Pushing the Ultimate Button

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just trying to keep up with the other women. They're all younger and so pretty..."

"That's a bullshit lie and you know it. None of them compare to you! You better start telling the truth Karen or this marriage is over tonight! I won't stand for you fucking around and I won't stand for you lying to me, either. Twenty two years or not, without me being able to trust you, we're done!"

Karen looked to the floor and started crying. Between the sobs, she tried to explain, "Last night we were really tired from cooking and the dinner and we only cuddled in bed. All day long today I was really, really horny and I thought if I could get you all jealous that you would really pound me tonight. I know you don't like to be manipulated that way...but....but I thought that you would see right through it."

"You put me through HELL for an orgasm? I almost killed a bunch of kids trying to find you because you wanted your jealous husband to pound your pussy? Are you nuts?"

My wife stripped off her jeans and panties. "Smell them, baby. No cum, and they don't smell like sex. Maybe a little pee because I don't hold it as well as I used to... Please believe me!"

"Maybe he used a condom. Maybe you took a shower and had an extra pair of panties in your purse. Do you see where this is going? How am I ever going to trust you again?"

"Use the polygraph certificate if you don't believe me. I'll call off work and we'll go first thing tomorrow morning."

"Fuck that! If I have to give my wife a damn polygraph test to discover the truth..."

"Please believe me. I'm begging you. I'm sorry, and I'll NEVER do this again!"

"What? Have sex with another man?"

"Nooooooo!" Karen wailed, "I'll never pull your chain again..."

My wife's explanation seemed entirely plausible, but I was pissed. Even if she was telling the absolute truth, her repeated jabs using hints of infidelity to ramp me up for sex, no matter the reason, no matter how innocent, was more than my heart could take. This was the third time she had pushed this button, and yet I had failed to make her see the light. I needed to do something which would show her how deeply she was killing me. Sitting in silence, my eyes returning to the dancing flames of the pellet stove, I spoke in a calm low voice,

"Karen, I will be sleeping on the sofa tonight. Don't bug me; let me work this all out in my mind. If you're telling me the truth, that you really were at a cooking party tonight and you weren't fucking another man, well, perhaps we can work this out..."

"I swear to God above that I'm not lying. Please come to bed..."

"No, Karen, just leave me alone."

My wife ran off to the bedroom crying, but I didn't feel guilty at all. She wanted to start this stupid game tonight, but it didn't turn out like she planned. She made her bed, and now she could go cry in it.

-------------------

I spent a sleepless night tossing and turning on the sofa, and got up with a backache well before dawn. Showering and changing clothes, I was out of the house before Karen awoke for work, and was drinking coffee at an all night truck stop along Route 81 as the sun rose.

I wanted to walk in the woods, to seek the council of my Maker, but the day being close to the start of buck season, and with so many people being out of work and struggling; it didn't seem like the smartest thing to do. After all, I wasn't one hundred percent certain my wife didn't hang a set of antlers on me, thus making me an easy target for a poacher's rifle bullet seeking to add some venison to his winter freezer.

I sat there thinking about how I would rather hear from my doctor that I was dying of terminal cancer than hear the news that my wife was cheating on me. There is something about infidelity that strikes at a man's core, something that is worse than death. I realized that I would have to talk with my woman coaches on Monday to hear their version of the previous night. For some strange reason at this exact moment, I trusted them more than I trusted my own wife. It was not a good sign for my marriage.

I spent the rest of the weekend avoiding any type of protracted conversation with Karen, as she repeatedly tried to apologize. The only good thing out of this whole mess was that the basement got cleaned and I put the snow blade on the John Deere. I realized that I would have to figure out something soon because my back couldn't take many more nights on the sofa.

-----------------

Monday morning I left for work early and was sitting at my desk when Abby, Brenda and Connie approached me. Concerned looks on their faces, all they said to me was, "Lunch at Panera at eleven." The noon time crowd had not begun to filter in as we sat in a booth at the back of the restaurant.

Connie was the first to speak...

