Pushing the Limits in a Small Town

Story Info
A woman experiments with solo desires.
7.2k words
4.72
22.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody in the following story is under 18. I hope you enjoy this story; I had a lot of fun writing it.

-----------------------------------

She reached inside the jar and pulled out a slip of paper and read the instructions.

"The next time you go shopping, wear your small black dress with no panties or bra."

She felt a mixture of excitement, relief and a little disappointment, this one would be almost too easy.

After months of self-isolation and having virtually no social interaction, she was bored and frustrated, both professionally and personally.

She had just moved to this relatively small town, taking a job as the Youth Librarian, her first real job since graduating and she was very excited because she had beat out several older and more experienced people. They had said the wanted someone fresh, with new ideas; someone wasn't afraid to try new things.

She didn't know anyone in town, her only family in this area, was an aunt and uncle she barely knew, who lived on a farm outside of town. They had been very nice, helping her to find a place to live and making her feel welcome, but since they were elderly, she didn't want to take a chance on their health and possibility infect them, so since the start of covid-19, she hadn't seen them.

Her new co-workers were all very nice, but she had only just started working when the pandemic shut everything down. Fortunately, she was able to work from home and participate in "zoom" meetings, but that was no-substitute for human interaction.

At 25, she came across as an energetic, if somewhat quiet young woman. She had never been the most popular girl in school and as a college student she was always considered one of the brainy, nerdy types; however, underneath the brains and pretty looks there was more than met the eye.

People considered her to be attractive and she worked hard exercising and staying fit, but it went deeper still, there was a hidden sensuality and passionate desire just beneath the surface.

When she went away to college, she had begun to explore her sexuality, at first with books and then with the internet. In her room, with the door closed, the web became her reference source for new ideas and experiences.

She did not have either a boyfriend or a girlfriend at the moment, although at different times she had both, sometimes at the same time. She was open to experiences and if she had to be categorized, it would be bi-sexual; however, that was too simplistic of a category. She liked sex, she liked nudity, she liked being with men and women, and she liked sex simply with herself.

Since the move and now because of Covid-19 though, her only sexual activity came from a well-worn vibrator and some favourite sites on the internet.

Her current passion involved being secretly nude in public places. Her favorite sites posted pictures of everyday adults doing naughty things in parks, stores, work places and everyday locations. She had never realized that so many people shared this particular quirk or fetish.

Up to this point in her life, most of her sexual activities had been limited to daydreams, some late teen and early twenties fumbling with equally inept young men of her same age group, and then some much more exciting explorations with her college roommate, into the pleasures of girl on girl activities. Since graduation though, it had just been her and her trusty vibrator.

The longer she was holed up in her tiny apartment, the more she thought about finding an outlet for her passion. Finally, last night, she decided that she had to do something otherwise she was going to go crazy.

Half way through a bottle of red wine, she found an interesting challenge on one of her favorite porn sites.

It was a game or series of challenges. The challenge was to write out 5 personal solo fantasies; things that involved either full or partial nudity that were moderately risky, but nothing too dangerous, to do during covid-19.

The rules of the game included: writing out the challenges and putting them in a jar, then each day for five days, to randomly choose one challenge and do it by 6am the following morning. At least one picture had to be submitted to qualify and re-qualify each day. To win the game, you had to accumulate the most on-line votes. The winner would receive $1,000 worth of sex toys of their choice.

The prize would be nice, but she was more intrigued by the idea, especially since she could do all of these things on her own. By the time the wine was finished, she had written out her 5 things, originally having more than 10, she crossed some out to leave her top 5.

She also created an untraceable email address and was quite relieved to discover that the porn site would allow entrants to cover their faces so they could not be recognized.

She went to bed dreaming about what she would do and played with herself until she came and fell asleep.

After pulling the slip of paper, she decided she would go shopping for groceries tonight, she figured on doing it closer to when the store closed because there might be fewer people in the store.

