Pussy Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,168 Followers

"Don't worry. You won't grow antlers. Only males have them."

They all chuckle.

After dinner Gary pulls a drawer open in the coffee table. He pulls out a joint.

"You ever smoke dope before?"

'Yeah, a few times. It makes me hungry."

They pass the joint to me and I take a big hit. I pass it back to the guys. They each take a hit and pass it back to me. I take one more and feel it hit me. It's some good shit.

"This is a little stronger than I've had before. What kind is it?"

"It's from Southern Humboldt in California. They grow some wicked shit there."

They all take one more hit and kick back.

I look at them. They both have red eyes and are smiling.

"It's DP time, Sarah. Go in the bedroom and get a condom and some lube. We're taking your ass tonight."

I go in and find a condom and some lube. I'm not really sure if I'm going to like this. I have no choice so I'll just go with it.

"Take our clothes off and sucks us up to full hard.

I undress both of them and push them to the couch. I jack one cock and suck the other. They quickly come up to full hard. My pussy gets wet think about what's going to happen. Gary hands me the lube and I put a lot in and around my asshole. I put the condom on him and lube it up. I climb on Eric and take his cock in my pussy. I lean against his chest. Gary moves behind me and I feel his cock against my asshole. He gently pushes in. His cock pops in and I gasp.

"Relax and hold it. Get used to it. I'll wait."

He waits till I tell him to go. He slowly pushes in. It hurts a little and my asshole is stretching big time. He pulls out and pushes in again. The pain stops and is replaced with pleasure. The both start stroking in and out. Eric pushes all the way in and fills my cervix. I cry out and cum. Gary pushes all the way in and holds my ass against him. My senses flood and I am full of cock. The both start stroking hard and I feel a big one coming. It hits me like a freight train. I scream and cum. The don't slow down at all. The keep me screaming and cumming. My mind turns to mush and all I can feel is one orgasm after the other. After what seems like forever I feel both cocks swell. They both cry out and fill both holes with hot cum. I scream once more and cum with them. I fall on Eric's chest and Gary falls on me. We are all three spent.

"Holy shit. That was amazing. I must have cum twenty times. Just amazing."

We all end up laying in a pile on the couch. I pull the condom off Gary and toss it in the waste basket. They are both staring at the ceiling.

"Are you guys OK?"

"We will be in a minute. That was pretty hot. Your ass was so fucking tight."

"Thanks for taking it easy on me. That was hot. I'd like to try that again."

"Don't worry, we will."

Eric says, "How about you give us each a blow job and we'll hit the sack."

"I suck them both off and swallow all their cum. The wander off to bed. I lay on the sofa and pull a blanket over me. I drift off to sleep. I dream of getting DP'd again."

***********************

Over the next ten days I get fucked in every hole. I have enough cum in my pussy to get twenty women pregnant. My period is due in a few days. I'll know then. They have filled their tags and are getting ready to leave. Little do I know, but Gary put $1500 in my purse. They lay me down in the back seat with a blindfold over my eyes. They don't want me to know where we were. We get close to town and they take if off. They pull into a parking lot and open my door.

"Well, Sarah. It's been lots of fun but you have to go now. You take care of yourself."

I watch them drive away and pull into a motel just down the block. I smile and walk toward the motel.

The end.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,168 Followers
12