Quaranteam - Book Two (Ch. 09)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Team Rook! You can catch them at bookstores across the country for the next week, and the newest Druid Gunslinger book from Blake Conrad a.k.a. Andy Rook entitled 'The Fatal Solstice' will be hitting bookstores on February 15th, next year. Preorder it today!"

Once they went to a commercial, Andy looked at Stephen in shock. "I hope like hell the publisher gave you permission to announce that date!" he laughed. "I haven't told anyone that date yet! They only settled on it last week."

Stephen grinned at him and nodded. "They suggested we use the large audience to announce it for you, and your agent thought it would be funnier if you didn't know it was coming."

"I swear to God, if Trish wasn't such a fucking great agent, I'd have killed her already," he chuckled. "But she's right. The look on my face will probably be great for your promos tonight. Hey, thanks again for doing this. I've been a fan of yours for a long time."

"Tell you what," Stephen said. "We can call it even if you'll do me one last favor." The man reached beneath his desk and pulled out a very well-read copy of 'Neon Stonehenge,' the very first Druid Gunslinger book, and slid it across the desk. "I didn't really have time to get down to the bookstore today so-"

Mid-sentence, Andy reached across the desk and grabbed the book, flipping open the cover to the title page, and immediately began writing. "To Stephen, your shows from home during the pandemic helped keep me from losing my mind. I hope this book brought you even half that much joy. From one fan to another, Blake Conrad / Andy Rook."

As soon as he slid the book back across to Stephen, the host picked up the book and clutched it to his chest with a thankful smile. At that moment, Andy heard a click from behind them, as Fiona captured the moment on her camera. They took a handful of pictures, Andy and Stephen, Stephen with Em and Sarah, Stephen with all the ladies of Team Rook, and finally, one of Andy, Stephen and the members of Stephen's Team who were at the studio, which was a total of nine, although Stephen told Andy that his complete Team was currently fourteen women, and he'd not realized how much the Quaranteam serum had stoked his libido until he'd had to take stock of how many women he'd been paired with and just how much sex he'd been having.

Once all the pictures were done, Team Rook had washed their faces to remove the makeup they'd put on and headed for the cars, which were waiting at the back entrance for them, and headed straight off to the airport.

"How's security felt so far, Lexi?" Andy asked her. He'd agreed to do whatever Alexis wanted him to during this tour, but he also wanted to be checking in with her regularly, making sure she was comfortable with how things had been going.

"Good," she said. "I was worried that it was going to be a shitshow, what with the talk of protestors, but so far, that's basically just been a handful of whackjobs shaking their fists at clouds. That's no reason to relax our vigilance, naturally, but it makes me a little less concerned that we're going to have to worry about shit like sniper eye lines and whatnot."

"I don't know if we should be more nervous about Florida or less," Niko joked. "On one hand, it's Florida. On the other hand, it's Florida. They've got plenty of lunatics and just about as many guns as gators, and they're all on meth."

"Who's all on meth?" Fiona joked. "The lunatics, the gators or the guns?"

"We'll be fine," Andy said. "We've got the signing tomorrow at Books-A Million, and where are we staying, Niko?

"The Hampton Inn & Suites downtown, where they've set us up with connected rooms and they've taken two queen sized beds and shoved them together in each of the rooms, plus there's an additional queen sized bed in each of the connecting rooms, so I think we're good with the exception of bathroom space, but the hotel's given us room keys for a couple of other rooms on the floor on either side of us, so if we need to, we can have lots of showers going at once."

"That's nice of them," Andy said with a smile. "And while the connected rooms instead of one big room isn't ideal, it'll have to do for now."

"They actually want to know if we can spend fifteen minutes in the morning talking to them about what we think an ideal hotel room would look like, what with teams being what they are, and I told them you'd probably have loads of ideas, Andy."

"Sure, yeah, happy to help, as long as it's over a complimentary breakfast. It delays us from meeting Piper's family a little bit longer," he joked as Piper slugged him in the arm.

"They can't wait to meet you in person, you jackass, so you be nice to them when you meet them," Piper said, although she knew he was just kidding.

When they hit the airport, they were all ready to ditch the cold New York weather for something warmer, the weather report promising mid-sixties in Florida. The sun had set on the drive there, and so they were taking off under cover of darkness. The flight was only going to be three hours long, so everyone got settled in relatively quickly, although Andy had nearly completely forgotten about the plan for all his fiancées to join the mile high club until Piper and Niko came and picked up from his seat when they were somewhere over North Carolina, cunning grins on their faces. Most of the girls hadn't changed out of their outfits from the appearance on the show, but Piper and Niko had, and were just wearing oversized t-shirts. "Think it's about time for you to expand the club, don't you?" Niko said with a slight giggle.

"You sure you're up for it?" Andy asked Niko, as they pushed him back towards the back of the plane.

"Why are you asking me and not her?" Niko said with a strange look, gesturing to Piper. "She's the skittish one."

"Was. She was the skittish one," Andy corrected. "You should've seen her with Fiona. Or with Ash before."

"Oh yeah?" Niko said, licking her lips. "Then gimme a ki—"

Piper's hand was on the back of Niko's neck pulling her lips to meld with her own, and Niko pipped in surprise but then moaned into the kiss, sliding her hand onto Piper's ass while the athlete began pinching one of Niko's nipples through the shirt. The smaller Asian woman was grinding her hips against Piper's, and Andy couldn't help but admit, it might've been one of the hottest things he'd ever seen with his own two eyes.

The taller woman broke from the kiss before looking over at Andy, a wild smile on her lips. "You," she said, staring directly at him. "Sit. Cock out."

Andy moved to sit down on one of the couches and unbuttoned his jeans. He pulled out his cock as Piper drew the shirt up and over her head, revealing her gloriously fit naked body to his eyes, his and Niko's. Within moments, Piper had straddled Andy's hips in reverse position, her ass moving to settle against his pelvis as she slowly pushed her cunt down onto his thick cock.

"That's so fucking gooooood," Piper purred. "You feel so fucking perfect, you lovely bastard. I fucking love how your cock fills my tight little pussy up." She wriggled her hips back and forth and began to pivot on top of him, as Niko grinned drawing her own shirt up and off, tossing it to the floor of the plane. "What're you up you, you sneaky little sluuuu—"

The last word got dragged out as Niko dropped to her knees and began to flick her tongue against Piper's clit, edging against the line where her flesh met Andy's. Piper's body wasn't even sure how to move, but it did its best, continuing to try and buck up and down in his lap, her moans loud and frantic, Niko's tongue sending her into conniptions of pleasure so fast and hard, she could barely contain herself, and by the time Andy was emptying his load into Piper's cunt, he was fairly certain she'd gone through a couple of orgasms at least.

Niko made a point to lick up as much as of his cum as she could before all three of them got dressed again.

It was nearly midnight when the plane landed, and Andy barely remembered the trip to the hotel, falling asleep between Piper and Niko as soon as they were safely in bed.

12