Quality Time Ch. 08

Story Info
Chuck: Ellie and Chuck reveal the truth about their affair.
6.2k words
4.29
2.9k
6
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quality Time

A Story by

CharmingCharles2896

Chapter Eight:

Questions & Answers

Sensing that the sex was finally over, Ellie got back up and snuggled down next to Chuck on his right side, while Sarah did the same on his left. Three people totally satisfied, totally spent, totally exhausted, simply lay there and listened to the sounds of the room. Ellie hummed in contentment, as she traced little circles on Chuck's right pectoral, while Sarah resumed scooping Chuck's newest hot load of cream onto her fingers and into her mouth. Ellie simply chuckled as she watched Sarah once again feasting on the creamy evidence of her latest bout of passion.

"Spare a taste for a friend?" Ellie asked, with a raised eyebrow over Chuck's chest towards Sarah, who simply smiled and nodded, and then reached down between her legs, before extending her fingers towards Ellie's mouth. Ellie quickly latched her mouth onto Sarah's fingers and licked her brother's cum off of the proffered digits. She had to moan lustily at the taste of him, so masculine, so undeniably him.

"And you call me a cum slut," Sarah quipped, which got a chuckle from Chuck, as Ellie released Sarah's fingers. Sarah's fingers quickly returned to her sensitive center to retrieve more warm cream for her own enjoyment.

"So, I assume you are filled with questions Sarah," Chuck asked quietly; Sarah simply nodded into his chest and thought of how to begin. She knew she couldn't come off as judgmental, because she just took part in an incestuous sex romp to end all sex romps.

"I guess the first one is how this all started?" Sarah asked; there was a silence from the rest of the room that was deafening.

"You want to field that one, or should I?" Ellie asked, Chuck simply shook his head no.

"So, the first thing you need to understand, is that Chuck has always been attracted to me, literally always. As far back as I can remember, he's had eyes for me, and a thing for my panties," Ellie said to Sarah, who turned and gave Chuck a bemused look.

"Really? Just going to air out all the dirty laundry in front of my girlfriend?" Chuck asked with faux indignance.

"You've always been after mine, so why can't she know about it?" Ellie shot back, which made Sarah giggle into his chest. Chuck merely blushed at that.

"Okay so maybe that's true, but still," Chuck said indignantly to Ellie, who simply smacked his chest lightly in reply.

Ellie gave Chuck a look. "Hush, let me tell the story!" Chuck quieted down and let her continue. "Thank you, in March of nineteen ninety-eight, our dad took off for good. We still had our grandmother, but she was old and frail. Chuck and I grew close after that; in October of that same year, our grandmother died, thus eliminating any other family we had, other than each other. We were devastated and lonely, so damn lonely; I was between boyfriends at UCLA at the time and he'd just turned eighteen, so it was this weird confluence of factors. It happened in a blur one night, we'd both been feeling so numb to everything, so we curled up on the couch together to watch a movie, I forget what the movie was," Ellie said trailing off, as she tried to remember.

"True Lies," Chuck answered, with fondness in his tone. Ellie sighed and nodded as she remembered.

"That's right, so the famous strip tease scene comes up and Chuck gets all nervous and flustered. Next thing I know, this adorable nerd's got this massive, raging erection that just won't go away. I asked him if that was from the movie and he said no," Sarah looked over at Ellie, who was off in her own little world.

"Next thing I know, we're kissing and groping at each other desperately and then I've got my legs up in the air on the couch and Chuck's just pounding me with that big cock of his. Of course, Chuck being the man he is, insisted on using a condom and judging by how hard and how much he came that night, it was probably a good idea." Ellie laughed as she remembered that day so long ago. "I came so many times that night; that first night is still some of the best sex I've ever had," As Ellie finished, Sarah asked another question.

"So, after that, how often have you two been sneaking around like this?" Chuck fielded that one.

"After that first time, we fucked like crazed rabbits for years, every chance we got, until I met Jill," Chuck said, as he too remembered those simpler times.

"God, there was this one time back in two-thousand, during the summer; Chuck came home from work at the Buy More in a bit of a mood. I'd been home all day with a day off; I was doing some cleaning in the kitchen when he got home," Ellie said as she remembered the moment.

