All Comments on 'Pussy Whipped!'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So True

Very enjoyable read. Loved the analogy of a marriage to a well looked after car. You get back what you put into it. pk

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
USING A FORM OF ONE-UP

just like reverse psychology to even out the ship of fools..TK U MLJ LV NV

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 3 years ago

Great story different twist. 5*

Texican1830Texican1830over 3 years ago
I liked

Both of the MCs and the story!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
@carhovi — underage???

“I had an untrustworthy girlfriend in high school, and you know what, I still remember the sense of betrayal. Too bad Literotica won't let us write about anything if the people are under eighteen...”

Can’t you just jump them into local community college? They still live at home? Many of the same friends? They still go to the same malls and amusements they did when they were 16-17?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

You version of a man must be laced with stupidity. He’s a husband, pussy whipped yeah. But a cuckold wimp no! And as far as the BTB comment. Fuck you too!!

5*’s

AethurAethuralmost 2 years ago

My only issue with this story is how cruel the wife was in her plan. Her husband was trying to deal with being bullied. Yes, he was being a complete idiot about it, but it was harmless. And the wife KNEW all of that. Still, she decided to make her husband think she was cheating on him to the point that he went ballistic. The hubby couldn't talk to his wife because that would just prove (to his mates, and thus to him) that he's whipped. She could have prevented a lot of stress and an arrest by simply talking to him after she learned what was going on.

If my wife ever went to such pains to make me think she was cheating on me, I would NOT be happy.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story

I actually got into the characters i was waiting for the cheating shoe to drop but it never came.

RzcanuckRzcanuck12 months ago

The author is consistent and has a type. Read the first page and skipped to the last page. Same old, same old.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOL I like that the days change but the dates don’t. We went from Thursday to Friday to Saturday and each day was November 10 th

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really enjoyed it. At its core we have a truly loving wife and husband. They just listened to bad advice from those around them and got a little silly. In the end they saw sense and remembered what truly mattered and why. Right in the feels. :) I liked the burn he put on his colleagues at the end. Harsh but fair.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Like it! Maybe she went a bit overboard with the motel, but he was a dumbass for listening to those idiots at work. But they talked and worked it out. Nice ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous