Quality Time Ch. 04

Story Info
Chuck: Sarah discovers Chuck and Ellie's secret.
3.6k words
4.8
5.3k
7

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quality Time

A Story by

CharmingCharles2896

Chapter Four:

One Blonde and Two Brunettes

Sarah had been trailing Chuck for the last seventy-six miles, by now they were all the way to Hesperia. Sarah had no idea why Chuck was driving so far out of town and a part of her wanted to call him to inquire, but he had left his phone in his room, so it was a moot point. Because of her ability to track Chuck's car, Sarah was hanging back about four miles behind his herder. The tracking app on her phone said he was pulling off the freeway and moving towards some shitty motel, which led Sarah to believe Chuck was up to something... amorous. Regardless, Sarah would trust Chuck, she was going to trust that Chuck wasn't doing something incredibly stupid that would put him in danger.

This was a drive Chuck had done many times at this point; it had all started years ago, but even now, even with spies and handlers in his life, Chuck still found himself driving to that same cheap motel in Hesperia, California. Chuck had been extra careful now that he had spies watching him all the damn time, but he'd left his phone and watch in his room and as far as he could tell he didn't have anyone tailing him. As he saw the familiar exit ramp, his heartbeat quickened, the hairs on the back of his neck stood at attention. He could see the motel from the freeway and, as usual, her car was waiting outside of the usual room. When he pulled into the parking lot, he parked next to her car and went to the door; Chuck knocked in the very specific pattern as had been established years ago. One long knock, followed by three short knocks, and then two long knocks to finish was the secret knock that they'd decided upon many years ago. Chuck waited for a moment before he heard the door unlock and then it opened to reveal a stunning brunette. She was clad in a black silk robe and had a saucy smile on her face.

"There's my stud." She said erotically before she captured Chuck's lips in a searing kiss and pulled him inside the dimly lit motel room. Chuck kicked the door closed with his foot and reached back to turn the lock as their hands explored each other, frantically grabbing at the other's clothes. In a flash, the black robe was lying in a small pile at the foot of the bed; Chuck paused to admire the lacy black lingerie she was wearing.

"You like it?" She asked, eager to find out what Chuck thought; Chuck could only nod.

"Fuck, Ellie, you look fantastic in that, but I want to see you out of it," A devilish grin overtook his face as he went back in for another searing kiss. As their tongues danced Ellie went to her brother's shirt and began unbuttoning in.

"You're overdressed." Ellie said plainly as the last of the buttons surrendered and the front of Chuck's shirt opened; Chuck quickly removed the shirt as Ellie pulled at the hem of his undershirt. With Chuck's undershirt now gone, Ellie's hands explored her brother's chest; his breath caught in his throat as he felt her warm hands on his body, lustfully exploring him. Chuck walked them both towards the bed until his sister's legs were pressed up against it; she could feel his erection through his jeans and she had to smile.

"Somebody's eager." She breathed into his ear as she felt him explore her neck with his lips.

"You have no idea; I haven't gotten any since the last time we did this." Chuck admitted as his hands reached behind Ellie and unclasped her lacy bra.

"Still thinking about your early birthday present I see." Ellie said as she smiled knowingly.

"How could I not, you looked sexy as fuck in that catsuit," Chuck said bluntly, which made Ellie laugh.

"I thought Sarah spent the night a few months ago," Ellie said before hissing as she felt Chuck's teeth nip at her neck playfully.

"We had a fight, nothing happened," Chuck said, lying to his sister again, but only a little bit.

"So, you and Sarah are not having sex?" Ellie as she shrugged the bra off of her and let it fall to the floor. Chuck simply shook his head no and began to tease her sensitive nipples.

"Not a chance, she's not ready and I'm not going to pressure her, so I'm just going to have to wait." Chuck admitted as his sister reached for his belt buckle.

"Aw my poor little brother's all pent up; we'll just have to take care of that, now won't we?" Ellie said with a caring tone that made Chuck huff a laugh.

"I like the way you think," Chuck replied before giving her another kiss.

"Wouldn't want you to get blue balls; it could be hazardous to your health you know," Ellie said between kisses. Chuck gave his sister an amused look, but she continued. "What, I'm a doctor, I know these things." Ellie said with a chuckle as she undid his belt and pulled his pants down all the way to his ankles.