"For the record, I picked Karen up at your house on Friday evening about 6pm. We went to Tina Booth's house to her Pampered Chef party. Ab and Brenda were both there. There were no other men in the house except Tina's husband, and he left about two minutes after things got going. Karen, nor any of us, had any contact with another man. I dropped her off at your house just after 9pm."

"But that's not the whole story..." Connie continued. "From the time she got in my car, all she wanted to do was gush about what a wonderful husband and amazing lover you were. The woman just kept going on and on about all the adventures that you guys were having, and how your sex life had really improved..."

"We had to tell her to shut up!" Abby interrupted. "It was getting disgusting. I mean, the girl just wouldn't quit babbling about what great sex you were having. Hey, I'm happy for her, but I could only take so much. I mean, seriously, look at you... you can't be THAT good."

"Your wife would rather cut off her arms than cheat on you," Brenda continued. "She thinks you're the greatest husband in the world, and she actually thinks the maid was YOUR idea. I didn't have the heart to tell her..."

"How do I know you're not just covering for her?" I asked looking at Connie. "How do I know you two weren't out playing around? You're single, maybe she wanted to tag along and sample that freedom."

Connie looked downward. "It's not exactly a secret that since my divorce, I've had the occasional thought that if you and Karen weren't a couple that, well, I'd be interested in getting to know you better... I never thought it was even a remote possibility. The two of you always seem so happy together."

She lifted her head and looked me in the eyes, "But I'm not a home wrecker. I have my standards and my morals and that girl is totally in love with you. My conscious couldn't handle telling you 'Yeah Jerry, we went to a bar, picked up a couple of young guys and let them use us. Oh, and after your divorce how about going out with me?' I'm not built like that... And by the way, don't ever accuse me lying again or this friendship is over."

"I've talked to her and she realizes what she did was totally wrong, and she's very, very sorry she hurt you," Abby continued. "But it's not a deal breaker. She didn't cheat, and there's no reason you can't get passed this... We all do stupid things in life."

"She gets it, Jerry," Brenda stated. "The past three nights she's been alone in her bed and she realizes what could happen if she continues teasing you. Being alone, sleeping alone, is a very powerful thing for a woman after you've slept beside the man you love for decades. You've punished her enough, and now it's time to start the reconciliation."

"Please don't do anything stupid," Connie concluded. "She truly loves you."

I nodded my head, and thanked them for their advice, and yet, somewhere in the back of my mind I wasn't totally convinced that Karen understood the depth of my hurt. I needed to make absolutely certain she understood. Not being the brightest light bulb in the pack, simply forgiving and moving on seemed like a wimpy thing to do. For myself, I needed some type of revenge.

On the drive home that Monday, I thought about all the plots of retribution I'd read against cheating wives on Literotica over the years. And although I finally accepted that Karen had not actually stepped out on me, subconsciously I must have been influenced all those "burn the bitch" scenarios. A plan formed in my mind that I believed would once and for all take care of this problem.

-----------------------

When Karen came home from work that evening, I was ready to talk. There was a sense of relief on her face that I was finally willing to communicate, to begin to work things out. Sitting down at the kitchen table to eat dinner, I looked her in the eyes and spoke firmly,

"I love you, Karen, but you're killing me with that kind of teasing. I can't stand the thought of you cheating on me... with you being with someone else... It's the worst feeling in the world."

"I'm so sorry, baby! I understand it was wrong and insensitive, and I'll never do it again! I promise. Please forgive me!"

"I'm going to set up a new adventure for us, to try to show you how badly you hurt me. If you play along, when it's all over, the scales will be even and we can move on together."

"What kind of adventure?"

"I'm not going to say..."

"You're not going out with another woman are you?" whispered Karen, a terrified look on her face.

"No. I would never cheat on you... And I won't be causing you physical pain, either. But in the end, I think you will have a very clear understanding of how much you hurt me."

"Baby, I'll do anything to get past this, so I accept whatever you feel that you have to do to me."

"Good. I'll set it up as soon as possible so we can move on... I have an idea... On the day that it takes place I'll be texting you with specific instructions, so make sure you get another phone as soon as possible."

"Oh..." she swallowed hard.

"Don't worry, Karen. It's going to be OK... Now come over here and give me a hug."

