Quaranteam Ch. 30

Story Info
The girls play a game with Andy on the day of the interview.
6k words
4.79
37.2k
68

Part 14 of the 50 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 30

It came as a complete surprise to Andy when he awoke to find that opening his eyes had no effect. More than a moment passed before he realized what had happened, and it was with a bit of confusion that he realized he had awoken blindfolded.

He went to lift his right arm to remove the blindfold, and realized there was a warm body resting over it. He began to try and lift the left arm instead, and found the same there, another warm body keeping his arm in place. He tried to slip one of his arms back, and felt a soft hand squeeze on his, holding him in place.

"Looks like someone's awake," Sarah whispered into his left ear, her teeth nibbling on the earlobe.

"I wondered how long he was gonna sleep in," Ash whispered into his right ear, letting her tongue trail along the shell of it. "But now that he's awake, th' fun can begin."

Andy gave a tug of one of his arms, only to realize he had restraints around his wrists, and that they were likely connected to the bedframe. For a moment, he felt nervous. Like most people, he didn't enjoy being held captive, but after a moment, the anxiousness passed. Ash and Sarah were here, so he couldn't be in all that much of trouble.

Today was the day of the interview, and so he'd sort of suspected the girls would do something to keep his mind off of it until it was time to talk to the reporter. They'd been a little gossipy and whispery last night. He'd guessed they were up to something, and this was apparently it. A morning being blindfolded.

"Relax, love," Ash said from his right side, her form clearly naked, as he could feel her stiff nipples pressed against his side.

"There's nothing for you to fucking worry about, as long as you trust us," Sarah cooed at him. "And you do fucking trust your future wives, don't you, Andy?"

"I do," he laughed, "but it doesn't feel like I have much of a choice at this point."

"Oh Andrew," Emily said from somewhere down around his feet, "if you only knew what an interesting morning we have planned for you. It's going to be such a wonderful time, I can barely contain myself." It sounded like she was standing just past the edge of the bed, although Andy had never needed to consider just distances based purely on sound like he was using some sort of echo location before now.

It was around this point that he realized he was spread eagle, and he went to try and pull his legs together only to realize there was someone sitting on each of them, keeping him from doing so. His ankles weren't bound, so if he really wanted to, he was fairly certain that he could've kicked them loose, but the girls were having fun, so he didn't see any reason to dissuade them of that.

Right around then, he felt a mouth wrapping around the head of his cock, a tongue slowly lashing against the head of it, mostly pressing tiny kisses, but occasionally suckling on the very end of it, not pushing her head down onto the shaft itself. If anything, he felt a little like his dick was being toyed with. It was a strange sensation.

"So in order to keep you from getting all nervous about the rest of the day," Emily said, "we're going to play ourselves a game this morning, you versus all of us." She giggled a little, a sound that never failed to delight him. "Perhaps it shan't be a fair fight, but let us say that you have a sporting chance, and leave it at that."

"Dare I ask what the game is?"

Sarah laughed into his ear, as if she'd been waiting for him to ask. "It's called 'Who's Sucking My Cock Now?'"

"Why Sarah," Andy teased, "I'm almost entirely certain you don't have a cock."

"Oh, I have this one right fucking here," she said, reaching down to tease a fingertip against a tiny section of his exposed shaft. "It's mine. Well, mine and all the other girls, but y'know, mostly mine. Anyway, you're the one playing the game, not me..."

"How many guesses do I get?" he said, feeling the tongue starting to flick a little beneath the mushroom tip of it.

"Only one," Emily said. "If you're correct, you get a point. If you're wrong, we get a point."

"Keeping score, are we?" he chuckled. One thing he couldn't deny about the girls of his household -- they did love to get competitive with one another, and especially with him.

"Honestly, Andrew," she replied, mocking annoyance in her voice, "if we didn't, what would be the point? Now pay attention. Here's your first contestant."

The mouth that had been toying with the head of his cock suddenly slid all the way down to the base, trying to hold there for as long as possible before pulling back. He didn't hear a gasp of air, even as the lips closed around the midsection of his cock, tongue dragging in a clockwise spiral along the flesh before the lips slowly drew back, then dove deep again, holding down for another long moment then pulling back, and finally sliding off.

"Now Andrew, are you ready to play 'Who Just Sucked That Cock?'" Emily giggled.

"You girls can't even keep the name straiOW!" he said, as Sarah pinched his nipple in between her fingertips.

"No making fun of us to get out of this one," Sarah said to him. "You told me you do that fucking trick, trying to joke around to buy yourself time, but I know, Mr. Rook! Oh I know all too well, and it's not gonna fucking work on us! Not this morning!" She giggled again, and several of the other girls giggled with her.

"So who's your guess?" Emily asked once more.

He considered for a moment, trying to figure if there were any clues. He did know that it wouldn't be Jade, since she'd certainly want them to have something more intimate for their first time, nor Whitney, as she was definitely still in the middle of the imprinting process, unless he'd overslept massively. Tala wouldn't have wanted to risk him accidentally going off, so that meant three people were out immediately. He decided to talk out loud through the rest and see if it made the girls give any more information away. It was a trick he sometimes used in poker. "So the enthusiasm makes me think it's one of the younger girls, trying to compensate for their lack of experience with gusto and gumption." He rolled it over in his head a moment. "I think I'm going to say..."

"Now remember Andrew," Emily said, "for each one you get right, you will get a point, and for each one you get wrong, the girls get a point."

"Is there a prize?"

"Beyond pride?" she asked him.

"Is pride enough?" he countered, tilting his head just a little, teasing her back.

"Fine," she said, amusement apparent in her voice. "If you win, then you can see your surprise, but if you can't, then you have to remain blindfolded for all of it. It's being filmed so you can watch it later and see we weren't cheating."

"This isn't my surprise?"

"This is the start of it, but it has a grand finale. One that I am certain is going to shock you to your very core," Emily said, glee in her voice. "Now you need to guess. Stop stalling."

"Alright, I'm going to say it was Taylor."

"Will Cocksucker Number One please identify herself?" she said like a gameshow host.

The giggle from down near his feet told him immediately he was wrong, but the voice only confirmed it. "Sorry Andy," Hannah said. "You were close, but not close enough."

"Damn," he laughed. "I was right about the youthful exuberance, though."

"Here's the next contestant," Emily said.

He felt a soft and tender kiss to the head of his cock, the woman's tongue leisurely in its brush along the surface. As he felt fingertips grazing along his balls, in that instant he knew exactly who it was. The tongue continued its slow and languid bathing of his shaft, never once pushing her lips down and around the shaft, merely pressing against the sides of it, before the mouth and the hand pulled back, and his cock was left standing at attention, unattended once more.

"So who was that?" Emily asked.

He grinned, impish and playful. "You gave yourself away, Emily. There was no mistaking those finely manicured nails on my ballsack, so I know for certain that was you. Final answer."

Emily giggled, sounding mildly cross with herself. "Damn me and my impeccably pedicured digits. One all. Next!"

The third mouth wrapped around his cock and began to slowly push down, the tongue drawing downward before dragging back up again, painting vertical lines along the length of his shaft, while the lips moved almost in time with it.

"Does the contest include staff or not?" he asked Emily.

"Sares, you think that's a fair question?"

"I think if he spots us a point, then we should tell him, otherwise let him wonder."

"Andrew?"

He considered for a half a second, although to be honest, he was also just enjoying the tender blowjob he was getting. He did, however, do the math, and reducing the possible options by over 20% seemed worth the price. "Alright, that's fair. It sizably narrows down the number of wrong answers I could make, so I'll spot you the point."

"Two us, one you," Emily said. "And no, the staff is not involved in this morning's activity, although Nicolette is present and watching."

"Good morning, Master!" Nicolette said cheerily.

"Good morning Nicolette."

The woman on his cock ignored the polite exchange and pushed her mouth down a bit lower, then slowly pursed her lips tightly against his shaft and drew them back until she slid off the tip of his cock with a wet pop.

"So who do you think that was, Andrew?"

"It's tricky," he said, trying to think back to all the sensations, comparing them against all his memories, but at the end of the day, he had a lot of partners, and he'd never been entirely concerned with being able to differentiate between their blowjobs before. "But the speed and deliberation makes me think it was Piper."

From the foot of the bed came a confident laugh.

"Toldja I could fool'em," Asha said, giving his calf a pat. "Quite different than our first go 'round, eh?" He and Asha had only had a trio of sexual encounters since her arrival, so he didn't feel too bad about not being able to identify her style. "I was gettin' out'a me own head for a bit."