"I'm not sure that's how it works sis," Chuck said as Ellie crouched down in front of him; she reached for his boxers and pulled them down as well to reveal his throbbing member.

"Oh my, you really are eager aren't you, bro?" Ellie asked as she reached out and grasped the large pillar of flesh. Jokingly Ellie lifted his large phallus out of the way with one hand a gently caressed his scrotum with the other.

"Looking pretty blue to me; this cock needs some deep throating stat." Ellie joked in her usual doctor tone.

"Can't argue with the doctor's orders now, can we?" She looked up at Chuck and saw the lusty look in his eyes and simply smiled back at him. Wordlessly, she took his cock into her warm mouth until more than half of it was buried in her throat; Chuck simply watched as his sister worked his cock up and down with her skilled mouth. Chuck knew his sister loved giving head, so he'd simply let her have this moment. Ellie moaned to herself as she rubbed her clit inside her lacy panties, all while throating her brother's hard cock over and over. The feeling of Chuck's hard cock in her throat, while she teased her sensitive clit sent waves of pleasure through her. Chuck simply looked up at the ceiling, while Ellie worked on him; she was gifted at giving head and he knew that she would quickly make herself cum like this, so he was simply trying not to blow before she was finished. The feeling of her talented tongue and tight throat on his cock was almost too much; it had been a long time since he'd last gotten any, so he was indeed a tad keyed up.

He could feel her moaning on his cock as she no doubt got closer and closer to her peak; every second she worked his cock pulled him closer and closer to that moment, that feeling of just releasing it all. He felt Ellie tense and then felt the vibrations of a tremendous moan all around his cock as his sister reached her peak. Ellie was off in her own little world as the jolts of pleasure from her orgasm rocked her; she didn't' stop rubbing herself, nor did she stop her work on her brother's cock. No, she wanted another one. Ellie redoubled her efforts on her brother's cock, she throated him faster, sucked him harder, all while she worked three fingers in and out of her aroused center. In the back of her mind, she could hear her brother's moans of pleasure, but they were soundly ignored as she approached another hard orgasm.

"Ellie, oh god." Chuck moaned as he got dangerously close to the edge; Ellie didn't stop though, she simply went on throating and working over his cock. Her eyes were closed as her left hand worked on her own pleasure. She was so close, so close to a powerful climax, she couldn't stop now even if Chuck wanted her too, no she was on a downhill ride at this point. Her heartbeat quickened as that panicked feeling reappeared within her, signaling that she was close. She could hear him warning her that he was getting close to an orgasm, but in that moment all she could focus on was the feeling of his throbbing flesh in her throat and the feeling of her fingers inside of her hot center. Finally, in a flash she felt it, the orgasm shot through her hard; as her pussy throbbed and quivered in pleasure, she pushed her head down on her brother's large phallus until her nose was against his pelvis. She simply cried out in pleasure all over his cock and road the waves of bliss; Chuck was breathing hard as he struggled not to explode so soon.

Finally, Ellie came back to herself after her second peak, she looked up at her brother and saw the almost pained look on his face, he was trying so hard not to cum yet, he wanted to make it last. Ellie blushed self-consciously to her brother before she pulled her head back off of his cock; as she pulled away, she swirled her tongue over the sensitive head of his cock eliciting a loud moan and a massive throb from his cock. She was ultimately rewarded with a massive drop of precum onto her tongue. She gave him one last hard suck and then let go of his cock; at the same time, she pulled her three fingers from her center and brought them to her mouth to lick her own juices off of them. She simply moaned as she tasted the sinful mixture of her brother's precum and her own girl cum.

"We taste good together little bro." Chuck was simply breathing hard and trying to regain control of himself, so he simply nodded.

"I forgot how good at that you are, you got me pretty close there at the end," Chuck said to her with blushed cheek as his sister stood back up in her heels and continued to lick her fingers naughtily.

"I'm sorry, did you get too close?" She said to him in that well practiced lustful voice that always did things to him, he simply nodded to her. "Well then, don't you worry about a thing; let Momma be on top so she can make it last," Ellie said as she pushed Chuck down on the bed and kicked off her heels. All that was left was her sheer, black lace panties. In a slow, lusty display of wanton lust, Ellie stood back and pulled down her panties, before bringing them to her nose to sniff.

