Put Your Lips Together and Blow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry... Amy. I shouldn't have been looking at you that way. I... you're just so beautiful!"

"I'm definitely not beautiful, Alex."

"Yes, you are. I think you're the most beautiful teacher in the school! Why do you think I wanted to help you in the lab? I guess I just got, well, you know how guys can be around pretty women. I think you're special. You're not like my other teachers. I like hanging out with you. In class, you're kind of stern, you know? And I get that. But that's not who you really are, I can tell. You're very cool. And, well, you're the hottest teacher I've ever met."

"Wow. Hot and cool and beautiful! Thank you, Alex. It's funny how we see ourselves, isn't it? I guess I don't feel like any of those things. I'm getting older and I haven't had a guy tell me that I'm beautiful in a very long time. It's nice."

We were quiet, listening to the muted roar of the wind. Then, she moved. Her face rose to meet mine.

"May I kiss you, Alex?"

And without waiting for an answer, she did. The roar of the storm faded away. The world receded into irrelevance. We kissed. We stopped. We kissed some more. She put her hand on my face and traced the outlines of my cheek, my chin, my eyes and lips with her warm fingertips, then we kissed deeply, without holding back, relaxing onto the floor and pulling each other close and letting everything go that might have kept us at a distance in normal circumstances.

I forgot she was my teacher. It was like we were in the back seat of my car after a dance, making out. Somehow, whatever would have kept us at arm's length in the daylight disappeared in the dark.

Then things went from wow to holy shit.

She took my hand and pressed it to her breast and squeezed. She kicked off her shoes and moved her thigh between my legs. She cupped my ass in her hand, pulled me hard against her body and rubbed her thigh over my very hard cock.

No words, just touches, kisses, movement and resistance.

My cock felt like it was bent double. I was in pain but couldn't make myself take care of the problem.

Then I felt her hand on my belt, then both hands, then she pushed my pants down over my hips and took hold of me through my underwear and squeezed. I almost came, but she let go just in time and backed away.

I heard a zipper and the rustling of fabric, snaps and whispers and motion and sighs, and when she turned back to me, she was naked. She put my hand on her ass and I pulled her to me as we kissed and caressed each other.

I got bolder with my hands. I kissed her ears, her neck, her shoulders, but I just couldn't force myself to do what I really wanted to do. Then she said:

"You've got too many clothes on, Alex."

Was this really happening? I couldn't do it. I couldn't move. She was my teacher. She was my goddess. She sensed my hesitancy and took control. First, she pulled my shirt up over my head. Then she kissed my lips, my neck, my chest, and as she went lower, she grasped the waistband of my underpants and slipped them down and off of my legs.

She crawled her way back up and rested her head on my tummy.

"I'm going to do something for you, Alex. I think you're going to like it. I know I will."

She kissed my stomach, and then I felt her tongue touch the head of my cock. I jumped. She did it again, covering me with little kisses, then I felt her lips suck me into her mouth. Oh, my god, what a glorious feeling!

Her head moved slowly up and down, taking me in, slipping me out. Her left hand grasped the shaft of my dick and fed me into her mouth. Her tongue twirled around the head in awesome little circles, then she would suck me deep inside again.

I reached down as far as I could and found her left breast. It overflowed my hand. Warm. Soft. Firm. Indescribable. Her nipple was stiff and wrinkled, and I played with it as she sucked my penis.

Suddenly, I knew I was in trouble.

"Amy! Amy, stop! I'm going to do it! I'm going to cum!"

But instead of stopping, she sucked me harder, faster, deeper, more furiously, her hot mouth devouring me, slurping me in as deep and as fast as she could.

"Oooohhhh god!"

I came big time. Came right in her mouth! It felt like gallons of cum. I heard her gulping, swallowing, still moving up and down on my cock, milking every last drop, sucking every last drop, gulping down every last drop.

