Pyjama Party

Story Info
Sleepover for birthday girl.
4.5k words
3.8
21.5k
18
0

Part 88 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

Young Joy Bright turned 20 today, spending the day with family and friends celebrating this milestone in her life. Now, at the end of the day, she spends time with; her brother, Hope Reid, 18, her cousin, Colette Reid-Cummings, 19, and friend of the family, Kisha Milosevic, 18, all gathered in Joy's bedroom for a pyjama sleepover party.

Joy's pyjamas are soft, pastel pink, with darker pink ribbons patterned all over, accentuating her cutest features, making her seem to appear much more youthful. When she's on-camera for work, she usually dresses and makes herself up to appear more mature, so this contrast is making the birthday girl self-aware of her image as she sits with her best friends in a circle on the floor, shyly glancing around at them.

Contrasting Joy's cute colours, Hope sits across from his sister, sporting an ugly, orange-brown top with a cartoon dinosaur embroidered on the front, with complimentary dark brown, fluffy bottoms. He relaxes back, as if posing for a modelling shoot, almost making this childish abomination of nightwear fashion seem somewhat fashionable, to his credit.

Kisha sits hunched forward, fiddling with fingers, wearing a bold, red and pink zig-zagged pattern on her pyjamas. The zany striping almost makes it difficult to look at her, but, perhaps that was the intention of wearing this garish outfit.

Colette knocks back a beaker of orange juice, complaining, "I thought we'd have something better to drink," spilling a drop down her light-grey marl pyjama top, pooling between her breasts, passing comment, "Fuck, already ruined these. Oh well," casting an eye to her male cousin, "Don't get too excited though. I'm not stripping just yet."

Hope can already smell the sweetness seeping into the polycotton fabric of Colette's pyjamas, staring at the stain with a snarl, "Yeah, that's going to get really pungent and horrible."

Colette shrugs, "So? Like I care."

Kisha says to Joy, "Your mom is looking great today."

Joy nods, "Yeah, she's soldiering on like nothing's happening, but that's making it more difficult for me, but that's how she always is... I don't wanna talk about it..."

Kisha almost reaches to comfort her friend, shyly saying, "Sorry, Joy."

Joy shakes her head, "You don't have to be sorry. She does look great. Wig's doing wonders for her, and her bullshit, stubborn attitude hides it all."

Hope sighs, "She's sure she's getting through it into remission, so, nothing to worry about."

Joy shoots daggers at her brother as she says through gritted teeth, "Let's forget about it for tonight, Hope."

Colette boredly whines, "I want some whisky, some rum, dark and white, and a shit-ton of lager..."

Joy leans over to her cousin, slapping her on the shoulder as she misses her face, scolding her, "You're not drinking! You've got a real problem, Colette. It's not good for you."

Colette snaps back, "Why do you care so much?," immediately remorseful as she says, "That was mean; I didn't mean it... I just think about that feeling all the time, when you're drunk, and the room sways, and you feel light, and you don't give a fuck. I want that cold numbness to fill me up as I drift into a blissful blackout, not knowing where I'll end up." Colette stops daydreaming to look around at her best friends, feeling shamed as they all stare at her with tinges of disgust, supposing, "I do have a problem, don't I?"

Kisha quietly says, "It's just that we love you, and want the best for you, Colette. You're always getting yourself in trouble. How many times have you been pregnant this week after going out drinking?"

Colette shyly admits, "Too many," looking as if she might start crying, but she switches to a happy face, bright and sparkling as she throws her hand holding her beaker of juice into the air, sloshing some over the rim to spill down her sleeve in spatters as she shouts, "Joy's birthday, yay!"

Joy sweetly smiles, breaking into a laugh at her cousin's expense, expressing, "Thanks, Colette."

Hope gossips, "Do you know what I heard earlier when Mom and Dad were talking to Nan and Gramps? I heard that Gramps is Colette's dad."

Joy and Kisha burst into fits of shocked laughs, unable to regulate their breathing as Colette soaks in that information, "He always has been very close, like, pervy-close, like creepy like he wants to bed me, like, just do it already. I get more from sitting on his lap feeling his semi trying to break out than most guys in full swing pounding me with my legs pushed to my shoulders.

"Speaking of hung guys, I love copping a look at Uncle Craig's bulge. He really gets me hot and sweaty, like, ugh, just..."

Joy asks, "Why don't you? I'm sure he wouldn't say no to you."

Colette scrunches her nose, saying in response, "Well, I like to have my fun and drop them straight after, like. It just makes things awkward, so, I'm not going there, thanks.

