Pyro Petey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry Rachel. I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't. I was hoping you could get him to confess."

"She wasn't the only one, Petey. There were others and there will be more. I have to end it, or at least as far as I am concerned."

I didn't know what to say. It was obvious that my sister-in-law wanted to talk to somebody about the problem, but I was not a good candidate.

"I am sorry, Petey, for what I have to do. I am going to do it for you, but I am going to say that it was you who did it. Will you be upset with me?" The way she worded it, it sounded sort of like a riddle, but I knew without a doubt what she meant.

"It's okay. I am so far in now that it won't matter. Make it easy on yourself. It appears that no one knows where I'm at anyhow. Rachel, if you are going to do it, do it right. Don't be in a rush and don't get sloppy. Plan ahead and make sure that the cat is safe."

I heard her laugh at the other end just before we hung up.

Two months later, my brother lost his second big home. According to mom and dad, Rachel told the police that she had seen me at the house the day before the fire. The fire department was upset because the more water they put on the fire, the faster it burned. Rachel did some research on accelerants. Good girl. A week after the fire, Rachel filed for divorce. She was pretty smart and I was sure that she would take him to the cleaners.

Sarah's boyfriend blamed her for the loss of his truck and she ended up in the hospital: he ended up in jail. Of course, he knew that she had nothing to do with the fire, but I was not available. I think I am ready to file for the divorce, but under the circumstances, I don't know how to do it. All I can do is hope that Sarah files under abandonment.

I just found out that I am up for a promotion at work. I also found out that the company that I work for is the same one that my brother used to insure his homes. What a hoot.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Penny Whimsy Her plan to trade up didn't work.in Loving Wives
Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories