Pyaasi Choot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clinging to the young auto-rickshaw driver, who still pumped himself into her body, she soared on a skyrocketing nebula of pleasure. Lust completely shattered her soul, then re-assembled it over and over Salaciously, Reena fucked her naked buttocks back at her panting young fucker to get the full benefit of his shaft of hardness buffeting into the inflamed cuntal passage. Every muscle in her naked body contracted as she felt the erotic jolt of sensual pleasure spasm through her screaming belly. "Yeeeaah." As the orgasm hit her, she threw herself around on the ground, rubbing her back and her naked ass against the earth and the dead leaves, her cries of lust echoing among the trees.

Feeling the woman beneath him go rigid, he let the last wall of control crumble from his body, allowing the thick rush of sperm and semen to boil up through his cock and blast into the contracting hole of pussy surrounding him. Groaning in the stream of ecstasy that raced through his loins, he emptied his balls into the awaiting chalice of her belly. Gratefully, the steaming fountain of come spurted from his testicles, coating and soaking the quaking folds of her choot. Then he pulled out leaving Reena begging for more as her orgasm continued to consume her body.

Reena lay on the grass unable to move and not caring. A flickering smile of sensual satiated pleasure played across her happy face as he quickly stood up, gaping down at her as though he still could not believe what had happened to him. Reena lay on the damp grass for a couple of minutes before she felt the cold against her bare backside. She got to her feet, her cunt still twitchingand staggered towards auto-rickshaw. Raju watched her hips swaying, her ass bobbing as she teetered in her high heeled sandals. Reena lit a cigarette andslouched down on the back seat spreading her legs as she took a classy drag and exhaled a long, slow, thick line of smoke through pursed lips. Reena wasn't finished with him by any means. She had a deep-seated lust and one orgasm, although incredibly gratifying, was not nearly enough to satisfy her.

"saba kapaDe ikaThThe kar ke yahA.n le aao.. abhI merA man nahI.n bharA hai..." she told him. Raju did as he was told and picked up his trousers and Reena's blouse and panties and came back to her. Reena stopped him as he started putting on his trousers."arey... baiTh na.. sunasAna jagaha hai... koii nahI.n aayega... le cigarette pIyegA..." Raju told her he did not smoke and sat there on the ground beside the auto-rickshaw before Reena. She smiled at him drawing deeply at her cigarette, and then adjusted her legs, parting them and her fleshy choot stretched open. Raju smiled back drinking in the beauty of her fleshy hairless choot. The entrance to her cunt dripped with his spent sperm."kyA khyaal hai... ek aur daur ho jaaye...idhara mere paas baiTh... tere pyaare lunD ko taiyaar karti hoo.n..." Reena said in a very sex voice as she stretched her leg and caressed his cock with her high-heeled sandal.

Raju's heart and cock jumped. He was in heaven. He had never expected any woman like Reena in the world. She was one in a million seeking the wild times and kinky adventures. She could have any man just for the asking. But instead she was here fucking a poor boy like him in a public place."memsaab... hum tau aapakA gulaam ho gayA hoo.n... aap jaise kahe.ngi, mai.n aur merA lunD vaise hI aapkI seva karega," Raju replied as he climbed into the back of auto-rickshaw.

Reena reached out andtook his cock in her hand.She took a deep drag on her cigarette and exhaled slowly,her hand pumping at his sticky, flaccid prick. Reena took another drag on her cigarette and leaned forwards. She opened her mouth, and with the thick, creamy cigarette smoke swirling inside, she slid Raju's lunD into her moist mouth and wrapped her red lips around it and started to suck. She sucked his cock into her mouth, tasting a hint of sperm and her own mild pussy flavor. Raju wasgood and hard again.Sucking wetly on his knob, she pulled it from her saliva-filled mouth and took a drag on her cigarette. She then started to kiss his hard, thick prick all over, leaving smears of red lipstick on the smooth skin. Reena wetly sucked on it, tracing her small, pink tongue over it's surface, leaving trails of her saliva all over it as she alternated between kissing and sucking on it and taking drags on her cigarette. Raju'scock was now seeping milky water into Reena's sucking mouth.

Once Reena felt he was really horny and couldn't take much more, she backed off him, and took a last drag on her cigarette, "meri gaanD mei.n pail yeh lunD." Reena turned around to kneel on the back seat, but it was too cramped in the small space. So she knelt on the edge of the seat with her ass up in the air facing out the auto-rickshaw. Quickly Raju went out walking around the auto-rickshaw to the other side. Reena's ass was ready and waiting for his cock. He positioned himself right on her back door and Reena beckoned him again. "chal, jaldi kar... meri gaanD mei.n apna yeh mota lunD ghuseD de." Raju wasted no time. He pushed on her anus and penetrated her back hole. Once inside her and hearing Reena moan in enjoyment of his stiff lunD, he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back as he pushed forward. His cock forced through her tight asshole in one motion. He was buried completely up her rectum. Raju was in heaven. He had only one sexual experience in his life. Now he had his hard cock stuffed up the asshole of a beautiful, rich, and drunk lady and she loved it.

