QT Rikki 01

Story Info
QT Rikki's first trip up to the Witches Rocks Circle.
3.6k words
2.33
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

QT Rikki 01

"Oh, I mean, I'm way past turning my back to the two of you weirdos while you smooch smash your lips, so just smash smooch and get it over with! Besides, I stay on trend with my postings tracking the lives of "the lesbians that aren't really a lesbian couple" and by the way, my followers have clearly voted that they want to see you bed a real man Liza, while QT Rikki watches and whimpers from the corner, so."

[Mwah, ummah, smash smack, smash smack, smash smack, smash]

"Your followers are just horny guys, Merri. Also, is my precious fem boy QT Rikki pulling on anything while he whimpers in the corner then?"

[Mwah, ummah, smash smack, smash smack, smash smack]

[Snap, snap, snap]

"Hah! Does he have anything to pull on then, Liza? Also, I mean, I'm actually a little jealous, so."

[Mwah, ummah, smash smack, smash smack, smash smack]

[Snap, snap, snap]

"Whew, alright, whew, so, QT Rikki, what's this all about then? I mean, you asked for Merri and I to be extra goth and I think we both have taken goth to the hilt tonight and thanks for the new outfits, by the way, so what's this all about then?"

"Oh, so we're just going to skip over if he has anything to pull on then, um-mmm?"

"OMG, shut it, Merri! Anyways, QT Rikki, Merri and I fulfilled our part of the bargain, so you're up (and he has a little something, something, Merri, so, shut it)."

"Listen, we can hang out here at the highway pull off like we do all the time or we could try something else tonight, like take advantage of the full moon, so."

"So, we should go Werewolf hunting tonight then, QT Rikki?"

"Oh, Werewolves are just a myth, Liza, but we could take off and head up the mountain and hang out at the Witches Rock Circle tonight for a while, so?"

And for the first time ever, folks, LOL, Liza had a very puzzled look on her face.

"Oh, I mean or not then, I guess, so?"

"Um, sorry, it's just that, I mean, oh shoot, I mean, QT Rikki, I love you and all and I might be waiting for you to switch back in a couple of years, but I mean, ugh, Merri and I know people up there, so?"

Oh, I mean, I wasn't just born yesterday, right folks? LOL, but wait for it because the rest of us have been hearing since like forever!

"I mean, I'm a grown woman and then you helped me with these wonderful clothes that have already proven themselves just based on the reactions of the guys here at the highway pull off and with the full moon and all, I mean, I don't anyone to have regrets in the morning and besides, aren't you just a little afraid of the pissed off floating witch's spirits and all? Also, what are the rules then?"

"Um, QT Rikki, I mean, I have to support Liza on this one. I mean, the fem boy's way, way back in the day couldn't have presented themselves like you can in these modern times and that might make you prime for a spirit snatching, so. Also, if Liza is driving your truck, I call shotgun, so?"

Oh, I had a rule alright and a half of a plan to make things right from something that happened back in the day. I mean, not way, way back in the day when the Witches were on the prowl for fresh victims, just back enough when I was on the fence about cross dressing or not. So, a little bit back in the day.

"Well, rule one is that no one gets left behind tonight no matter what, so there is no saying that "he or she will be fine", agreed?"

"Oh, sure, but can rule two be that you keep your busy lips in check then? I mean, everyone knows that's your sex, but let's keep some of that in check tonight, shall we then, um-mmm, QT Rikki?"

"Shut it, Liza, which is also rule three, so? Also, rule four is that you can't wreck my truck going up the mountain, so?"

"Well, three rules are enough for now, so let's hit it then!"

Yeah, hit a tree!

[Rough mountain trial ride, bump this way, bump that way, wait a minute with the bumping]

"Well, I can see that the two of you have removed your bras, so at least put these on. I mean, after we stop and park, of course."

[Passes two little plastic packages between the front truck seats o shotgun Merri]

"What? OMG, you horny little mother fucking fem boy! I mean, Liza, you can smash smooch his ass just as soon as we park it!"

"Wait, what? OMG, are those fancy nipple accent pasties then, Merri? Well, hells bells, I mean, I guess I'll turn a blind eye tonight QT Rikki when your busy lips get busy then! (I told you that he still likes girls, Merri)."

Well, hells bells, is right? They missed the whole point!

"Ahem! I mean, you're supposed to notice the wiggly symbol fingers that protrude from the center, girls. It's the evil spirit protection symbol, so. And by the way, I don't have the pencil erasers to wear such sexy pasties, so we'll need to take one of the fire trails so I can buy a protective necklace, so."

