Quaranteam Ch. 23

Story Info
Andy Rook is given a gift as restitution.
13k words
4.84
41.6k
70

Part 6 of the 50 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Andy woke up to a bed far less filled, although certainly just as appealing. Niko had needed to go to the base for the day, so she'd gotten up early, and Aisling had decided to have a nice early day as well, planning to FaceTime her family back in Ireland. That left him sandwiched between Emily and Sarah, who had immediately closed ranks and tightened in on Andy as soon as there was space available.

Both of them were awake around the same time that he was, and he awoke to Emily nibbling on one of his ears, Sarah nibbling on the other, each of them smoothing a hand across his hairy chest. "Good morning, Andrew," Emily whispered.

Andy shook his head. "Nobody calls me Andrew unless they're mad at me."

"We're a little cock mad," Sarah giggled. "Does that count?"

"I have to meet Hannah today, and she may want to join the family, so I don't know if I really should."

"I'm not sure you could distract us even if you wanted to, Mr. Rook."

He grinned a little bit. "I could distract one of you pretty easily."

"I somehow doubt that," Emily said, "but you're welcome to try."

Andy sat up, and slid out of the bed, a smug look on his face. "Sarah. In the basement living room, the big one with all the couches, there's a box off to the side with the letters ARC on the top. That's got the advance reader copies of 'The Doppleganger's Dilemma,' the next Druid Gunslinger book that's going to finally come out in December. If you want, you can--"

He didn't even get to finish the sentence, as Sarah was already darting out of the room in her silk negligee, sprinting towards the stairs, giggling ferociously.

Andy turned to look at Emily, who rolled her eyes at him with a matching amused smile. "Touché, Mr. Rook," she said to him, "touché."

"How fast does she read?"

"She'll be done with it before dinner, I'm sure, but she may forget to eat lunch."

"Good lord, what have I done?" he laughed.

"Made her very very happy," she said, before looking over at the doorway, seeing Nicolette standing there. "Looks like someone wants to talk to you."

Andy waved, grabbing a pair of boxer shorts, tugging them on as well as a t-shirt, before walking over to talk with Nicolette, who was, as always, rocking her maid's outfit. "Hey Nicolette, what's up?"

"Might I speak with you for a couple of minutes, Master?" she said, her hands folded together nervously.

"Hey, I told you, you don't have to call me that," he said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"But I *like* calling you that, Master."

He shrugged. "Fair enough. Let's walk and talk. I'll see you downstairs in a bit, Em?"

"Naturally," Emily said, hopping out of bed, heading towards the bathroom.

Andy and Nicolette started walking down the lavish hallway, although Andy did notice she was staying a step or two behind him. It was her decision, and he knew he was going to have to get to used to it, but it still felt weird to him. "What's on your mind?"

"Well Master, the rest of the staff and I were talking, and we would like, with your permission, to remain a bit more distant with the family," she sighed. "I know you're trying to make Jenny, Katie and I feel like family, but we very much want to keep our emotional distance from the family, sir, and being invited to dinner felt like a step too far. Katie and Jenny didn't know how to broach the subject with you, and suggested I talk to you, so you understand that we do not mean any malice or discontentment by it, simply that we want to keep that level of detachment."

"I understand why Jenny and Katie want that," Andy said, "but you do as well, Nicolette?"

She looked up at him and smiled shyly. "Look, Master. I know you're still adapting to all of this, but this *is* what I want. I don't want you to think of me as a partner. I get off on being submissive and subservient. That turns me on in ways I cannot even being to explain. In fact, the next time you want to gift me with your seed, you should just bend me over, flip up my skirt, tug my panties aside and fuck me without so much as a word. I would find that incredibly stimulating. In fact, I've envied the treatment that Taylor has gotten over the past few weeks more than a little. I had hoped the fact that I prefer calling you Master would've conveyed some of that to you, but it hasn't, so I'm going against my nature and trying to be more direct so you know that treating me as a piece of meat isn't just acceptable, it's *wanted*, even desired. In my free time, I'll take care of my personal life, and my own mental needs, but it's very important to me that you understand this isn't something forced upon me; it's of my own choosing. Whenever you are feeling like you want to let your dominant streak out, you should think of me first, if none of your wives are in the mood. You cannot be too rough or forward with me. Because that is what I want. Is... is that okay?"