The familiarity of twenty two wonderful years was a solid foundation from which to rebuild our feelings. Melting into my arms, instantly all seemed right between us. I've always loved the way she felt, her smell, her touch. Perhaps I would be making a mistake by pursuing my retribution...

I moved back into the bedroom and that night we fell asleep in each other's arms. The following night we made love, and the three nights after that, too, and I'm certain Karen felt all was forgiven and forgotten.

-----------------

It was about two weeks later in the middle of December that I left a note on the kitchen table as I left early for work...

"My Love,

Do not eat any breakfast or lunch today, we are going to a very special place this evening and I need you to be hungry!

Love,

Jerry"

At three in the afternoon, I texted her, "When you get home from work, immediately take a shower. Put on your nightgown. I'm picking your clothes."

She texted back, "Where are we going to eat? I'm starved!"

"Surprise!" I punched the letters into the phone.

I left work early and stopped at the local Excitement Video store on the way home. After talking with a sales clerk over the phone a week earlier, I was certain they would have everything I would need to purchase without having to order stuff online. I placed all the items I bought in a gym bag, and then went to get a spare key from Rich Tanner, the general maintenance person at the building where Karen and I would be having our adventure. Without telling him my purpose, he assured me that nobody would be around that particular evening.

As I pulled into the garage, I sat back and thought back to the night of Karen's date. All the anger, sadness, and despair easily came rushing back. I went back to that terrible place in my mind. Leaving the garage door open and the heater on in the Fusion, I made the final decision to settle the score.

Karen was sitting at the table as I walked into the kitchen, her thick baby blue flannel nightgown covering her body just as I requested. I walked to the bedroom and got her highest heels out of the closet, a pair of black patent leather five inchers with a thin ankle strap. Dropping them on the floor in front of her I commanded, "Put them on."

She looked apprehensive but complied. Next I pulled a velvety blindfold out of my pocket and covered her eyes...

"I thought we were going out to eat?" she nervously questioned.

"We're going out all right, and you will do as you're told. Now hold out your arms. Do you understand?"

She nodded as I placed her wrists in Velcro cuffs, clipping them together in front of her, then stood her up and escorted her to the Fusion as she leaned into my body, blinded and teetering on her stilettos.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Someplace very special. We are going to have an adventure that you will never forget."

After a short drive we pulled up to the front door and I grabbed my gym bag from the back seat and helped her from the car. Unlocking the door, I led her quickly inside as a gale force December wind was blowing. In the vestibule I cranked up the heat and turned on the lights. Her heels dug into the thick carpet as we walked a hallway and then entered our final destination. After another thirty steps to the base of some plush carpeted steps, we stopped.

I temporarily unclipped Karen's wrist cuffs and swiftly but carefully pulled her nightgown over her head making sure her blindfold didn't come off. I unhooked her bra and pulled down her panties in a matter of seconds. Her nipples were rock hard and her panties were moist.

Finally I spoke, "Karen, I want you on your knees."

"Where are we? What are you going to do to me?"

"Be quiet and do as you're told!"

I pivoted Karen slightly to the left as she slowly sank down.

"Now lean forward on your elbows. Don't think, just do it!"

She settled into a doggie style position on the carpet, naked except for the black patent stilettos.

I reached down and unzipped the gym bag and one by one started getting my purchases out. I took a spreader bar and Velcro cuffed my wife's ankles to each end of the thick piece of metal pipe.

"What are you doing?" she trembled.

"Be quiet, I'm keeping you in place. Now with your arms, reach back between your legs. Do it, right now!"

As Karen extended her hands back, I grabbed her Velcroed wrists and clipped them to the center of the metal spreader bar, forcing her face into the plush carpet. I stood back and admired my handiwork. My beautiful wife's butt was sticking up in the air, spread open and exposed like never before. Even better, she couldn't move. She was at my complete mercy.

"Ouch... this is uncomfortable," she exclaimed, turning her head to the side to speak.

"I know, but you'll get used to it in a minute. You may as well relax. We're going to be here for the whole night."

"What?"

"I'm going to take off your blindfold now so that you can see where we are..."