After exercising and showering, she did her allotted time for the library on her computer, dressed today only in a t-shirt and panties. Several times throughout the day, her fingers had found their way between her legs and not only were her panties soaked all day, but she must have had 3 or 4 small orgasms.

At 5 in the afternoon, she had done enough. She turned off the computer and had some supper. She went to her small bedroom and taking care, she put on a little makeup, a nice choker style necklace, and her 2-inch open toe heels.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she smiled, her nice 34B's were very perky, her nipples poking straight out and each seemed to be almost an inch around, her flat stomach led down to her smooth pussy, her curved ass was tight and maybe her best feature, and her sexy body flowed down two very shapely legs to her small feet and cherry red painted toenails. At 5.5 she wasn't short or tall, just right she thought.

Taking the dress from her closet, she smiled, she had never worn it because she thought it was too revealing. It wasn't fancy, just a simple black dress with thin spaghetti straps. She pulled it over her head and let the soft material run down her body. Adjusting it, her boobs filled the space nicely, the soft material tickling her areola and nipples, and the flair of the bottom, barely covered her ass and her pussy.

Feeling very excited as she walked to her car, she could feel the fresh air blowing on her pussy and knowing how close she was to exposing herself, it made her instantly wet and her knees were wobbly.

Sitting in her car, her naked ass and pussy on the upholstery she knew she would leave a wet spot on the seat and she could not help but to play with her pussy as she drove to the grocery store.

When she arrived, she paused and took a deep breath. Fingers on the door handle, she changed her mind and closed her eyes. Running her fingers lightly along her pussy, she slowly moved them along the folds and edges of herself. Feeling the moisture, she inhaled the sweet scent of her sex and licked her fingers. Pretending each one was a cock, she licked and sucked on them in turn.

Returning her hand to between her legs, she penetrated herself, fingers moving in and out, first one then two; she stiffened as an orgasm made her moan so loudly, she self consciously checked to make sure no one heard her.

Her seat was indeed wet, with a nice dark circle showing where her pussy had been, she smiled and noticed her hands were shaking.

"This is better than sitting at home watching Netflix for the 30th night in a row," she purred to herself.

Taking another deep breath, she opened the door and stepped out, know that if anyone was watching, she would have flashed her now puffy and red pussy to them. Reaching back into the car and now flashing her ass, she grabbed her phone and wondered how she might take a picture of herself for the site.

The cool breeze dried tried to dry her pussy, but the feeling of exposure meant that she was getting wetter despite the warm air. The produce clerk did a double take when she came into the store, instantly noticing her protruding nipples, long legs, and short dress. Feeling very self-conscious and very much on display, she was not used to being the centre of attention, but it was a delicious feeling.

There were just a few people in the store and she was self conscious, but excited and she felt the stares of each person she came across almost like with a physical presence. She imagined they all knew how close to being naked she really was. The wetness of her pussy on her inner thighs and the friction of her pussy and legs rubbing together was incredibly intense and she felt so sexy and bold.

Stopping to reach the ketchup on the bottom shelf, she bent over and felt the air conditioning on her naked ass. An idea came to her and she quickly took her phone out and set the timer. Looking both ways to check for customers she set the phone on the shelf and then moved about six feet away and bent down with her back to the phone.

The seconds seem to take forever, but when the picture snapped it revealed her tight little ass centered perfectly in the salad dressing aisle. Her ass, the moisture on her wet pussy, her long legs, and the flare of her dress exposing everything except her face.

Taking a moment before she could change her mind, she labelled the picture and emailed it to the site. It was the first time she had ever posted nude pictures of herself on-line. As an adult, she knew the dangers, but as a sensual person, she only felt invigorated.

She rushed through the rest of the groceries to be finished before the store closed. At the checkout, the woman on the register, was very friendly, she figured likely in her early forties and very attractive.

