Quaranteam: Blake's Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feck," he uttered, bringing his free hand up and slapping his forehead.

"What's wrong?" Rebecca enquired, waiting patiently behind him.

"I stripped off the bed this morning as I didn't want to inflict dirty sheets on you. There are no sheets on the bed at present."

"So? You've got different sheets, haven't you? We're not waiting for the set in the washer to be ready, are we?"

"No, nothing like that. I've got a number of sets."

"So where's the problem? It won't take us long to make the bed, then, will it. Just get the sheets and we'll do it together."

Ruairi put down Rebecca's pink holdall and quickly went to the cupboard to retrieve his favourite and newest set of sheets, the pillow cases and duvet cover having a geometric pattern in shades of blue and grey. Working together, they had the bed made, including fitting and fastening the duvet cover.

Turning round to look at Rebecca, Ruairi found her standing there in just her underwear, a very fetching and lacy set in shades of mauve. There seemed to be a slight timidity in her stance, possibly looking for a signal of approval from him.

Ruairi quickly removed his jeans, socks and tee shirt and, dressed only in his boxers, he held out his arms to Rebecca. She almost flew to him, wrapping her arms around him and resting her head against his chest.

Instinctively, Ruairi wrapped his arms around her, enjoying the feeling of her skin against his own. He estimated her at nearly a head shorter than himself with both of them standing there in bare feet, so no more than 1.65 m and possibly a little shorter, with a slim, athletic figure and smallish breasts, probably only a B cup.

"Mmmm," Rebecca almost purred, "I've been wanting to do this for weeks now. You don't know how you make me feel, but I'm sure you'll be finding out very soon."

Automatically, Ruairi's hands started running up and down Rebecca's back, feeling her smooth warm skin and occasionally tripping over her bra. On the third time, Ruairi used his fingers to pinch and release the fastening, allowing his hands to travel all the way from the nape of her neck to the top of her lacy briefs without impediment.

Breaking their hold temporarily, Rebecca said "Let's get rid of this, shall we?" before quickly pulling her bra from where it was trapped between their two bodies. "That's better," she whispered, starting to pull at the waistband of Ruairi's boxers.

In next to no time, they were both standing there naked, their bodies pressed together with Ruairi's erect manhood trapped between. Their lips met and for the second time that day and they lost themselves in a wonderful kiss. While they were kissing, Rebecca started gyrating against Ruairi, enjoying the feel of his cock pressed against her. One of her hands slipped between them, wrapping around his shaft.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to feel this stretch me. It's been so long for me and I'm going to enjoy every second," she crooned, "like it was my first."

"For me, too," Ruairi stated. "It's still sinking in that I can actually touch you after so many months without any physical contact."

"And I want to feel this piece of you," Rebecca stated, squeezing Ruairi's cock, "sink into me, plunder my inner sanctum and claim me, the first of your harem of willing women."

"It will be my pleasure," Ruairi stated.

Rebecca broke their hold, stepping back and catching Ruairi's hands in her own. "It's time," she said, pulling Ruairi towards his bed.

Ruairi could feel the damp patch on his thigh where Rebecca's sex had left its mark and smell her arousal, the scent permeating the air like an expensive perfume. Rebecca pulled him onto the bed, lying back with him lying beside her.

Cuddling up to him, Rebecca started talking whilst interspersing her words with kisses. "Now there's a few things that I need to tell you before you claim me. From what I was told earlier, I will orgasm when your precum first touches me and again when you cum inside me, filling my belly with your cum, but I won't be able to cum any other way until you do, so don't bother trying. We'll have a lifetime to explore each other's bodies and this time is for us to bond. And on a sidenote, you'll be the first man to cum inside me, as you must, as I've always insisted on condoms before, but not from now on. The other thing is that when you do cum in me, I'll pass out for around 16 to 18 hours, so you mustn't worry when I do, hence why I wanted my things in from my car."

Having finished, Rebecca rolled over onto her back, pulling Ruairi with her.

Putting her mouth close to his ear, she whispered "Now get inside me and make me yours for life, lover."

Ruairi moved quickly to comply, lining up his tumescent cock and slowly sliding in.

Rebecca's body went stiff as she arched her back, her eyes went wide and a silent scream escaped from her mouth. During this short period, Ruairi bottomed out inside Rebecca and held still. This only lasted a few short seconds, before Rebecca collapsed back onto the bed gasping for breath, her body starting to spasm as if she'd been electrocuted.

Finally regaining her voice, Rebecca shouted out "Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck me ... Fuck me Ruairi."

Ruairi rose to Rebecca's challenge, starting to slide in and out of her velvet tunnel while aftershocks rippled through her body, her heels drumming on his arse encouraging him to go harder, deeper, faster.

Ruairi was leaning forward on his forearms, sweat starting to form on his brows as he drove hard into Rebecca. Meanwhile, she variously ran her hands up his sides and through his hair, occasionally pulling his face down to kiss him between exhortations to fuck her faster, while all the time her heels beat out a rapid rhythm on his rear end.

The assaults on his senses had Ruairi close to his climax very quickly. Rebecca became less vociferous as her breathing became more laboured, but, just occasionally, she managed to cry out. It was one of these utterances, a cry of "Claim me!" which finally tipped Ruairi over the edge, his cock unloading a fusillade of spurts deep into her warm and willing body.

Rebecca's body responded as it had previously, initially arching up and going rigid, her eyes and mouth both wide open before the tsunami of palpitations coursed through her body. As these started to ease off, her eyes closed, her breathing became more steady and, as Ruairi finally pulled out of her, she rolled to one side and started to intone "Imprinting ... imprinting ... imprinting ..."

Ruairi eased himself off the bed and just watched Rebecca lying there until her mouth closed and the word no longer repeated from her lips. Glancing over at his Sony radio alarm clock, which had remained silent since the start of the lockdown, he noticed that it was still some twenty minutes before midday. Gently, he eased her body into a better position on the bed and covered her with the duvet, before retrieving his boxers and pulling them on.

Slipping out of his bedroom, he made his way into his kitchen to pour himself a glass of orange juice. Sitting at the kitchen table, he thought for a long time about how everything had changed so fundamentally for him in such a short period of time. Eventually, as the sweat cooling on his body made him feel uncomfortable, he rose and went for a shower.

=======