When I had finished, she crawled back to eye level. Her firm breasts were pressed against my chest. Her legs were entwined with mine. So heavenly. She sighed.

"That was fun, Alex! Did you enjoy?"

"Oh, wow. Oh, wow, Amy! That was... I just don't have words. Amazing."

"Did I do it right?"

"You did it right for me."

"You've been so kind to me, Alex. No, not kind. That's too bland. You saved my life here, Alex. You're a very special young man. One in a million. And anyway, I realized that I never got you anything for your eighteenth birthday. It was a couple of months ago, right?"

She chuckled. I laughed.

"You know, my birthday is coming up next month. And Alex, if I had one wish for my birthday, you know what I'd wish for?"

"What?"

"I'd wish that you, Alex Jordan, would make love to me today, right here, in the middle of this awful storm. It would make me feel safe and just as beautiful as you seem to think I am. Would you like to do that for me?"

I couldn't breathe. My voice was weak.

"Oh, yes, ma'am."

"Amy."

"I want to make love to you, Amy. The truth is, I've been dreaming about it."

"Me, too, Alex."

"You're just saying that."

"No, I'm not. Sometimes, maybe you haven't had this experience, but sometimes there's just an inexplicable connection between people. I've felt that way about you for a long time."

We kissed again. We took our time. We relaxed in each other's arms, skin on skin. Then she moved, sat up and straddled my hips. I could just barely make out her form in the darkness. She took my penis in her hand.

"You're hard again. I knew you would be. Oh, to be young again. Are you ready for this?"

"Oh, yeah. More ready than you can imagine."

I felt the tip of my penis touch the warm, fleshy center of her pussy. She moved the head back and forth slightly against her flesh. Then she lowered herself and caught me up inside of her. It was tight, slippery, warm, wildly sexy, and as her pussy sucked me inside to a place more sensual than I had ever known. Then she slowly raised herself up again and pushed down, hard. I was inside of her as deep as I could go.

"God, Amy, that feels so fucking great!"

"Alex, you have no idea what fucking great is. You've got a great cock. Oh, wow, Alex, wow, I need to move."

And with that she took control. She put her hands flat on my chest and begin moving her hips up and down, forwards and backwards, pressing my full length deep in into that hot glove and raising herself up until I was just about to come free, only to push down again, hard. She moved fast for a while and then slowed down. Once she stopped and kissed me hard, our tongues struggling against each other.

Then she started moving faster, her pussy got squishier, our breathing became more ragged as our bodies slapped together. I reached up and caught her bouncing breasts and squeezed them gently, then lightly pinched her firm nipples. How long have I been wanting to put my hands on these incredible tits.

I kept on caressing her breasts as she pounded me. It seemed that she pushed harder as I worked on her nipples. She moaned and gasped, we were both panting for air. She changed her movement so that she was rubbing her pussy against me. She yelped a bit, or sort of cried, I couldn't tell, but I could tell that she liked what she was feeling.

Then, when I thought she couldn't go any faster, she picked up the pace.

"Oh, god, Alex. I love your body, love your cock, you fill me up so much. This is soooo good. I'm going to cum on your wonderful cock, Alex. Squeeze my breasts, please? Squeeze them hard. Yes. Oh, shit, just like that. Oh, oh, oh yeah, uhh, uhhh, I'm cumming, don't stop, I'm cumming, ohhhhhh..."

She squealed and pushed down hard and collapsed onto my chest. She went into a series of convulsions. She shook and moaned and quivered, and all the time I held her tightly to me. I reached down and grabbed her by the ass cheeks and pulled her pussy hard against my penis, and she squealed and shook again.

It was the first time I'd ever heard a girl cum, and I was hooked.

After a bit she was still. Her cheek was against my chest. She might have been drooling, but I didn't care. I ran my hands up and down her soft thighs, over he curvy ass, up her spine, trying to commit her shape to memory, unable to quite believe how sexy she was and how good her skin felt under my fingertips.

I was still hard, and suddenly I needed release. I held her tight and rolled her over.

