Pushover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," she hummed, smacking her lips as she sucked her fingers clean of Rick's cum. Her face was flush, her eyelids heavy, and she looked like the most well-fucked woman on earth. She looked utterly sexual and content. "Buh-bye," she waved prettily to the camera and the screen faded to black.

"Sally said that it's one of the hottest scenes she ever filmed," Daisy said quietly as she reached down to cup Rick's balls. "It was fucking incredible. I've never cum like that in my fucking life."

"I, uh, aim to please," Rick murmured against her neck. Daisy suddenly pulled away, standing and turning to him. His cock, soaking wet, stood twitching in front him. Daisy grinned saucily as she reached down and gripped him hard, pulling him until he got the message and stood with her, allowing her to lead him to the bedroom.

As Rick followed Daisy's perfect butt to his bedroom, her marveled once again at this amazing woman. She was just walking sex, a goddess of sensuality. And she seems pretty damn fond of me, Rick thought, a goofy smile on his face as he allowed Daisy to yank him into his bedroom and shoving him to the bed.

"You close baby?" she asked, climbing onto the bed and straddling his hips, pressing her soaked pussy against his still wet cock. "Hm? I can't hear you."

"Yes, mm, I'm close Daze," he grunted as she slipped her hand behind her butt, cupping his balls in her hand.

"Mm, good... Cuz I'm gonna tease you so bad..." she hissed, leaning down and kissing him hotly. "You're gonna cum so hard you pass out."

"Oh honey," Rick groaned as she slid her pussy along his length, pressing his fat head against her tight hole. Her dark eyes locked with his as she eased down, her pussy a molten fist as it slid down his length. One long, slow press and he was fully inside her. Daisy's lips curled into a devilish smile as she began to slowly fuck him, squeezing tightly as she withdrew, relaxing as she took him deep. Rick groaned, his hands moving to grip her hips, only to be smacked away by Daisy. "Ow!"

"Sorry baby. But tonight, I'm in charge. And I," she said, continuing her slow ride, "am going to torture you. Are you close hon?"

"Ah! Daze, baby..." Rick half laughed, nodding.

"Oh you're gonna hate me for the next half hour..." Daisy said with a smile as her hips stilled, Rick deep inside her. She squeezed him tightly, and Rick flopped back against the bed as he felt his orgasm slowly slipping away from him.

And so she teased him. Ignoring his groaning pleas, Daisy would ride him delicately, take him to the very edge of orgasm before backing off. Again and again she would bring him to the edge, only to back off and let his orgasm pass. Rick groaned, his cock becoming a throbbing, pulsing bar, the repeated denial of orgasm becoming almost painful. For five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes this went on, before Rick couldn't take it anymore.

"Daisy, hon, please..." he pleaded, looking up at her. She looked unspeakably beautiful, her dark skin shining with sweat, her breasts bouncing with each of her slow thrusts. Her long black hair swayed with her movements, her dark eyes shining. Rick could tell her game was beginning to get to her too, as she worried her bottom lip with her teeth, her breathing becoming a desperate gasp. "Baby, have mercy. I can't take any more..."

"No? I think you can..." she responded, bending low to suck his nipple.

"Daisy..." Rick gasped, but her hips were already pounding against him, her flooded pussy gripping him tightly. Rick could feel it rushing, and knew that nothing was stopping it this time. His hands went to her hips again, and this time Daisy let him guide her, pulling her thrusting hips hard against him. "Fuck, baby, here it, unh, fuck..."

"Give it to me honey, I want it," Daisy grunted, her butt slamming against his thighs, her own orgasm rushing as she watched her lover's eyes roll back.

Rick came with a desperate, strangled cry, his orgasm almost painful as his cock pulsed powerfully, pumping stream after stream of cum into Daisy's sucking pussy. He actually saw stars behind his tightly shut eyelids as he convulsed, feeling like his very soul was being pumped out of him. Daisy cried out, feeling Rick's hot cum filling her pussy, her own orgasm cresting. Her hips didn't slow, continuing to pump on him as he came and came. She collapsed against his chest, her hard nipples drilling into him as her hips began to slow, squeezing him as tight as she could as she slowly came down, panting into the hollow of his neck.

"Oh honey," she murmured, kissing his throat lightly, "that was fantastic. You okay baby?"

"Hmf," Rick murmured, only somewhat conscious.

Daisy smiled. "S'okay, go to bed. Mind I stay the night?"