He stopped and gave Nicolette a firm hug. "Of course it is. I don't think I realized quite how much it was bothering you, being asked to straddle that line between family and functionary, but now that I know, I can make sure I reserve my most forceful side for you and Taylor."

She let out a deeply held sigh of relief. "Oh thank you, Master. I was so worried it would upset you. Because while I love when you fuck me, I'm much happier sleeping alone in my own bed."

"No worries, Nicolette. Now I know."

"Yes Master. Thank you, Master."

"You know, I didn't see Sheridan at all the last couple of days. She wasn't at lunch or dinner yesterday. To be honest, in the chaos of the last few days, I sort of lost track of her, and I feel bad. I need to talk to her and let her see about getting imprinted."

"Oh, I don't think you need to worry about her, Master," Nicolette said. "I saw her Tuesday evening and told her about your loss, and she said she didn't want to intrude."

"Sure, but she still should've joined us for dinner last night, at the very least."

"Well, yesterday around lunchtime, she was complaining to me about starting to feel, ahem, the *need*, starting to gnaw away at her, so I gave her something to tide her over."

Andy suddenly felt the pit drop out of the bottom of his stomach. "What do you mean?"

"Well, the rest of the staff and I have kept a bit of your semen bottled up, so we can use it to take the edge off in weeks where you're particularly busy, so I gave Sheridan a bit so she could sip."

"*FUCK!*" Andy shouted. "Which room is she in?"

"She's the last room down on the left," Nicolette said, nervousness growing thick in her voice again. "Should... should I not have done that?"

"She hasn't been imprinted yet, so basically you primed the process but didn't give her enough for the imprinting to start." Andy had heard from Phil a number of times, over and over again, how important it was to imprint someone quickly after letting them get primed, but Phil hadn't been specific about what would happen if he didn't. Andy had never thought he'd need to find out. "Christ, she's probably out of her fucking mind by now with need. It's going to be Piper all over again."

Piper poked her head out of her room as Andy and Nicolette were walking by, heading towards Sheridan's room. "Did I hear my name?" The brunette was wearing a cutoff t-shirt and a pair of loose shorts, clearly still in her morning workout gear.

Andy stopped and turned back to look at her. "Look, I get that I have no right to ask you this, but I may have a woman in some distress and could probably use a hand, if you're okay with that."

"What kind of distress?"

"The kind you were in when I first met you a few days ago."

Piper nodded solemnly. "You need someone to help you hold down a fuck delirious woman for her own good, got it. Let's go."

"Don't hurt her," Andy said. "She's not going to be thinking clearly."

"Is it really all that bad, Master?" Nicolette said, as they reached Sheridan's room, the door closed shut.

Andy opened it, and Sheridan lay in the center of the bed, completely naked, the bed sheets shredded, ripped to tatters, as the blonde's body writhed and squirmed, whimpering loudly. "Makeitstop makeitstop makeitstop makeitstop," she kept repeating over and over.

He slowly walked across the room, trying not to make any sudden movements, Piper flanking him to one side, Nicolette to the other. "Easy, Sheridan, I'm here now."

Sheridan's head whipped suddenly at the sound of his voice, and he could see her lips were dry and cracked, as if she'd been licking them for days. "Andy. ANDY. You have to fucking fix this, dude," she groaned. "It's like a horrible itch all over my fucking skin and I can't sleep and I can't think and I can't even walk and if fucking hurts so fucking much..."

The room reeked with the scent of her arousal. Piper gasped as they got close enough to see that Sheridan had scratched herself up pretty good, tiny red gashes on her skin along her arms, thighs and belly. Andy was almost nervous to touch her, but Sheridan reached for his hip as soon as he was within arm's length, pulling him closer to her. Her skin was warm to the touch. "Fix this, Andy. Fucking do whatever it takes. Fix this or fucking kill me already."

"Whoa!" Andy said loudly. "Nobody's killing anybody."

"I haven't slept in a whole day, Andy," she moaned. "And I can't get myself off. It's like I'm stuck on the edge and I can't get myself to cum, and that's not fucking fair. Am I broken?"

"You're not broken," Andy said, slowly peeling his shirt over his head. "When you got a sip of my cum from Nicolette's flask, it primed you for imprinting. That's the first taste of male cum you've had since you got the vaccine. The priming, that's supposed to be done literally *right* before you get imprinted, but she didn't know that, so you've been primed and waiting for your imprinting to begin for much longer than you're supposed to."

