Quality Check Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuation of a young tradesman's adventures.
2.8k words
4.43
18.9k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday came and went without any sign of Catherine Campbell, wife of...John Campbell? I didn't know his name and didn't care. She'd apparently come to work on Saturday because the cart she'd left in the room we'd shared was gone. I spent the day working my ass off, telling myself she'd only moved ahead and I'd catch up to her. But I was wrong and she was nowhere to be seen.

Tuesday started off the same, but shortly after hauling all my tools up to the 20th floor my phone started ringing. I was caught off guard when the caller ID said it was Matt, our project manager. Id only met him once and he seemed like a prick. What the hell did he want?

"This is Taylor," I answered.

"I need you across the street at the offices, someone called and said they're having issues with their power. You've been requested." He ordered.

"I'll be right over," I started to say but he'd already hung up. What a dick. And who the hell requested me for troubleshooting? Whatever, easy money right?

Snatching up my tool bag I huffed it on over to the elevators, down 20 stories, and across the busy San Jose street to the job offices which were In the basement portion of the neighboring high rise. I'd avoided the offices up until now, I couldn't stand "Shinys" as we called them. Stupivisors with their clip boards, suits, and shiny hard hats telling everyone what to do without breaking a sweat. At first I'd figured Catherine was no different...but she proved otherwise. She'd definitely broken a sweat!

Arriving at the bottom of the stairs I was greeted by a empty hallway with doors and large, tall windows lining both sides. Each looking into a different office. I stopped at the first open door and knocked lightly on the doorframe. A good looking brunette woman sitting at the desk looked up and smiled.

"I'm here to fix an electrical problem?" I announced.

"Oh yeah, I think that was Cathy, she's about 3 doors down." She said with a wink, eyeing me from the bottom up. I noticed, but only slightly as my heart was currently skipping beats at the mentioning of someone named Cathy.

"Oh...uh...okay, thanks." I stammered back, retreating from the doorway. Sure enough, three doors down sat Catherine, alone at her desk, quietly tying away at her computer.

"I'm told you need assistance?" I asked, trying to sound professional. I could feel my face turning red as my eyes moved from her face down to her cleavage. Her massive rack was being held in by a tight pink blouse and the buttons looked ready to pop. She looked stressed at first but her expression changed when she saw me.

"There you are sparky," She said with an evil grin, pushing herself back from the desk in her rolling chair. She stood while playing with her hair. "Are you here to get me turned on?" She said in a sultry voice that sent shivers down my spine. She had on a black knee-length pencil skirt with matching stiletto heels. The tops of her black stockings were just visible and he could make out the straps of her garter belt through the fabric.

I could only nod as she laughed and moved around the desk toward me, her fingers brushing along my upper arm as she moved past me to get a look down the hall. Grinning, she quietly swung the door closed, locked it, and turned to face me, now cornered In her office. My eyes looked cautiously to the large window into the hallway.

"They won't see anything, but hurry" she whispered, taking my hand and leading me over to her desk. "My desk light won't turn on and I just can't figure out why" she said in an innocent voice, twirling a lock of golden hair around in her fingers. I'd seen enough pornos to know where this was headed.

"Let me see what the problem is," I said, getting on my hands and knees. I crawled my way under her desk to the mess of wires stuffed in the back and found one unplugged. After plugging that in, I turned on my knees and looked back.

"Try it now," I said.

"Okay!" She laughed, taking a seat in her chair and scooting forward until her legs were inches from my face, together at the knees.

"It works! Oh my, I forgot how hot this lamp gets me!" she said playfully.

"Are you sure its the lamp?" I said quietly from below as I trailed a finger up her leg from her heel to the top of her stocking. Her skirt had ridden up when she sat, exposing thighs and garter straps. I could hear her inhale softly as my hands pushed her legs apart, pushing her skirt even higher until I could make out the black shape of her thong. Scooting forward, I kissed her inner leg, drawing a gasp from her as her legs spread further apart.

"Mmmm... baby I missed you," she moaned and wiggled in her chair, using her hands to hike her skirt up further and exposing her panties. I alternated kisses up the inside of her thighs, using my tongue to trace a path as I worked my way closer to the prize. Her body twitched as my finger brushed against the fabric of her soaked panties. This brought a grin to my face and I planted a kiss right on her mound, making her twitch again and cry out.

"Oh fuck! Baby!" She gasped. You're gonna make me cum without even...shit. God damnit!" Her tone suddenly changed to anger and a knock at the door explained why.

