Put It In Your Mouth [F4F]

Info
Cum Swallow My Cock.
763 words
21.9k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Additional Tags: Light [objectification] [good girl] [dirty little slut] [submissive female] [dominant female]

Notes (as always) : A couple of speech things to mention...In the beginning there is a part where I attempt to say "cock and cum" and it comes out as "cock and culum" or some stupid shit like that. I've never said that word, if it even is a word, in my life so I don't know why it chose that moment to spill from my lips but it did and if you want to laugh at it, that's fine...it made me laugh too when I heard it post recording. I didn't notice it sounding weird when I said it. Just KNOW that I meant cum. Fucking hell.

Next...is just one of those southern accent things and I try so hard not to do it...but when I start to cum I say "I'm fixin' to cum" instead of "I'm about to cum"...it slipped up on me. But for those that don't know, we regularly substitute "fixin' to" for "about to". Please don't hold it against me. I was lost in the moment 😉. But that's a sure sign you've made a southerner cum. You should probably get used to that one, it's so ingrained at this point that I really have to be paying attention to stop myself from doing it and I don't want to have to watch myself that closely when I'm with you. So, if you grow to adore me and you keep coming back to me, you will be treated to all the strange wonders of my unpolished dialect and occasionally even some words that don't exist. Bless your heart if you happen upon me as a stranger though.

Lastly, aside from the occasional glass clink of a bowl of lube (I didn't want to keep reaching for a bottle) every bit of the background noise is my dog gnawing on a hambone right outside the door. She was awake so I knew a yawn wouldn't interrupt me but if her eyes are open she's getting into shit so I thought the bone would keep her busy because she's like a toddler and has to be entertained. In hindsight...that was not the best choice of entertainment for her 🤷‍♀️. It did keep her busy though so it somewhat served it's purpose.

I said I would always try to give you the best of ME...the audio perfection fairies have other plans for everything else though.

+++++++

Listen baby...there is no way that I can squeeze all the things that I want to do to you into one audio. I just can't give you the proper attention you deserve in any less than an hour, at least the first time. So, I have to split it up.

The notification you will hear during this audio was actually a severe weather alert so I kind of had no choice but to stop this time after I came once and that was 25 mins long already. I couldn't go running for cover if I had to with my dick swinging (that fucking visual cracks me up lol). But I know that you are waiting for me and I didn't want to keep you too hungry for too long. If I keep trying to get everything into one audio with some genuine level of satisfaction without 10 things going wrong there's no telling how long that would take. I think you're familiar my struggle.

If you would rather wait for the complete experience, then I will be releasing this in three parts (that's really the only way the beginning of this one makes sense, since I did intend to try to squeeze a complete experience into this audio-it just didn't work out that way). The ending to this one may seem incomplete, just keep in mind that I'm not finished. I will endeavor to keep the space of time between them as brief as possible. If you choose, you can listen to the series when it's finished...but...are you really that patient, baby?

I'm going to be starting with your mouth, sweetheart. You seem very much like you've been aching to swallow me and I'm absolutely aching to be swallowed. Let me stick my cock in your warm, talented mouth 👄. I can't think of anything I'd rather do right this moment. Quite simply...I know you want it...and I want to give it to you.

If you prefer the softer side of me you may want to skip this one, baby. This isn't extreme by my standards but it's harder than soft.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Pleasure_Paragon
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonover 1 year agoAuthor

"Amazing Accent" Anon,

Aww thank you so much for the compliment about my accent, that makes me feel good. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the audio and pleased that you didn't notice the imperfections much. I've found myself wondering how many of them would be noticeable if I didn't point them out 😆. Part 2 is sitting in pending. Stay tuned! 💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow I loved this, it was beautiful. I never even noticed any of the “mistakes” or imperfections that you mentioned. Only the glass clinking once or twice but it wasn’t annoying or anything.

Your accent btw is amazing

Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonover 1 year agoAuthor

"Wonderful Work" Anon,

Thank you so much ☺️. I'm glad that my audio could make you think about things you perhaps haven't before. Exploration of new things can be such an exciting turn on and I am pleased, more than happy if I can ignite that fire for you. I appreciate your feedback and I hope you drop in again soon. Have a wonderful day/night! 💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gosh, this pushed a lot of buttons I didn’t even know I had haha. Don’t know how you do it! The breathless, moany praise, all the delicious noises, the occasional growl. Just wonderful, wonderful work

Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonover 1 year agoAuthor

Tempest_Wolfsong,

Thank you so much for listening and for the advice. An honor coming from such a seasoned creator. I do feel like I may over explain things in my intro texts sometimes but since I can't edit (yet, aside from basic things like merging two audios into one) I feel like my listener may need a little warning sometimes for things like "fixin' to" lol. I do still get a little nervous and self-conscious and I think that adds to my urge to explain...but I'm getting more comfortable with the process as I go along and I hope that is beginning to reflect some in my audios. I hope you stick around for the ride 😉. I appreciate your feedback very much. ::Smooches:: 💋

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Lovely Start [F4F] Thinking Of You At The Start Of The Day.in Audio
Bring It To Me [F4F] I Need To Dump Some Cum.in Audio
You're So Tempting [F4F] I Just Need To Fuck You.in Audio
How Fast Can I Cum? Let’s see how fast I can cum with this vibrator, shall we?in Audio
Pleasure Me I am not playing games this time. I want you. Now.in Audio
More Stories