"OMG, QT Rikki, they executed all of the Witches eons ago and their pissed off floating spirits is more of a myth than Werewolves, for Pete's sakes and you don't need a protective necklace!"

"Well, I just thought that it would be worth the attention if the two of you were to help each other apply the fancy and protective nipple accent pasties just outside of the truck, I mean, I've always heard that more than a few guys hang out on the fire trails before they venture up the mountain road to the Witches Rock Circle anyways, not that I'm saying that the fire trail coming up is like the lover's lane of the mountain or anything."

[Screech, the truck is up on two wheels, screech, dust and dirt flying all about]

"[Mwah] Just try to keep your busy lips busy above the waistline, QT Rikki. We'll be around, alright?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, he'll give you your space if you adjust his lace]

"Geez, you and the way you like to show your lace undies, QT Rikki. I mean, it's no wonder that some of the guys want to stick their hard dicks in your shapely ass! However, we're up the mountain, so let me just pull the back up and out just a tad then. There, slutty as hell."

"Whoa, not too far, Liza! I mean, one of these days, I'm going to find myself in a sticky situation, but they are visible, right?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, stay sleek to your mission and give her Zeke]

"Oh, hey, Zeke, what's up then?"

"I mean, are you with busy lips tonight, Liza?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, don't forget Merri, holla for Barry]

"I mean, the three of us just rode up here together, so is Barry around? Merri and I have some fancy nipple accent pasties to slip on, so?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, if you leave them be, you will be free]

"I mean, I'm on a mission to buy a protective necklace, so I'm going to leave you people be, but Zeke, my middle name is not busy lips and I would appreciate a little more respect!"

"Fine, I'm sorry, QT Rikki. Anyways, ah, Kendra is selling the gimmick necklaces, um, ask Freddy where she is, LOL, just don't let Freddy get a peek of your undies or busy lips will be your last name, LOL."

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, you can nut kick him later, we mean, just be ready to deal with Freddy]

"Freddy, have you seen Kendra? I need a protective necklace bad before we make our way up to the Witches Rock Circle, so?"

"Rikki QT, I need a piece of that fine ass and I'll wear a protective condom, so?"

"Well, that's just rude, Freddy. I mean, I'm still at the "busy lips" stage, so have you seen Kendra or not then, um-mmm?"

"Well, hold on, QT Rikki, I mean, I'm down for a little lip smashing, so?"

"I mean, my jean capri pants are to stay button then, agreed?"

Well, I hadn't smashed lips for a while and other than Freddy being a little on rude side, I mean, he's not all that bad, so. Also, I should have made a rule about his wandering hands, but too late, right?

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, grope, mwah, ah, ow, ahh, ahh]

"Well, hell, QT Rikki."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, grope, mwah, ah, ow, ahh, ahh]

"Well, my middle name isn't "busy lips" for nothing, Freddy."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, grope, mwah, ah, ow, ahh, ahh]

"OMG, QT Rikki, I mean, I have condoms on me, so."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, grope, mwah, ah, ow, ahh, ahh]

"Freddy, I mean, it's just the heat of the moment and all, so."

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, you won't make the cut if you give up the butt]

"Time, Freddy, whew, time! I mean, I'm not trying to cut this short, but (I'm a virgin), so cut me some slack, alright, Freddy?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, push away and leave Freddy for another day]

"Oh, so, QT Rikki, you're just a fricking cock tease then?"

[A small bolt of lightning strikes from out of nowhere, zap]

"[Zap] ouch, the sky just bit me! Anyways, at least use your busy lips down here then, QT Rikki."

[Another small bolt of lightning strikes from out of nowhere, zap]

"[Zap] SOB! The sky bit me again! Are you fucking bewitched or something, QT Rikki?"

[You guessed it]

"[Zap] ouch, damn it, I'm out of here! Kendra is over there in the leather jacket with her crew (you bewitched cock tease)."

[Yup]

"[Zap] mother fucker!"

I mean, I don't know, I was just standing there in amazement with what was happening in front of my eyes, so.

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, beware, but follow her scent in the air]

And there she was, Kendra, my old friend's sister who stills uses the same perfume and who I was there to make nice with and buy a necklace from, of course. I mean, I used to play a lot of video games with her brother Jacob and we were never very nice to Kendra because, you know, she was his younger sister and that's what boys do, right? Torment the girls. Which may be normal, but I know that I was really bad because I didn't have a sister to torment, so I'm pretty sure that I piled on pretty good with Kendra and I needed to make things right, right?