"Three to one," Emily chided. "You're not putting up a good showing, Andrew. How about this?"

A new mouth moved to wrap around his cock, pushing slowly but surely all the way down his cock, before drawing back up to the tip, only to repeat the motion again, faster, then once more, far slower than the first two. Then she settled in for a regular pace, sliding his cock deep into her mouth before slipping back, until her lips were around just the head, and her tongue gave a curling flick against the slit at the tip. After five or six more long thrusts, the woman pulled her head from his cock and left it wet and exposed to the morning air again. If it wasn't for all the girls' bodies pressed against him, he might have been cold, but they were all sharing their warmth excellently.

"So who was that?" Emily asked him.

He smirked, nodding his head. "I've got your number. She was trying to fool me, but that was Lauren," he said, confidently. He could tell he was correct, as he heard a deep sigh from around the same place Emily was standing.

"Strewth," Lauren grumbled. "What gave me away?"

"Now why should I give away my trade secrets?"

"Because if ya don't, I might just reach down and give ya a hard thump in yer todger!" she laughed brashly.

"Fine fine, no tallywacking for me," he said. "You do this little flick with your tongue against the hole of my cock, and you couldn't help but do it here too. You're the only one in the house that does it. And we've had plenty of times together, Lauren. If I can't get you or Ash on the first go, I deserve to lose this game."

"Well, at least I've got meself a signature move," Lauren cackled, tickling his foot for a second. His leg tried to tug inward, but whoever was sitting on his leg held him firmly in place. If the girls tried to make a serious go at tickling him, however, he was fairly certain his legs would've yanked themselves free, whether he wanted them to or not.

"Three-two our favor," Emily said. "But we need to shift this up a bit to make this a fair fight for us again. Ash, Sares, you two hop up, and Hannah and I will take your places."

Andy could feel Sarah sliding off his left arm, only to be immediately replaced by Emily's slender form, as she turned his head so she could give him a quick kiss. Aisling turned his head back and then kissed him far more firmly before pulling away, sliding off only to be replaced by Hannah's curvy form. She seemed to assume that his head was in position for her to kiss him, so she did, even as he felt her massive breasts pressing into his chest for a moment before she settled into the crook of his arm, nuzzling up against him.

"There we go," Emily purred, wriggling to get her body comfortably snuggled in against his. "This is a much nicer place for me to be, and it opens the field back up a bit. You had such an advantage, knowing Sarah and Ash were comfied up to you the entire time, guaranteeing it couldn't possibly be them around your John Thomas."

"You're the one who set up the rules to the game, Em, not me," he laughed. "Besides, if they'd stayed quiet, I wouldn't have even been sure it was them. I mean, I'm pretty good at recognizing whose body's pressed up against me, but I can't guarantee I would've gotten that right."

"Oh damn," she grumbled, although she didn't sound genuinely cross over it. "Something I'll have to remember in case we do such a thing again."

"Oh no," he chuckled. "I've told you girls what your tells are now, which means I wouldn't stand a fighting chance."

"Perhaps, perhaps not," Emily said, kissing his ear. "So tell us, who's this sucking your cock?"

The newest mouth pressed along the side of his cock and slid down the side of it, the very tip of the tongue flicking out to doodle little shapes in the skin while the lips did much of the work. The kisses continued down to his nutsack, hot breath blowing over tender skin just slightly wet by the woman's tongue. Then the kisses drew back upwards, pressing against the very tip, flicking the tip of her tongue against the opening of his cock, as if trying to steal Lauren's signature move.

"Well, here's another one I think I get a little lucky on," he said. "She didn't slide her mouth on my cock, and only used the tip of her tongue, which means I'm fairly certain it's Sheridan, and she's trying to hide her tongue barbell." Sheridan was the only one of his partners with her tongue pierced, and the unwillingness to use more of the tongue felt like a definite attempt to conceal such a thing.

"Ya got me," Sheridan grumbled down by his knees, then laughed and flicked the top of his cock with her tongue barbell, the cool metal thumping his skin a little bit. "Told you he'd know it was me right away," she said. "There's no way to hide the damn thing."

"Why would you want to hide it?" he teased her, which seemed to make her laugh a little.

"You see, Andrew?" Emily said to him, nibbling on his earlobe. "You're doing quite well at this. Three all, so it's time for the tie breaker."

"You could've kept score like tennis, if it came to this."