"Well fucking fix it, dude! Fix it! Fix it fucking now!"

"I'm going to, Sheridan," he said, slowly sliding his boxers down, leaving him bare. His cock wasn't hard, but he was going to have to make sure it got there quick, because the longer Sheridan went without, the more aggressive she might become. "I just don't want to hurt you."

"Nothing you could fucking do could be any fucking worse than this, dude!" she hissed angrily. "It's taking every bit of willpower I have not to scratch my own fucking skin off!" When he stood up after taking his boxers off, her eyes finally got sight of his cock, and she locked onto it like a predator after its prey. "Gimme that dick right fucking now."

She reached up and grabbed onto his cock, and thankfully Piper lunged forward to make sure Sheridan wasn't squeezing too hard. "Don't hurt him," Piper chided, "or he won't get hard and fuck you."

"Here, I'll make it very easy for you, Andy," Sheridan said, scooting herself on the torn sheets, moving to the edge of the bed. She lifted her right leg and pulled it back, folding her ankle behind her head, before grabbing her left leg, lifting it as well, folding it as well behind her head, her small pierced tits framed between them. Her body rocked a little bit, trying to thrust her hips upward. "Just shove right into that tight little cunt until you give me what my body so desperately needs."

Andy was beginning to harden up, but then felt a hand slowly stroking his cock, looking over his shoulder to realize it was Piper, her calloused fingers sliding up and down it, the athlete doing her best to help get him into a state to help Sheridan. "Was I this bad?" Piper whispered into his ear.

"Worse. You hadn't been primed, and you'd been given the vaccine much earlier, so it had a different effect on you. You weren't even verbal," Andy told her. "You couldn't form sentences, and you were a lot more aggressive."

"I'd be more aggressive if everything didn't hurt so fucking much," Sheridan grumbled. "I wanted to be in menopause before I started having fucking hot flashes. C'mon, don't you just wanna plow me already?"

Piper's hand moved down to caress his balls, her other hand smoothing along his hairy chest. "You can't possibly leave her like this, Andy," she said to him. "Be her white knight. Save her from this demon that's consuming her."

"Pick a hole and shove it in, you fucker," Sheridan growled at him. "I don't even care which fucking one, as long as this heat fucking stops. I'm fucking dying here, dude."

"Nicolette, hold her hand will you?" Andy said, as Piper started guiding his cock closer to Sheridan's utterly drenched snatch. "When someone's primed for just a couple of minutes, this makes them cum so hard, they nearly pass out. I'm scared of what it might do to her."

"Ohmygod!" Sheridan shouted, her face contorted in a tortured visage of strained need, her teeth bared at him. "Stoptalkingandstartfucking!"

Nicolette moved up onto her knees on the bed, sliding behind Sheridan, grabbing the wounded girl's hands with her own, both of them holding onto Sheridan's thighs, as Andy lined up the head of his cock and thrust forward.

As soon as the first inch or so was inside of Sheridan's cunt, he was genuinely afraid she might crush his cock with her pussy walls, clamping onto him so hard he couldn't move, holding him in place, her body seized up, her eyes rolled back into her skull so that all Andy and Piper could see was whites, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, drooling on herself for a few seconds. After what felt like an eternity, just as Andy had realized she'd stopped breathing, Sheridan inhaled a sudden gasp of air and her snatch relaxed. Andy reflexively started to try and pull back, but Piper behind him pushed him forward instead, forcing him even deeper inside of her, as an unholy gurgle started burbling on Sheridan's lips, some guttural, desperate noise rising out of her, turning from a terrifying sound to a mirthful one, going from almost zombie like groan into uncontrollable giggling fit. She was wet like a swamp, soaked and heated, a tropical musk dripping onto his balls and down his thighs.

Sheridan's blue eyes finally rolled back down and she pulled her tongue back into her mouth, drawing a gaze to focus on Andy's face before she started nodding maniacally, her smile an insane delirious grin. "Well? The fuck you waiting for, dude? An invitation? Here's one. Ball me harder, you sex god. Destroy my fucking cunt. Plow my pussy so hard I write a fucking book about it. That eased some of the tension off, but I'm a greedy bitch, and I know you're not done yet, because I'm not passed out doing that mumbling thing Nicolette told me about, and I fucking want that, oh god I want that so fucking bad right now, I fucking need it so fucking much. You can't fucking leave me unfinished you asshole, you magnificent bastard, you thick dicked lothario. You've gotta fucking rail me already. DO IT! FUCK ME!"

