Quantity Vs Inequality Ch. 03

Story Info
Being used is not a pleasant experience for haughty girl.
7.1k words
4.69
5.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,089 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaged in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*.*

While Ashley was upstairs, in Room 215, attempting to void her quite empty bowels, Julian and Julianna Mataffa met at the downstairs soda machine. Julian bought a can of orange soda and a can of diet Seven-Up.

"Took you long enough," Julianna teased her brother.

"Uh huh. There's ice on the dresser and I put the two bottles on top of the fridge in there," Julian said as Julianna put the soda cans into her huge bag.

"The stuff worked?" Julianna asked as Julian pulled a small vial from his jeans pocket.

"The lysergic acid diethylamide? Like a charm," Julian smiled.

"Yes, nerd, I'm so impressed you know the formula. How'd you give it to her?" Julianna asked, smirking.

"Two drops under my foreskin," Julian smugly informed his twin and she mimicked vomiting. "Then when it looked like it was about to wear off? You know how I wash cans off? Put two drops right on the tab of her second can of beer. When she took a sip, it went right in."

"Genius," Julianna praised, taking the key card from her brother. "See you later."

"Uh huh," Julian agreed and got into his Toyota Prius. "Have fun."

Julianna felt her heart hammering as she climbed the steps. Three years of fantasy were about to come true for her; she just hoped Ashley St. Martin was still susceptible, amenable to their blackmail.

It had been almost too easy; just follow the arrogant, self-involved blonde beauty and wait for her to do something immoral or illegal. And Ashley did not disappoint. Everyone knew Shelly Cronaur was a pot-head. Shelly certainly had not run in the same circles as Ashley had, so it was no mystery why Ashley would drive from summer classes at Kimble Academy to Shelly's home.

Julianna had almost dropped her camera when she watched Ashley St. Martin put her head between Shelly's legs. Marijuana itself, although illegal in the state of Louisiana, really wasn't that big of a deal, until you remembered that Shelly's father was a police officer.

The lesbianism, however, would certainly upset Ashley's step-father and Ashley's mother. The lesbianism would also kick the pedestal from under Ashley St. Martin's feet.

Watching Ashley St. Martin bribing the dour Algebra teacher had been a stroke of luck. Julianna had been leaving the empty office of the Yearbook/newspaper committee when she saw Ashley waiting outside of the classroom. Julianna ducked back into the classroom and retrieved the digital camera, sure that something nefarious was taking place.

Letting Shelly know there was proof of her drug use, and threatening to show the evidence to her father had Shelly quickly turning on Ashley. Letting Mrs. Neidemeyer know there was evidence of her selling passing grades to students had the harried, unstable woman ready to kill Ashley. And Ashley herself had already alienated herself from her former drones and minions. Upon graduation, the Ashley St. Martin entourage had scattered like cockroaches when the light is suddenly turned on.

As Julianna stuck the key card into the lock of Room 215, she steeled herself for whatever may be waiting for her. Cautiously, she swung the door open.

Entering the room, Julianna saw that the bed was empty. The air was thick with a heavy, clinging odor. Julianna realized it was the smell of sex and gave the air a second sniff. She heard the running of water and nodded with satisfaction; Ashley was apparently taking a shower.

The television showed acts of anal sex and Julianna wrinkled her face in disgust. Grabbing the abandoned remote control, Julianna figured out how to access the menu and switched the feed to 'Lesbian.'

Julianna watched a brunette using a large double-headed dildo on herself. When she had half of the fat dong pushed into herself, the brunette turned and urged a red head with pneumatic breasts to lie down. The brunette pressed the head of the double-headed dong to the red head's crotch and forced the dildo into the red head.

Julianna stripped out of tee shirts and shorts. She kicked her flip flops into the closet next to Ashley's discarded clothing. Julianna took the time to hang Ashley's clothing on the flimsy clothes hangers the motel provided.

Pausing in front of the mirror, Julianna admired herself. She had floor length black hair that she'd pulled up into a ponytail knotted at the top of her head. Her almond eyes were dark pools on her round, golden brown face. Her nose was small; Julian had a bit of a Roman nose, a little too big for his handsome face. Her mouth had light brown and pouting lips that parted to reveal straight, white teeth.

"Better be straight; nineteen months of that damned shunt and those ugly braces," Julianna said, smiling at her reflection.

Julianna loved sweets, particularly chocolate. To compensate, she drank diet Seven-Up or diet Sprite, instead of the desired Coca-Cola. Her height of five four put her eye to eye with the beautiful blonde Ashley St. Martin. But Julianna had twenty extra pounds, giving her a thicker torso and thicker waist and thicker hips, and cursed thicker thighs than the beautiful cheerleader.