"That would make this deuce then, I suppose," she said. "So this is the deciding mouth. Let's see if you can tell who's sucking your cock now..."

The woman in question slowly wrapped her mouth around his cock and held there for a moment, her tongue dragging around the ridge of the tip of his cock like a finger around a wine glass. After a few revolutions, she slowly pushed her mouth downwards onto his dick until the head of his cock was against her throat, staying there for a long moment before pulling back to half length, only to go deep again.

"Well, the remaining options are Taylor, Ash, Sarah and Piper," he said with considerable effort, a low moan of pleasure chasing the words.

Whoever it was had clearly paid attention to the things that made him shake and shiver, as he felt lips seal around the base of his cock, breath hot on his skin before her head drew back, slobbering saliva over his shaft. Ever since Emily'd been picked out by her nails, none of the girls had used their hands, afraid that he might glean some details from the touch.

He almost wanted the blowjob to continue to completion, but he nodded when he felt the lips pop off his cock and leave it exposed for all the girls to look at.

"So who was that?" Emily asked him. "And remember, this one is for the full Monty."

"See, that was someone who knows me very well, someone who's spent more than a few weeks learning how to suck my cock in all the best ways, knows where all the soft spots are, and where to flick her tongue for maximum effect," Andy said. "So it's gotta be Ash."

From his feet, Niko giggled. "I'll take that as a compliment then," she said to him.

"Hey!" Andy said, actually annoyed for the briefest of moments. "Shouldn't you be at the base this morning? I distinctly recall you saying yesterday that you were going to go in for the morning and then come back to the house midday for the interview."

"Katie Couric's people called this morning and said they didn't need any more base footage and were going to get a bit more of New Eden before heading over here. So, since they didn't need me to play tour guide, I just stayed in," she said, kissing one of his calves. "Good thing I did, too, otherwise we might've been in real trouble."

"I almost feel like you cheated," he said, scolding with his tone. "You could've corrected me when I listed the remaining players."

"Oh, but of course we could've, darling," Emily said, "but it's so much more fun this way anyway. Now let us hear you say it."

"thegirlswin," he said as quietly as he could.

"Ah ah ah," Emily tsked. "Let's not be a poor sport about it. A mite louder, if you please?"

"Fine," he sighed, doing his impression of an angsty teenager. "The girls win. There? Are you happy now?"

"Exceptionally," Emily said, loads of mirth in her voice. "It's best that we won anyway. It means all of this gets to remain a surprise, and who doesn't love surprises? Ash, hand the camera to Nicolette, would you? We're going to need all hands on deck for this next bit."

"Got it, Ems," the Irish girl said. "Okay, let's let him have it!"

At that moment, he suddenly felt the bodies move off of his legs, only to be replaced by hands and lips, tongues flicking along his calves and thighs, as well and on his chest. With so many sensations all hitting him at once, he couldn't tell who was doing what or where. It was overwhelming, so many different hands caressing his skin, each with their own thermal signature, some girls warmer or cooler, but because there were so many of them, other than knowing he had Emily on his left and Hannah on his right, he literally couldn't differentiate one girl from another.

"Nicolette, be a dear and make sure the camera pans over each and every one of us, so that Andrew can see what's happening in great detail when he watches this back later, would you, dear?"

"Absolutely madam," Nicolette purred. "I'll do my best to keep both hands on the camera and none on myself, although that may be tricky, considering just how fucking hot all this is."

"Now now, Nicolette," Emily chided. "I'm counting on you for this, so I expect you not to let me down."

"Yes madam. Sorry madam. I won't madam."

"Good girl," she giggled. "How are you holding up, Andrew?" Clearly it was Emily's fingertip trailing along his neck and the underside of his chin, because her nails were still the most distinct from his family.

"It's... it's, ah, it's actually pretty hard to focus on any one thing, Em," he said. With so many hands and mouths on him, everything was blurring together a little bit. Two or three different hands were stroking his cock, and he was fairly certain at least two of the girls were taking turns suckling on the tip of it, maybe more. He was also certain there were at least two different hands on his balls as well, one of them tickling a fingertip against his perineum. With Nicolette filming, that meant there were ten women crowded around him or pressed against him right now, each working to get some contact with his body. There were so many points of pressure, he couldn't even be sure that they hadn't roped Jenny and Katie in to join the fun.

12