Quality Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brushed the thought aside looking away from the tv briefly. I look over to offer my mother some more popcorn and my eyes went immediately to her robe. She had her fingers inside of the robe near the top lightly running them up and down. It was innocent enough but it left much of her breast to my vantage. She was completely engrossed in the scene unaware that I was even looking at her. As the scene continued she mirrored it by moving her fingers continually up and down, revealing more and more of her breast. There was no bra of course, she wouldn't wear one to bed after a shower I had noticed. She was usually bra-less in bed at night I realized then. I wonder if she slept in the robe. Any second now and I would be able to see her nipple. I breathed in sharply feeling strangely excited. Then she looked over at me. "Sweetie! Are you okay?"

"Oh! Yeah, just, pop. Popcorn!" I looked up at her eyes, she just looked confused. Then she smiled.

"Sure." At first I thought she realized what I was looking for but then I realized she meant that she would take some of the popcorn. She reached out to get some from the bowl, only to find it empty.

"Oh, you meant make some more. Ha-ha, sure I can do that."

I would have told her that I would but I didn't want her to reconsider my slip in conversation, so to speak, any more. "Thanks mom" I smiled. She ruffled my hair as she went off to the kitchen and I found myself staring at her ass as she walked away. It was shapely, it reminded me again of the woman earlier. I hadn't realized how much she had looked like my mother... I felt a little guilty in some way.

On the tv, the mans hand had ridden up the woman's skirt as I noticed the whole of her breast was clearly visible now. She was looking out the window panting slightly as her hand went to his crotch. I was lost looking at the scene when my mother walked back in. Thankfully it had ended just then, cutting to a later point with them in a gas station. I don't know how much more of that I could have taken. My mother opened the bag as I held the bowl in my lap, then she began shaking the popcorn into the bowl. Usually this would be an innocent action and not something I even considered, but with all the sexual tension everywhere tonight it was somewhat exciting. I looked into her robe and realized with her leaning down like this I could see one of her breasts fully as it bounced around as she shook the bag. It was full and beautiful, hanging in front of me like ripe fruit about to fall from a limb. It seemed to take forever for all the popcorn to fall from the bag, I found myself not minding being interrupted from the show.

"There you go, save some for me this time!" She smiled and walked back into the kitchen to throw away the bag. Yes, that ass looked a lot like the woman's tonight for sure. She came back and sat down a little closer to me. She watched the couple pick out snacks from the gas station and absent-mindedly reached her hand into the bowl to get some popcorn. I began to wonder how much of the alcohol I still had in my system as I noted the feeling of the bowl moving around at my mother's hand in my lap.

On the show, the woman was eyeing up the man as he considered different snacks to buy. The camera went from her eyes and back to him, narrowing the focus with each frame change to zoom in more and more at his groin area. The woman licked her lips, then the man smiled up at her. Finally, my mom had a handful of popcorn and brought it up to her lips. I strangely felt an erection beginning to bud.

After purchasing the food,the couple went back to the car and sat down turning on the ignition. My mother had finished her handful of popcorn and was reaching for another when the man suddenly reached for the woman's throat and began kissing her feverishly. I think this took my mother by surprise as her hand fell short of the bowl and laid on my lap instead. As the man started leaning more over the woman and they ran their hands over each other my mothers hand with her not thinking started rubbing my thigh a little. I looked over at her to try to bring her attention to what she was doing but she was absolutely transfixed with the couple. This wasn't the kind of thing that we had ever watched together, although I knew she must have an interest in it with the large amount of romance novels she kept.

I found myself once again looking into her robe and, again, seeing one of her tits hanging there for my view. As the scene intensified she began squeezing tighter at my thigh, her fingers getting closer and closer until-

At this point she bit her lip. I felt her fingertip touch my penis as a pump of blood surged through it elongating it much more fully. She looked over at me still biting her lip as her fingers stayed there until a cool horror washed over her face as it dawned on her what she was doing.

"Oh! Oh sweetie! I didn't mean to! Oh my god." After saying that she finally managed to pull her hand back to her own lap. This too seemed a little less than normal as it went right to where I imagined her clit would be, then down to her knees quickly.

"I'm so sorry. Mommy's so sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to touch you there. I was just trying to grab some popcorn."

