Q&A - Stage 01

Story Info
The first stage of a man's explorations of the mind.
977 words
4.21
6.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a leading smirk, Mike asked Kathleen, "So?" She warmed her hands along the curves of her coffee mug. His question hung in the air.

"It won't hurt," she clarified.

"It won't hurt," Mike affirmed.

"I won't remember a thing?"

"Not a thing," he reassured her.

"Total immunity, right? Nothing I say can be held against me?" Kathleen was looking straight into her husband's eyes now. The steam from the mug waffling between them.

Mike smiled. "The only thing I will hold against you - is my body."

"Ha," she snorted as if that comment was even remotely romantic. "I just don't want troubles. This is all in support of your research."

"Fair enough," Mike nodded. "Shall we?"

They moved from the kitchen table to the living room. Kathleen made herself comfortable on the couch as Mike stirred her coffee mug. "Just a half dose, so you should only be out of it for ten to fifteen minutes. But, it will likely seem like just a flash of a moment to you."

"Flash of a moment," she echoed with a hint of skepticism.

"Go ahead. Mark the time before you take a drink if you want."

"Ok," Kathleen said. Turning her head towards the digital clock across the room she read aloud, "5:13 pm. Let's go." With that, she took a drink from the coffee mug. Paused; then took one last swallow as she finished it off.

Mike watched her fade, within seconds, then slump on the couch. Her eyes closed. Her mouth fell open. He checked her pulse; good there. He secured her on the couch, making sure she was resting comfortably.

"Can you hear me, Kathleen?" Her mouth twitched, although no voice yet. "Just relax sweetie, it will all come to you in a moment."

Mike sat in the chair near the couch. Waiting, as he admired her laying so peacefully. He couldn't help but enjoy the view of her sweet body. The way her button down blouse danced a button lower than she would dare in public, daring his eyes to linger along the cleavage between her full, 38d breasts. The way her sheer yoga pants sensually offered an inviting view of her mound slinking down to the impression of her sweet slit.

After a moment, he again asked. "Kathleen, can you hear me?"

This time, her eyes still closed, but this time her mouth opened and a mix of squeak and whisper passed over her lips. "Ye-s-s."

"Good girl. Just relax." Mike stroked her hair. "I am just going to ask you a few questions. Just relax and answer freely."

Kathleen sighed and then softly muttered, "Relax. Yes, got it."

"Are you comfortable?"

"Um hmm."

"Good. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, just tell me."

"Okay," she softly sighed.

Mike reached out and fumbled with a button on her blouse to see if she had any awareness of her body. He peeled her blouse open further without even a whimper of protest. The additional exposure of her cleavage and the edge of her sheer bra cups was appealing, not to mention distracting. But, he had a task at hand and needed to stay focused.

"How old are you Kathleen?"

"Ummm, thirty-four."

"How tall are you?"

"5 feet, 6 inches."

"And how much do you weigh?"

"Totally naked, 140 pounds."

"Are you totally naked right now?"

Kathleen giggled, "I don't think so."

"Okay. Now I want you to concentrate for this next question. Ready?"

"I think so."

"When is the last time you told a lie?"

"Hmmmm. Just now," Kathleen replied.

"Just now?"

"Yes. I really weigh 142 pounds totally naked." Kathleen smiled.

So did Mike. This was a smashing success. No more than a few minutes into questioning and the subject was already revealing even the most innocent of lies. He pushed a little further. There was plenty of time left.

"Next question, Kathleen. How long have you been married?"

"Ten years."

"Ten good years?"

"Mostly," she slowly offered.

"Mostly?" Mike echoed, probing for further detail. "Care to elaborate?"

"Well, there was a time a few years ago when I think you were cheating on me. That was not good."

Mike suddenly paused, knowing he had to choose his next questions carefully. "You suspect that I was having an affair; with whom?"

Kathleen scrunched up her nose. "I never knew for sure, but I think it was a woman from our church, Liz Berkman."

Mike tried to keep his composure as he probed a little more. "Liz Berkman. You knew her, yes?"

"Yes I did. She was one of those quiet ones, giving you the impression she was sweet and pious; far from the cock-sucking whore I figured her to be." Kathleen was quite clinical and matter-of-the-fact in her tone.

Mike dared to probe a bit further. "You had evidence?"

Kathleen clucked her tongue and muttered, "Just my instincts. That was what made it such a bad time. I never could bring it up, even though I was sure of it."

Mike glanced at the clock: 5:21 pm. He figured time was running short. He reached over and quickly buttoned her blouse. "Kathleen, just relax. Soon you will wake up and remember nothing."

"I understand. Thank-you." She smiled.

About ten minutes later, Kathleen regained her senses. She yawned, stretched and opened her eyes. "How did I do?"

Mike smiled, "You did great."

"No troubles?" she innocently queried.

"No troubles," Mike replied.

The test was a success. Mike knew. It worked. Powerfully. There would be a next time. When he was ready. Whether Kathleen was or not. He had many more questions. Many more places to explore. Ethics be damned, he felt the power of no accountability.

Next time, it would be tested in stealth mode. Without her knowing ahead of time. Without her permission. Testing the limits in more ways than one.