"I'm a shallow fucking bitch, and I don't treat anyone good. I get so bored if I have someone more than once, like, I like things to be... spontaneous... and exciting, and fresh, so, yeah."

Kisha notes, "I'm the only one here you haven't had."

Colette shrugs, "Yeah, and? Sorry, I'm not into you at all, Kisha. You're all cute and everything, sure, but, ugh... It's such a turn off for me... Come to me with some attitude, and I might change my mind."

Kisha smiles sweetly, "I'm not going to take offense to that. It stabbed me right in the chest, but, that's fair, I guess."

Colette tells the sweet girl, "You're so innocent and goody, like, we're exact opposites... but, that's why I love you as a friend, because you're nice, and even though that makes me sick, I wouldn't change it for anything."

Confused, Kisha replies, "Thanks?"

Joy giggles mockingly, "Why don't you two get a room already? Sounds like you just need to get it out of you, or you'll end up proposing to each other."

Colette furrows her brows, thinking aloud, "Who even gets married anymore? That's like an ancient person's thing."

Hope reminds his cousin, "Your moms are married!"

Colette answers curtly, "Yeah, and? I said, 'ancient,' didn't I?"

Joy giggles, "Auntie Frankie and Auntie Pleasant aren't that old. Come on?"

Colette giggles softly, "They so fucking are, it's unreal."

Kisha jokes about Colette, "You just need someone to tie you down."

Joy and Hope laugh harder at Kisha's joke as Colette considers those words, "Is that you offering to do that?"

Kisha smirks, "It would be different... original..."

Colette purrs, "I might be coming around..."

Joy and Hope chant, "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss..."

Kisha blushes a little, shy about being so forward with her closest friends, but if she can be forward with her own parents, she can do this. She steadily and surely lunges forward onto all fours, crawling up onto Colette, stretching out like a cat to stroke her skin. She inhales her sweaty scent mixed with the sickly smell of the soaked orange, urging a convulsion that catches Colette's lips with a full kiss, allowed to linger locked.

The moment passes, and the two teens separate, with Kisha sighing confidently, "That was actually good."

Colette scoffs, "Good? I'm better than good. Like you'd know anyway."

Kisha feels like she could slap her friend for that remark, but stews in that emotion as she cutely chuckles, shying away to sit back where she was as she reveals, "I've actually been doing things with Mother recently, and I've been perving over Mom for so long. That's how Mother and me got doing what we've been doing, catching me watching her streaming with one of her toys on my puss. I love how much of a perv Mother is."

Colette stuffs her cheek with her tongue, responding to Kisha, "Huh! I really got you wrong. I'm actually getting hot for you."

Kisha tells her friend, "I don't have any feelings like that for you, Colette, but, that kiss was hot, so, never say never, right?"

Joy giggles at all the naughtiness unfolding, and her eye is caught by the bulging fabric of Hope's pyjama bottoms, licking her lips as she outs him, "Look, Hope's got a hard-on! Do a strip dance for us. Please?"

Kisha and Colette chant, "Off, off, off, off, off," as Hope groans at being coerced into doing something for the girls. Reluctantly, he obliges, playing his attitude into the strip, moving very slackly and laboured as he grinds his hips in large circles, sitting up to arch his back in exaggerated rotation.

The ugly orange dinosaur top is the first thing to come off, revealing his thin body, and holding the top around his arms as he dances wilder for a moment before committing to removing the top entirely. Bunching up the top, he throws it idly over his head at his sister, bouncing off the top of her head to drape down her back and onto the floor.

Hope turns around to face away from the girls as he slips off his bottoms, stepping where he kneels to pull them off, surprised by a hand gripping his cock at it's base, stroking it's fullness steadily as his sister's giggles pierce straight into his ear from over his shoulder.

Joy teases, "Look at this! All hard just for us," giggling more.

Kisha comes around for a look, feeling incredibly filthy as she sees first-hand the siblings indulging sexually. Joy rubbing Hope's cock gets Kisha feeling fluttery in her chest, and she suddenly finds herself edging closer to the cock as her clouded mind realises.

Joy encourages Kisha, "Go on. Enjoy it," holding Hope's cock in Kisha's direction.

Kisha pops the head into her mouth, letting her lips work, and her teeth clench slightly around Hope's flesh. Not used to playing with cock, Kisha consciously tries to keep her teeth clear of him, and finding her breathing paused with heavy pressure in her mouth as she starts to breathe through her nose.

Colette watches over Joy's shoulder, commending Kisha's efforts, "You're getting into it. That's good. First cock?"

