Quality of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andreas looked off to the side, considering his options. Bianca was instructible, he felt confident she wouldn't repeat her mistake. But then, he couldn't afford to offer anything that might upend his post-retirement arrangements if actually given.

"If she kills or seriously injures any of them, not in self-defense," he said carefully, "I'll back anyone you want as draper or almoner."

"Even Lady Carafina?"

He scowled. Carafina could be negotiated with. He just didn't want to. "Even her."

The abbess smiled. "Draper and almoner. Causes death or serious injury, directly or indirectly. Doc to arbitrate if needed."

"Hmph." He thought for a second. "I can live with that."

At least she would get something out of it when things inevitably went to shit. She shifted her hips to hang slightly over the edge of her chair. "I think I might need a little more convincing." Still on his knees, Andreas pulled her in to his chest and cradled her hips. He stood, lifting her with one forearm and carried her to the side chamber. The abbess was on the petite side, and a lifetime of martial discipline had been kind to her figure. Between the differences in height and shape, she was barely more than half his weight.

Being abbess came with its perks, most notably the privilege of a proper bed. Andreas began as if to set her gently down but then let her drop from a foot off the bed. She landed comfortably on her back on her luxurious feather mattress.

"Asshole," she said, laughing. She pulled him by his scapular onto his knees on the bed, still towering above her. She invited him in with her legs.

"Give me a second, let me nullify the sound."

"Like the pages don't know what I do in here."

"I think you underestimate how loud you can be, Grand Mistress," he said, releasing his completed spell just as took hold of his tunic and pulled him down onto his hands above her. She always got a nice thrill feeling him overshadow her like a canopy, like some wicked beast over an innocent maiden. Such a shame about the face. But she didn't have to worry about that down here, where her eyes came up only to his broad, well-defined chest and encircling arms. She made an educated guess and gave his pec a love bite through his tunic, in the event just missing his nipple.

"Take off your clothes, will you?" Their ankle-length tunics unfailingly made it awkward to get to anything interesting. No doubt as the original designer had intended.

Andreas stripped off his garments, not at all displeased at the excuse to show off his upper body or his exceptionally large cock. Monstrous really. Perhaps the commander's mother had secretly lain with some strange Kydonian beast unknown in this corner of the world, Doc had once idly speculated to her. It would account for the bestial aspects of both visage and genitals.

Her own tunic she'd already pulled up. Her juices no longer flowed so copiously as when she was younger, but there was more than enough for present purposes. Andreas lowered his hips onto hers, the base of his penis pressed against her vulva, the shaft climbing over her mound to overlook her belly. She wrapped her limbs around him, using his back and hips as leverage and began grinding against his cock.

Lucrezia was one of those fortunate women who can make themselves cum like clockwork, even using someone else's body, and Andreas' thick cock provided plenty of hot surface to grind on. Her unfeigned enthusiasm for grinding her clit against hard dick, and her unselfconscious tendency to display it with progressively mounting sighs and moans as she worked herself up, had long endeared her to her lovers, and Andreas was no exception.

Andreas lay comparatively still, holding them both aloft and allowing her to use him as she wished. For a long time he merely made gentle counterthrusts against her, increasing the friction and functional stroke length for both of them. But it was hard to maintain control forever with her passionately climbing him like a tree. His foreshaft grew increasingly slick with her juices and precum dripped from his cockhead.

The abbess could feel his head swelling between their bellies as she pushed his excitement higher and higher. She herself was increasingly flushed, sweat dripping down her forehead, her carefully arranged hair becoming enticingly disheveled. She felt him slow and then stop his thrusting. He always did this, trying to delay the inevitable when he hit his plateau, and she always took it as a challenge.

"Cum for me, baby," she said in that sexy breathy voice she would use when she was getting close. Men seemed to find it really difficult to refuse that invitation, especially when she was milking them with her grinding hips. Andreas pulled himself up on the headboard, lifting her back further off the bed, and resumed thrusting. Impulsively she lightly bit his nipple and then settled in to enjoy the feeling of his increasingly forceful and irregular thrusts.

Now it was him using her as a plaything, and he rapidly brought himself to the point of no return. He allowed himself to fall from the headboard, engulfing her in his arms. He turned instinctively to regular, rapid, deep thrusts that would have brought him to the hilt if he were inside her, to plant his seed deep and maximize the chances of pregnancy. Her pleasure observing his unbridled lust at this stage would sometimes bring her to orgasm as if on its own, but no such luck today. She nevertheless found it intensely erotic, the thrusting, swelling, spasming when she forced him to ejaculate ropes of hot cum on her exposed lower belly and her bunched-up habit.

He lay on top of her, breathing heavily, holding himself up just enough not to smother her. His half-softened cock was still considerable in size, and she could have finished herself off with it, as she had done in the past. But where would the fun have been in that? She tapped his back.

"Go ahead and eat my pussy, big guy." He obligingly started to go down on her with his familiar approach, but she redirected him right to the clit. "Good sir, I am already warmed up. And we need to make this quick. I have to get cleaned back up, I have another meeting after Sext."

"All I said was that just because you're the bottom doesn't make you the bitch." Zdenka had just lain down on her belly in front of Bianca after scattering the contents of her pouch beside her. She gave the paladin's inner thigh a playful kiss. Her labia were already glistening again. Apparently just being in this position in front of a cute girl did it for her. The elf let her lower lip just barely brush over Bianca's inner labia.

"Wow, you're pretty wet."

"You think?" Having Zdenka's beautiful face so close, feeling her hot breath on her lips, was making her throb. "What are you doing down there?"

Bianca was back to lying on her mat, her knees bent almost to her shoulders, the comfy pillow back under her ass. She was assisted rather than restrained this time by the male silhouettes. The dark woman had Bianca's head resting in her lap and was pleasantly massaging her well-developed upper trapezius muscles.

"Killing two birds with one stone," Zdenka said, idly gliding a thumb along Bianca's slit, always falling short of touching her clit directly. She returned to the lesson.

"Allowing yourself to be taken on your own terms isn't submission. Or if it is, then only in appearance and not substance. You're young, strong, healthy, beautiful," the elf said, giving Bianca's ass a satisfying smack, "and eminently fuckable. I mean, have you seen this ass? And those tits?"

"Hmph."

"And that bewitching face," she added with a smile. "It would give you a lot of power if you were willing to use it. Most boys, and some girls too," she said with a meaningful look, "are like writhing balls of lust just barely restrained under a thin veneer." She allowed Bianca's hooded clit a kiss for emphasis. The paladin successfully suppressed a groan, but not a twitch, of appreciation.

"With a glance you could make them eat out of your palm." The elf traced her tongue down and let it slide and curl once into her vestibule. "Or wherever else you prefer. Turning someone into a dribbling mess with nothing but a look, or a caress, or bare permission to touch you, is dominance. Maybe I would think it was something to be ashamed of if I were wise. But for fuck's sake, not because it shows weakness."

This didn't seem like flawless philosophical reasoning. But Bianca was having trouble concentrating for some reason.

"Plus, guys are really easy to stab right after they nut." She made an overhand stabbing motion. "They never see it coming." Bianca laughed, despite the elf's thumb trailing its way dangerously close to her butthole. "I mean, ladies too, but it's can be harder to tell."

"And that's why I needed supernaturally reinforced entrails as a condition of employment? My mouth still tastes like ash."

Zdenka began rolling her slick thumb slowly over Bianca's clit. "I'm not saying you have to solve every problem with booty. I don't think mistress would force you to either, as long as you can get the job done." Bianca desperately wanted this girl to take her inside her mouth. "But you should think very carefully about why you take the approaches you do. Are you afraid of submitting to your enemies? Not even in substance, just in appearance? Appearance to who? A mark you're about to take for a ride?"

Zdenka's thumb was moving faster now, sliding over the paladin's exposed nub and tugging lightly upward on her hood. Bianca felt she should have a response to this line of reasoning, but it can be tricky to debate when someone's rubbing your clit.

"It has to be some kind of sin to seize with bloodshed what an enemy would eagerly debase himself to give up willingly." Not a bad point. "And magical beasts are a limited resource, it makes your job harder to have to find and kill a new one every time you need a component." She let her thumb come to rest and enjoyed Bianca's little thrusts to try to keep the friction going. She removed her hand with a self-satisfied smile.

"Anyway, food for thought. First let's pick a scent." She handed off a tiny metal trinket to one of the shadows, which held it in its palm close to Bianca's nose. It was a curved, silver-colored bar set on each side with polished amethyst. Bianca would have gladly murdered someone to go back to the rubbing instead.

