Quaranteam: Blake's Seven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both wrapped the towels around their waists and walked into the living room to collect their discarded clothes. Rebecca walked across to the room's large window, which extended from the floor to about 300 mm below the ceiling with a deep bar horizontally across the middle, and proceeded to look at the view outside, safe in the knowledge that few people were venturing outside any more unless they really needed to, so it was unlikely that she'd be seen. Dropping her towel and leaning forward to put her hands on the bar, she looked back at Ruairi.

"Will you fuck me here?" she enquired. "Against the window where anyone can see us?"

"If that's what you want, then I'm happy to oblige you," Ruairi replied. "I take it you're a bit of an exhibitionist."

"I think I am, but I've never done anything about it," Rebecca explained. "For some reason, I've always had this hankering to be getting railed in Phoenix Park with people walking nearby who would be able to hear us and see us if they looked in the right direction."

"None of your old boyfriends fancy anything like that?" Ruairi asked with a laugh.

"None, not that there have been that many, and those relationships didn't last long enough to suggest something like that," she replied. "It's hard being a woman in a company with so many alpha-male types, as everything has to be about them."

By now, Ruairi was already dressed again in his tee shirt, boxers and cargo shorts and was enjoying the view of Rebecca's trim derrière as it gyrated in front of him. Coming up behind her, he gave one of her nether cheeks a smack with the palm of his hand, causing Rebecca to almost purr with pleasure. "Come on," he suggested, "let's get something to eat and drink and we can talk more about what we both like, as I believe a lot of that was only shared with the AI and I've not seen your profile, or those for any of the others."

"I've not seen yours either," Rebecca conceded. "But, so far, I think we're a fecking great match. And I think you'll find out that the other six are just as good, each in their own way."

By now, Ruairi had made his way through to the kitchen area and poured two glasses of orange juice. As Rebecca entered soon after carrying her clothes and with her towel around her shoulders, Ruairi handed her one of the glasses whilst drinking the other. After drinking the orange juice and while Ruairi started making slices of toast, Rebecca put on her panties and Ruairi's tee shirt that she'd commandeered, but deciding to leave her shorts off, correctly surmising that their clothes would be off and on a lot that day.

Ruairi and Rebecca spent the rest of the day talking and fucking and occasionally adjourning to the kitchen for refuelling to enable them to continue doing the other two. They each found out a lot about the other's sexual experience, likes and dislikes and their sexual bucket list. They discovered the other's most sensitive places; while Ruairi learned just how and how much Rebecca loved her breasts manhandled, she learned how much Ruairi appreciated a blowjob and even though she couldn't deepthroat him, Rebecca was able to give him some of the best he'd ever experienced. Rebecca was open and discussed her desires for outdoor sex, roleplay and also for being tied up and blindfolded while being made love to. Ruairi reciprocated by describing just how much he enjoyed going down on a woman, tasting her and pleasuring her with his tongue lips and fingers and especially the joy of feeling her orgasm against his mouth, something he was able to practically demonstrate a number of times during the day.

About half an hour after the sun had set, Ruairi took Rebecca from behind in front of the large window with all of the lights on while they watched the occasional dog walker exercising their pet and knowing that if they had looked up, which none of them did, then they would have been able to see exactly what they were doing. Ruairi couldn't decide whether that was a fortunate or unfortunate thing, but knew the exhilaration that Rebecca was feeling knowing how exposed they were. When he forcefully came inside her, he needed to support Rebecca while her body convulsed as her legs would no longer do the job.

Mentally and physically sated, they quickly cleaned up and, after brushing their teeth, were soon curled up together and asleep.

Tuesday, 25th August 2020

Ruairi woke early, blissfully aware that Rebecca's body was naked and wrapped against him in the bed. Remembering how she had woken him up the previous day, he decided to return the favour. Carefully manoeuvring himself and Rebecca, he positioned himself between her legs and started gently lapping at her pussy with his tongue, inhaling her aroma and tasting her sweet and delicate essence as it started to exude. Rebecca was starting to make small appreciative noises and squirm against his tongue. Ruairi only knew she'd woken up when her hand settled on the back of his head and she requested him to "Go a bit deeper."