"Damn, I came all over these things," Ellie said before tossing them to Chuck who sniffed them himself. Ellie simply smirked at her little bro; some things just never change. Tossing them aside, Chuck watched Ellie climb on top of him, his cock was throbbing and twitching hard on his pelvis, demonstrating just how close he'd gotten moments ago. As she sat on top of him with her center pressed firmly against his own hardness, she could see how badly he wanted to make it last. He was always a giving lover, but tonight Ellie Bartowski was in charge of things. She grinded her center against his cock in a teasing circle and simply laughed as his eyes rolled back in his head.

"God, anymore of that and you'll make me cum," Chuck admitted to his sister who simply smiled down at him.

"Don't worry bro, Momma's got this." Ellie said as she grasped his hard cock and lined it up with her center. Chuck tossed her one of the barely-there condoms that Ellie liked so much, he thought they were a tiny bit too thin, but she loved feeling all of him. In any case, she had plan b at home and she was diligent about the pill so she should be fine. After Ellie had slid the condom over Chuck's hard phallus, she simply looked at him with a sultry smile.

It had taken Chuck a while to get used to Ellie's fetish in the bedroom, but admittedly, her calling herself Momma while they did this just added something. Maybe it was the taboo nature of them being siblings, maybe it was the pseudo taboo of the fact that she was almost his actual mother considering how long she'd raised him. Whatever it was, it added an element that both of them greatly enjoyed. Without another word, Ellie slowly, luxuriously, inserted her brother's cock into her awaiting center. The process was slow, intentionally slow so that her brother didn't cum instantly; as their pelvises touched sinfully, Ellie simply moaned at the full feeling inside of her. She rocked her hips slowly against him and they began.

"I love how big you are; every time we do this, it's just so good," Ellie admitted with a moan. "Someday you're going to make a woman very happy." Chuck simply nodded as he tried his hardest to hold back the flood that was simply begging to be unleashed. Feeling devilish, Ellie bounced on his cock, hard, and quickly heard Chuck's moans, she kept up that quick bounce and heard him get closer and closer before she backed off and went back to grinding.

"You want to cream so bad, don't you little bro, you want to just fill me up?" She asked already knowing the answer

"You're evil," Chuck said with a moan as his hands cradled his sister's natural breasts; Ellie simply chuckled.

"I don't know, you seem to love it considering you keep coming back after all these years," Ellie said with a roll of her hips that threatened to send her brother over the edge. It had been a while since he'd done this with his sister, certainly not since he'd downloaded the Intersect into his brain nine months ago. He didn't want his handlers to find out about this and yet here he was risking it all just for a little bit of raunchy sex with his own damn sister.

Down the road, Sarah sat in her car simply watching the motel, she had seen on her tracker that her asset had stopped at this crappy little motel. She never would have pegged Chuck as the type to pay a prostitute, but that was the only reasonable explanation she could imagine for why he'd drive all the way out here. As she looked at the door, she finally decided enough was enough, she needed to know what her asset was up to. Sarah turned off her car and quickly jogged across the deserted street towards the motel. As she got to the door, she could hear moaning, two people, one man and one woman in the throes of passion. They both sounded like they were enjoying themselves, which only seemed to make Sarah madder; the voices were muffled by the door, but she swore it sounded like Ellie was in there. Sarah quickly discarded that thought as impossible; regardless, she could hear Chuck and that just made her blood boil.

"Fuck, I think the condom broke," Sarah heard Chuck say; surely he'd stop now, he couldn't risk it with some stranger.

"I don't think so, I'm protected anyway so just keep going!" The mysterious woman cried out pleasurably.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Sarah heard Chuck moan as he no doubt reached his peak.

"That's it baby, fill momma up with your cum." Sarah heard the mysterious woman moan with satisfaction. The use of the word Momma, confused and alarmed Sarah, but if Chuck had a fetish, then that was his business.

"I think you were right; I can feel your load inside me," The mystery woman said with a chuckle as Sarah heard Chuck sigh.

"God, I needed that, it's been so long." Chuck said with a satisfied sigh, Sarah couldn't help but press her ear to the door and listen in.

"Don't worry, until Sarah decides she's ready to take that step, you can just come to me." The woman said, much to Sarah's fury.

Sarah Walker honestly tried to contain her rage, she honestly tried to just let it go, to just let the fact that Chuck Bartowski was sneaking around behind her back go. Chuck had, had a rough week, maybe she could just let him have this one thing, let him have this one escape, this one time, but in that moment Sarah saw red. Chuck wasn't her real boyfriend; he was just a cover.