"I remember saying hello to him as I wiped the counter; I had my back turned to the front door. He didn't say anything for the longest time; the next thing I know, I hear the tearing of something and then he's just inside me." Sarah raised an eyebrow and looked up at Chuck whose cheeks were a brilliant shade of crimson.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, she was wearing this really short, pleated skirt!" Chuck said with a chuckle that made Sarah laugh.

"You wore it on purpose, didn't you?" Sarah said, as she turned her attention back to Ellie, who simply gave Sarah a devious smile.

"I'd heard from Chuck during his lunch break, that he was having a bad day at work; figured pounding some pussy might make him feel better," Ellie admitted.

"I was rough with you that time; still feel bad about that," Chuck admitted with a hint of regret, but Ellie simply sighed, obviously having a different opinion on the matter. The fact that Chuck had taken the time to put a condom on, even in that situation, was further proof that Chuck was one of the good ones.

"I don't think she minds too much Chuck," Sarah remarked as she saw Ellie's eyes glazed over, no doubt remembering that moment.

"He fucked me so good Sarah, just bent me over the counter, grabbed my hair, and went to town." Sarah's eyes widened in shock at that, that was just like her fantasy this afternoon. Sarah tucked that info away; apparently, pleated skirts really did something for Chuck. Sarah was pulled from her thoughts by the sound of Chuck's laugh.

"We had to mop the floor later," Ellie laughed at that as well, Sarah could only imagine why they needed to mop.

"You're making me jealous," Sarah commented, much to Ellie's amusement.

"Yeah, I'm a bit spoiled; I've got two studs at my every beck and call, whenever I want." Chuck simply gave Ellie a skeptical look, which made Sarah laugh; the three of them calmed down a bit and then Chuck continued the story.

"After Jill came along, we decided to stop sleeping together," Sarah simply nodded in understanding, but was afraid to ask her next question.

"What about after Jill?" Surprisingly, Ellie fielded that one.

"We didn't restart our little affair for years after Jill, Chuck was too depressed for it. Three years after that skank betrayed Chuck, he was so depressed; I didn't know what to do, so in desperation I went to Devon about it. It's important to note, that Devon has known about this from the beginning; we've got an understanding of sorts," Sarah gave Ellie a confused look, so Ellie elaborated.

"Devon has this cute little Asian chick named Monica, she's barely five feet tall, but she's a firecracker. Our deal is that any time Chuck and I have sex, Devon can go have sex with her, if they want. It's a fair trade and we're both happy with it. On top of that, my asshole is for Devon and Devon only," Ellie said, as she eyed Chuck, who simply looked away innocently; Ellie simply shook her head and continued.

"Now back to the post skank years. As you can imagine, Chuck wasn't really living, he was just kind of... existing. You've obviously seen this first hand," Ellie said to Sarah, who simply nodded, before her mind flashed back to how sad Chuck had been this week.

"I knew that Chuck needed a jolt, a spark; he needed to feel loved and cared for again, so I got all dolled up and seduced him. Devon agreed with my plan, so he made himself scarce that night. I lit candles all over the apartment and played some nice tender music, and I put on something really nice, just for him." Chuck was very quiet through this one.

"Chuck was so nervous the entire time, but it was slow and passionate and oh so loving. It was exactly what he needed, because for the first time since Chuck came home from Stanford, he actually let it out." Sarah gave her a look over Chuck's chest; Chuck spoke quietly.

"I cried afterwards." Sarah's heart broke for the man she'd started calling her nerd.

"I was holding him afterwards and it was this really tender moment and he finally allowed himself to feel. He sobbed in my arms for over an hour, but it was exactly what you needed, wasn't it Chuck?" Ellie asked, as she looked up at Chuck who simply nodded with a small smile.

"Oh Chuck," Sarah said emotionally, her heart breaking for the man she loved.

"I'd been so alone for years after Stanford, even as I lived with Ellie and Awesome; the intimacy felt really nice, I needed that feeling again." Chuck was quiet, so Sarah simply gave his chest a comforting pat. She looked up at Chuck and noticed that he was dozing off, which made her smile, he'd worked hard and satisfied two women at once. Ellie spoke quietly to Sarah, needing to say this without pissing Chuck off.

"Chuck was much better after that, so we decided that once a month we'd go someplace and we'd enjoy each other like this. We did this every month, until you came along. He didn't want to cheat on you, so we stopped. Until the other day when your ex came into town again." Sarah hated how that whole fiasco with Bryce had played out, she'd been so cold to Chuck and had done so little to correct Bryce's behavior, some handler she was.