"Nuh-uh, s'okay," Rick murmured, not moving at all. Daisy rose and padded to the bathroom to wash up, brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed. Returning, she took a moment to consider her wrecked lover, laid out on the bed in a near comatose state. He was dead in the middle of the bed, his arms and legs spread out so he was taking up most of the bed with his enormous form.

"C'mon big guy, you gotta share a little," Daisy said, climbing on and trying to push him over some. Still mostly asleep, Rick cooperated, scooting over and pulling Daisy close, his big arms hugging her gently.

"Night Daze," Rick said quietly, his face buried in her soft hair.

"Good night Rick."

"Hm. Love you hon," he murmured before drifting back to sleep again.

Daisy was stunned for a moment, but slowly relaxed into his warm embrace. She smiled slightly as she drifted off to sleep, remembering how she ended up here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, I'm definitely doing it," Daisy explained to Sarah in hushed tones. "The money's too good to pass up, and Vicki said that this company was cool and professional and all that. I just..."

"What?" Sarah asked, looking around to make sure they were still alone in the locker room. "I know you're not shy."

"I know it's silly, but if like... What if it's five guys in a room and me. I just don't... I wouldn't feel safe, y'know? I don't want to be stupid about this."

"Ah," Sarah said, "I gotcha. Well bring someone along. How about, uh, whathisname."

"You mean Derrick? No. Asshole. Wouldn't even pick me up from the airport."

"What about that, uh, car salesman guy?" Sarah may have managed to keep up with who Daisy was seeing, but she found it usually wasn't worth trying to remember names.

"Phillip? Boat salesman, actually. But ugh. He'd just assume that he gets to be in the scene or at least get a beej afterwards. At least."

"Um... There was that one guy, with the tattoos, but I think I could beat him up," Sarah offered, trying to help. "Oh! What about Captain Hero?"

"Rick?" Daisy, asked, skeptical. She had only spoken with Rick a few times since working at Eden, and he seemed nice enough. She hadn't even been working there when he rescued that girl, but she had heard all about it from Sarah.

"Well, he could get the job done. You didn't see the guy he took down, Daze. Dude was huge and had a knife and Rick damn near killed him."

"Yeah, but I couldn't ask him to... I don't think he even likes me!"

"What do you mean?"

"He's always so... stand offish, I dunno."

"He's a little reserved I guess. But he'd do it, trust me," Sarah said, grinning. She had seen the way that Rick looked at Daisy, and knew that him not liking her was not the problem.

"Yeah, but... He'd be watching me do it with this guy," Daisy said, frowning.

"Daze... You're talking about being in a goddamn porno! He'll probably end up seeing it anyway, I mean jeez. You'd just be giving him a sneak preview is all."

"I dunno... You sure?"

"Look, one night it was late and he walked me to my car. I felt safe, that's all I'm saying." Sarah finished, checking her hair one last time before heading for the door. "C'mon, it's getting on show time. You gonna ask him?"

"Yeah, I think I am," Daisy said, nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rick pulled into Eden's parking lot that Friday with a sense of finality. His and Daisy's scene had been online for four days. There was no way the whole place hadn't seen it. He didn't know quite what the reception would be, but he couldn't fight his nervousness. His phone rang, and he relaxed a little when he saw Daisy's name in the id.

"Hey babe. You there yet?"

"Just got here, I'm still in the parking lot."

"Scared?" Daisy asked, teasing a little.

"Uh, just a touch," Rick was forced to admit. He wasn't exactly sure what he was embarrassed about: The scene had been getting great reviews, and had been viewed more than four thousand times already. But was being a good porn star better, or worse?

"Stay strong. I'll be there in a bit."

"Right babe," Rick said as he hung up, grabbing his bag and heading inside. Entering the cool dark of the club was always pleasant, and Rick nodded hello to a few of the cleaning crew before heading into the locker room. Marco and Tony were chatting amiably as Rick entered, and he gave them a quick nod in greeting as he quickly got ready for the night. Black polo shirt, black slacks, comfortable black shoes, and Rick was ready for another night policing the drunks at Eden. Rick was just about to step back out into the club when the ribbing began.

"Cold," Marco said.

"Fuckin' ice cold," Tony agreed.

"What?" Rick asked, the door half-open.

"Think you can be a fucking honest-to-god porn star, and walk out of this room and not talk about it? Cold as ice!"

"What?" Rick said with a laugh, hoping to play dumb.

"What? What, he says," Marco said, shaking his head. "You know what. Quit playing. How long has this been going on?"

"Don't get us wrong, though," Tony said as he stood, "we bow down, for truly we are in the presence of a player, but fuck man! How long has this shit been going on?!" he shouted a little, holding his hands out in an almost pleading manner.

"Uh, which?"

"Shit, you tell us. I knew there was some shit going on with you and Daisy, so don't front. C'mon, spill it."

Rick explained, sheepishly, how he had come to find himself in the apparently enviable position of being Daisy's costar in her adult film career. It came out a lot easier than he expected, and he realized he had been dying to share the secret with someone, anyone.

"So are you guys, like, dating or what?" Tony asked.

"I think 'or what,' actually. I mean we haven't even gone on a date or anything."

"Well you gotta change that shit right now," Marco said with authority. "Girl thinks you're only into her for the sex, she'll cut that shit off quick. You've gotta show her you like more than her pussy, man."

Rick looked at Marco in surprise. "What a thoughtful suggestion. I didn't know you were so in touch with your feelings."

"Yeah, that was really touching," Tony said, piling on. "You know, my cousin's gay, maybe I could..."

"Aw fuck you both," Marco said, laughing. "Shit, I'm just saying, I know you like her is all."

"Is it that obvious?"

They both shrugged. Rick went to follow Marco out to the bar area when he couldn't resist any longer.

"So what'd you think?"

"It's weird watching two people you know have sex," Tony said with a shrug.

"Yeah," Marco agreed. "I could barely jack off to it." Marco said seriously as Tony and Rick laughed uproariously. As they emerged from the locker room, Marco lowered his voice. "But dude, if you think we're the only ones who've seen it..." he said, indicating the bar. Rick followed his look, seeing several of the bartenders, all gorgeous in their own right, looking at him with a predatory gleam in their eye.

"Hoo boy," he said quietly. Their path took them right past the bar and Rick realized his embarrassment for the day wasn't over. "Evening ladies," he said conversationally.

"Hello Mr. Stevens," one of the girls, Alice, called out in a little girl voice. Everyone laughed at Rick's discomfort as he shook his head, embarrassed but trying to be a good sport. The ribbing continued for a few minutes, when Daisy suddenly appeared at Rick's side.

"You all enjoying yourselves?" she asked, her eyebrow arched. She was wearing her delightful little schoolgirl outfit, with the blouse tied off just below her breasts. She looked fantastic.

"C'mon Daze. You know we've got to fuck with him," Marco explained. "Dude's such a straight arrow. Never thought I'd see the Rick sex tape is all."

"You and the whole damn world," Daisy said with a grin, slipping her arm around Rick's waist. Rick pulled her close, glad to finally be able to come out in the open about their relationship... whatever it was.

"Hey babe," he said quietly to her, squeezing her shoulder.

"Hey you," she said with a small smile. He couldn't help it as he leaned close to give her a quick kiss. As their lips met, their gathered coworkers started hooting and hollering, but that didn't seem to faze them. Rick easily lifted a giggling Daisy off the ground as she kicked up her heels, posing for the gathered crowd for a moment before setting her back on the ground, the couple now laughing uproariously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm worried," Daisy said quietly as she opened her locker, grabbing her purse and pulling out her make up.

"What about?" Sarah asked.

"I think we're moving too fast," Daisy said. She was about to say more, stopped herself, then blurted out "He told me he loved me."

"No!" Sarah gasped, surprised. "How long have you two been..."

"Maybe six weeks?"

"Oh honey. He did, really?"

"Well... He was kind of asleep."

Sarah laughed out loud, a sharp bark. "Kind of? C'mon, spill it."

Daisy explained how a mostly passed-out Rick had said he loved her. "I mean, I know I shouldn't hold him to that, but..."

"Daze, I think he'd love anyone who had just made him cum so hard he lost consciousness, first of all," Sarah said firmly. "Second, you can't blame a guy for shit he says in his sleep. You just can't. Danny once called me 'mom' in his sleep. Think I'm gonna dump him over that?" Daisy nodded, knowing Sarah was right. "So what do you think? About him loving you."

"What do you mean? And I thought you just said he didn't!"

"I said you can't really hold it against him, but he may... You know, in vino veritas."

"That means 'in wine, there is truth,' dummy. He wasn't drunk."

"Same difference. But what do you think about it?"

Daisy shrugged. "I dunno. Rick's... He's not like the guys I usually date. He's... Humble, I guess. Nice. Sweet to me."

"Aw. Hon, you know he's crazy about you. How do you feel about him?"

