Pussy Mistress Training Pt. 05

Story Info
Surrender to new levels of aroused passion.
3.8k words
4.57
7.5k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graduation to next level

I enter Princess Mandy's apartment as instructed at 8:00 PM Friday. For the first time in my life I've been wearing a cock cage with very little relief. It was placed there at my consent by my Princess to show my devotion to her. It's been about 10 days now without any release and I am mad with lust, with full and achy balls, my sexual tension pulsating throughout my body and my poor cock aches to be touched.

It has brought tears to my eyes feeling how much I yearn and adore her. Everything about Princess Mandy arouses me, even the mere thought of her, her taste, her smell, her look, those eyes, that smile with a hint of naughtiness and the way her beautiful blonde golden hair falls on her shoulders. Grawrr....

I am 'Prepared' (which means naked, kneeling waiting for her with my hands behind my back and my pelvis and pink cock cage thrust forward in offering).

Tonight, she walks across the room to greet me wearing a short white silk robe which is crossed tightly against each breast revealing their perfect round shape and hard nipple jutting out, like two eyes watching me. It is held together at her waist with a red sash causing the bottom of the robe to slightly flare out where it ends at her upper thigh but strategically just above the bottom of her firm ass cheeks, so one can see those beautiful round firm cheeks and line between them for a brief inviting glimpse as she moves. I yearn and imagine what's hidden there.

My cock immediately rises then presses against it's tight chastity cage prison wall, gripping me like an iron hand and causing me to tremble in arousal.

She stands before me now, one hand on her hips and looks down at me looking back up at her. Then extending her index finger under my chin and lifting my face upward, she asks "This is a very special night Robert, do you know why?"

"Yes Princess Mandy" I say, "because I am ready to go to the next level"

She laughs out loud then says, "Yes, I suppose that's true but the real reason we're here is ... to learn real sexual worship. This is Tantra."

She lets go and I straighten my head to look forward where Princess Mandy is lifting the edges of her white silk robe to reveal Pussy Mistress beneath, with her full pouty naked lips framed by a bright red crotchless panty. I shiver in lust. It has an upward pointing triangle at the top with 2 red straps reaching up and around her hips on each side. It is an awesome and reverent site.

I lean forward and place a kiss on the red triangle which is just above her clit. The distinctive perfume I have been trained with and have become addicted to quickly envelops me and puts me in the zone of arousal. I say some words of appreciation, "Thank you for letting me worship Pussy Mistress."

She drops the robe which covers my face. For a moment I am alone in the exquisite presence of the feminine altar. Then she turns and walks away. I follow on my knees as she heads to her favorite chair.

"Today you get to meet the other pets of our church, my stable," says Princess Mandy.

Oh? I am caught off guard. I never really considered this and certainly wasn't expecting it. I thought this would be our wonderful night alone together and instead she's telling me there are other people here? That means what? another pet? a guest? another poor horny dog just like me lusting after her? I don't know if I can take that. I feel jealous. I suddenly feel a little weak as I sink onto my haunches beside her chair.

"Oh Missy?" Princess calls out, "here Missy, Missy"

To my surprise coming out of her bedroom on all fours is a female. Her other pet is a girl! oh joy! As she moves toward us, I note her dainty face and tiny nose, her black hair in a tight Pixie cut. She is wearing a pair of cute black Kitty ears. She also has long black gloves that come up to her shoulders and black thigh high stockings. She has a black G-string and black bra with open cups at the end which frame her nice tits and thrust the nipples outward.

Like a cat she saunters over to us then walks around my side, sizing me up, then comes around from behind me rubbing her body against mine as she moves from her front, down her side to her hips, just like a cat in heat would do. She purrs. She turns in front of me to enter between Mistress' knees. I see a glimpse of a crystal flowered buttplug. That explains the slow saunter, wagging side to side to arouse herself with each step.

"There is a good Kitty," Mistress says petting the top of her head and stroking it as Missy tries to put her head between Mandy's legs, "No, no, no, you bad pussy, just rest your head here on my upper thigh where you can be close enough to see and smell your Pussy Mistress" then Mistress slides forward a bit and opens her legs a little to reveal that same bright red crotchless panty now with pussy lips that have a shean glisten to them meaning Princess Mandy is getting aroused. With Missy's head on Mistress' upper leg, her ass is slowly rocking invitingly.

