reminded me of nights spent squeezing and sucking on those big round globes. How I miss those days - the adventure, the excitement." Mary's mind wandered but her eyes were fixed on Jean's cleavage.

Jean placed her drink on the bedside locker. She stared at Mary as she slipped her hand under the shoulder strap of her dress. Jean hesitated. In that moment she thought of what Mary had said about her marriage to Leo. She wondered if their polyamorous lifestyle contributed to their breakup.

"What did Leo think?" Jean decided now was a good a time as any to find out.

"Sometimes he would join in. Sometimes he would just watch. Sometimes I would watch them. And he had plenty of his own liaisons, what I got up to on my own time didn't bother him." Mary explained.

"Oh good, I thought that maybe, that's what happened," Jean was relieved, as she saw the parallels with her own marriage.

"Oh no Leo had plenty of other demons, the gambling, the drinking, it was a terrible time. It was me who sent him packing. I do not miss that, but I do miss the sex. As a single parent life just takes over and the sex dried up. Watching you and Mark brought back those memories. Even just to watch, that would be fun." Mary knew how pathetic that sounded.

Jean felt sorry for Mary. She could see a sadness in her eyes, the sadness of someone who knew their best days were behind them. But it was not right. Mary may have a few extra wrinkles on her face, but she was still beautiful. She had a slim body, not unlike Elaine, but with sharper facial features. She was an intriguingly sexy woman, one any man, or woman, should be happy to enjoy. Jean wanted to help her.

"Perhaps I can help with your voyeur desires," Jean posited before slipping the shoulder strap down and baring a breast, "but first why don't you show me what you did with your friend?"

Mary stared lustfully at the bare bosom. She had long harboured fantasies about her daughter in law, and while she never thought anything would happen, her pent-up sexual frustration simply would not allow her to resist.

Jean closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as Mary squeezed her breast and flicked her nipple with her thumb. Soon this was replaced by a feeling of wetness, as Mary ran the tip of her tongue over the younger woman's areola. Mary latched onto Jean's nipple and sent pangs of pleasure throughout her body. Jean placed hands on the back of Mary's head and pushed her flesh into Mary's mouth.

This was Mary's fantasy, but as much as she wanted to supply her body for her mother in law's enjoyment, Jean had her own fantasies. Jean pulled Mary's head up level with her own. Instinctively they locked lips and whirled their tongues together. Jean had never kissed a person of Mary's age, but she was pleased to find she was as hungry and energetic as any of her previous lovers.

Taking a dominant role, Mary pushed down on Jean so that she was now on top of her, switching from making out, to kissing her neck, while her hands teased Jean's breast. Again she nursed Jean's breasts, both now exposed as Mary pulled Jean's dress down further. Jean was pinned beneath the voracious blonde who lapped up the taste of her body.

Firmly in charge, Mary pulled down the top of her own dress, landing a nipple in Jean's mouth. Mary moaned with pleasure as Jean displayed her newly learned nipple sucking skills.

This arousal drove Mary further. She sat up and pulled her dress of over her head. Naked, bar her own panties, Mary moved down between Jean's legs and pushed up the hem of her dress, baring her body and the tiny blue lace panties. Mary planted kisses on Jean's inner thigh, sliding her tongue under the lace and tickling Jean's labia.

Mary teased the lips with kisses, moving the panties away with her fingers for access. She wanted more. She sat up again, this time pulling off Jean's blue panties and pulled the dress off completely. They kissed, and Mary trailed the kisses back down again between Jean's legs. This time there was no teasing. Mary licked the slit of Jean's vagina then flicked her clitoris with the tip of her tongue. With each stroke of her tongue, Mary went deeper, prising open the opening and massaging the tender clit.