"What do you think of this one?" It smelled powdery and sweet, a bit like candy.

"It's not bad." Bianca felt deeply suspicious. "Please tell me this is an earring."

"Something like that," Zdenka replied, running a nail lightly over her sensitive perineum.

"You know I ride horses, right?"

"Not a problem. I mean, it might be, but not in the way you're thinking." She passed along another piercing, this one set with pearl. It smelled alluringly of citrus and musk.

"I like this one." What she would really have liked was Zdenka's mouth on her pussy. "What is it?"

"It's jasmine, an eastern flower. Mistress grows them down in the greenhouse." She accepted the piece back from the shadow. "Good choice.

Unless you wanted to smell sweet and dignified, like me?" Bianca shook her head.

Zdenka held the curved bar to Bianca's perineum and wove a brief spell. It sank into her flesh painlessly and without damaging her skin. "Here, let me toughen things up for you down here, so you don't get hurt in the saddle. Or other situations." Using her own body as a medium for transmutation, the elf kissed, licked, and bit her way slowly down from Bianca's fourchette to the border of her rosebud.

"Whoa, hey!" Bianca had engaged willingly in anal play before, but nothing involving the mouth. Or the nose for that matter. She was mortified at the thought of Zdenka smelling or tasting her ass.

"I haven't, you know, prepared for anything down there!"

"Don't worry, the piercing's already taken care of that." Zdenka allowed her tongue to flick once across Bianca's opening. It felt kind of nice, in a weird sort of way. "The gems cast a prestidigitation that refreshes every thirty seconds. It removes all 'soiling' within a cubic foot. And," she added with pride, "it makes your asshole smell like jasmine." She traced her tongue around in a fluttering circle, covering everything thoroughly, then slid down further to finish at the tailbone."

"There, you should be all good for practical purposes. Now for some freebies." She went back to playing with Bianca's labia with one hand and retrieved a purple seedpod from beside her pouch with the other. She used her teeth to tear open the pod, revealing a pair of shiny, brass-colored beans.

"Two should be enough." Zdenka placed the first bean in her mouth and cracked it between her teeth, proudly displaying a golden-colored tongue. She lowered her head and, with a broad, relaxed tongue, gave a dog-like lick all the way from tailbone to fourchette. At first, Bianca's skin just felt wet. But then the sensation turned first cool and then icy cold, especially her asshole, which felt like it was going to freeze off.

"Gah! What the fuck is that? I am not enjoying this part, elf!"

"This is another one of mistress' cultivars. It's very popular in libertine circles here in town," Zdenka said, cleaning her tongue with a cantrip. She retrieved another brass-like bead. "You'll thank me later."

"Whoa, hey, where are they going with that?" Bianca asked with genuine apprehension.

"Don't worry about it, this is gonna be great."

"There's still time for forgiveness," Bianca said, looking directly into Zdenka's eyes. Her sensitive skin had passed from freezing cold to burning pain. "But I swear now to all the bounteous immortals. If that shit touches my pussy, I will find a very unpleasant way to make you pay."

"You're in luck then. Your pussy doesn't need it."

Holding the bean between her teeth, Zdenka picked up her heart-shaped necklace, twisted the tip off, and poured some floral-smelling lube into her palm. "Decanter of endless lube," she mumbled, letting it fall back to her breast.

By now the burning had subsided to a lingering warmth. Zdenka placed a lubed pinky finger next to her perineum and gave her raphe a featherlight flick. Bianca was unprepared for her own response. Being touched on her perineum always felt reasonably nice, but more like neck or hip than genital touch. Now the elf's flick sparked an unmistakable jolt of erotic pleasure. Not nearly as sensitive as over-the-hood clit stimulation, but closer to that than anything else.

"Oh, wow." She leaned back into the dark lady's lap to bask in the sensation of the elf's fingers fluttering down her newly sensitized skin. She gasped with pleasure as Zdenka traced her nail over the slightly tightened skin over her new piercing and gave the pearl a stimulating flick. Bianca involuntarily drew her thighs together as if to pull the elf in.

