Putting In Work

Story Info
Working from home has additional benefits.
1.5k words
4.42
9.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long and rough week; I can see that. I hear you from our bedroom, logging in early, and staying late in your makeshift covid created home office.

"Hey, why don't you take a break and come have dinner with me. It's getting late."

"I wish I could, but I can't, about to take another video meeting."

"Can I bring you anything... maybe something to drink?"

"Sure."

"Ok, be right back."

I was thinking of all the ways I could soothe your stress away.

I sent you a text from the doorway, you face away towards the window to the street in the loft.

I whispered, "Turn off your camera for a second, I'll bring you your drink. I'm not decent."

Once I see you flip the camera cover down, I make my way in.

I stay to the outermost of the room where I know I'm out of camera range and present myself on the other side of your desk. Knowing the route, you turn your camera back on once I pass into the "safe" zone. I place the mug down; it's not coffee but a strong rum and ginger. When you look up to thank me, after an initial moment of shock, came your immediate stiffening at the sight of my nakedness.

Perfect. You're as turned on as am, aroused by the possibility of an afternoon delight.

One of the perks of working from home, you only need to be dressed from the waist up. How lucky for you right now you've embraced going commando in the house.

The loose basketball shorts will make what I had in mind even easier.

Being on the call, we use our eyes to communicate. I know how much you likes my breasts. So, I do what I know you like, shake them so they bounce. You give me a little nod with a sly smile, I stick my middle finger in my mouth, pull it out slowly, then trace my finger around my right nipple, then the left and they respond by hardening.

I squeeze them both, one breast in each hand and move them up, then down and around.

You're transfixed on me now, and it seems you're struggling to pay attention to your conversation.

"Yaa umm... sorry not quite sure I caught that Jen, could you repeat that please?"

Lol solid tactic, when in doubt plead ignorance and ask for forgiveness.

I made a soundless giggle.

While kneading my nipple and breast with one hand, I sucked on two fingers on the other like it was your cock. My fingers traveled down my stomach, over my navel and made straight for my wet slit.

I note you shifting in your leather back swivel chair. The bulge in your shorts quite obvious now, your hand resting on your thigh was inching towards your penis. What a show of self-discipline, holding out like that!

I, on the other hand, eagerly entered my slickened pussy folds, there really had been no need to pre-moisten my fingers.

I parted my lips and flicked at my pulsating clit; the flicking turned into circular rubbing until I'd worked myself into a little fit. Finally, I pushed both fingers inside letting out a little moan, my head tilted back making my long hair tickled the top of my behind.

I can hear you breathing hard now, watching me play with myself.

I mouth, "Take it out and stroke it."

Your eyes bug out as if my ask was insane, then they flashed a spark of wickedness as you reached into your shorts to free your hardness.

I lick my lips in appreciation of the sight. I can see your arm moving slowly and just slightly, after all they can still see your shoulders on screen.

Honestly, you look a little in pain from having to restrain yourself.

Not to worry, I planned on easing your tension.

I stop my own masturbation, even though I was nearing my tipping point and drop to my knees.

Crawling under the desk I make my until I'm kneeling in front of you.

I massage your calves a bit, they're so tight from all this sitting, I've reminded you so many times to use the stand function, which was the point of buying this type of desk.

From your calves I move up to your thighs, finding your waistband I start to pull down your shorts. You help me out by lifting your bum up just enough so I can get them down to your ankles.

I wrap my warm hands around your shaft and give you two slow strokes. I can see your butt cheeks clench and the leather screech.

My forearms go back to resting on top of your thighs, and my head lowers into your crotch. I find the base of your cock with my tongue and lick all the way up to your tip and ended up banging my head on the underside of the desk.

I hear an immediate scrambling for the desk control panel, and it raises seven inches more, and your hand strokes my hair as if to say, 'sorry, hope that didn't hurt too badly.'

Luckily, it didn't, and I resumed my activity by engulfing your whole cock in my mouth.

You let out a half grunt, half moan kind of sound then tried to cover it up with a cough for the sake of your colleagues. Sipping from your mug, as if the "coffee," were helping it.

It only takes me a moment to get into a rhythm, bobbing up and down occasionally scraping my teeth along that now pronounced vein or stopping to take a suck and lick on your tip. Like a slow massage for your cock.

Your one hand hovered over the mouse in case an emergency mute was needed and the other was gripping my hair. Since I was only using my mouth, I just needed one hand to steady myself. I resumed fingering, rather intensely, matching the speed of my well-practiced blowjob. The harder and deeper I went on myself I mimicked on you, until I was gaging on your length and the precum hitting the back of my throat.

You let go of my hair to hold onto the side of the desk to steady yourself in place and counter the chair from sliding.

You were clearing your throat a lot, and some of your answers were in a different octave, they must suspect something at this point!?

I could tell you were ready to cum soon, so could you.

"Sorry folks, there's a lot of background noise here, not sure what the wife is doing, but I'm going to go on mute for a few minutes until it passes."

"Raise up!"

"Are you talking to me?" I whispered just in case you weren't. Releasing your stiffness and wiping my dripping mouth.

"Yes. You're fucking amazing and I want to come inside you." You said with your hand over your mouth in case there were any lip readers on the call.

The desk rose, way past your waistline, so when you stood up, I was able to bend over underneath it.

It stopped midway up your biceps, but you made sure the tops of your shoulders and head were still visible.

From under the desk, you grabbed me by the waist and slid your cock down my wet crack until you landed it in the hole you were looking for.

You slid in easily and started with a few slow strokes which was allowing you to maintain a straight face, but you could only hold on for so long.

Your primal manliness took over and your strokes got deeper, faster, and harder, I was so glad you were on mute because I was yelling out, "Oooh yesss, fuck me!" I grabbed my own cheeks and spread them apart so you had even more room and I could feel you all the way up in my stomach.

"You feel so fucking wet and tight," you mumbled.

"Omg keep fucking me, I'm gonna cum," as I was rubbing my swollen clit until my release hit in what felt like shockwaves rippling through me.

You sped up even more, rhythmically knocking the desk with your body, toppling over your pen holder. I heard the low grunts and felt the final blow of your pelvis smashing into my behind and your hot cum filling me up. I dropped to my knees, weakened, and tired from crouching.

I guess your contorted face caused some alarm, because you quickly unmuted and said, "Thanks for asking, I'm ok. I just had a sneeze that wouldn't come out. All good now, and the noise has subsided."

I turned around and cleaned up your cock with a few licks and tongue swirls. Your tip was still sensitive, and you unintentionally pulled back from me and shuddered.

I reached around, fumbling on your desk and found the box of tissues wiped myself up, emerged from underneath, and made my way out through the safe zone route.

'Ping,' went my cell.

"That was so fucking hot. Be ready for me, as soon as I'm done this call, I'm going to eat your pussy until you cum down my throat. 👅 🍆."

Elle

© (E.D. 2022) SexuallyPoetic