"Put It In. Fuck Me," Sarah Gasped

Story Info
Sarah is hot for her son's cock. Danny is happy with that.
1.6k words
4.44
131.2k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick stroker. I hope it works! I just kinda started this off with no destination in mind. There's no real backstory to it, not dos it have a proper conclusion. I suppose it could continue, but...

Anyway, I wasn't going to put this up on Lit, and then changed my mind.

Comments and votes are disabled. can't be arsed with all that these days.

I hope someone gets some pleasure from the following. I also hope typos and errors don't detract from that too much.

Thanks for reading.

GA - Bury St Edmunds, UK - 29th May 22

Sarah paused, hesitating outside his bedroom door, conflict swirling as she thought about what she was doing.

"Must be mad," she muttered.

Sarah turned away, scared by what she was feeling. Her body thrummed as sensations worked down in her vulva. She could feel her clit pulsing as her insides clenched, lust simmering between her legs.

She moved two paces away from the door before she stopped and looked back.

"Oh God," Sarah gasped.

It happened like someone else was controlling her movements. Sarah looked at herself as she went to the door, her view like an out-of-body experience, disbelief rising as her fingers touched cool metal.

The door handle dipped.

Sarah pushed the door open, light from the hallway casting its buttery glow into the room.

He was in bed, cover at his waist, dark urges a visceral squeeze when Sarah saw his expression.

"Don't say anything," Sarah murmured.

It came out low but sounded like a shout to Sarah.

"Just nod," she added.

He started with: "What--?"

"No," Sarah put in.

She shut him up by barking the word, holding up one hand as she shook her head.

"Not a word, Danny," Sarah added.

She moved into the room, excitement and fear mixing in her guts as his eyes tracked her approach to the side of the bed.

Sarah's fingers loosened the belt at her waist, the shock of it on her when, after a pause where she squeezed her eyes shut, Sarah let the robe fall.

She heard him gasp as time stretched elastic.

"Mum," he breathed.

Sarah's eyes snapped open.

"Don't speak," she said.

She saw his throat work, his eyes moving over her body, a weird wave of euphoria rushing over Sarah in a hot tide when she saw the sudden hunger flash behind her son's eyes.

"I know I'm not skinny or pretty," she breathed.

Sarah paused, swallowing down on fear and the thrill of being so reckless rising inside. She felt vulnerable in her nudity, excitement a surge at her own daring, the madness on her while Danny gawked.

"But, well, I know you've been looking," she finished.

Sarah sighed and hefted her breasts, the weight in her palms, tit-flesh spilling over as she squeezed.

"You can have them ... You can have all of me, darling," she breathed.

Danny nodded, four quick bobs as he stared at his mother's body, eyes moving everywhere.

Need surged in Sarah as she moved in close.

"Want to touch?"

"Fuck, yeah," Danny drawled.

"Don't swear," Sarah put in.

It was an automatic response, the ridiculous of it in her mind as she moved onto the bed to offer her breasts.

The cover came off Danny as he reached for his mother, erection exposed, the sight of it bringing a gasp from Sarah.

"You're hard," she groaned.

Then Danny was mauling her tits, gasping as he knelt upright, wonder and awe in his expression.

"It's you," Danny muttered.

He squeezed and ducked in, sucking Sarah's nipples, his hand down at her vulva.

Sarah gasped when she felt Danny fumbling at her folds, knees shifting across the bed as she moved to facilitate access to her sex.

"I can't stop thinking about you, mum," Danny was moaning.

Sarah shoved his hand away from her pussy, splaying her labia to expose her clit and twitching opening.

"I saw you and..."

Danny stopped talking, his fingers on his mother's slippery flesh, her clit a swollen bean, gasps and moans issuing forth when Danny rubbed the nub.

Sarah grabbed his wrist, guiding his hand deeper between her thighs.

"Inside ... Rub me inside," she groaned.

Then they were kissing, confusion working in Sarah as she moved against Danny's hand, his fingers slipping into her body.

Passion flared during the kiss, the intimacy of it somehow more exciting and thrilling than having his fingers inside her opening.

"I wanna fuck you," Danny growled.

Sarah nodded, gasping through the urgency and desperate need.

"Yes, baby, yes," she said.

"Mum," Danny groaned.

He was jacking his length, eyes on his mother's body.

"I want it, too," Sarah gasped.

Danny was nodding, shock and disbelief in his expression as Sarah watched him cranking is size.

"I don't believe it," Danny groaned.

Sarah nodded, attention on her son's cock.