She noticed that the cashier was glancing at her dress without trying to stare. She leaned into the cart and felt the fabric pulling up the curve of her ass, knowing that the cashier could likely see the bottom of her ass and maybe even her pussy. She felt so wet that she was sure that the cashier must know and could smell the "air of sex" around her and probably thought she had been freshly fucked. Her nipples were so hard they ached.

The clerk handed her the cash register tape and in an unusual thing for covid-19, squeezed her hand when she handed over the tape and said that she was the sexiest customer she had all day and that if she was interested to call her sometime, she wrote her number on the receipt. Smiling she thanked her and squeezed her hand back, and said that she would.

Taking her groceries, she walked from the store, with a bit of an exaggerated sway to her hips, she knew the cashier was watching her tight little ass.

In the car she immediately gave her boobs some desperately needed attention and it seemed only minutes before she came again.

Day 1 mission accomplished and she felt sexier and more excited than she had for months. That night in bed, she thought she must have worn out the batteries in her vibrator.

The next morning, as soon as she woke up, the first thing she did was reach for the jar and took the second slip:

"Tonight, go to a golf course and walk naked to the first hole and take your picture."

She checked the weather forecast for this evening, clear and light winds, temperature 72 F. Yesterday was a test, but at least she was wearing some clothes, when she wrote the challenges, she had been "buzzed" and feeling very brave; now sober, she was a little worried.

The idea of being outside naked in a public place was such a turn on for her, she knew deep in her mind, that she was going to do it, but right now she had work to get finished.

She ate breakfast and got ready for running, as she did so, her mind kept wandering back to what she was going to do tonight.

She thought about the contest and her first challenge. Checking the website this morning she noticed her picture had generated a few hundred likes, other people had more than her, but she wasn't last and looking at herself naked on-line for the first time did make her very horny.

This morning she had on her black sports bra, a black Nike t-shirt, and her spandex shorts with white runners and shoes.

Her dark hair bounced behind her in a sporty pony tail. The traffic was light as she ran and there were virtually no people in sight.

When she got home, she shaved her legs and pussy, showered and today decided just wore track pants, a cozy sweater but no bra or panties.

She worked all day and ate her meals at the computer. She found as the day progressed, her thoughts drifted to the golf course. Although she was nervous and more than a little scared about getting caught, she knew she was going to do it. She worked until it started to get dark outside.

Turning the computer off, she found herself trembling with excitement.

She changed into a loose hockey jersey that looked like a dress on her and decided not to wear anything else, other than her sneakers. She brought a small purse with her keys and phone.

At the last minute she put on a little makeup and this time left her hair down, she liked how it looked and felt slightly messed but still sexy. She remembered it looked like this a lot after her girlfriend had made love to her in their small bed in college. She smiled as she remembered the number of times they had slept in together, tucked in her little twin bed, naked and wrapped in each others arms.

Refocusing, she grabbed her keys and set off. In her excitement to get going, she had forgotten to go to the washroom, but she figured she was a big girl and could hold it.

She had to force herself to relax, her heart was beating so hard and so fast that she was flushed. Driving through town towards the golf course she encountered virtually no traffic and it was the same when she found an isolated parking spot near the tee off spot.

The sun was almost gone when she arrived. Sitting in the dark parking lot, she took a deep breath and pulled the jersey over her head. Naked in the car, her sexy little body was fully aroused. Her nipples were rock hard, her pussy damp, and her skin covered in goose bumps despite the warmth. She turned off the interior light and opened the door.

Stepping out into the darkness and locking the door, her purse slung over her back like a tiny backpack.

She was far enough from the streetlights that she was only a silhouette to anyone looking in her direction.

She walked across the parking lot, getting further and further away from the safety of the car. She couldn't help putting her fingers into her pussy. The feeling was so intense, she massaged her nipples as well, while she walked towards the first hole.