A combination of sucking and tongue fucking had Jean panting with pleasure, her feet now on her mother in law's back, pulling her closer. Mary brought her hand up to her face to help drive the arousal with her fingers. It was working. Jean's breath quickened and her moans became louder, she was having an orgasm. Delirious with passion Jean pinched and teased her nipples, even puling one up to her own mouth to suck. With a clear shriek Jean climaxed, and Mary took the cue to climb on top of her again, planting her pussy drenched tongue in Jean's mouth and sliding off her own panties with one hand.

Jean needed to taste this older pussy. She flipped Mary onto her back and pressed her crotch into her as if fucking her with a cock. Locking eyes with Mary, Jean moved down between her legs and buried her nose and tongue in the sweet-smelling opening. She thrusted her face in and out, Jean's nose flicking Mary's large protruding clitoris with each move, and quickly Mary was approaching her own climax. Catching her breath Mary leaned back pressing her sex into Jean as her passion reached a peak. Sensing this, Jean moved back up to lock lips with Mary again, with the older woman now wrapping her legs around Jean, every available inch of their skin in contact.

"That was wonderful," Mary smiled. Jean giggled as again Mary was sucking her nipple.

"I have learned some things," Jean was glad of the approval. Then there was a sound. The downstairs bathroom door closing. "Quick, for your second fantasy, just lie there." Jean got up and went into the ensuite, leaving Mary alone in the bed.

************************

"Jean is showing Mom her room," Mark replied. "That woman nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"What?" asked Elaine, as she poured herself a glass of wine and joined Mark on the sofa.

"Jean and I were alone out here and getting, you know... close, when she suddenly appeared out of nowhere," Mark sounded exacerbated.

"So, you should be more careful," Elaine dismissed his concern.

"It's not just that, she came out here without saying anything, and she was watching us, I don't know for how long, Jean was half naked for feck's sake!" Mark tried to convey his worry.

"Elaine laughed, "Maybe she liked what she saw!"

"That's the thing, she as much as said that she did!" Mark was excited now, but he knew by the expression on her face that his sister had little sympathy. Mark noticed that Elaine glanced at his crotch.

"You're still hard!" she exclaimed.

"What do you expect, I just got cock blocked by my own mother!" Mark retorted.

"Oh, is that it, or maybe you are turned on by the thought of your mother watching you, you sick little fucker," Elaine teased.

Mark had a look of disgust on his face, but he knew that she was probably hitting on some truth. Almost having sex in front of his mother had turned him on, and now he was imagining what his mother might look like naked, her long shapely legs, her surprisingly perky breasts.

"Or maybe you are fantasising about me again," Elaine interrupted his thoughts. Of course, Mark had taken note of her bare feet and legs, her slim sporty figure, her graceful bare shoulders, her beautiful eyes.

Mark gave Elaine a hard stare "Stop," he whispered. "Nobody can know about that!"

"Oh are you going to jump me again?" Elaine was making little effort to keep quiet as she continued in a mocking tone, then grabbed Mark's erect cock through the fabric of his shorts, "are you going to try to fuck your sister again?"

"Jump you! You were as much at fault as me!" Mark sounded panicked, but he made no effort to remove Elaine's hand.

"You know, Richard and I, we've barely done it since, you're the only one who seems to want to fuck me little brother," Elaine clearly was not just teasing.

Mark could now feel Elaine slowly start to pump his cock. "Get off, they could see you, if anyone looks out their window th..."

Elaine smothered Mark's complaints with a kiss, and he was far too aroused to not kiss back. Immediately he had that feeling again, that tingle of excitement that only taboo can provide.

Another flash and a rumble of thunder. Elaine grabbed a blanket off the back of the sofa and quickly laid it out on the hard ground. She pulled Mark down off the chair and motioned him to lay on his back. Mark obeyed his older sister as she straddled him and started removing his clothes. Flashes became more frequent now as the siblings picked up pace. Mark's hands searched his sister's lithe body, reaching under her dress, up her back, then pulling the dress off over her head, leaving her in just a simple pair of white panties that she pressed into his pulsing crotch.

