Puzzled After Doing a Puzzle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Ohh," she moaned.

When her pussy was dripping fluid, and she was mewing and moaning, I thrust my penis inside her.

"OH!" she gasped.

We established a good rhythm. I let my hands wander. I caressed her breasts, tugged on her nipples, and fingered her clit. She moaned loudly and moved frantically. I could tell her orgasm was building. I stoked her fire and made her scream and climax.

"Oh. Oh. Oh! OH!" she hollered.

I felt her pussy clamp down on my dick and allow myself to orgasm. I filled her vagina with my cum.

She sprawled out on her stomach. I cuddled with her until I heard her snore and then I took my leave noiselessly. I studied her youthful body and extraordinary ass and got an erection. I considered plundering her ripe body a second time and decided that I shouldn't push my luck.

I covered her body, left the room, and crept down the hall to my bedroom. I managed to enter the room and my bed undetected. April woke a bit later, found my erection, and gave me a quickie.

^^^The next morning^^^

My wife made a big, greasy breakfast and strong coffee for the hangover victims. Cherry glanced my way a couple of times over the kitchen table. I smiled and was pleasant.

After breakfast, she cornered me, and asked, "Did we...?"

"What?"

"Did we...?"

"Did we drink? Have fun? Dance? And work on the puzzle? Absolutely!"

"Did anything else happen?" the young woman asked. "I woke up naked, and I vaguely remember you being in my room."

"Oh. I didn't want to bring that up and embarrass you. Last night, everyone had a lot to drink. Wen fell asleep on the sofa. You were smashed and wanted to sleep in your bed. You stumbled, trying to get there so I gave you a hand. I got into your room, and you said, "It's so hot in here," and started removing your clothes.

"I was headed out the door to give you some privacy when you pulled your top over your head, it got stuck, and you fell. I caught you before you hit the floor, sat you on the bed, and helped you remove your top.

You insisted on getting undressed for bed and struggled to get your tight jeans off so I helped. You removed your bra and underwear. I pulled the covers on you, turned out the light, and closed the door."

"We didn't have sex?"

"What a preposterous idea! We're both in committed relationships."

^^^Three months later^^^

Win had my wife and me over for lunch. He popped a bottle of champagne.

"What's the occasion?" April asked.

"It's a twofer," Cherry said and laughed.

Win filled the four flutes, handed them out, and said, "Mom. Dad. Cherry's pregnant and we are getting married!"

"Oh. That's wonderful," April gushed. "How far along are you?"

"Three months," she said proudly.

^^^Four years later^^^

"I've solved the puzzle," Cherry said.

"Hmm?" I mumbled. I was reading a book and looked up at my daughter-in-law who had walked into the room.

"I have solved the mystery," she repeated.

"What mystery?" I asked.

"Win and I have unsuccessfully been trying to have a second child. After a year of trying, we went to the doctor. Guess what? Win is the problem. The doctor said with his low sperm count, it's a miracle that we had Gwendolyn."

"Oh. sorry to hear that," I responded.

"You know I'm not religious. I don't believe in miracles," she said. "So how did I get pregnant? It's puzzling. You know, it happened around your fiftieth birthday."

I closed my book, remained silent, and tried to look calm. She came over, sat on the sofa beside me, and looked deep into my eyes. She said, "The night of your birthday is a blur. I was drunk, very drunk, but I have flashes of memory. I see your dick. I remember you eating my ass.

"You and I had unprotected sex, and I got pregnant. Didn't we?"

"Ah. Ah. Ah," I stammered. I was sweating and having heart palpitations. I confessed, "Yes."

"Yes! Puzzled solved!" she said, stood, and pumped her fist.

"I'm sorry! Please don't tell my wife."

"What? We aren't telling anyone," Cherry said. "Take me to your guest bedroom. You and I are going to have sex until you knock me up again. And a couple of years from now, we will do it again. I've always wanted to have three children!"

The End


12