"I feel so bad about that whole thing, Chuck didn't deserve to have to go through that," Sarah whispered sadly to Ellie, who remained quiet for a long while.

"You're a spy right?" Ellie asked out of nowhere, Sarah's eyes grew wide.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Sarah said, a bit too quickly, which told Ellie all she needed to know.

"Come on, Sarah; you picked the lock to get in here, you carry a gun, I saw the throwing knives Chuck tried to sneakily remove from your ankle. That's not to mention I've seen all the scars all over your body, including that bullet wound on your left hip." Sarah looked petrified, but said nothing, only further confirming that Ellie was on the right track.

"I don't know what the deal is with you and Chuck, but if your job is affecting your relationship with Chuck, then you need to make a choice." Sarah looked over Chuck at Ellie, with a hint of fear on her face.

"I'll be honest with you, Sarah. I like you a lot; I believe you're great for Chuck, but I also think you're terrible for him." Sarah picked her head up from off Chuck's chest once again, and looked at Ellie, with visible hurt on her face. "Sarah, you make him happier than he's been since before he got kicked out of Stanford, but you also make him miserable. He's in love with you, but he constantly doubts where he stands with you. When things are good, he's on cloud nine, but for the other four days of the week he's back in his Jill funk. I don't care what you two do, but you've got to decide if you're going to love him as much as he loves you. And if that answer is no, then you need to cut him loose, so I can start getting him over you," Sarah simply nodded in understanding, she knew things needed to change between them, before Chuck started to resent her being in his life, the question was how to achieve that...

"Sarah, listen to me, he loves you, I love you, we all love you; but you've got to give Chuck something to hold on to. What're the odds you tell him tomorrow that what we did tonight with you was wrong and that it can't happen again?" Sarah's silence was all the answer that Ellie needed from Sarah.

"Ellie, I can't tell you details, but our relationship isn't conventional at all; because of my job, I have to be a certain type of person and Chuck knows this." Sarah's answer pissed Ellie off.

"How can you put him through this? How can you have sex with him and be so free and honest and then just stomp on his heart tomorrow? Do you not have a soul, is that it? How do you sleep at night?" Ellie's question cut Sarah deep, but Ellie didn't understand.

"Okay, here's what I'll tell you, since you've already figured most of it out; Chuck and I don't have a real relationship. Our relationship is a cover, Ellie." Sarah said to Ellie, who pulled back in shock. "Chuck and I work together on a secret government team; I'm his handler, assigned to protect him. Chuck is really in love with me, but I can't be in love with him or I'll get reassigned and have to leave Burbank. I do have real feelings for Chuck, but I shouldn't; I really like this assignment, I like it here in Burbank. Does that make me selfish for putting Chuck on this rollercoaster? Yes it does, but I don't want to lose this, I want to stay here with all of you, so I have to keep him at arm's length. It kills me to do this to him, but it's my only way forward." Sarah's silent anguish told Ellie all she needed to know.

"If this 'cover' relationship is all you can have right now, then just tell Chuck what you just told me. Make him understand that you like him, that you like it here, but you can't be what he wants. Make Chuck understand, instead of just pushing him away after he gets too close. Stop the whiplash and make my brilliant brother understand; he's a smart guy, Sarah, he's good at figuring things out and understanding." Of course, Ellie was right about everything, she had a brilliant mind, so it shouldn't have surprised Sarah at all.

"I'm sorry for lying to you all this whole time about us, I know it's been hard for Chuck," Sarah said to Ellie, who simply nodded. Ellie was secretly terrified for her brother, but also very proud.

"It's fine, you were no doubt doing your job. Now can I ask you another question?" Ellie asked, with a slightly cheerier tone. Sarah simply nodded, the cat was already out of the bag.

"Sure, Ellie."

"So, your ex-boyfriend Bruce," Ellie started, Sarah simply nodded nervously. "He's Bryce Larkin, isn't he? Somehow, he isn't dead and you dated him some time in the past." Sarah simply swallowed and nodded. Ellie's features softened considerably, she understood what had happened this week. Bryce had returned to work with Sarah's team and it got to Chuck and played havoc with his insecurities.

"Sarah, you've got to understand what hanging around Bryce does to Chuck, right?" Ellie wasn't being judgmental; she was just trying to understand. Sarah quickly nodded with a disappointed look on her face.