Daisy had to think on it for a bit. She wasn't much for commitments, and didn't like the realization that she might have found herself with a rather committed boyfriend. She smiled a little, thinking of how Rick would look at her, how he held her tight while she slept. Her smile grew into her usual grin.

"I guess I like him well enough," she conceded, grinning. "But we definitely have to try and go on at least one date."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Two Jager Bombs, a rum-n-coke and a Glen on the rocks," Daisy said as she set the drinks down on the bar. "That'll be forty two."

The guy put a fifty on the bar. "Keep it Daze, for taking care of me."

"Thanks sweetie," Daisy said, dazzling him with a bright smile. Daisy got a lot of tips for being hot, but she was still an excellent bartender, and was already moving on to her next customer, an overly made up blonde. "What can I get you hon?"

"Cosmo." Daisy was already reaching for her shaker and a cocktail glass.

On a busy night like this, Daisy got into a great rhythm where she would just bounce from customer to customer to customer, knocking them down as soon as they came up. When she next looked up from making drinks, it was one in the morning, almost three hours later.

"Hey Sarah, Sarah! I'm gonna take five, K?" Sarah gave a quick thumbs up as she worked the blender. Daisy ducked under the bar door and headed to the locker room. She grabbed her bag and headed to the back door, slipping into the quiet cool of the night. Some guys from the kitchen were having a smoke and she waved hello as she took a deep pull on a bottle of water. A couple of long, deep breaths later, and she slowly began to relax. Taking out her phone, she checked her messages. She saw a text from Sally and quickly accessed it.

Paul said that Rick is looking to do some acting without you? Thought you should know.

Daisy's brow furrowed. Rick was doing what? She decided to get straight to the bottom of this and called Paul.

"Daisy my darling, how are you. What's up."

"Did you talk to Rick about doing more scenes?"

"Uh, yeah, couple days ago. He said to call him if I needed him."

Daisy frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I saw the scene, the Brown Beauties one, and I thought it was really hot. I thought he did great, honestly. I told him about how I'm always looking for a few back up guys and asked if I could call him. He said sure," Paul said quickly. "Listen can I call you back? I'm sort of in the middle of something over here."

"Yeah sure," Daisy said absently as she hung up. "I can't fucking believe it," she muttered, putting her phone back in her bag as she headed back inside. As she angrily put her bag back in her locker, her mind was going a million miles an hour, stewing on how Rick had managed to fool her so completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You gonna play later?" Tony asked as he packed his stuff.

"Maybe tomorrow. Did you know Daisy's into Modern Warfare?"

"That's awesome," Tony laughed as he shut his locker and walked to the back door. "Maria can't stand it."

"Oh hey," Rick said, remembering, "I've got a line on some freelance work. You interested?"

"You know I'll always take more work. Good money?"

"Yeah. It's for the Adult Entertainment Expo. Security at the Slambros booth." Tony stopped at the door, taking the big step back into the locker room.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. Maria'll-"

"It's work. Just security. I can talk to her if you-"

"No, uh... Yeah," Tony said, looking conflicted. He stood for a long moment before moving again, leaving the locker room and heading straight for his car. Rick saw Daisy walking to her car and trotted over to say goodnight, hoping she'd want to swing by his place.

"Hey hon, I-"

"Don't even fucking talk to me!" she snapped angrily, not even slowing down as she stomped to her car.

"Huh?" Rick asked, thrown, slowing as he reached her side. "Daze, what-" he said, reaching to take her arm.

"Don't touch me!" she said, a little loudly. Several people turned to look and Rick immediately took a step back, shocked. "You..." she began, angry. But she paused, and Rick was stunned by the hurt he saw in her eyes. "I thought you were different."

"Daisy, what-" Rick said, but before he could continue she was in her car and driving off, her tires squealing as she made the turn onto the highway.

Across the lot, Sarah and Tony looked at each other before heading over.

"What happened man?" Tony asked.

"I'm, uh, not sure," Rick said, totally thrown. What the hell did I do?

"What the hell did you do?" Sarah asked harshly.

"I don't know!" Rick said, defensively this time. "Did she say something to you? What the, I mean, what the fuck?!"

Sarah was about to answer, but didn't want to betray Daisy's confidence. "Give her some time to cool down, okay? She can have a temper sometimes, you know?"

"I, I guess," Rick said, slowly turning to his own car. He was walking in a daze, and as he climbed into the drivers seat he leaned his head against the steering wheel as his mind raced. What the hell had happened?

*

Enjoying it so far? I'm not really sure which way I want to go with it, so please let me know what you think. Just take a second to vote or leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

12