"It's okay mom, really. I could tell you just weren't paying attention, it's late and you're tired. It's fine."

She looked back to the popcorn in my lap, or perhaps attempting to look through it, then went back to looking at the tv.

"I'm so sorry." Then she looked back at me. "Why don't you let me hold the popcorn, so that doesn't happen again sweetie. I didn't mean to honest."

I shifted about a little, grabbed a blanket to cover myself then handed her the bowl.

"Good idea mom." She was already re-engrossed in the movie. She set the bowl into her lap totally engaged with the television then dug around in it for what seemed like forever as the scene went on. The couple was still in the car, now handling each other if you catch my drift. All the while my mother kept fishing about in the popcorn bowl that was presumably nestled right against her clit. I felt somewhat amazed that she could be this aroused and unaware of her actions. All these years and I had never even so much as seen her go out on a date. Although I could hear a buzzing sound from her room every now and again. I had always hoped that was some kind of lady shaver..

The show left nothing to the imagination and I began wondering if this was just some old porn of some kind. I found it quite interesting but somehow not as much as my mother rubbing her clit with the popcorn next to me. The couple on tv began moaning as they kept getting each other off. The scene was intensifying in both senses, as my mother made soft pants forgetting I was there altogether. I guess what happened next is she wanted some popcorn and forgot that it was the tool she was using to rub herself currently because her hand slowly went through the air to my groin, never taking her eyes off the screen. I could have dodged it, or spoken up or something, but I didn't I knew she was reaching, I knew where her hand was going to end up and instead of doing anything I spread my legs a little so she could get a nice handful like she wanted. Instead of reaching like she was going for the bowl he hand was extended like it was about to grab exactly what it did, my stiff erect cock. Somewhere inside she must have known what she was doing, and while I know that she would never do it intentionally, I was sure glad she was. She wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed it gently. She just kind of let her hand rest there for a minute, while she kept her hand busily going inside the bowl. After the couple started straight fucking on the show though, clearly a porno now, she slowly started stroking me up and down. It was like fire inside of me, it was beyond intense. It was somehow so much more exhilarating than anything that had happened in the bar. Me, fully clothed in my pj's getting barely a handy from my own mother. I started moving my hips in sink with her and her hand moved more fully for exactly one stroke before she looked at me, again in horror.

"Oh my god! Oh my GOD. How long have I been doing that, what the FUCK is happening." That was the first time I had ever heard my mother say anything stronger than, 'oh shoot'. Once again, a little delayed she started loosening her grip. "I am so sorr-" Her words were cut off with my action. I reached my hand down and closed it over hers, now gripping my cock together. "It's...it's okay mom. Really."

I pumped it a little as she watched, now gripping it again on her own while I moved our hands. She stated biting her lip as she looked at what she could see, a blanket with a pitch.

"No sweetie, we can't.." But she couldn't seem to take her hand off it. After a few more pumps she was back to digging in the bowl.

Here I did two things, the first was to remove the bowl, it was time to do what we were doing full on, to embrace it, to let it happen and see what happens. I removed the bowl, setting it on the floor using my mother's hand and my guidance. Then I put her hand directly onto her clit, sliding it under her robe. As I did so I felt the immense wetness coming from within her labia dripping all down her leg. I brought her hand back down to her labia letting it take on some of the wetness, then I brought it back to her clit. My mother had her eyes closed this whole time, until now. She opened her eyes and looked deep into mine as we rubbed her clit together and she let out a long yet quiet moan.

The second thing I did was release her hand from the blanket. While we looked at one another and rubbed her wet clit, I slowly brought her preciously problematic hand to the top of the blanket and pulled it down with her, setting it on the floor. Then, I brought her hand to the waistband of my pj's, and the rest she did on her own. Slowly she teased at the top, rubbing my waistline lightly, then she hooked one finger under them. She left that there for a few moments staring at my hard and clothed cock while we rubbed her clit more forcefully. We kept this up making swirling motions and hearing wet clit sounds. Then, she slowly slid her hand under my waistband and let her fingertip rest against my cock.

"Mom..." she didn't take her eyes off my penis or say anything, but hearing the name I and I alone had called her for my whole life made her gasp and arch her back a little. "Do...do you want to see it?"