"You see Bobby," says Princess, "here we have a well behaved, house trained little pussy. She's not a horny dog like you. Are you horny and aroused my pet?" she asks me.

"rrrrrrrrr.." I moan as I put my front paws on her other leg and lift myself up with hope in my eyes and thrusting my cock caged hips towards her leg eager to hump her.

"Oh yes you are," she giggles, "you get down now you bad Naughty Dog and go sniff this kitty's bottom to see if she is ready to be humped"

That is music to my ears and I get down on all fours and crawl so I can see Missy's backside which has her knees and feet held together so she can move her hips back and forth enticingly, invitingly as I approach with long deep breaths open mouth and watering tongue. I get close enough that I can feel her emanating heat but dare go no further without permission. Her ass is full and sexy and the Gstring pouch over her pussy lips are moist and puffy from arousal.

"Do you see that crystal butt-plug, boi? I want you to pull it out with your teeth and put it on the floor." Mistress instructs me.

Missy then moves her bottom backward and upward while reaching her black gloved hands back and spreading her cheeks so I can move in. I give her some licks all around the crevice between her cheeks then grab it with my teeth and pull hard as she moves the other way and out it comes with a big pop and moan. Missy then sits down and clenches her bottom together which is a comfortable position after the removal of a but plug. Mistress is petting Missy's head while telling her what a good girl she is.

From her sitting position, this is the first time I can really appreciate her round beautiful breasts that are not overly large like Princess Mandy's but just the right proportion as they thrust outward from the open cup black bra. The black bra circles them and seems to enhance their look. Her large erect nipples clearly aroused and hard and aching to be touched. I lick my lips.

Mistress notices and gets that mischievous smile then motions me closer while she has Missy remove the bra then arch her back which thrusts her beautiful breasts and nipples about 45 degrees skyward.

"Come closer boy. You may lick all around her Titties. Start with large circles and work your way in toward those nipples BUT don't you DARE touch them. It's important they ache and beg to be licked just like your cock. She is learning how to orgasm just from nipple arousal.

I can't believe my good luck and quickly relish the task devouring her round firm breasts with kisses, bites and saliva causing her to moan and then squirm, rock her hips side to side - just a little - hoping that mistress will not notice.

Meanwhile Princess Mandy uses her foot to massage the bottom of my balls which lifts my cock cage causing a little bounce.

Everything feels wonderful and it seems as if a magical power of Tantra arousal has overtaken all three of us as I suck Missy's Tits to arouse her, as Mistress's foot massages my perineum and balls to arouse me, and as I see her hand reaching down with two fingers and scratching along the red crotchless panty bands that outline and surrounds her own pouty, pulsing pussy. The leader who orchestrated this wonderful event is now joining in.

It feels wonderful to finally be getting some intimate personal attention and giving some at the same time.

I couldn't be happier. But then Mistress surprises me and asks, "Are you ready for your Initiation, boi?"

"Oh yes, Princess Mandy," I stop sucking Tits and look toward her, "I am ready when you command."

"Well then, rise and watch as Missy removes your cage."

I stand up and see Missy kneel before Mistress who has widened the top of her robe to reveal a golden chain sitting atop her bosom. It has 2 keys. Missy leans over, does a long lick up the valley of Princess Mandy's cleavage, then rises with a key in her mouth. Mistress unhooks it and Missy turns toward me.

I rejoice as I watch her remove all of my cage which causes my cock to harden quickly and swell with ecstatic sensation, joy and pride. She is lightly rubbing some oil all over my whole newly exposed area. It smells like coconut. Her light fingertips are indescribable as it arouses an area I have not touched myself in far too long. I am growing very hard and getting very aroused. I start to sway a little and close my eyes when Mistress says, "Sit down in the chair boi and put your hands behind you, you horny dog, and move to the edge and open your legs. Would you like to have your cock sucked?"

My eyes pop open, both Missy and I look at her at the same time and smile licking our lips when she says to Missy, "Put the blindfold on him pussy cat so that he cannot see and all the sensations move to his hard, achy cock."

I can't believe my good luck that I will finally get some relief from nearly two weeks locked up in a brutal cock cage - the longest I've ever gone in my life without touching myself or masturbating to release this pent-up sexual frenzy.