I reached down and slowly lifted the black velvet cover. Karen squinted as I walked over to the wall and turned on the overhead spotlights. Even with her limited visual perspective, her eyes got huge and she gasped, "Dear God, nooooooooooo!"

"That's right Karen, we're in your church, directly in front of the altar, not more than five feet from where we took our wedding vows twenty two years ago..."

"Get me out of here! This is my CHURCH and I'm... I'm NAKED and... Oh please dear God forgive me!"

"Look at me," I commanded, laying down beside her to have eye contact. "We are going to have a great adventure tonight..."

"Please, please, please get me out of here!"

"Here's what we are going to do..." I started, pulling out a large clear plastic package. "These are called anal plugs, Karen, and I am very slowly going to open up that tight little ass of yours tonight and fuck it!"

"God, nooooooooooooo!"

"Oh yes, dear, you see the different sizes, from thin as your pinkie finger to this rather thick and menacing looking one? It'll be like slowly climbing up a mountain, one step at a time."

"Please!" she cried.

"Oh you're going to be begging all right, dear. Look at me!" I took out a little blue pill and a bottle of water, swallowing it in an exaggerated fashion. "In an hour or so I'm going to be hard as a piece of steel and I'm going to fuck that virgin asshole of yours all night!" I exclaimed triumphantly.

Karen bowed her head and started crying as she whispered, "Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, as earth as it is in heaven..."

"Look at this huge bottle of lube; I have enough to really take my time with each and every plug." I continued my monologue.

"Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us..."

"By the time this pill takes effect, your hole will be stretched so wide open, I'll be able to give you that pounding that your date did... Get it? Your fucking date..."

"And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory for ever and ever, Amen..."

"Are you ready, dear? Are you ready, before God, to become my slut, just like you were for your lover?"

"Please, dear God, forgive Jerry, he doesn't understand what he's doing, and please forgive me, God, for driving him to do this... It's all my fault, my foolishness..." And then she broke down and openly wept, almost hyperventilating before burying her face in the carpet.

I slumped back against the wooden pulpit, "Do you see? Do you finally see how much you killed me with your 'date' and your talk about being with someone else? Is it finally clear to you?"

Now, watching Karen cry in such hysterical fashion was like a knife stabbing me in the heart. What seemed like such a good idea had turned into over the top revenge. Bringing Karen to her church struck at her very core. I knew I had succeeded in making her understand; but I turned into a complete asshole in the process. In that instant I suddenly realized that you simply don't do that to someone you love. How could I have been so damn stupid?

I moved to unbind all the Velcro straps and helped Karen to her feet. I gathered up the lube, the unopened package of plugs, the blindfold and the spreader bar and placed them back in the gym bag as Karen put on her underwear and nightgown in silence. The vacant look she gave me was one of extreme sadness. Shutting off the lights and locking the door of her church as we left, I had this sinking feeling that I just killed the love that my wife had for me. Perhaps she would never look at me the same, or have the same feelings for me again. What had I done?

------------------

And that night and in the days that followed, the love of my life totally shut me out. She wouldn't talk to me or even look at me. At night she would roll over and sleep with her back to me, occasionally crying in the dark. I had suddenly become a stranger to her and she treated me as such.

At work, even my woman coaches were giving me the cold shoulder, as they would sadly shake their heads at me. When I begged them to have lunch to discuss my problem, Connie snapped at me, "You didn't take our advice the last time, so forget it."

In our house in the days leading up to Christmas, it was a time of loneliness as Karen and I lived like distant roommates instead of loving husband and wife. For me, it was also a time of introspection. How had I come to be so hateful to the most important person of my life? It's always too easy to blame your own poor decisions on others and other things, to make excuses, but somewhere in my simple mind I realized that over the years I had been subconsciously influenced by all the shit I was reading on the internet.

I realized that I would have to quit reading those cheating wife stories, that what started out as mindless entertainment had evolved into a cancer that helped to poison my real relationship. Indirectly, those stories had to have influenced my piss poor decision to take revenge on Karen. Sure, I had burned the hell out of her, and in turn set a torch to my marriage. How very large of me... How could I have been such a fucking idiot?