"Those three days where I wasn't around, I was with Bryce on a mission; I was undercover at the Waldorf in Beverly Hills, acting as his wife. I don't know why he did it, but Bryce went out of his way to insult and belittle Chuck over the radio, but I couldn't stop him."

"Because you were undercover, Jesus Christ, now I get it," Ellie said abruptly, suddenly understanding what Sarah was saying; Sarah simply nodded and continued explaining what happened.

"There are cameras watching Chuck and I all the time, so I couldn't say anything to him to reassure him, I just had to stand there and let him think exactly what you said to me this afternoon," Sarah said sadly to Ellie, who instantly grasped Sarah's horrible situation. The blonde spy was trapped in a nearly unwinnable situation.

"Oh, Sarah," Ellie said to Sarah, who simply nodded.

"Do you think I've enjoyed watching Chuck be miserable? What can I do when we're always being watched? What can I do to reassure him, when even the smallest gesture could get me sent away forever?" Sarah asked in anguish. Ellie now completely understood Sarah's impossible situation; the woman was deeply, hopelessly in love, but she wasn't allowed to be. More than that, Sarah was trying desperately to hold onto a life that she really wanted in Burbank, but she couldn't have it, so she had to balance on the edge of a knife all the time. It would seem that this time, that knife edge had cut them all, badly. Ellie simply nodded and reached over the sleeping Chuck to give Sarah a comforting pat on the arm.

"I think I understand your problem Sarah," Ellie began. Sarah simply nodded for Ellie to continue. "You never have a moment without big brother watching the two of you, so you never have a chance to say the things you need to say, do the things you need to do to fix the issues that the two of you so obviously have." Once again, Sarah simply nodded.

"I'm sorry to admit, but the surveillance at your apartment is constant, it's for Chuck's safety, but it sees all... except the bathrooms and your bedroom, we don't watch those rooms," Sarah quickly said, before Ellie freaked out.

"As scared and angry as that makes me, it helps me understand your problem; what you need is a moment alone with Chuck to fix all of this," Ellie said to Sarah, who nodded adamantly. "You have one Sarah," Ellie said, with a caring smile.

"I do?" Sarah asked; Ellie simply nodded, caringly.

"There are no cameras here, nobody is watching us right now," Ellie said to Sarah, whose eyes grew wide in stunned realization; Ellie simply nodded. "Before you two leave this place, you have to talk to him, you have to fix this," Ellie said honestly.

"What do I say to him? I don't want to screw this up, Ellie," Sarah said nervously, her insecurities over her conversational skills were starting to show.

"Reassure Chuck that everything his brain cooked up about you and Bryce isn't true; help him see that you have feelings for him and ONLY him. Give Chuck something small, something truthful that he can hold on to, he'll make your life easier if you'll just give him something to anchor himself with. He'll be everything you need him to be, if you'll just give him something real." Sarah simply nodded to Ellie and spoke softly.

"Thank you Ellie, you finding out was a total disaster and one of the worst slips of my entire career as a spy, but I really needed this talk," Sarah said thankfully to Ellie, who simply chuckled and nodded.

"Don't take it personally, I'm very observant; honestly I'm just glad to see that my fears from this afternoon were unfounded, if you turned out to be just another Jill, I don't know if Chuck would have survived that one," Ellie said to Sarah, who simply nodded in agreement.

"Trust me, I won't ever do that to him, even if we don't work out, I won't hurt him like that, I couldn't," Sarah said honestly to Ellie, who simply gave her a smile. Sarah spoke once again, "I'll figure out what to say to Chuck before we leave, but you've got to keep what you just learned a secret. Nobody can hear about what I just told you, or Chuck and I will be in serious trouble," Sarah said intensely.

Ellie simply nodded to Sarah, understanding what the blonde was really saying. While she'd said it to make it sound like it was a professional matter, which it most certainly was, what Sarah had actually said was, "Don't let anyone know or they'll break us up forever." If that was what Chuck and Sarah needed to actually be together one day, then Ellie would take their secret to the grave.

"I promise Sarah, nobody will ever find out, I won't even tell Devon." Sarah released a sigh a relief and relaxed significantly.

"I don't know how we're going to play this with my superiors; they'll know Chuck and I had sex, just from how much we'll be glowing in the morning."

"You aren't going to tell them about Chuck and I, right?" Ellie asked, suddenly nervous, Sarah gave her a look that Ellie couldn't decipher.

12