Moving from pavement to grass, she was now totally in the open when her bladder picked this moment to remind her, she should have peed before leaving. The light rubbing and pulling on her nipples caused her to have a small orgasm and the resulting climax was the final straw for her bladder.

She hadn't had an accident since she was 7, but she did now. Following the throws of her orgasm, she started to pee and could not stop. Feeling very naughty, she enjoyed to feeling and the freedom of peeing standing up for the first time that she could remember.

Rubbing her pussy afterwards and then licking her fingers, she could taste the sweet taste of her pussy, mixed with the salty taste of her pee and she almost came again.

Coming to the first flag without further incident she used her little purse as a backstop for her phone. Taking the flag from the hole she set the timer for 10 seconds, she laid on the damp grass, the blades tickling her breasts and pussy, she turned her head away from the camera as the flash went off. She had to retake the picture because the angle wasn't right.

She was rewarded with a very sexy picture of her lying naked with the flag showing "#1," her breasts hung very nicely with her erect nipples clearly in view, the curve of her ass also showing and her head was supported by her arms but her face was in shadow. She laid there, turning onto her back, admiring the picture while she submitted it to the website.

Just finishing, she heard voices.

"I think I saw a flash over by the first tee, lets check it out," said a loud voice.

Panicking, she left the flag, grabbed her things and moved on the ground and stayed low, she ducked off the green and into some nearby shrubs and bushes that made the hole tricky for the golfers. Lying on the ground, she had been scratched in several places, but she wasn't thinking about that. She was holding her breath as two men came into view.

She was hidden but the spot was pretty obvious. One of the men bent over and put the flag back in the hole.

"Bloody kids," the other shook his head, "I was sure I had seen flashes from a camera but I don't see anything now.

"Maybe I should check out the trees," one of them said and started walking towards her.

With no place to go, she started worrying about what she would do when they found her, surprisingly the thought of getting caught only made her more turned on, maybe they would spank her, she smiled despite of the anxiety she felt.

Not likely, she thought, but then the other guys said, "Don't worry about it, we're already behind schedule, we have to get going."

The one guy was almost on top of her when he turned and walked back towards the other man who was already leaving.

Her forehead dropped to the grass as she relaxed, surprised at the thought of being spanked, she had never considered that as an adult and as she lay there naked on the first hole, she imagined the two unknown men taking her in their strong hands and then taking turns putting her over their knees and spanking her.

She could almost feel their rough hands on her soft skin, leaving imprints of their hands on her ass, maybe even rubbing her little asshole, suddenly gripped in a strong orgasm, she barely contained the moan that came from her as her body shuddered and she squirted for the first time.

Recovering, she made her way back to her car and after sliding the jersey back on, she drove home, satisfied at the nights action.

In the morning, she was only one of about 50 people who had bothered with the 2nd post. This time she had more than 1,000 likes.

Day 3's challenge: "Collect the mail from the apartment lobby by walking naked from your apartment to the lobby and back again."

"I must have been drunk when I wrote these," she laughed and remembered that she was.

During the day going to the lobby was out of the question, but she thought she would do a "clothed" test run. Her apartment was on the 6th floor. Walking out the door, she put her key on an elastic band around her wrist, thinking it wouldn't do to get all the way to the lobby and then lock herself out of the building.

The elevators were out of the question, so she went to the stairs and went down the flights, they were well lit, and fortunately there were no security cameras. Coming to the first floor, she entered the main hallway with her security key and walked past 10 apartments to the front door and then passed through to the lobby.

At the security door, she noticed the camera, "hmmm, that might be a problem," and then went out the door to her mailbox which was only a few feet away. Opening the mailbox, checking inside, and closing the door only took a few minutes; and then she used her key to re-enter the lobby. If she did this after most people were in bed, the whole thing might only take 10 minutes tops.

She got wet just thinking about doing this and thought maybe she would try the elevator if she was feeling really brave. The feeling that once in the elevator she would be trapped and at the mercy of anyone who pressed a button made her squirm in delight.

12