Elaine hooked the waistband of Mark's shorts, roughly tugging at them, and his underwear, pulling both down at once. Another flash, the lightening was getting closer now, the humidity and passion making them sweat. The light of the electrical storm made the tiny beads of sweat on Elaine's breasts glisten. Mark could not resist. he pulled his sister towards him and took her nipple in his mouth.

Mark bit down on Elaine's sensitive nipple and drew a shriek from her. Both knew they needed to be quiet but, in the moment, neither seemed to care. Elaine enjoyed her brothers touch, but foreplay was not her interest now. She rose her bum to slide off her panties.

And there they were, brother and sister, completely naked, outside on the ground, just metres away from their spouses and their mother who could easily see them if they looked out the window of the house. This time there was no chance for second thoughts, for conscience, for fears. They both longed for sexual relief and Elaine made sure that would happen.

Elaine took Mark's twitching cock in one hand as she lowered herself onto him, the feeling of his penis pushing apart her vaginal walls enough to force a relieved sigh. Pressing upwards, Mark pushed his cock as deep as possible into his sister, then withdrew to thrust again. Sitting on top of her brother in a cowgirl position, Elaine gleefully took up the workload, bucking her hips as she let her pussy lips slide up and down his steel hard cock.

Another flash of lightning, and then Mark felt something on his chest - a single drop of rain. Another drop on Elaine's shoulder, almost sizzling on her hot flesh as if it hit a frying pan. The humid air had reached breaking point and suddenly there was a downpour.

Mark and Elaine were in too deep to be put off. Elaine bounced on Mark's cock, forcing her brother's member as deep inside her as it could go. Water flowed over every inch of their bodies, lit up intermittently by the recurrent flashes.

The dramatically beautiful sight of his sister Elaine bare naked, drenched, radiant, groaning and shrieking had Mark at the edge of orgasm. He slipped his hands over Elaine's soaking thighs, up her waist then pulled her down onto him for another kiss. Water dripped from Elaine's nipples while she gyrated in rhythm with the movement of their tongues. Mark groaned into her mouth, and he finally felt the release of orgasm.

Mark's legs tightened as he pushed his member up inside Elaine, releasing the first stream of hot cum. This was followed by a second, and a third. Soon there was cum leaking out of her pussy and flowing over Mark's hips onto the ground, where it puddled with the gathering rainwater.

The sensation triggered Elaine's climax, her vagina clenching Mark's cock and gratefully drinking in as much cum as it could. As the orgasms faded, they continued to kiss, passionately, that sibling kinship morphing into a sexual bond that was distinct from any encounter either of them had ever experienced.

Elaine collapsed in post coital satisfaction onto Mark's torso, his cock still deep within her, softening, as heavy raindrops continued to pepper her back. Despite the pleasure of the moment, despite the dramatically sexy scene, they both knew they could not wait there.

Elaine got up, grabbed her soaked clothes, and ran for the door of the house. Mark followed. Jean was clearly in bed so he would not risk using their ensuite, instead he went for a shower in the main downstairs bathroom. Elaine knew there was no risk of waking Richard and showered in their room.

Showered, dried, and sporting just a pair of briefs, Mark left the downstairs bathroom and crept into his and Jean's bedroom. He was comforted to see the shutters closed, Jean could not have seen himself and Elaine fucking on the patio - Mark was relieved but he knew he had to come clean to Jean. Yes, they had a de facto open relationship, but of course fucking his own sister went beyond what Jean could reasonably have expected.

That could wait for morning he thought, as he looked around the room, almost pitch black except for a sliver of light coming from the around the door of the ensuite. It was enough for Mark to see that Jean was already in bed, the shape of her body visible under a thin sheet, she was sleeping faced away from the door.

Mark slipped under the sheet and into the bed. Immediately he sidled up to Jean. Fucking Elaine had a unique drive to it, fuelled by taboo, but he still desired his beautiful voluptuous wife. He placed a hand on her back and noted she was topless. He ran his hand down her side, over her hips and realised she was fully naked. Mark's cock was standing to attention again, and he removed his underwear which were only an uncomfortable obstruction.

