Quadriplegic Girl Fantasies

Story Info
Quadriplegic woman craves violation.
1k words
4.35
8.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I miss my ho days, and long to relive them although I am a complete quadriplegic now.

It's always been my fantasy to be forced and filled. Held down. Eye contact while I'm fussing and he's just fucking. I made guys tie me up but it wasn't good enough. Then I became a quadriplegic. Completely unable to defend myself. Even though I couldn't feel down there anymore the thought of being taken advantage of made my whole body feel with heat.

He would strip me, rushing to bare my body, freshly scrubbed and waxxed and untouched in several long years. He would not care about the atrophy of my muscles or the limpness of my body in his rush to get inside me.

He shows it to me- swelling and hard, red and raw, slipping through his hand as he strokes that bare cock just inches from my paralyzed pussy. My excitement builds and my body shakes with spasms.

My numb hole is wet for him, leaking. He teases me before shoving his dripping dick all the way inside me, groaning.

He spreads me wide open and pulls his dick out to slap my clit. Do you feel that, bitch? No?

He fucks my limp body so hard I'm grunting at the pressure and my head is hitting the wall. He's got me on the floor, having pulled me from my wheelchair.

He pulls out and brings his dick to my mouth, just coated in my cum from the orgasms I didn't feel. I don't like the taste but I lick and suck like a starved whore, slurping his nuts and gagging on his shaft, his head lodged in my throat making tears pour down my face.

All I can do is take it and he fucks my throat relentlessly before sliding back in my slimy pussy, dripping with desire while waiting for him to be done raping my mouth.

He calls me bitch and makes me look at him and rolls me over so he can make me take it up my ass. I know that's what's happening when my body starts to spasm violently and he helps me to see by lifting my head up and showing me in the mirror.

He wants to humiliate me. Maybe he's a guy that I teased or ignored back before my injury.

Not such hot shit now, bitch! He holds my head up by my hair, riding me from the back. He grins at me in the mirror.

I'm crying and furious, begging him to get off me.

I'm going to cum in you bitch, he pants. But not your ass. I'm gonna blast all up in that pussy.

I scream at him not to do it but he slides out of my ass and drops my head, coming around to lift me up by my hair again and forces his dirty cock between my lips. I clean him good with lots of wet, frantic kisses and slurp my ass juice from his nuts, moaning like it's good and sucking desperately hoping he won't really cum up inside me.

I start trying to make him cum but he won't let me, instead returning to my pussy which he immediately slides inside. He grasps a bare tit in each hand and starts pummeling me.

He asks me how I'm going to take care of the babies he's about to fill me with. As I cry and plead he laughs and fucks harder, gripping my hips and pushing them back and forth.

He tells me what a big load he's got for me. Finally he blows it, groaning low and thrusting deep. I feel nothing as he gasps in pleasure while unloading. My body spasms violently in protest as he sprays into my ovaries.

He pulls out at last, soft and spent.

I dream of this often.

In one dream I wake and he's already inside me, having slid off my sheets and eased his dick inside me as I slept. I wake feeling my body moving, rocking. The room is dark but I feel his hot breath and I hear his balls slapping my ass hard every other second. I try to scream but he wraps his big hands around my neck and starts to squeeze. Shut up and take it bitch. You can't even feel it.

He stops choking my neck and shoves some fingers down my throat. My body spasms under him. Oh you like this, he exclaims like I'm not sobbing, gripping my thighs and thrusting hard in and out of my pussy. Oh you're cumming now girl!

He pulls his fingers out of my throat and applies them to my pussy, rolling my clit in his fingers and making my body jolt like I'm being shocked. My arms locked up, hands curling into fists down at my sides and my ass shook hard. My legs spasmed so wide open. He was spitting down on my clit and rubbing on it and he was balls deep inside me.

Can that numb pussy feel anything on the inside? He grunted, shoving in deeper. He gripped a nipple in his fingers and I looked down to see it rock hard and red. My body responded to him just instantly.

I sniffled. Maybe I should just let my body enjoy it. I didn't seem to have much of a choice. He spread my legs wide and started hitting it faster. Damn bitch I'm in that pussy deep.

Beg for my cum bitch.

I tried to catch my breath, whimpering. His body slammed into mine. Bitch! Beg!

Please cum inside me, I tried. The tears wouldn't stop but I loved begging him. In that moment I wanted him to fill me up and I didn't care if I got pregnant. I begged him sincerely. "Cum in me, cum in me," I gasped.

He drained his load deep inside me, groaning.

When he left me some of his seed slid down my legs but most had shot past my cervix.

I live for these dreams. And the day I'm finally fucked raw again!