"I mean, OMG, Kendra! That perfume! Jacob's sister, Kendra! So, you're the one with the protective voodoo necklaces then?"

"OMG, Ricky, so I'm finally reunited with my old crush and here you are as QT Rikki then? Not that I'm as pissed as the floating witch's spirits or anything, so?"

[Kendra huffs and shrugs her shoulders because she was as pissed as the pissed out dead Witches]

Wait, what, crush? I mean, that was new!

"I mean, how long has it been then, Kendra?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, you thought of it as prancing while she was actually dancing]

"Well, [huffs] how long has it been since you called me too young or how long has it been since I used to prance around and put makeup on you while you were on a video game break with my brother, Jacob, um-mmm? And I was dancing for you, by the way! Also, I'm sorry for that outburst. I mean, I was at fault, so?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, snag a necklace and maybe get a breakfast]

"Well, regardless of the past, Kendra, I'm on my way up to the Witches Rock Circle, so I'm in need of a voodoo necklace for protection, so?"

I mean, a voodoo necklace couldn't hurt, right folks? Or give the pissed off Witch spirits something to choke me with, right?

"So, how much for a necklace with the funny symbol on it then, Kendra? Also, I mean, here, these might fit you, so."

Well, the little accent nipple pasties were inexpensive, so I bought a few packages.

"[Snatches the center hollowed pasties] Well, I mean, just how much do you have in your right front pocket then, QT Rikki?"

"$100."

"Oh, well, imagine that luck then. $100, please."

{Stupid luck, pocket shuffle, LOL, but good luck though that she didn't ask about the left front pocket]

"Turn around and I'll snap it on you, QT Rikki. Also, can I bite your neck while I'm snapping the necklace then?"

"In front of your crew, Kendra?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, let her bite without a fight]

"Well, I guess we have had a history of sorts, so I'll submit, Kendra."

"Then turn around and LOL, stand on your tippy toes, little one, I mean, hold still then. And you know that all of the Witches were extinguished like eons ago, right QT Rikki?"

"Well, I've always heard that a Witch's soul can't be extinguished, but I'm not about to test the waters or the myths or the legends! This is my first time to the Witches Rock Circle, so?"

[Necklace latch snap, bite, clamp, chomp, sink, suck, ouch, suck, ooh, clamp down, suck, ooh, ouch]

"Finally, I've branded you, QT Rikki, I mean finally! I mean, I don't know why it had to happen after you became a "hotter than your girlfriend" fem boy, but finally, right?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, damn that was hot, oops, we mean, we're not dead, so proceed ahead]

"I mean, I'm here with Liza and Merri and we have a rule about not leaving each other behind, so."

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, don't squander, ask her to wander]

"But that doesn't mean that you and can't wander up to the Witches Rock Circle together, then, so?

"Well, can I call it a date then, QT Rikki?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, it's not bait, so take the date]

"I mean, yeah, if you don't mind being on a date with me when I'm dressed and all. And maybe we can talk about this crush you had on me, which I promise, I knew nothing of, so?"

"Well, I won't be posting that I was on a date with "busy lips", but I suppose we could talk about things, so?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, you need to pee, where we can see]

"Oh, I mean, before we go up the trial, I mean, the tree line, right Kendra?"

"Huh, I mean, fine, but just a reach around and hold, right? And only because I used to crush so hard on you and I'm going to slip tonight and call you Ricky sooner or later, so."

Yeah, waiting for the next "woo-hoo" while staring off into the skies didn't help, but Kendra did help me, so.

"Oh, I mean, I wasn't expecting to hold this much, but respect, I guess, QT Rikki. I mean, you know that girls like this stuff and that I have always been a girl, right? Also, don't you have any men's clothing in your truck? I'm not a lesbo, you know."

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, thrust her hand and let it land. And move to the right a little, bitch boy!]

"Oh, so, well, fine ex crush QT Rikki, you can hump my hand then, not that we are turning the tables of control or anything (but I'm falling for you again, bitch boy)."

"Um, um, this is my best sex ever, Kendra, so [hump, thrust, hump, thrust]."

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, it will be like jelly, if you leave it in her belly]

"Oh, I get it then, QT Rikki, I mean, like you and guys used to do in the basement during, you know, game breaks then? And I was just upstairs, butthead! Brushing my teeth! Butthead."