"Oh, haaiii haaaaaa.n," Reena cried. "chod mujhe." "meri gaanD chod. Oooooo..." Reena was making him crazy with her slut talk. Raju couldn't believe such a beautiful looking woman would beg so desperately to be fucked, much less in the ass. But that's what was happening. Reena was begging him to fuck her tight anal hole. He stayed buried in her for a moment trying to come to his senses that this was really happening. As he looked down he saw that he really did have his cock inside this incredibly beautiful mem-saab's asshole. And her words kept echoing in his mind, "chod mujhe, meri gaanD choD." Reena began gasping and moaning as her butt was filled with cock. Like a bitch in heat, Reena suddenly wanted the whole cock-lance in her arse, and she thrust backwards at Raju.

He withdrew his tool slightly and shoved it back in several times until Reena's hole got accustomed to him. He was going to give her what she wanted. He picked up the pace fucking her faster and harder with longer strokes until eventually he was able to extract all of his cock from Reena's ass and re-penetrate her hole in one quick motion. Arsehole crammed full of prick, Reena was experiencing the heights of ecstasy. "UUOHH! UUHH! UUOHH! UUOHH!" she grunted as he Pistoned her obscenely squelching butt. Raju was holding Reena's ass-cheeks with his hands keeping them spread apart as he bucked his hips back and forth driving his cock over and over up Reena's ass. The auto-rickshaw rocked each time he bottomed out when his body slammed into Reena's rear end. When he did, Reena let out a grunt from the force of him slamming her. "Oh... Oh... OHOHOHOHOHOH... OOOOOOHHHH!!! He was relentless fucking her hole, his cock pistoned like a machine driving both him and Reena to the brink.

Reena bucked back to meet his forward fuck thrusts. She took the entire prick he could give and asked for more, begging for him to fuck her arse harder and faster. She bucked and pumped backwards and forwards, out of control, with her arsehole filled with prick. Her arsehole squeezed open and shut and gripped Raju's cock with super power on every squeeze. The tightness was too much for Raju to take any longer. He screamed and climaxed, his mammoth cock exploding, drenching the inside of Reena's arsehole in a shower of hot, creamy cum. Spurts of cock-cream jetted into Reena's arse. Wads of cum, after filling Reena fully, leaked out of her arse, spraying his cock and balls and her buttocks with cum. Reena, in the throes of orgasm, felt her arsehole contract and squeeze on Raju's prick. She heard his cry of climax, and felt him slam into her arse with all the power at his command. Her climax was still in full swing as she felt these things."AAAWWWWWWWWWH!" "AAAAIIIIIIEEEE!!!" Arsehole squeezing and contracting, full of hot, hard prick, Reena experienced utter bliss. She wiggled her butt squeezing his cock with her ass milking out every bit of his hot sticky cum, until he was drained. Then Raju pulled out leaving Reena begging for more as her orgasm continued to consume her body.

Reena, still in her orgasm, wanted Raju'slunD. She didn't care that it had just come out of her ass. "mujhe lunD kaa swaad lene do.." She twisted around grabbing his slimy dirty scum covered cock and brought to her mouth. Then down it went, all the way. Reena sucked him down cleaning his cock in the process of every bit of the scumy substance that came from her own ass. It aroused Raju again. Seeing Reena slurping and cleaning his dirty scum covered cock made him start cumming in Reena's mouth, giving her a big mouthful of sticky jizz to swallow to go along with the brown mucous that she already ate. Reena groaned while she continued sucking a swallowing, her Adam's apple bobbing crazily as she gulped the flood of boiling semen squirting into the warm wet cavern of her mouth ... And then the two of them were finished ... his deflating penis pulling from her still nibbling lips ... and there was nothing left ... nothing but the wonderful feelings of total satisfaction. Raju looked at her semen covered lips with a huge smile on his face as he picked up his clothes and dressed slowly. It was now dark. Reena just pulled her saree around her naked body as she was too drunk to put on her blouse and petticoat or neatly tie her saree. Raju drove her to her house in his auto-rickshaw. Reena gathered her clothes and purse as she got down in just her high heels and her saree carelessly wrapped around her. She paid him two thousand rupees. Then she stumbled through her lawn to the front door. Her legs felt wobbly and she fell more than once before she reached her bed.

12