Ruairi redoubled his efforts and brought Rebecca to the edge before backing off. He proceeded to do this another couple of times with just his lips and tongue before pushing first one, and then two fingers deep into her and stroking her in just the right place, pushing her over into a very pleasurable orgasm and relishing the additional lubricant she exuded.

"Feck, that's a really lovely way to wake up," Rebecca exclaimed. "Now get up here and fuck me, I need your cock inside me now. But remember, no kissing until you've brushed your teeth."

For a few seconds, Ruairi considered going to brush his teeth, but one look at Rebecca's face let him know that was not the preferred option. As he moved his head out from between her legs, Rebecca rolled to the side and positioned herself on her hands and knees, waggling her bum at him.

"Just get your cock inside me and fill me up, stud," Rebecca exhorted Ruairi. "I need to feel you pumping me full of your potent cum."

Ruairi slid his cock firmly into her warm, wet and willing sheath, hearing her moan with unbridled pleasure as he sunk to his full extent with her. Pulling partially out, he slapped one of her arse cheeks before pushing back in, again hearing Rebecca moan. He continued doing this for a few strokes, alternating between left and right. Changing it up, Ruairi wrapped a hand around Rebecca's throat and started to drive into her faster and more firmly, not only hearing but feeling her wanton moans as he did so. Pulling her head up, Ruairi forced Rebecca to arch her back, changing the angle of his thrusts and increasing the friction on her g-spot. Ruairi's other hand wrapped around Rebecca and after mauling her tits for a while, it slipped lower to strum her clit, almost immediately setting off her orgasm. Ruairi was close at this point and the rhythmic squeezing of his cock by her cunt walls was all that was required to have him filling her with his seed.

Rebecca's body was spasming so hard that Ruairi had to release her throat for fear of hurting her. Losing this support, Rebecca slid down and off Ruairi's cock, his last two spurts covering her back, buttocks and thighs. Rolling to the side, Ruairi lay down next to Rebecca, just watching the expression on her face change as her enhanced orgasm slowly faded, leaving her with her eyes shut and a large smile on her face.

When Rebecca's eyes finally opened, she just looked at Ruairi and mouthed "Thank you."

Just afterwards, having noticed the time displayed on Ruairi's Sony radio alarm clock, she exclaimed "Feck," before jumping up from the bed.

Ruairi just looked at Rebecca, a puzzled expression on his face. "What's wrong?" he queried.

"What time did I arrive?" Rebecca asked.

"About half past nine, I think," Ruairi answered. "Why?"

"So Ciara could be here in less than an hour and this place looks and smells like a brothel," she informed him. "We need to get ourselves showered and dressed, have breakfast, air out the apartment and change the bed, not to mention cleaning up any stains we may have made in the living room all before she arrives."

Ruairi finally understood what Rebecca was concerned about and offered "You go through the bathroom first while I'll strip the bed and get the coffee on."

While Rebecca made her way to the bathroom, Ruairi got the coffee started, before returning to the bedroom and stripping the linen from the bed and getting it started in the washing machine. When Rebecca eventually emerged from the bathroom with a bath towel wrapped around her waist, Ruairi had also opened the windows in the bedroom and the living room and was sitting eating a bowl of cereal.

"Feck, it's cold with the windows open," Rebecca complained.

"Feels fine to me," Ruairi commented, his gaze firmly fixed on Rebecca's nipples which had responded to the cold air currents. "Besides, you were the one that said we needed to air the apartment."

"Yeah, it needed to be done," Rebecca replied, walking towards the bedroom. "I just wish it was a bit warmer, that's all."

Ruairi finished his cereal before making his way to the bathroom.

After Ruairi had completed his morning ablutions and dressed casually in shorts and a tee shirt, he and Rebecca re-made the bed with fresh sheets, pillow cases and duvet cover and set about cleaning up the living room. Rebecca even found a can of upholstery cleaner that Ruairi had forgotten he had, and used it to clean the stains from the sofa while Ruairi hoovered the carpet. Finally, when everything else had been completed, they closed the windows. By then, it was well after half past nine, but Ciara had yet to arrive, so all was good. Ruairi made a fresh pot of coffee and they sat down on the sofa to relax while they waited, talking about friends and family.