Kisha moans, dribbles, and almost chokes as she composes herself trying to answer, sitting up to say, "You know it's my first one, and it is a really nice cock, Hope."

As Joy resumes her stroking of his cock, Hope sweetly responds to Kisha, "Thanks. You look great doing that, like it feels so wrong to me to see you doing that, so it feels so much better."

Kisha picks at her pyjama top with her fingertips, concurring, "It is such a rush. I'm getting so hot in these. Whew, I should really take it off before I pass out."

Joy hungrily suggests, "I really want to see you two fucking."

Colette agrees, "Yeah, I want to see how she takes dick."

Kisha shyly lowers her hands to her lap, heart fluttering as she breathes, "Wow, I don't know what to say to that... I'm not sure I'm ready."

Joy expresses, "You trust us, right? We won't let anything bad happen."

Colette groans, "Come on, Kisha. Loosen up. Lie back and enjoy it. It will feel awesome, I swear."

Kisha looks unsure, worrying, "I don't want to do it unless he wears a condom. I don't want anything happening that results me booking in time at a clinic."

Colette rolls her eyes, "You're so goody, Kisha, fuck..."

Joy quickly grabs a packet from her bedside cabinet, and Colette wonders, "Why do you even have that?"

Joy casually answers, "I've got about a hundred in there of all different colours. Just accumulate them from work."

Colette teases Hope, "Well, he is a gentleman, so it fits."

Hope responds, "I'm not a gentleman," imagining himself in a suit and tie, with a monocle in his eye.

Colette explains her meaning, "I just meant you're nice. Now, go get her," giving him a firm push between Kisha's legs as she undresses.

Hope braces himself with a hand either side of his friend's figure, hanging over her inhaling the hanging notes of wild flowers from a perfume wafting freely into his nostrils, smelling fresh. He feels his sister rolling the latex onto his cock, then holding his waist as he snakes closer, steering into position between Kisha's legs.

Kisha trembles with anticipation, holding her hand up to feel the warmth of Hope's chest, somewhat comforted to feel the rhythm of his heart, slower and calmer than she expected to feel. She feels his cock slide up and down her slit as he rocks back and forth, steadied by Joy holding him as he pushes inside Kisha's pussy. Her lips part to his presence enough that it isn't unreasonably uncomfortable, but it comes with pressure that she's not entirely used to, even playing with her mom's toys, whimpering and moaning as her breathing shallows almost to a stop.

Comfort comes from an unlikely source as Colette cradles Kisha's head in her hands, leaning down to her to say, "It's all going to feel so good. Trust me," nodding, trying to assure her friend.

Kisha can only nod back at Colette as she begins to find her breath again, staring into her friend's eyes. She finds there seemingly genuine concern and warmth from eyes that are generally cold and unfeeling, causing Kisha to blush heavily, her eyes watering enough to stream down her face.

Hope asks his friend, "Are you okay, Kisha?"

Still staring into Colette's eyes, Kisha whimpers, "Keep going. I want it. I want it. I want it so bad, oh..."

Colette feels herself care for Kisha more than anyone ever in this moment, which is unsettling for her as she realises this, but she welcomes this, breathing heavier and heavier into her friend's mouth as their lips come together naturally. Moments feel like hours as the two teen girls melt into each other.

Hope growls, pumping heavily as he cums, filling his condom, and pulling out.

Colette sits up, cradling Hope's balls as she snarls, "If you did cum inside her, I would've castrated you right here, right now, in front of everyone."

Hope gulps, feeling extremely unnerved at the height of his hormones, gasping, "Okay?"

Kisha feels wonderful, just about cumming as Hope was finishing, finding her composure now as she catches her breath. She continues to blush at Colette's sentiment, hoping she won't notice why she's blushing. She guesses she has some deeper feelings for Colette than she's ever explored, and wants to see what happens with her.

Colette helps Kisha to sit up, asking her, "So, how was that?"

Kisha senses she really cares, so she says, "It feels so good. I want to see how it goes."

Colette looks a little confused, "With Hope?"

Kisha shakes her head with a smile, "You, lover..."

Colette's heart skips at hearing what word Kisha used, "Lover? Is that what you're calling me now?"

Kisha suddenly feels hot and self-conscious with embarrassment, "Is that not..."

Colette assures her friend, "It sounds so fucking lame, like from an old rom-com, or some shit... but, I like to hear you say it," winking at her slyly.

Joy claps loudly, applauding Colette and Kisha's closeness, "Hahahaha, that's hilarious! You two are such a cute couple. Adorable how you are playing around being attracted to each other! Like, I would be happy seeing you going out."