"I know ... I can't either ... it's been driving me mad. I know you've been looking at me. Oh, Danny, I know this is wrong, but your father's at work and I can't stop myself."

Danny groaned and moved in to kiss his mother again, a gasp coming from both mother and son when Sarah's fingers curled around his girth.

"Let me do this," Sarah said.

She looked at Danny's face for a couple of seconds, attention going to the size in her hand.

"Oh, my baby's all grown up," Sarah muttered.

The excitement was on her, lust at the boil.

"Big fucking cock," Sarah went on.

She grinned at Danny through a rush of excitement.

"Put it in. Fuck me," Sarah gasped.

Danny nodded, face slack as he stared at his own mother's fist wanking his length.

"You better make it worth the sin," Sarah put in.

She was moving on the bed, laying down with two pillows beneath her shoulders, legs folding at the knees, thighs going wide.

Sarah fingered herself. She rubbed her clit, fingers sliding between her folds before she slid two digits into her body.

She groaned, disbelief on her as she watched Danny knee-walk between her legs, his hand working the length.

"Oh Jesus," Sarah muttered.

She was offering herself, legs wide, labia pinned back with her fingers, her brain denying the reality of her son leaning in, weight on one straight arm, his focus on his cock as he presented the bulb to his mother's body.

"Mum," Danny gasped.

Then Sarah felt the first contact, the cockhead nudging her opening, the slickness of her flesh taking the dome past feeble resistance at her entrance, the slide a delicious rush of excitement when her pussy took half Danny's length.

It stretched Sarah's insides, the cockhead probing in as her pussy squeezed.

"Fuck," Danny gasped.

"Oh my God, you're inside me," Sarah groaned out.

She looked up from their conjunction and saw Danny's face showing the same shock Sarah was feeling. He was slack in the face, mouth hanging open, attention locked on where his mother's body was taking his cock.

"Ah, mum, it's happening," Danny said.

Sarah gulped, nodding as she shunted her rump back-and-forth.

"I know. I can feel it," she said.

Danny's cheeks ballooned as he looked at Sarah's face. He boggled, eyes wide and staring.

He groaned: "Why?"

Sarah was moving with urgency, a hand down at her vulva while she diddled her slippery, swollen clit, sensations popping and fizzing as she shook her head.

"I don't know ... I just needed to have you like this," she gasped.

Danny's cock slid all the way in, his balls nudging the crease of his mother's bottom before he came more than halfway out. He groaned on the next instroke, flesh slapping flesh in a meaty rhythm, his pubic hair compressed against his mother's smooth mound.

"I love your tits," Danny groaned.

He was looking at Sarah's breasts as they rolled and shivered in response to each urgent thrust.

Sarah blurted a laugh, the sound about delight as she squeezed the big orbs together, teasing her nipples with her forefingers, grin set on her son.

Sarah said: "Like them big, do you?"

Danny moaned, wall-eyed as he nodded, a gasp issuing forth.

"You wear stuff that shows them off. I noticed them ages ago," he said.

"Well, there they are. You can suck them if you want. Go on, grab them. They won't break."

Sarah sobbed her arousal when Danny mauled her breasts, one hand moving from one to the other as he held himself over his mother's body, weight on one arm, cock moving in-and-out with an easy glide.

The rutting continued as mother and son struggled it believe it was real, passions flaring hotter as they kissed and grasped and moaned.

It went on for less than five minutes, a life-altering fragment of time Sarah knew would change them both forever. She fucked up into Danny's robust downward thrusts, angling her hips to get the cockhead rubbing inside, orgasm bubbling as she watched her son's face.

Sarah saw Danny grimace. He winced and hissed, face showing the strain.

"Mum," he warned.

"It's all right. I want you to," Sarah put in.

She was working harder and faster as she chased her own climax, finger teasing her clit as the cock swelled inside her body.

Knowing it was imminent set Sarah's orgasm free. She gasped and sobbed, fingertip slipping over her bean, tingles and tickles working out from its centre at the same time Danny lunged in deep for several quick, short thrusts.

Sarah saw it inside her head: the cock inside her spitting gooey fluid against her cervix, the ejaculate bursting within.

She grunted, sobbing joy when her climax broke.

"Oh, Jesus, baby ... You're coming inside me," Sarah groaned.

Danny was pressing his entire length into his mother, purging himself of lust.

"Mum, I'm sorry," he moaned.

Sarah shook her head just as the judders began.

"It's all right. I want it," she said.

Then Sarah lost all reasonable thought as the bliss of sexual release took her away.