"Oh! You're strong! And you're still hard. Good. I don't think you should make love to me again, though."

"Oh? I just thought..."

She put her fingers on my lips.

"Alex, I want you to fuck me, hard. I want you to fuck me like crazy, fuck me senseless. But don't come inside of me. When you need to come, pull out and shoot your cum over my chest, ok?"

I didn't need an invitation. I just started moving. She was gloriously juicy. Amazingly tight. I raised up on my forearms and she put her hands on my ass and started pulling me into her. She raised her knees up and squeezed my hips. I sped up my rhythm. Her hips rose to meet me on every stroke. She was soft and firm, sweet and pungent. I lowered my head as I pounded her pussy and took one of her nipples into my mouth and toyed with it. She moaned in appreciation.

Then she raised her legs, locked her heels behind my ass and I had the sense that I was as deep inside of her as I could go. Her pussy and my pubic bone were crashing against each other, and each time we crashed together she grunted as the air was forced out of her lungs.

She was perfect. She was beautiful. She was my dream, my fantasy, my delight, and I just forgot about everything except this incredible woman who needed my love and wanted my hard cock. I gave it to her enthusiastically.

I could feel the switch being thrown in my head. I sped up. I tensed up. I gave it everything I had in me. My cock was as big as it had ever been, and my balls were trembling with the need to release themselves.

I felt the cum shot rocketing through my cock and pulled out. I felt her hand close around me and squeeze. I came in buckets. I covered her breasts. I covered her chin. I filled her belly button. Cum dripped off her hand. I was a machine, and then, I was out of gas. I fell on top of her, letting the slippery love juice lubricate our embrace.

***

"You know we have to keep this to ourselves, right?"

"You can trust me, Amy. I took care of you in the storm. I won't do anything to hurt you."

"Thank you, Alex. I guess we could make some excuses about the fears and pressures of the situation we were in, but you know what? That's not why I made love to you. I just wanted to. I felt something. You made me feel something I've been wanting to feel, Alex. I didn't want to let that feeling get away. Maybe you'll have some regrets. I wouldn't blame you. If you do, I'm very, very sorry about that and you shouldn't blame yourself. But maybe, like me, you'll want to see where this goes. I would like to do this again, if you want to. I'd like to see what being together under more normal circumstances would be like. Think about it, ok?"

"I don't have to think about it, Amy. I want to do this again. I would like to see you."

We kissed for a long time, then fumbled around in the dark with clothes and towels and whatever else we could do to try to return ourselves and the room to some semblance of normal.

The noise outside seemed to have diminished. I opened the door and felt my way to the dirty linen hamper where I stuffed the cum-soaked towels down into the pile. Then, I went back, took Amy's hand, and carefully led her out of the locker room.

The building was dark, lit only by the occasional emergency floodlight. We heard voices off in the distance and walked cautiously in that direction. In the office we found the principal, a janitor, several teachers, and a few other staff members. They were listening to the radio.

"Who is that? Miss Stevenson? And, Alex Jordan, is it? Are you all ok?"

"We're fine. Alex was making some repairs in the language lab. We couldn't make our way to the storm cellar so we took refuge in one of the classrooms. Is there much damage?"

"Thankfully no. They sighted 4 tornadoes total, but none came very close to us here. Lots of trees and power lines down, though, so the police are encouraging people to stay off the streets. I'm afraid you'll have to stay here tonight. Barry has set up some cots in the library and some blankets from the emergency stores. We were just about to head down there for the night. Maybe we'll use some damaged books to light a campfire!"

He laughed, trying to keep morale up. Our morale didn't need a boost. She was standing slightly behind me. I felt her reach out and squeeze my hand. Then she dropped it.

"Lead on, fearless leader," she said.

We managed to snag two cots next to each other. The staff chatted away most of the night. We passed the time looking at each other and smiling. I eventually fell asleep and dreamed of Amy.

12