"Aww, did you like that?" Zdenka asked with a shit-eating grin. She ran her pinky lightly around Bianca's rosebud and holy shit it felt wonderful, far beyond any reasonable expectation she might have for anal stimulation. She pressed her well-lubricated digit against Bianca's opening, meeting mild resistance that slowly gave way with patient and gentle perseverance. Bianca enjoyed the sensation of being fingered there well enough anyway, but the feeling of the elf's knuckles tugging on the newly-enchanted surrounding flesh took things to an entirely different level.

"Ready to try two?" Bianca nodded. The ring finger was a little painful going in despite Zdenka's caution, but it was more than compensated with pleasure, especially as her muscles relaxed. At first very slowly and gently, Zdenka stretched Bianca out with her fingers. It felt lovely.

Bianca heard the second nut crack in Zdenka's mouth. Oh no. "No, no, no, where are you going with that?"

But Zdenka couldn't produce a coherent answer, mumbling something over her elongating gold-soaked tongue. Like a monkey's tail it curled itself and moved about of its own power. Zdenka formed a tight circle with the tip of her snake-like tongue and pressed it against, into, and through Bianca's opening. Once inside, the elf's prehensile tongue began rotating in circles like a butter churn, inside and out, simultaneously stimulating her exquisitely sensitized outer skin and coating her insides with the freezing juice.

The mixture of pain and heightened pleasure was driving Bianca crazy. She wasn't sure how she felt at first about the balance, but as the initial waves of pain faded to warmth and Zdenka kept advancing it shifted decisively toward pleasure. Even the fresh pain deeper inside was only vague and dull now, and Zdenka's tongue was getting thicker, gradually stretching her delightfully as she advanced.

At last the elf reached the limit of her tongue and started pulling out. Bianca felt almost agonizing pleasure as the preternaturally long tongue rubbed on and on against her on its way out. There was no need for a spell of cleansing this time, as Zdenka had left everything inside her. The elf's tongue shrunk to its normal length.

"See? That wasn't so terrible, was it?"

Bianca's eyes glared at her but her mouth said, "I need you to fuck me."

This the elf was only too willing to do. She muttered something in a foreign tongue as she tore off her dress and the dark creatures released Bianca's legs. In an instant Zdenka was over her with her dark, amorous eyes, her enchanting curled hair, her lovely pink lips. Her rock-hard cock pressed up against Bianca's slit.

The elf grabbed her cock and wetted the head between Bianca's lips before retracting her hood with a thumb and using her cockhead to tease it. She meant to draw this part out, but Bianca moaned and wrapped her legs around Zdenka's waist, pulling her in. The elf fumbled for a bit with the lube and positioning, but the pillow already under Bianca's lower back made that an easy matter. She pressed her swollen head against Bianca's tight but well-lubricated anus, which gradually admitted her.

The feeling of having this beautiful girl filling her up from the inside was unlike anything Bianca had ever experienced. Anal sex with her old boyfriend had felt nice, but without the benefit of Zdenka's magic there could be no comparison. The feeling wasn't quite as intense as being eaten out, but there was a special intimacy to taking her partner inside herself. She wondered if this was how vaginal sex felt. If so, she regretted some life choices.

Zdenka, despite her long experience, was delirious with excitement. Such a beautiful human, how fortunate to have met her! She thrust at first with inattentive abandon, relishing the feeling of Bianca's tight ass squeezing around her as if trying to pull her in. But she remembered her partner and forced herself to take a more directed approach. Later there would be time to explore Bianca's tastes together. For now she would fuck her the way she liked it herself and hope for the best.

Zdenka repositioned to angle her cock toward Bianca's anterior wall and began thrusting, lingering each time she hilted. On each backstroke she withdrew almost to the point of pulling out, the better to stimulate Bianca's sensitized anal ring with a fresh penetration. Whether optimal or not, this strategy proved more than adequate to the task.

Bianca's hand had found its way down to her clit and was busily rubbing away. On an impulse Zdenka paused and beckoned for an item from her personal sack. A small, spherical device in spiraled silver and gold-colored metals obediently flew into her hand.

"Why'd you stop?!" Bianca asked from beneath the hanging breasts of the female silhouette, which of its own accord had freed her tits from their bandeau and begun fondling her erect nipples.

"Here, try this." Zdenka set the magic ball vibrating, put Bianca's hand over hers, and moved them to her clit. She relaxed her hand and let Bianca take control.