Julianna's chest was thirty four inches around. Her B sized breasts were cone shaped, with dark brown areolae dotting each cone. Her navel was a tunnel in her soft belly, her cursed, impossible to firm up belly.

Julianna looked at her plump pubic mound and admired the way it looked without hair. The mound was bisected by a deep furrow; Julianna could just make out the coral pink inner lips attempting to peek out. Her clitoris was a thick hub that protruded, proud and ready.

Turning, Julianna admired her full, fleshy buttocks. She reached back and gave her left buttock a hard slap and watched the flesh jiggle in the mirror.

Grabbing her huge bag, Julianna rummaged around and pulled out a can of orange soda and her diet Seven-Up.

"Be out in a minute," Ashley called out cheerfully when Julianna barged into the bathroom.

Julianna did not answer as she rinsed off the two cans in the sink. She then wiped each can dry with the thin hand towel.

"Oh! You got the soda?" Ashely asked, shutting off the taps.

Again, Julianna did not answer; just beat a hasty retreat from the bathroom. She grabbed the cups Julian had placed next to the ice bucket and twisted the cap off of the pint of Artigas Tequila. She'd had the Virgin Island Rum before and liked rum but decided to try the tequila and see if she'd like that as well, perhaps even better than diet Seven-Up and rum.

Julianna dropped a single drop of Julian's LSD into the second cup and dropped some slowly melting ice into the cup. She then made herself a tequila and diet Seven-Up.

"Going be here a couple of hours," Julianna muttered to herself and carefully squeezed a drop of the LSD into her own drink.

Settling on the bed, Julianna sipped her drink and watched a three-way lesbian daisy chain on the television. She smirked; the videographer had decided for a trifecta of a blonde, a red head and a brunette.

"I, where's the...where's Julian?" Ashley asked, stepping into the bedroom.

Ashley clutched the small towel to her breasts as she saw Julianna stretched out on the bed.

"Soda's right up there," Julianna said, nodding with her head toward the small refrigerator. "Got rum or tequila too if you want it."

"Uh, where, where's Julian?" Ashley asked, not moving toward the refrigerator.

"Home I guess," Julianna said. "He got what he wanted. Now it's my turn."

Julianna almost felt bad when she saw Ashley's face fall. She watched Ashley's eyes fall to the ground, saw Ashley's bottom lip begin a familiar quivering dance.

"Got rum or tequila," Julianna again offered.

"I, what's the tequila like?" Ashley asked quietly.

"Actually? Not bad. Kind of got a woodsy flavor to it; guess it gets that from the cactus it's made out of," Julianna offered.

"And I kind of like that little extra kick the LSD gives it," Julianna thought to herself as she took another sip of her drink.

Julianna watched Ashely's cute bottom as the blonde walked to the refrigerator. Ashley popped the top of the soda can and poured a goodly amount into the cup. She picked up the bottle of tequila and unscrewed the cap. She gave the contents a cautious sniff, shrugged, and filled up her cup with the liquid.

Julianna watched Ashley's buttocks shimmy as Ashley used her finger to stir the drink. Then Ashley sucked her finger clean.

"I, what are we watching?" Ashley asked, walking slightly backward toward the bed's right side.

"Hmm? Oh, you're watching lesbian porn. I'm watching your cute ass," Julianna said easily.

Ashley gave Julianna a startled look, then settled down against the mound of pillows. Julianna wiggled over so that she and Ashley shared the three foam pillows. Julianna's leg touched Ashley's leg.

Ashley took a hefty gulp of her tequila and orange soda. On the screen, a busty red head was busily slobbering her pink tongue over the chocolate brown nipples of an African-American woman while another busty red head knelt between the African-American's woman's legs, licking almost furiously at the African-American's purplish-pink inner lips. Ashley sensed Julianna's eyes on her and turned her head from the television.

Julianna smiled a warm, genuine smile at Ashley. Ashley gave Julianna an uncertain smile. Julianna lay her right arm across Ashley's concave belly then softly touched Ashley's lips with her own.

Releasing the kiss, Julianna took another gulp of her drink, nearly emptying the cup. Ashley took a nervous gulp of her own drink, then rested her hand on Julianna's right forearm.

Julianna hurriedly emptied her cup and leaned over Ashley to put her cup onto the nightstand. This maneuver pressed her bald pubic mound against Ashley's hipbone, her right thigh on top of Ashley's right thigh, and her right breast between Ashley's two breasts. Julianna then kissed Ashley again before rolling away to lightly rest against Ashley's right side.