She quickly nodded her head and took her hand from her clit. She leaned toward my penis and pulled down my pj's like a good mother would do for her son... just not one of this age. My erection came out forcefully and with a bounce, as a gasp escaped her lips again. Slowly she reached for it, looking from it to my eyes this time.

"Baby, are..are you sure?" Her hands were around it before she could finish asking. "Are you sure you want mama, like this?"

I nodded breathlessly, lost in the moment. I looked from her hands around my thick shaft to her smooth silk robe that almost hung open. "Mom?"

"Yes baby?" She appeared to answer my cock with her fixation.

"Keep...um..keep talking..please. I like it."

"Honey," she had a wash of seriousness over her. "We shouldn't be...um...doing this. At all. I shouldn't... A mother shouldn't be.. stroking her sons...huge...thick cock. Mommy shouldn't be rubbing this thick cock. But I just like it, I can't help it. It's been so long since I've held ANY cock, and yours is just, so perfect .Such a perfect cock, living in my house.. all this time I could have been...Stroking, this big cock. Mama just...loves, helping her baby. Mama's just helping her baby. By rubbing his cock, and rubbing mama's wet pussy. Mama loves her baby's big hard cock. Mama's gonna stroke it for you. Is that what you want? You want mama to rub her baby's cock? Answer me young man!"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Yes what young man!"

"Yes ma'am mamma. Please, please rub it"

"Yeah, you like mommy rubbing it don't you baby. You like mommy rubbing your cock? You gonna cum for mommy?"

"Yes, yes mommy, please."

"Then you better be a good boy for mommy and cum. That's it baby, mommy wants you to cum for her, can you do that for mommy? I know you fucked earlier, don't think you can lie to mommy, I smelled her on you earlier. But your mommies little boy. You're mommy's big cock now aren't you?

"Yes! Yes mommy!"

"That's right and don't you forget it. Mommy can do everything she did and more sweetie. Tell mommy, what did she do for you? Huh baby? What did that dirty little slut do for baby?"

"She...she um" It was so hard to even think about what she had done for me earlier, I had forgotten all about her for what seemed like eternity now. Suddenly mom squeezed down tight on my dick.

"Well? Answer me young man. What did that dirty slut do for you?"

"Boobs, her boobs. She used her breasts I mean, and she... um rubbed me with them."

"So you were staring at mamma's tits earlier weren't you. Huh? You wanna see mamma's tits?"

She sped up rubbing me and made full motions, going from my base all the way up just over my head with a twist on the way. The way the gaps between her fingers felt along the underside of my cock made me wonder if this was anything like a ribbed condom for a woman.

"Um..yes.. please mommy."

"Please mommy what?"

"Ma'am?"

"No. Please ma'am what?"

"Please mommy, show me your breasts. Please?"

"Good boy" She took both hands off my cock and stood up in front of me. She sauntered a bit as she untied her robe and let it fall around her. Her nipples gave a small bounce as the weight of the light robe fell against them. She held her hands out to the side like she was a show girl, then lifted them slowly over her head, accentuating her body in a beautiful way. Then she brought her hands down in front of her and let her fingertips slide along her neck, then over her breasts. As she did this she went from looking at the ecstasy on my face to the reaction of my cock, which somehow found a way to grow even harder.

Her breasts were amazing, they were bigger than I had remembered them. After bringing her hands to her breasts she moved them under them and lifted them a few times playfully. Then she trailed her hands down to her soaking pussy and teased her clit.

"I bet you like that too huh baby? Not just mommy's big tits but her wet little pussy too. You made mamma so wet baby, look."

She spread her pussy lips apart and more of her juices began flowing down her leg.

"Holy shit.."

"You better watch your mouth young man.. or I'll have to clean it out."

She looked at my lips briefly while rubbing her fingers on her pussy lips. "Oh but first. You said that woman used her 'boobs', right? Is that what you like, you like titty-fucking?"

She took my cock into her hand again and began tilting it toward her while lowering her breasts to it. They were so warm, my mothers full tits grazing against my cock. I had a small spasm, like an edge. I had done some edge-play before but I always had to stop myself. Here it was like my body forced the orgasm down, like it needed more. It was like a micro orgasm or something, I didn't cum, but I jetted out a sizable dose of precum right between her tits.