"One second!" She called out, shoving me back and yanking her skirt back down before rolling her chair out and standing up. Still under the desk I watched her legs disappear and heard the her door unlock.

"Hey Cathy, sorry to interrupt but your husband is on his way. He says he tried calling you but your phone is off." I recognized the voice of the brunette I'd talked to earlier.

"Okay, thanks Beth. I'll give him a call." Cathy answered. I heard the door click shut.

"Just my fucking luck!" She sighed. "Its safe to come out, she's gone."

I climbed out from under the desk and she laughed when I stood up, pants bulging at my crotch. I had the worst case of blue-balls I'd ever had. Flipping my erection up into my waistband, I smoothed out my clothes and stretched.

"Well that was...exciting." I laughed.

"Tom is coming today and wants to walk the units before lunch, I completely forgot. But I'll make it up to you, here." She handed me a small piece of paper. "I have to go, I'm sorry." And strutted off down the hall. Me being me, I followed her into the hall and watched her tight ass jiggle as she strutted away toward the stairs. I turned red as Beth's head popped out of her doorway at the end, catching me staring. She winked again and disappeared. Opening the paper I read 'Lunchtime, 3rd floor parking garage, white Range Rover.'

Three hours later after successfully accomplishing nothing, lunch time came around. I practically flew across the street to the parking garage and up to the 3rd floor. By the elevators was a white Range Rover with jet black tint on all the windows. After a moment the passenger door opened and Cathy poked her head out.

"Dont just stand there stud, get in!" She laughed, pointing at the other side. I could only shrug and grin. I made my way over and climbed into the drivers seat, marveling at the tan leather and of course the goddess in the passenger seat. I was surprised when she tossed the keys into my lap. When I looked at her in confusion she only laughed.

"How am I supposed to suck your dick if I'm driving?" She grinned, swinging herself so her stiletto heels landed in my lap "Plus, I'd have to take these off, thats no fun!"

I grinned back and started to stroke her leg as I maneuvered the Rover out of the garage and into the street with one hand.

"Head that way and make a left, you'll see a park with some baseball fields. I've always wanted to do this!" She giggled, swinging herself back around and leaning over the center consol toward me, planting a kiss on my neck. Her hands found my zipper as her tongue touched my ear.

"Ready stud? " She whispered seductively into my ear, her tongue spelling out the words and making my toes curl. My cock sprung free right into her waiting hand. I couldn't take my eyes off the road as he pumped my cock, but the giant diamond on her wedding ring was impossible to miss. Without warning she tucked her knees under her and dropped her head down, engulfing my entire length with a loud gag. Thank God we were at a red light.

"Oh god Cathy," I groaned. "You're going to make me wreck."

"Mmm...mmmmgah!" She answered with a guttural moan as she came up coughing for air, then swallowed me to the hilt again, cock hitting the back of her throat as she sucked and ran her tongue along the shaft. I took a wad of her blond hair in my free hand and held her down until she coughed and pushed back.

"Mmmmm," she kept moaning, vibrating my cock. I let off the pressure and she started bobbing her head, jerking me off with her luscious husband-bought lips. She slurped and made a 'gwak' sound each time my shaft filled her throat. I wasn't going to last. Pulling into the park, I found a spot away from everyone and parked so the tinted windows faced the public.

"Oh fuck, slow down Cathy, I'm gonna cum!" I groaned, tilting the seat back. She didn't let up and only sucked harder and louder. My dick spasmed and my toes curled as I felt my climax coming.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned, using a hand to play with my balls.

"Oh shit, oh shiiiiit!" My back arched and I slammed her head down on my cock making her gag. She tried pulling back but I held her there, rope after rope of cum splattering all over the inner walls of her throat. I released her hair and she sat up, letting my dick go with a pop and looked at me, sex and lust burning in her eyes.

"My turn. Lean back further."

I did as she asked and leaned the chair as far back as I could go. With a wiggle, she hiked her skirt up around her waist and swung a leg over me, pulled her panties aside and positioned my slick cock at her shaved entrance.

"Mmmm fuck, oh...oh...OH GOD!" She cried as she slowly lowered herself onto me, lifted her hips back up, then sank down completely, taking my girth inside her in one hard thrust. I could feel her pussy juices drip down my balls as our bodies connected with a wet slap. She didn't stop there. She continued her pace, lifing her hips and slamming them back down on me, matching my upward thrusts. The Rover bounced under us as she rode me, the shocks creaking as we fucked like animals.