Julianna shivered and sighed as Ashley's hand continued to lightly rest against Julianna's forearm. Ashley drank the last bit of her own drink, and put the cup onto the nightstand.

Ashley wondered what was happening to her as she rolled more onto her right side. She knew she had some bisexual tendencies, but assumed most teenagers had some bisexual feelings. However, Ashley had always been attracted to blondes, like herself. She certainly had never been attracted to Asians, Siamese, Samoans, whatever the chubby Julianna was.

"Mm, yyeess," Julianna moaned as Ashley reached her left hand out and pulled Julianna's face closer to her own.

Ashley kissed Julianna the way she had always wanted to kiss Shelly. Ashley put her deep seated passion into the kiss and marveled at how soft, how moist Julianna's lips felt. Ashley marveled at the taste of Julianna's lips; she could taste the tequila and diet Seven-Up on Julianna's lips and on Julianna's tongue. Julianna's tongue felt so soft, soft like a pillow against Ashley's tongue. Ashley swore she could also feel the rough texture of Julianna's tongue as Julianna's tongue rasped against Ashley's tongue.

Ashley could smell Julianna's shampoo and soap. She could also smell Julianna's sweat and light musk perfume. As their bodies melded together, Ashley could feel the warmth, the incredible warmth of Julianna's body against her own overheated flesh. Ashley could feel the softness of Julianna's skin, the softness of Julianna's cone shaped breasts as Julianna's breasts rubbed against Ashley's breasts. Ashley shivered mightily as their nipples brushed together.

As they kissed, Ashley pressing herself firmly against Julianna, Julianna did wonder if she and Julian might have given Ashley too much of the low grade LSD. But Julianna's guilt was pushed aside as she embraced the beautiful blonde cheerleader.

Julianna could smell the bargain brand soap the motel supplied on Ashley's flesh. She could also smell the beginning of Ashley's sweat. Julianna could feel the incredible warmth Ashley exuded as they kissed. Julianna could feel the softness of Ashley's flesh pressing against her own. As they embraced, Julianna swore she could feel Ashley's blood coursing through Ashley's veins and arteries.

"Fuck! Might've given myself a little too much of Julian's LSD there," Julianna thought, detecting Ashley's pulse quickening as they sucked hungrily on one another's tongues.

Julianna used her weight to roll Ashley onto her back. Julianna lay fully on top of Ashley, pressing Ashley against the mound of pillows. Using her hips and thighs, Julianna forced Ashley's legs apart.

"Mm, mmng!" both girls grunted as Julianna's bald mound pressed firmly against Ashley's damp patch of blonde curls.

The lighting in the room was deplorable. But at this close distance, Julianna could peer into Ashley's dilated eyes, could see into Ashley's innermost thoughts.

Softly stroking Ashley's beautiful face, Julianna leaned and softly kissed Ashely's perfect lips.

"You know, when you're not sneering at me with utter contempt, you're actually very beautiful," Julianna thought to herself as she rubbed her flesh against Ashely's flesh.

Julianna let out a shiver and a moan as Ashley's arms wound around her, hugging her. She moaned a little louder as Ashley's hands began to rub up and down Julianna's back.

Again, Ashley kissed Julianna the way she wished Shelly would kiss her. Ashley kissed Julianna the way she would have liked to kiss Simone Bernard, her best friend for most of high school if Simone had not been so vocally anti-homosexual.

Julianna felt Ashley's surge of passion as Ashley gently bit down on Julianna's lower lip. Julianna felt Ashley's passion as Ashley's polished fingernails raked up and down Julianna's back.

When Ashely's teeth released Julianna's mouth, Julianna bent her head and captured Ashley's left nipple. Ashley gave a squeak then groan as Julianna nuzzled Ashley's nipple.

"Oooh," Ashley moaned low in her throat as Julianna lightly bit down on Ashley's hard nipple, then pulled the breast away from Ashley's ribcage with her teeth.

Julianna released the hard nub, then pressed her lips to Ashley's lips again. Ashley opened her mouth and Julianna thrust her soft tongue into Ashley's mouth. Ashley sucked hard on Julianna's tongue for a moment, then released the soft tongue.

Ashley let out a shuddering moan as Julianna bent her head and captured Ashley's right nipple in her mouth. Julianna suckled on the sensitive nub while also rubbing her hairless mound against Ashley's splayed pussy.

"Oh, oh God," Ashley grunted, very close to orgasm as Julianna bit down on her nipple.

"I, I just got to..." Julianna husked and wiggled down Ashley's body.

"That's it, mm, oh yeah, oh yeah, eat my ass," a blonde moaned in real or simulated pleasure as she knelt on a bearskin rug, in front of another blonde.