It was after 11am when they finally heard the knock on the door. Ruairi and Rebecca made their way to the front door, where Ruairi opened it after having unlatched the chain. Opening the door, they saw Ciara standing there, a young soldier standing two metres away behind her and to her left.

Ciara was taller than Rebecca at around 1.75 m (about 5' 9"), with short dark brown hair that was probably a pixie cut before the start of the lockdown, but had grown longer in the interim. She was wearing jeans and a thin white tee shirt that clearly showed that she wasn't wearing a bra, over which she was wearing a long brown cardigan with large pockets. Ruairi also took in that she was wearing comfortable flat shoes. The most noticeable thing, though, was the sad and tired expression clearly visible on her face.

Ciara turned to the young soldier and, reaching out with her hand, said "Trish, please."

The soldier handed Ciara the clipboard that she was holding, which Ciara then held out to Ruairi.

"Please," she said, with just a hint of a smile, although it didn't reach as far as her eyes.

Ruairi took the clipboard and quickly signed, passing it back to Ciara who placed it on the doorstep. She then picked up a holdall and stepped into the apartment, shutting the door behind her.

Ciara just stood there. Rebecca held out her arms and Ciara dropped the holdall before taking the two steps into Rebecca's arms. There was the briefest brush of their lips before Ciara laid her head on the shorter woman's shoulder, each hugging the other tightly.

A short while later, they broke their hug and Ciara turned towards Ruairi, a dampness visible in her eyes. "Thank you, Ruairi," she said, taking a step towards him. Ruairi held his arms out as Rebecca had done and Ciara almost fell into them, each wrapping the other up in a hug. A long moment later, Ciara whispered "Thank you," before pulling back from him.

"And now I owe you both an explanation," Ciara stated, wiping a tear away with her hand. "And I owe Ruairi an apology."

Both Rebecca and Ruairi looked confused at this statement. "Let's sit down," Rebecca suggested.

"I'll make a pot of coffee. How do you take yours, Ciara," Ruairi enquired.

"Just a splash of milk," Ciara replied. "There are a few items in the holdall that need to go into the kitchen including a bottle of milk," she added.

Ruairi retrieved the supermarket carrier bag from inside Ciara's holdall, intent on not disturbing any of her clothes or other things and took it to the kitchen before starting to make the coffee.

Five minutes later, they were all sitting in the living room, Ruairi in the armchair and the two women sat together on the small sofa, each with a mug of coffee made to their particular taste.

After having put her coffee mug down on the small occasional table in front of the sofa, Ciara folded her hands in her lap. "As you both know, I'm a doctor," she started. "And as Becca knows, I'm specialising in women's health, but at the start of the pandemic, that counted for nothing. I was just another doctor to look after the large number of patients that we had arriving with what we initially thought was Covid. Later, we understood that there was a second virus spreading that was much worse, but which we knew very little about at the time and the general population knew even less. At least I worked on a women's ward; some of my colleagues worked on the children's wards and watched as nothing worked to save the teenagers that were brought in. I was struggling, though, finding it hard to deal with the deaths of so many women."

Ciara paused, taking a mouthful of her coffee before continuing. "About a month ago, my manager handed me an envelope. He said he didn't need to know what was in it, just my decision. Inside the envelope were a number of documents explaining the American vaccine for DuoHalo and offering me a job as one of three doctors who would manage the local vaccination centre during what is being referred to as the stabilisation phase, which involves vaccinating women who are deemed important to our country in their own right or vaccinating women who will be partnered with important men to protect them."

Again, Ciara stopped to take a mouthful of her coffee. "I accepted of course, informing my manager just as soon as I'd read through the documents. I was one of three female doctors selected to oversee the vaccinations and while I'm single, the other two women are married. Even before we had vaccinated anyone else, those two doctors were vaccinated and were able to dispense with some of the PPE I've had to wear every day and I'll be glad to not need to wear everything when I go back in a couple of days. Every day, I've been stripping down to my knickers and a thin tee shirt like this one," at this point Ciara pulled at the front of her tee shirt, "before putting on a pair of blue nitrile gloves. Then I put on a disposable coverall with a hood, a face mask, goggles and a face shield before putting on a second pair of the gloves and taping them to the sleeves of the coverall. As you can imagine, this takes quite some time and is a complete pain when I need to go to the loo."