"Yes baby, YES!" she screamed and arched backward, body shivering and hips grinding as she came. But that only worked her up more and she moved faster, up and down, up and down. She lifted herself completely off my length before plunging back down with each bounce of her ass, taking every single inch.

"Let me see those tits baby," I groaned, reaching for the buttons on her top. She pushed my hand away with a laugh and started undoing them herself, keeping her momentum going the entire time. Her breasts bounced as she bounced, and the last button snapped as she came down, tits exploding out of her top. I took a handful in each hand and squeezed, flicking her nipples with my thumbs and leaned up to take one into my mouth. She gasped as I did so and leaned forward, burying my face in her chest.

"Fuck me!" She moaned. "Oh god yes, fuck this married slut! Oh FUCKK" Her back arched again as she ground her hips and came a second time, her entire body shaking and coming to a stop on top of me, but I wasn't finished yet.

"Get out of the car." I ordered.

"What?" She couldn't believe me.

"Get out of the car and bend your sexy ass over the hood!" I lifted her off me and pushed the driver door open. "You like taking risks, don't you?"

Her eyes burned with anger, but she climbed off me and out the door. She started to fix her skirt and button up her blouse but I hopped out and stopped her before she could finish, grabbing her by the waist and leading her around to the front of her husband's Range Rover.

"Bend over, put your tits on the hood." I demanded and she did so, sticking her ass up and looking back at me. Pulling her skirt back up, I used my knee to part her legs and pinned her against the car with my body while rubbing my cock against her pussy.

"Give it to me babe, hurry!" She moaned quietly, looking around at her surroundings. I could only wonder how many people could see us from their office windows. We were in a park in the middle of San Jose in broad daylight after all. But I didn't care anymore, I was too damn horny.

"Babe! Plea-OH SHIT!" Cathy cried out as I plunged inside her, rocking the Rover. I held for a moment, enjoying the scene. She wiggled her butt and looked back at me, begging with her eyes. I grinned and started grinding my hips into her from behind. Up and down and side to side. In and out, in and out. I held nothing back and thrust harder, making her ass clap to my rythem. The Rover rocked, her tits ballooning under her leaving circles on the hood as I pounded her.

"Harder baby harder!" She pleaded, arms spread out, grasping the sides of the hood as her body took me. Her cries were getting louder and louder, almost echoing through the city.

"Thats it!" She grunted, grinding against me. "Right there baby! Fuck me! Right there yes! Mmmmm! Mmmmmm God! Uh...uh...uhh...UNNNGHHH" Her body quaked and shuttered as her third climax over took her. I felt her pussy massaging my cock, tightening and sucking me deeper into her depths. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Get on your knees!" I groaned, pulling her off the hood. She took the hint and dropped down in front of me as I stroked my shaft, looking up at me with crazed eyes full of lust.

"Mmmm thats it baby, cum all over my big tits." She cooed, pushing her breasts up and licking a nipple, blue eyes locked on mine. I could feel my balls tighten as I rocked back on my heels and exploded, shooting white spurts all over her face and tits. She held her tongue out and caught what she could, letting the rest drip down her sweaty body before sitting back on her heels.

"Holy shit!" I gasped for air. "That was amazing!" But reality quickly set in as I looked around. People were watching.

"C'mon," I said, offering her my hand and helping her to her feet. "Lets get back."

On the quick ride back she used the mirror in the car to fix her smeared makeup and adjusted her blouse and skirt before we arrived back at the parking garage. At this point I realized lunch had been over thirty minutes ago and my boss was probably pissed. After pulling into her spot, our lips met in the middle for a long passionate kiss. We broke apart and she gave me that evil grin again.

"What now?" I asked, amused.

"Whats your name?" She laughed. Until that moment I hadn't even realized that I'd fucked her brains out twice already and she didn't even know my name.

"Its Taylor." I grinned.

"Taylor...mmm I like it." She purred, playing with my name on her lips. "Good name for a good boy." She winked and stepped down out of the car. "You still have that picture and my number right? Text me tonight after midnight. I need to get back."

With that she took the keys back, gave me another kiss and groped my crotch before strutting off to the elevator, heels clicking as her ass swayed. Just as the elevator doors were closing she turned, pushed her tits up and blew me a kiss.

To be continued...