A slight shuffle and Mark was now snuggled into the back of his sleeping wife, his firm cock nestled into the crack of her ass cheeks.

And then, light burst into the room. Shocked, Mark turned to see the unmistakable silhouette of Jean standing naked at the ensuite door. He took a second to compute what was happening, then backed away from the sleeping woman, pulling his cock from her ass cheeks.

"What? What's happening?" Mark whispered, perplexed. Without saying a word, Jean climbed into the bed, sandwiching Mark between herself and the sleeping woman. Mark looked again at the lady, now with the benefit of extra light. The blonde hair, the smooth, clear but aged skin, even from behind he was certain. "Did you fuck my Mom?!"

Jean gave Mark a devious smirk.

"Holy shit Jean, I thought she was you, I nearly... I did..." Mark stuttered as he realised, he had touched his mother in a very inappropriate way.

"Oh I know what you did," Jean finally spoke. Mark felt a lump in his throat, he knew exactly what Jean meant. "And I don't think it was the first time you did it either"

Mark pleaded, "It was just one other time, and it wasn't planned, either time, it just happened, in the moment."

"In the moment?" Jean repeated in a curious tone. "Well, what about this moment, you can fuck me now."

"Now? I can't!" Mark replied.

"You can fuck your sister but not your wife?" Jean would not be rebuffed.

"It's not that, of course I want to fuck you, but not with her here," Mark nodded towards his sleeping mother.

"I didn't think that family was a turn off for you," Jean said as she turned and sat on Mark's midriff, her wet trimmed pubic hair scratching his stomach as she dropped her large breasts down onto his face. "Your Mom loves these too, she suckled them, suckle me just like your Mom," Jean commanded.

Mark took one swelled nipple into his mouth but then took a sharp intake of breath as his mother turned over in the bed. Her eyes were still closed, she was asleep but now facing the couple. As she turned a bare breast came out from under the sheet. Mark stared at his mother's breast just inches from him as he massaged Jean's with his mouth. How he desired to reach out, to fondle, to suckle the striking older woman, the horniness became unbearable.

"Fuck this you're getting it," Mark growled. he pushed Jean off him then moved to the end of the bed, approaching Jean from behind. Jean purred as her husband lifted her onto all fours and slapped his cock against her ass.

Mark again looked down at his sleeping mother and took in her shapely form. 'A fine woman, just as hot as when he peeked on her in her underwear as a horny teen,' he thought. He needed to fuck.

Deep and hard on his very first stroke Mark ploughed into Jean's pussy. Her little shriek would surely wake his mother, Mark didn't care. Quickly he built a rhythm. He leaned over Jean as he fucked her, one hand squeezing her breast, the other teasing her clitoris. Jean's breaths were deep, her sighs became louder, her pussy was tensing, she was climaxing already.

But Mark wasn't finished, he kept on the edge of orgasm. Just after Jean peaked, he pulled out and dropped his face to his wife's ass. He started by licking her pussy, gathering the mix of her juices, his precum and possibly his own mother's saliva that was gathered there. Then he moved up and teased her anus. Jean jumped as he teased her little used second entrance with the tip of his tongue. With it nicely wettened Mark moved so that the tip of his cock was pressing against her anus.

She was tight. Mark pushed without much give. He didn't want to hurt her and pulled away.

"No!" Jean grunted as she grabbed his cock and again placed it at her back passage. She wanted this too. Mark tried again, pushing harder. With a sudden pop, accompanied by another shriek from Jean, the head of his cock fitted in.

Mark pushed, slowly easing his cock into his wife's rear. With half the shaft in he pulled back slightly, then thrust hard, allowing her anus to swallow his cock right to its base. The motion squeezed another sigh from Jean, soon followed by more as Mark rapidly slid in and out of her hole. Jean's sighs we're accompanied by the sound Mark's flesh slapping against her firm round ass.