Andy was worried about the effects of what had been done to her, but at this point, he was more worried the longer she went without getting imprinted, so he knew he needed to crack on, and pushed his hips forward until his cock was buried deep inside of her, another carnal moan filling the air in sharp relief.

"That's it! Give it to me!" she shouted, trying to arch her buck her hips up a little bit against him, as he drew back and then thrust forward again, and each time he did, her whole body trembled, like she was having an orgasm each and every time he slipped back inside of her cunt.

"She's gotta have it, Andy," Piper whispered into his ear. "Do it. Let me see what it looks like when you claim somebody."

There was a husky wanton tone to Piper's voice that he hadn't expected, and that was more than enough to push him over the line, as he shoved his cock deep into pussy, that load blasting from him inside of her twat sending her spiraling into a hurricane of orgasms in rapid succession, one after another after another after *another* before they all sort of blended together and she finally slumped back, her legs sliding from behind her head and flopping forward, her arms splayed wide, her body as limp as could be on her bed, her resting against Nicolette's thighs.

The blonde maid moved to slip back and laid Sheridan's head down onto a pillow, moving to pull a sheet up and over her very sweaty naked body. "I'll be right back, Master," she said, heading towards the bathroom. "I'm just going to get some bandages and rubbing alcohol for all her scratches."

Sheridan's face had a dopey look on her face, as she mumbled 'imprinting' over and over again. Andy was so caught up in making sure she was alright that he hadn't even noticed as Piper had moved around him and knelt down, moving to lick his cock clean.

"You don't have to--"

"Oh, I know I don't," Piper said, "but I want to. Not to release, but just a little bit to clean you off. Just a taster's choice." She grinned and gave his cock a thorough tongue bath more than a blowjob, and was finishing up when Nicolette came back into the room, although she continued while Andy and Nicolette spoke.

"Once again, Master," she said, as she pulled the sheet down and began to swab Sheridan's scratched arms and legs, "I am so very sorry that I caused this." The poor girl looked like she was about ready to cry. "I didn't know. I swear I didn't know..."

"Hey hey hey, it's okay, Nicolette," Andy told her, placing his hand n her shoulder. "I should've said something, and so it's just as much on me as it is you. We live, we learn, we move forward. And I'm sorry I made you, Jenny and Katie feel uncomfortable bringing you to the dinner table with us. I'll respect those boundaries better moving forward, and while I know you dislike having to be forward with your wants and needs, I am ordering you to tell me when you have a need that isn't being fulfilled, so I can address the problem. You *will* tell me. You will not hesitate or debate. It will be done. Even if it's something as simple as 'I haven't gotten any attention lately, and could use some.' That will be enough for me to understand there's something to be redressed and I will handle it at my earliest convenience. Understood?"

Nicolette smiled a little shyly. "Yes Master. Thank you Master." She licked her lips a little bit, looking up at him as she wrapped a bandage around Sheridan's arm. "And so you know? Ordering me around like that? That's dead fucking sexy." She looked back down and affixed the adhesive to the bandage, making sure it was snug and tight. "One limb down, three to go. I will handle getting her wounds tended to and put her to bed, Master. I'm skilled in first aid."

Andy leaned down and pressed a kiss to Nicolette's forehead. He could feel her shiver at the gesture. "Thank you, Nicolette. And I won't forget what you said about just flipping up your skirt and having a go at you at some point."

Piper finally released his cock from her mouth and stood up, smiling broadly at him. "Same goes for me. After dinner last night, I definitely want to be part of this family. Maybe not as a wife, but maybe, we'll see, I think."

Andy pulled his boxers back on, then his t-shirt. "Well, it's entirely up to you, obviously. Take your time, get to know everyone, me included, and we'll play it by ear moving forward." The two walked out of the room, leaving Nicolette to tend to Sheridan.

"Everyone's so warm and friendly, and you're not at all like that prick Covington."

"I did try and tell you that in the letter."

"And that's another thing! An honest to god letter, explaining everything for me before I even came out to talk to people. Who does that sort of thing?"

"A writer, clearly," he chuckled.

"It was a very good letter. But I think it was Niko and Ash who convinced me that everything would work out for the best," she said, hooking her arm into his. "They're still a bit worried about you, but I told them that grief is a monster you kill with a million tiny cuts, not one big one."