Ciara picked up her coffee mug again, but found it empty. Ruairi refilled all of their mugs and Ciara continued after taking a sip. "Anyway, security has necessarily been tight as either the women themselves, or the men that they're being paired with, are deemed to be of high importance. Therefore, as well as the Oracle questionnaire, each person has been subjected to a rigorous security check. This is to ensure that pairings aren't made that put people together who have diametrically opposed views in areas that are important in the Irish context, but which aren't yet covered in the unmodified American Oracle system that we're currently using. So far, everything seems to be working," Ciara added, after a short interval.

"Anyway, the vaccination centre has its own security team, one of whom is Gillian," Ciara explained. "When they asked me who I wanted to be paired with, I told them about you, Ruairi, and the rest of the girls. It was Gillian who was tasked with researching you all and she did a similar background check to the others that she's been doing. Happily, everything checked out. But you needed to be in the system, Ruairi, which meant that you needed to complete the Oracle questionnaire. The important men that we're protecting have been identified by others based on various criteria. I'm sorry, but you're not really that important Ruairi, hence the subterfuge. Gillian decided that a direct approach would be best, but she's rather enthusiastic and I gather that she went a bit OTT." Ciara gave a little laugh. "I gather that she even dressed up in her old Garda uniform as well. She was only supposed to meet you at your front door, suitably protected, give you a little spiel and then send you the link to the Oracle questionnaire."

"Instead, she gave me the third degree and at one point I was wondering whether I was going to get charged with something," Ruairi stated. "I was surprised when she told me that she wasn't vaccinated, though."

"She isn't. I'm not sure why not but that's up to her," Ciara replied. "Anyway, why did you let her in here, and then take off her mask?"

"I was brought up to respect the Garda and do what they tell me," Ruairi responded. "I didn't understand why she needed to speak to me, but wasn't going to say 'No' to anything she asked."

"I'm sorry she pushed you into doing those things," Ciara said, apologetically. "Especially as she's not yet vaccinated. I know she's got a few ideas on that score, but hasn't jumped for anyone yet."

"Anyway, I'm glad it's all worked out," Ruairi stated, leaning back and taking a mouthful of his coffee.

"So am I," Ciara responded. "If Gillian had discovered a red flag whilst checking you out, I don't know what I'd have done. I didn't have a back-up plan."

"Don't think about it," Rebecca advised. "There weren't any red flags and very soon, Ruairi will be working to solve all of your problems with his magic dick."

"Is it really that good?" Ciara enquired. "Everyone says it is, but I need to experience it for myself."

"And then some!" Rebecca exclaimed. "And you'll experience it very soon. This vaccine is the gift that just keeps giving, like every time Ruairi cums inside me." Rebecca burst out giggling.

"You know that I've been more focussed on my career than anything else, so I really don't have as much experience as some of you," Ciara explained.

Rebecca wrapped her arms around Ciara who, in turn, wrapped hers around Rebecca. The two friends hugged each other tightly and, as Ruairi watched, Ciara visibly relaxed. Rebecca pulled back slightly, but only enough to press her lips to Ciara's, something that was eagerly accepted. Ruairi just watched in awe, feeling his cock stiffen in his shorts.

When the girls' kiss finally broke, Rebecca turned to Ruairi. "Kee and I have history," she simply stated.

"No complaints from me," Ruairi replied. "It was hot watching the two of you."

"Maybe you can join in next time," Rebecca commented with a giggle, before turning and giving Ciara a kiss on the nose.

Ruairi stood up and crossed to stand behind the sofa where Rebecca and Ciara were sitting. He gently started massaging Ciara's shoulders and as she turned her face to look at him, he lowered his to kiss her, tentatively at first but as the kiss progressed, becoming more passionate. As the kiss slowly drew to its conclusion, Rebecca tapped Ruairi on the shoulder and as he turned, grabbed him for a kiss of her own.

"Ooooh, I'm never going to get tired of that," Rebecca stated, adding "Wait until you're bonded to him, Kee. Just touching him does something to me, I can literally sense him."

Just then Ciara's stomach growled.

"When did you last eat, girl," Rebecca enquired.

"Yesterday," Ciara replied. "I was too nervous this morning. You know my 'blind date' nerves Becca, well it was worse than that. I couldn't eat a thing and only drank one cup of tea."