Blindfold or not makes no difference to me as I feel two fingertips making the "come here" motion starting at the back of my perineum near my asshole and slowly work forward across the bottom of my balls then up my hard steel shaft coaxing a drop of precum out the end.

Then I feel a tongue grab it before it falls and a pair of lips gently come over the head and keep going down along the hard shaft ... OH, that feels good, so, so good ... it goes deeper and deeper until those lips are at my base I don't know how it's possible but then there's a tightening as the lips squeeze the cock and move back out to the top carrying more precum and causing me to thrust a little bit forward.

"Oh yes there is a horny dog" I hear Princess Mandy say, "go ahead then and bring him to the edge a few times while we get worked up over here and then we'll all come together for our first worship session."

What a wonderful plan, I smile inside as I let go and feel myself just surrender to the soft lips, the swirling tongue, the hand squeezing me, the gentle pump, growing orgasm about to explode.

I hear Princess Mandy start to moan with arousal and I'm hearing additional slurping and sucking beyond my own which means someone else has joined us but I don't care because I am so close to exploding, then STOP!

They pull back knowing I was too close to cumming. This is the third time that's happened and each time between peaks is getting shorter and shorter but the arousal is getting stronger and stronger. I can see why they told me to put my hands behind my back.

Again Princess Mandy starts to OO and AH as we all begin to ride another wave of arousal altogether - sucking, licking, yanking, poking, prodding, pumping, squeezing... some higher squeaks means she is getting closer which is sending me closer and I am hoping and praying this is IT because as I let go Princess Mandy let's go with a loud stuttered rat-a-tat machine gun moan ah ah ah ah which sends me lifting a little off the chair and thrusting my hips so my cock goes deeper into the tight mouth, tongue and lips surrounding my pulsing cock.

I let go and unload the best friggin orgasm of my life. Cum gushes forth with squirt after squirt while their hand squeezes and pumps and strokes until I am finally left empty and fall back into the chair and let my arms fall to the side when I hear some scurrying.

"Hurry boi and come here...deposit that cum tribute to your Goddess," Confused, I remove the blindfold and open my eyes wondering what she's talking about when I see sitting between my legs a young man, maybe early 20s, wearing a pink chastity cage just like I was, with his mouth clamped shut and my fresh cum dripping off his lips and chin, he smiles up at me and gives me the thumbs up then turns quickly to Mistress who has removed the robe and is sitting on the edge of her chair holding her breasts from the bottom forward as if in offering as this boy slowly releases my warm cum over the tops of her waiting Tits, back and forth, left and right. It goes slowly rolling down their front and side, starting to drip over her nipples.

When he is done he turns to Missy and gives her a kiss deep in the mouth passing whatever cum is left.

Now it is Missy's turn as she begins using her two hands on each big breast to massage the cum into Princess Mandy's round perfect full gorgeous boobs and then leans forward, holding one in each hand and starts licking them each clean while we watch.

"Oh yes" Princess Mandy closes her eyes and moans "and make sure you suck those hard nipples you bad pussy cat. Feel their hardness and their fullness and the relief they are getting now as you suck and pull at them ... ummmmm...nipple arousal is so wonderful .... my boobs are tingling with arousal and I feel my pussy getting wetter just from you sucking my nipples - too bad no one can suck yours, huh, poor kitty?" she teases Missy.

Watching the show brings new life into my limp cock and I feel it starting to grow but before it reaches full mast I see Princess Mandy rise from her chair and walk over to the bar where she bends over thrusting her ass towards us, rests her head on her forearms so her tits are dangling downward and her legs have spread so her pussy and ass are both in view.

She calls over to us and says, "It is time for the Mistress Greeting. Buddy why don't you start since you just proved your worthiness and moved upward to your next level by sucking another man's cock just to please your Mistress."

So that's what just happened, I think to myself. My initial revulsion of another man touching me sexually was completely gone at that point because the pleasure of those lips and that touch to relieve my hard pent up lust was so welcome and I was so grateful I would have thanked a watermelon to get off.

By this time Buddy was behind Mistress with his hands holding her beautiful round bottom and his head turned upwards between her ass cheeks no doubt giving her long licks. Oh, I think, oh how lucky he is to be touching that ass.