"Mmm, mommy's baby getting close? Huh? You're not going to cum for mamma already are you? No, you better not. You better hold out, mommy will make it worth it for you. You want to find out what that means?"

"Y-yes mommy"

"Good boy." She pushed her tits together with my cock in between. The precum had soaked them well enough to not need any lube, as she slid effortlessly up and don my length.

"Is this how she got my baby off? Did you cum on her tits?"

"Well...No ma'am."

"No? I hope you didn't fuck her without a condom young man."

"No. No mommy. She um.. she used her mouth."

Mom smiled, looking down at my cock. She licked her lips. "Mamma can help you with that. You want that baby? You want mommy to kiss it and make it better?"

I couldn't help but laugh at that one. She sped up her titty-fucking to stop me laughing.

"Mamma's gonna suck that big cock for you. Yeah, mamma's gonna suck her baby good."

She didn't waste anytime and went down on me, taking the entire length at once. It slid effortlessly into her throat and out, and she bobbed quickly. It was too much, I was going to cum any second. Then she slid it right back out of her mouth and stood back up letting it trail down her body, all the way to her cunt. She held it there with my dick head pressed against her clit and pushed my back into the sofa, pulling the lever on the side so it reclined. Then swiftly and without a word she swung her legs over my face and let her pussy hang in front of my lips.

Then she went back down on me, again taking me fully in and wasting no time, letting it slide swiftly over her tongue and into her throat, only to pull it right back out.

"Lick it baby, lick it for mamma."

I obeyed, licking and tasting her wetness. It was such a deep and sensual smell, her cunt mixed with her body wash that I had smelled all my life. I lapped at her endlessly beginning with her clit. She moaned and her legs shook as she bobbed quickly on my dick. It was good, it was amazing. I had little glimpses of fantasies of this moment that I wouldn't let myself enjoy because of how wrong it felt, but now I was here in this moment, living it. My mother was sucking my dick, building my orgasm and I was feeling it all while licking her slick clit. I dove my tongue into her pussy as I was taking the moment in, feeling her moan against my erect cock buried in her hot throat. Any second now and I was going to erupt with the most massive orgasm of my life. Any second and I was going to blow my hot sticky load all down her throat. I brought my fingers to her cunt as I spread her farther and lapped deeper, desperate to make her feel as amazing as I did right now.

He legs quivered more and more so I wrapped my arms around them holding them in place as I sucked and lapped at her. I slapped her ass suddenly, I don't know why, but I'm almost certain we both liked it so I did it again. She almost buckled on top of me so I held her again. I heard her gasp as my cock popped out of her mouth.

"Give it to me baby. Give it to mamma now. Let me do what she couldn't baby." I knew what she meant but I couldn't believe it. I had to be sure.

"What mamma?"

"Stick that cock in me baby, give mamma that cock in her wet little pussy. Mamma needs it. Please baby, please.."

I obeyed, like any good son would do. I let go of her legs and we quickly traded places. She bent over the sofa where I had sat, her arms at the head rest gripping tight. I wasted no time and brought my tip to her clit once again before she changed her mind. I gripped her thighs, grabbing her ass, sliding our slick parts together. Then I pushed it against her pussy lips, I slid within my mothers labia and entered where I had once exited. With a deep plunge I pushed it all the way in filling her out.

She got out one word with every thrust

"Yes, oh god baby. Oh don't stop. Don't stop baby, don't you fucking stop fucking mamma baby." It was everything, It was a full culmination of all that could be desired. I was fucking the essence of womanhood and maternity. There could be no higher depravity, no greater vice or fruition than fucking my own mother. I plunged deeper and harder, unyielding, feeling my balls tighten as my seed prepared to sow.

"Yes baby, that's it. Don't stop, cum! Cum for mamma! Cum now! Oh my god baby, yes, yes. Oh I feel it, don't stop. I feel you cumming in me. Oh it's so hot, your cum is so hot in mommy. Oh yes! I'm cumming too baby don't stop! Yes, can you feel it? Can you feel mamma squirting all over you baby? Oh yes. Oh yes baby. Oh let me taste it now."