[Oh, oh, now that's a lips clamp and QT Rikki just doesn't know jack about clamping lips then]

[Slurp, whoa, gulp, geez, ug, ow, suck, suck, slurp, ug, ug, ug, woo, ug, ugh, ugh, ooh, ow, oof, oof]

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, OMG, take the clue so your fem balls aren't blue]

"Oh, I mean, Kendra, I mean ooh, ahh, oh."

[Slurp, gulp, geez, gulp, swallow, swallow hard, ug, ow, slurp, gulp, ug, ug, ug, gulp, slurp, oh]

"[Gulp] We'll talk about the future later, QT Rikki and we don't need to tell my brother about this, but little Kendra isn't so little anymore, right?"

I mean, damn! I might have missed out on some stuff then! I mean, I went 21 years without that and then, LOL, I get that after I started cross dressing then? I mean, not that I hadn't been sucked off before, so. Oh, and it's not that I paid close attention on how that works either, so. Oops, also, well, we didn't do all that stuff at Jacob's house when we took a game break no matter what Kendra just said and that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, confess and get past this mess]

"I mean, Kendra, I mean, our timing wasn't right back then and we were just learning about sex and I cherished every stroke of makeup that you applied to my face, so."

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, hey, hey, hey, take it all the way]

"And maybe you were the object of my sexual fantasies at home, so."

"Oh, well, I actually hoped for that, QT Rikki, so, LOL, was I a good hand fantasy behind your closed bedroom door then? Even though I regularly, well, you were a butthead and you lost out, so."

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, don't be a bore, there's just one more]

"And, I mean, the bathroom door may have been cracked just a little once when you were showering and all, so."

"[Mwah, mwah, mwah] And maybe I left the bathroom cracked open just a little and just to prove how much of a butthead you were, didn't you notice that I wore a bikini in the shower then I magically stopped wearing a bikini in my shower, like the day after my 18th birthday, butthead?"

Ah, I mean, LOL, there I was, staring back up at the skies, waiting for problem solving "woo-hoo" to help me through explaining why I was such a butthead back in the day and whew, it finally came! After several awkward moments.

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, we are free, so you may be]

"Kendra, I mean, I live free, so?"

"Well, we'll talk later, QT Rikki. I'm interested, but I'm not sure about all this fancy clothing and hair, not to mention what I've heard about your busy lips, but I will escort you to the Witches Rock Circle tonight. Any concerns with your two girlfriends, Liza and Merri then?"

"Oh, I mean, if you think I live free then?"

"Alright, any boy issues I need to be aware of then? I mean, if you think you were advertising with the lace waistband of your undies before, I mean, I have you all out of sorts right now, so?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, ah, fair is fair, so dare her dare and call her out and be about]

"Kendra, do you have a steady then?"

"Well, QT Rikki, I mean, yes and I'm engaged to be married and the wedding is tomorrow afternoon, so just like we're not telling my brother that I final branded you then sucked you off, I mean, tee, he, we shouldn't tell my fiancée about all this either, but I've fallen for you again, QT Rikki."

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, your part is done, so make your run]

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, also, you have nice equipment for a fem boy, so enjoy]

I mean, this had to recorded, right? I mean, you never hear of the crossdressing fem boy dumping a partner, so, yeah, this will get posted!

"Oh, there you are, QT Rikki, I mean, Merri and I were looking for you. We're done here on the fire trail if you were ready to wander up the mountain to the Witches Rock Circle then? Also, are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost or something. I mean, you know I love you and I'll secretly whack you off behind the trees if you need a little stress relief or something, so?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, nope, nope, nope, that's too much rope]

"Oh, I'm fine for now, Liza, but we'll talk more later."

"Well, alright sweetie, so, I mean, I heard that Trevor is up at the rocks and it's probably getting pretty crowded by now, so?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, ooh, go to Trevor and work his lever]

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, oops, with your mouth, band you hand]

"Oh, QT Rikki, I mean, putting your hands in your pockets is not the correct look or pose, so, shall we head up the mountain then?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, you're past meek, so ask for a peek]

"I mean, since we're so close and with all the lip smashing that we do, I mean, can I meekly peek at your nipple pasties then, Liza? And Merri?"

[Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo-hoo, we got this, bitch boy]

[A huge wind blows out of nowhere, but oddly enough, just in front of the girls]

"Well, according to Mother Nature, we guess then, tee, he."

And the three of us made our way up the mountain and the three of us seemed pretty sexually content, so.

End QT Rikki 01