Missy leans over to me and says, "He has been in that cage without relief for a full month while Princess and I continued teasing him. So, while most people don't make ass worship their first choice, after weeks of being teased by it and being near it and seeing it, suddenly that barrier is gone as one accepts a new level of surrender."

"I also had to prove my devotion by going bi," Missy continues, "Princess Mandy is the first pussy I have ever licked. She didn't let me have an orgasm for a month so I was squirming and drunk with need. Licking her to orgasm actually got me off as well. I learned that Pussy Mistress' pleasure is my pleasure."

"Oh Missy!" Princess Mandy calls out, "it's time to give your Mistress Greeting."

Missy smiles, licks her lips, then gets on all fours and saunters over rocking her wet dripping cunt behind her, eager with need.

So, I wonder, both Missy and Buddy were in chastity for a month before they went to the next level. Is that my next step?

Missy positions herself underneath between the legs so she can lift her head and begin to lick the sweet pussy of Princess Mandy. I ponder on these two other pets who have had to endure great sacrifice to get more intimate with our Goddess.

This really is a place of sexual worship. It seems the path of surrender goes through the breast to the pussy and then the ass. First hers and then probably mine.

"Oh Booby? Come and get it" I hear. That is my cue and I crawl quickly to give my Mistress Greeting. I get to suck her big round Tits, to lick them, to put my cheeks on either side of them and rock my face between them, to feel their softness, their firmness, their heavy weight and their power. I just can't touch her nipples. I can only watch them grow in arousal and grow in achiness. As I lick, I can taste fresh cum on these Tits. Oh no! I suddenly realize I am licking whatever cum Missy did not get. I am licking my own cum for the first time in my life and I'm loving it.

My cage free cock is getting rock hard again. I don't know if I'm getting aroused because of the taste of my own cum or because Princess Mandy so cleverly tricked me into doing it or that I am delighted at her mischievous control over all of us. She is a true Goddess who deserves our worship. I am proud to be a member of the worshippers of Pussy Mistress.

"All right my pets," Princess Mandy moans, "let's give it all you got, step it up, make me cum" and just that quick everyone triples their effort, their speed, their licking, sucking, poking, prodding, fingering and soon I can feel once again we are in an upward spiral of sexual arousal, this time for our beloved Goddess, for her bountiful breasts, her sweet juicy pussy, her round firm sexy ass and everything about her that we worship and adore.

She is moaning louder and from deep within her belly comes a guttural moan, like an animal moan, "BITE ME" she cries, so I bite one nipple and squeeze the other hard and Missy bites her clit and Buddy thrusts his tongue in her tight little rosebud.

Suddenly, there is a silent still moment where every muscle in Princess Mandy's body seems to tense up, then quiver and then in a giant exhale moan she squirts an abundance of pussy juice into Missy's mouth and onto her face.

Princess Mandy stands, then staggers over to the bed to lay still and recover while both Buddy and I rush to either side of Missy's mouth to share the creamy pussy juice from her lips and tongue which she freely cum swap shares with us. All the while our hands are freely feeling each other up, touching, rubbing, squeezing and loving this wonderful moment of Princess Mandy's orgasmic bliss.

We join her on the bed. Missy cuddles up to her on one side, me on the other, Buddy at her feet still in his pink cock cage. She reaches her arms out around each of us as she pulls us in so our heads are resting on her soft breasts, our arms across her belly and my hard cock is nested against her leg which she acknowledges with a little movement and smile on her face.

"We are all here because we were all on different levels but have all moved forward together," Mistress says.

"Bobby the Booby lover is our newest pet. Like you two he went through basic training for many weeks starting with building his breast fetish obsession. What is the lesson from that level my pets?"

We all joyfully recite the mantra, "Mistress TITS are everything."

"Very good," she smiles and squeezes us. "Then began his Pussy Mistress training which included chastity. We let him out tonight to celebrate his two weeks in the cage and he moved from probationary pet to part of the pack."

"Missy has been remaining celibate and letting her desire build for a month so she could also cross a new barrier and enjoy her Mistress pleasure as her own. Her butt-plug opened a new world of arousal. This is a necessary step because if one wants to lead, they first must learn how to follow. You are all now my pets, but someday, maybe you will create your own stable."

12