"That asshole is cheating on me!" Sarah screamed in her head as she pulled out her lock picks. She couldn't let it go, she just couldn't do it. No matter what she did, she couldn't let it go. Sarah would look back on this moment as a turning point in her life, but at the time, Sarah was simply blinded by rage. That was the only answer she could think of for why she picked the lock, why she burst through the door with her pistol drawn. It all happened in a flash, once the lock gave way, she drew her pistol and burst into the room; the sight she'd find behind that door was NOT what she expected.

"Oh god." Came the voice of Eleanor Faye Bartowski as she bounded off of her own brother to shield her nude form. Chuck simply pulled the sheets up over himself; Sarah was stunned, speechless.

"Ellie? Wh-what are you doing here?" Sarah didn't know what to think, this was just the last thing she expected.

"Sarah, I can explain," Chuck began, but he was quickly silenced by his handler.

"Shut your fucking mouth, until I ask you a question," Sarah screamed at Chuck angrily, silencing him instantly. Chuck simply nodded and kept quiet; Sarah closed the door and locked it behind her before she turned back to the two siblings. As she did so, Chuck reached under the sheets and pulled off the indeed broken condom.

"Why do you have a gun?" Ellie asked as she started slipping her robe over her body; Sarah looked down at her right hand and saw that she indeed had her gun in her hand. Sarah simply cursed to herself with a sigh and stowed her pistol.

"What are you two doing; you can't have sex with each other?" Sarah said in disbelief, still trying to grasp what she was seeing.

"Well, we have been, for years now actually." Chuck said flippantly, apparently, he was just as done with everything as she was as he reached down to the floor for his boxers. That revelation just pissed Sarah off, after an entire day of frustration, of being left unsatisfied, after the week she'd had, after all of it she just couldn't take it any longer. The erotic scene that had unfolded here, coupled with her frustration from earlier, and her near constant sex fantasies, was all too much and Sarah simply lost it.

"Goddamn everyone's getting more quality time than me," Sarah grumbled angrily, more to herself than anyone else; Ellie and Chuck exchanged a look.

"Sarah, are you okay?" Ellie asked cautiously, but it was apparent that Sarah wasn't listening.

"Is it too much to ask that I get some too? I'm a woman with needs like everyone else and yet I'm the only one in town who ain't getting any! Jeff hooks up with those soccer moms at Bennigan's, Morgan and Anna fuck like damn rabbits every day at the Buy More, Even fucking Fernando gets more ass than me!" Sarah was seething.

"Sarah why don't you just sit down and we can talk about it?" Ellie offered as she laid a hand on Sarah's bare forearm.

"And then there's you, not only are you intimidatingly beautiful, but you get fucked by a fine-looking guy like Devon any time you want. What about me, I'm pretty, I'm available?" Chuck hopped out of bed and approached Sarah.

"Come on Sarah, it can't be that bad, can it?" Chuck said.

"Seriously, have you heard Ellie and Devon some times? 'Oh god, oh god, oh god Devon, right there, beat that pussy up, oh baby!'" Sarah said imitating the amorous encounter she'd overheard just this morning. Ellie blushed profusely as Sarah turned her wrath on Chuck next. "And you have no room to talk about it not being that bad, you've fucked at least one brunette since I've known you, Chuck. Hell, apparently the number is more like two brunettes now that I know you mess around with your own damn sister!"

"Wait, you had sex with the sandwich maker?" Ellie asked, Chuck shook his head no.

"Of course not, we just made out in the herder a couple times." Chuck said defensively.

"Between the Sandwich Maker, and this, I've just had it! I like sex Chuck, I like it a lot actually. You're a great guy who's got a pretty great cock, but apparently, it's reserved for brunettes. Blondes like cock too Chuck, especially this one!" Sarah finished her frustrated rant with a childish huff, her cheeks were blushing in embarrassment, but she was so keyed up and fucking horny that she didn't really care. Silently Chuck glanced over Sarah's shoulder at Ellie and motioned with his eyes towards Sarah. Ellie simply shrugged slightly; Chuck knew that shrug, that was his sister's patented 'why not' shrug. Chuck stepped up to Sarah with a small smile and reached out to turn her chin to look at him.

12