Colette snaps, "Going out? I don't even know what the fuck this is. It's just us getting friendly."

Kisha feels deeply annoyed, and slightly hurt by her friend's words, sighing, "Are you going to ditch me as fast as everyone else?"

Colette feels caught out, even though she hasn't done anything, considering those words cutting deep into her soul as she reasons, "I... don't know... I can't exactly promise I'm faithful when I've always been the exact opposite, can I? Huh? What do you want me to say?"

Kisha smiles, supposing, "'I like you,' wouldn't hurt, would it? That's promise enough for me, and, we'll see how it goes, yeah?"

Colette sinks back to sit on her own for a while, giving her answer, "I do like you, Kisha... I've never felt this way before..."

Kisha suggests, "Right, while you think about it, I think it's time we give the birthday girl some attention."

Joy bursts with excitement as an idea comes to mind, "I have this sex machine thing," going to her wardrobe to produce a hefty looking saddle with a dildo sticking up from the top, encased in a skin-like plastic covering that has folds which look like they stretch. She places it in the middle of the floor where they're sitting, explaining, "I came to have this when one of the girls at work were getting rid of it, and curiosity got the better of me."

Stunned, Hope asks, "How did you get that in here without us knowing? Mom or Dad don't know you have that, right?"

Joy shrugs, "Like it matters. Anyway, it looks monstrous and loud, but it's actually whisper-quiet. Loudest it gets is gas released from the hydraulics like a little sneeze. It's cute.

"Anyway, my idea is that we take turns on it, until we tap out, and see how long we can last on it. It has an AI system in it, and pressure sensors that detect what's happening, and it automatically adjusts speed and power of the thrusts based on what it learns; clever bit of kit."

Kisha suggests with a giggle, "You should it us in action."

Joy removes her pyjama bottoms, straddling the saddle to lower herself onto the dildo, holding a small remote between her fingers, squeezing slightly until it clicks. The machine comes to life, and Joy readjusts her position slightly as the dildo pumps up into her pussy. She settles herself, arching her shoulders back slightly, compelled to grab her shirt in a bunch, and pull it up to her chest.

Kisha stares in wonder as she now more clearly watches the dildo penetrate her friend's pussy, with her mouth watering as she marvels at the machine, awaiting her turn to come around to give it a go.

Hope feels himself engorge to an erection again, boldly holding it in his hand to stroke it to the rhythm of the machine as it slows slightly before giving much harder thrusts. He hears the breathy whimpers from his sister as the machine fucks her harder, ramping up in speed.

Joy grips her sleeve in her fingers, hanging slightly long on her, and she lifts her hand to her mouth, stuffing the sleeve between her lips to suck on it for comfort as she is fucked so good as she rides. The machine slows down to an achingly slow pace for a moment, and her chest heaves as she breathes heavily through her nose with a little whistle, then the machine speeds up much faster than before.

Colette sits with her legs crossed and arms folded, watching as her cousin is fucked by a machine, feeling bitter about not being allowed a real drink, and sore from things with Kisha. As she watches, she hopes for some mild entertainment from a piece of plastic pounding her cousin's pussy, but her mood is very much soured; not that she's a ray of sunshine at the best of times, really only shining when she's flirting to get what she wants.

Kisha catches Colette's eye across the room, sensing her feelings from the pursed lips and glassy gaze, and her heart flutters. She doesn't usually feel like this, knowing her for all her life, but, knowing her so well, she knows Colette's mind; that she'd rather be anywhere else, or at least, riding the machine herself with a bottle of something strongly alcoholic. Kisha's nose wrinkles as she can smell the imaginary spirits, cringing at the hotness singing her nostrils.

Colette stares at Kisha, and can't help but snort a laugh at her face as it contorts. She feels bad, thinking to herself, 'I'm a real bitch. I can't even pretend I'm having fun on Joy's birthday, and, Kisha is adorable. I don't deserve them, but, here I am, and, there they are. Even Hope likes me for whatever reason; I know the reason. He fancies me, although he will not admit it, and, I'm not saying he's not hot, or his... dorky attitude isn't cute, but... I don't see myself with him... So, do I see myself with her..."

Sitting across from his sister, stroking his cock in sympathy with the machine, Hope edges himself closer, sitting further and further forward, enraptured by the shape of Joy's chin as her head is sunk all the way back, with her fingers pressing into the side of her neck. With a squeal, his sister squirts, shooting a stream of fluid from her crotch directly at Hope's face, giving him a start. He sits up, catching the expulsions on his chest, feeling it bead and drip down him as he is washed.

12