Ashley watched the pornographic images flash on the television screen. Ashley suddenly wondered what ass tasted like. What would Julianna's ass taste like? In the mirror next to the bed, Ashley could just see Julianna's ass as the chubby Samoan kissed and nibbled her way down toward Ashley's pussy. She could see her own reflection; Ashley looked rough. The shower had washed off what little makeup she'd worn. Her hair needed a good brushing and then some spray to hold it in place.

Ashley wondered why she didn't care that she looked less than absolutely perfect, less than one hundred and one percent flawless. The television showed the second blonde's tongue lapping frantically at the first blonde's dark brown anus. Ashley could see the second blonde was also fingering the first blonde's hairless pussy.

"That makes sense," Ashley surmised. "I mean, I didn't actually orgasm from Julian fucking my ass. I came from rubbing myself while Julian fucked my ass. God damn, I, I want my ass fucked. I want somebody to fuck my ass. Now."

Ashley wondered why she suddenly found Julianna's golden brown skin and jet black hair so attractive. Ashley again wondered what Julianna ass would tastes like. She wondered if Julianna would eat her ass.

"I, oh, oh mother fucker yes!" Ashley suddenly cried out as Julianna's hot breath blew across Ashley's overheated pussy.

Ashley's pussy had a taste of musk. Julianna could taste the cheap hotel soap on Ashley's puffy lips and was grateful for that.

"Like I want to taste my own brother's sperm?" Julianna thought as she dragged her tongue from bottom to top of Ashley's splayed lips.

Driving two fingers deep into Ashley, Julianna located Ashley's clitoris with her tongue. Ashely grunted and panted as Julianna flicked her tongue back and forth, swiping Ashley's hyper-sensitive clitoris with each flick of her tongue. She sought out Ashley's g-spot with her fingers.

"Aaieegh! Augh, ack, oh, oh my God!" Ashley screamed out and sprayed Julianna's face with her orgasm.

Julianna licked and fingered Ashley to two more orgasms. She ceased when she felt Ashley slump down.

"Mm oh," Ashley panted as Julianna wiggled forward, once again mashing her crotch against Ashley's crotch.

Julianna gave Ashley a kiss, lip to lip, then rolled off of the sluggish blonde.

"Only a man would shoot that," Julianna commented as she watched a large breasted brunette being fisted by two blondes.

The two blondes had the brunette sandwiched between them, on a cheap mattress. One blonde had her fist stuffed in the brunette's anus, up to her wrist. The other blonde had her hand stuffed into the brunette's pussy, up to her forearm. The grimace on the brunette's face could be of pleasure or pain; it was hard to tell. The grunts and groans and whimpers did not indicate the brunette's feelings either.

"I mean, seriously? Who else but a man would find that erotic?" Julianna asked as Ashley sluggishly reached for her cup. "Want another drink?"

"Yeah," Ashley agreed, handing her cup to Julianna.

Julianna prepared their drinks, finishing her can of diet 7-Up and emptying Ashley's orange soda. The tequila bottle was less than half full when Julianna poured an unhealthy shot of the alcohol into their cups.

Ashley gratefully took the cup and drained half of the drink in one gulp. Julianna also drank deeply, then walked around to the other side of the bed and wiggled onto the flimsy mattress.

On the screen, two blonde 'high school' students started kissing. It was apparent that they were in high school; their cheerleader uniforms had 'High School' emblazoned across their substantial chests.

Ashley took another gulp of her drink and put the cup onto the nightstand. She then rolled to face Julianna.

Julianna tore her eyes from the two cheerleaders when Ashley kissed her cheek. When she turned her face, Ashley seized her lips and kissed her passionately. Ashley wrapped her left arm over Julianna's torso, pulling Julianna closer.

After a few minutes of kissing, Ashley bent her head and captured Julianna's right nipple in her mouth. She mimicked Julianna's movements, suckling, licking, then biting and pulling Julianna's breast away from Julianna's rib cage. After another kiss to Julianna's lips, Ashley captured Julianna's left nipple and licked and sucked, then bit the sensitive flesh.

Ashley did not know she'd been given a small amount of LSD. She did not know what to attribute her heightened sense of awareness to. Ashley did know she could taste Julianna's light sweat. She could taste the soap Julianna had used, the light unscented skin lotion on Julianna's flesh.

Ashley could feel the tightening of Julianna's areolae as her tongue rasped over the flesh. She could even feel the beating Julianna's heart, feel the coursing of Julianna's blood through her veins and capillaries underneath the rubbery flesh of her hard nipple.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,089 Followers